The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Celebrity Amazing Race Accepting Applications(Fiction)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-02-03, 01:59 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Celebrity Amazing Race Accepting Applications(Fiction)"
LAST EDITED ON 07-02-03 AT 02:03 AM (EST)

Celebrity Amazing Race is now open for applications. If you'd like to submit an application for a celebrity team, then please follow the instructions below...

A.Give Names and Relationship with One Another.
B.Submit a short response of why they should be selected.
C.Supply some type of bio for each team member.(This can just be a website...just supply the link.)
D.Tell me why you think they could win Celebrity Amazing Race.

Your Celebrity Application should be in a reply to this thread.

Rules
-------
1.You may only submit an application for one team.
2.After your application has been submitted it will be put under review.
3.Selection may be based on a variety of reasons.
4.Twelve teams will be selected to participate in Celebrity Amazing Race and will experience an adventure..

Any person possibly considered a celebrity may be considered for Celebrity Amazing Race. This would include but not limited to Actors, Actresses, Singers, Politicians, Past Reality TV Contestants, TV Show Hosts, Famous Musicians, and Athletes. Any person who may be known is acceptable. They may be from any part of the world.

5.The teams will be announced a few weeks before the premiere airdate.
6.The premiere will air August 14.

*Episodes will be solely made up and written by myself.
*Celebrity Amazing Race is a fiction series and is in no way affiliated with CBS.

BTW, hopefully this will give some people here something to do over the off-season. That's if there is an off-season this year of course. I guess you can't really have an off-season if there isn't going to be another season.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Celebrity Amazing Race Acceptin... probably clueless 07-02-03 1
 RE: Celebrity Amazing Race Acceptin... Survivorerist 07-02-03 2
   RE: Celebrity Amazing Race Acceptin... managerr 07-03-03 4
 RE: Celebrity Amazing Race Acceptin... zinc 07-03-03 3
 RE: Celebrity Amazing Race Acceptin... tribephyl 07-03-03 5
 Here are the winners... TeamJoisey 07-04-03 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-02-03, 08:31 AM (EST)
1. "RE: Celebrity Amazing Race Accepting Applications(Fiction)"

Dave Barry & Britney Spears

They both enjoy an occasional refreshing adult beverage.

They both look good on paper.

C.Supply some type of bio for each team member.(This can just be a website...just supply the link.)

Not really a bio, but demonstrates his obvious superior understanding of the proper way to manage employees for optimal performance.

“Hardworking office professionals are finding they can definitely improve their time-management skills using this application < http://www.flashplayer.com/games/defendyourcastle.html >. For maximum productivity, pick up the little attacking guys with your mouse pointer and hold them up as high as you can before you release them. When they hit the ground, you will get a satisfying and productive splat.”

Thank god she’s wearing a belt.

http://www.britney.com/bio.html

When you combine Dave’s wit, wisdom and intelligence with her bellybutton there’s no way they can loose.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-02-03, 06:03 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Celebrity Amazing Race Accepting Applications(Fiction)"
LAST EDITED ON 07-03-03 AT 01:29 PM (EST)

Okay, this sounds fun...

A.

Serena Williams, 21
Venus Williams, 23

Sisters/Tennis Players

B.

This team should be selected because they would prove to be a strong all-female team. So far, many of the all-female TAR teams have had a fatal flaw (usually that one or the other is whiny which leads to communication breakdown). I think these two could serve to break that mould, as they are fit, strong and have a good rapport with each other.

C.

Don't know what you want for bios, so I'll refer you to the site www.venusserenafans.com

D.

As I said before, these two would be a force to be reckoned with. Both are extremely fit, as they are professional athletes, and they would work well as a team, as they play Tennis Doubles together and also have strong family bonds.

Good luck with your game, star!

edit: Ages were wrong

(Another IceCat original )

managerr 1959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-03-03, 05:32 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Celebrity Amazing Race Accepting Applications(Fiction)"
Don't forget they're well travelled and have already been around the world. They would be strong.

However, I don't know if I could take "professional" and "athlete" together in any more editions of TAR.

zinc 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-03-03, 05:24 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Celebrity Amazing Race Accepting Applications(Fiction)"
Cool idea, Magic. Hope my team gets selected.

A. Names / Relationship
Jenny Jones and Jerry Springer. Not only have they hosted two of TV's most notorious and most offensive talk shows, they also recorded those shows in adjoining studios here in Chicago.

B. Why these two?
The "Real Life" TAR is a REALITY show. Although some of the guests on Jenny Jones and Jerry Springer were probably real, many of them were fake, too. So, for a "fake" celebrity TAR I think these two candidates could use a good dose of reality. Besides, with their quaint personalities and sprakling wit and repartée, I think they'd make an entertaining TAR team. Besides, Jenny's show was canceled and I'm sure she can use some publicity.

C. Bios
Do we really need to know more about these two? Well, I do know that Jerry Springer is a former mayor of Cincinnati. More info about him can be found at www.eonline.com/On/Revealed/Shows/Springer/bio.html For Jenny Jones, the link is www.jennyjones.com

D. Why they could win a Celebrity TAR
OK, as trashy and bizarre as those two talk shows are, it takes a lot of guts to go before the world and host this type of program. Even putting the money aside, you've got to be really tough to do this day after day. Even after being part of a murder trial, Jenny Jones forged ahead with the show. Hosting programs with so much angst has to take a lot of energy so I think they each have the stamina for successful participation. Besides, sometimes the "team You Love To Hate" actually does win.

Thanks

zinc

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-03-03, 07:29 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Celebrity Amazing Race Accepting Applications(Fiction)"
This is a fictional race, right? I was hoping that these two famous "folks" might be submitted.

Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy / Married

Although the two seem an unworkable pair. They have been together for a long time and will ultimately work well with eachother. They also bring in the diversity of characters that this show really needs.

Miss Piggy : International Superstar / Pig
Kermit the Frog : Actor / Director / Amphibian

For more info check out their Muppet bio's here.

The two of them are well very traveled. Kermit is extremely affable and friendly. Plus, Kermit knows his way around a swamp.
Miss Piggy is fluent in French and is a blackbelt in Karate. Great dramatic possibilites.

tribephyl

TeamJoisey 3558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-04-03, 01:53 PM (EST)
6. "Here are the winners..."
Welcome Siegfried Fishbacher, age 64, and Roy Uwe Ludwig, age 59.

The oldest duo in the race, no doubt. But they have been co-workers since 1957, and have a few tricks up their sleeves. They have extensive travel experience, and speak both English and German. This team also has been known to fit into and get out of tight spots, and they have lots of experience working with animals.

You know them better as...
Siegfried & Roy, Masters of the Impossible

http://www.siegfriedandroy.com

Hey, if clowns can play, why not the Magicians of the Century?

This team's biggest weapons are their firm relationship, their superior intellect, their travel experience, their skills at deception, and the white tigers hidden in their backpacks.

Their motto:
We can't outrun the other teams, but we can make them vanish!

(This strategy also works for Tony Soprano and Paulie Walnuts, my second choice who are unfortunately fictional. I think.)

These reality show contestants need a reality check!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •