The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Move of the Week: Episode Five Results"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-04-03, 00:32 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Move of the Week: Episode Five Results"

The top moves of the week have been voted for and the results are in. It's time to find out what the episode five move of the week is.

# 5

Millie/Chuck take the Fast Forward after falling hours behind on the waterway boat. They gain all the lost time back and finish in first place. In addition, they win a Caribbean Cruise.

# 4

Mille/Chuck take a taxi to Magere Brug. All of the other teams take trains and get there a few minutes later. Millie/Chuck get in a boat a few minutes earlier than the rest of the teams.

# 3
|

Monica/Sheree follow Reichen/Chip to the pit stop, saving themselves from possibly getting lost. The two teams finish in 4th and 5th place. The two teams maintain a small alliance.

# 2

After noticing Millie/Chuck, Reichen/Chip, and Kelly/Jon going the wrong way to the Museum; Monica/Sheree seperate from them and start asking for directions from locals. They get done much earlier than the other teams who continue to follow Millie/Chuck.

# 1

Jon/Al take a risk by not following the other teams on the waterway to the Scheepaart Museum. However, they confidentally head the way they think it is and examine the map very carefully.
They get to the Museum first. Once again Jon/Al show they're not afraid to stray from the pack, and they benefit from it.

For their great intelligence, TARSucks would like to congratulate Jon/Al with the Move of the Week for the 5th episode of The Amazing Race 4.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •