The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Wizard of OZ"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

Pelirroja 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-21-02, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Wizard of OZ"
I was watching the Wizard of Oz with my son last night and I started to realize how much our TAR2 cast members could fit right in:

Dorothy (Paige): Bonde, blue-eyed total, oozing with sweetness. Has the American swept off the Praire innocent look. And Golly gee, she is just having so much fun.

Toto (Blake): Basically he is along for the ride, hangs out with Dorothy, is good at fetching things but that is about it. He will bite Dorthy's arch enemy if needed.

Wicked Witch of the West (Wil): Hates everyone he can't manipulate. Evil underhanded, always scheming. And remember just like the witch hates water (elephant washing).

Tin Man (Tara): Basically she needs to get a heart. She is toying around with both Wil and Alex and their both going to get hurt.

Scarecrow (Alex): Could it be more obvious...HE NEEDS TO GET A BRAIN! The taxi fiasco, the Tara relationship...

Uncle Henry (Chris): He should have stayed back in Kansas. He is not ready for technicolor, without Alex is he at all interesting?

Lion (Oswald): He needs the courage to keep going and stop whining. Danny can only keep motivating him for so long.

Glenda the Good Witch (Danny): The all around good guy. He's nice to everyone, kind, considerate. At the same time he is thinking and has his eye on the ultimate goal

The Flying Monkeys ( Dave and Gary): Comic Relief. I mean does it get any funnier than grown men in decaying fur suits. They don't really interact with the other teams but they are always circling around bothering them form the outside.

Thw Wizard of OZ (Phil): The ultimate guy behind it all pulling the strings.

Well those are my picks. Any thoughts?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Wizard of OZ qwertypie 04-21-02 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-02, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Wizard of OZ"
Wow! Oh wow! Well done Pelirroja! I only hope they don't make this into a musical. (Acutally, on second thought, it would be a hysterically funny musical). You've got some mind there! Thanks, now I can't get the vision of Danny in a beautiful gossamer blue gown out of my mind,
qwertypie

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •