The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Business class"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Original message

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-21-03, 03:39 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Business class"
Business Class has reared its ugly head again. As I recall during past races, racers couldn't purchase Business Class tickets but if the airline was willing to upgrade them after purchasing full fare coach tickets then it was OK. I believe that situation first happened in AR2. But I didn't understand RC's situation in this episode. They know the flight was "full" (or least coach was full) but everything seemed fine when the ticket agent told them that they could still get tickets. I understand that the tickets were written in German but wouldn't you check with the agent to completely understand what seat you were being assigned? The first leg was a "puddle-jumper" but usually you are able to get seat assignments for all legs of a flight at the origination point. I do think that Reichen was right to refuse the seat because I'm sure a major penalty would have ensued if that had indeed bought Business Class seats. It just seemed stupid to me to allow yourself to get into that situation in the first place.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Business class cyclehausen 06-21-03 1
   Business Class trigirl 06-25-03 2
       RE: Business Class yensid 06-25-03 3
       RE: Business Class cyclehausen 06-25-03 4
 RE: Business class cyclehausen 07-01-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cyclehausen 1197 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

06-21-03, 05:28 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Business class"
Didn't Flo and Zach buy bisiness class seats to Hawaii at the end of TAR3 and then exchange them with someone for coach? It seems like you can buy business class seats, you just can't use them.

trigirl 2851 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

06-25-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
2. "Business Class"
Pretty sure that Flozach bought business class, but on the way to whichever airport, borrowed someone's cell-phone and exchanged them.

BTW....nobody has been doing the 'borrow the cell-phone' thing. Do you think it has been outlawed this time around?

yensid 786 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-25-03, 03:09 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Business Class"
I might be remembering this wrong, but I think the reason Flozack even bought the Business Class tickets was because the particular airport they were to be departing from had security measures in place that would only allow people with actual tickets into the airport, so even if they had wanted to exchange them when they got there, they would have needed to have some sort of ticket to get into the airport.

Yensid

06-25-03, 03:16 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Business Class"
Millie borrowed a cell phone in ep. 3 to get a cab. It's in the extra footage on the CBS slite.

07-01-03, 02:10 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Business class"
LAST EDITED ON 07-01-03 AT 02:10 AM (EST)

This should clear up all your questions.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •