The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time to Vote"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-20-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time to Vote"
This is a bit late so I'm posting it.

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootees IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Adam. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women. Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR OWN POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Yul (or Whoever)".

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections.

5. Have fun. That's an order.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Candice emydi 09-20-06 1
 Candice PepeLePew13 09-20-06 2
 Christina forehead 09-20-06 3
 Candice architecturegirl 09-20-06 4
 Candice MJewel 09-20-06 5
 Candice redbeard103152 09-20-06 6
 Christina Flowerpower 09-20-06 7
 Nate. Estee 09-20-06 8
 Christina Corvis 09-20-06 9
 Candice strid333 09-20-06 10
 Cristina xwraith27 09-20-06 11
 Cristina bobstew617 09-20-06 12
 Billy michel 09-20-06 13
 Candice whoami 09-20-06 14
 HEY CANDICE... Round Robin 09-21-06 15
 Stephanie Myrla21 09-21-06 16
 Candice sylvester 09-21-06 17
 Jessica (Flicka) dabo 09-21-06 18
 Jonathan Outfrontgirl 09-21-06 19
 Jonathan.... MDSkinner 09-21-06 20
 Cristina Max Headroom 09-21-06 21
 Sundra JazzyJax 09-21-06 22
   Vote change - Cecilia JazzyJax 09-21-06 28
 Cristina Bravehart 09-21-06 23
 Billy Brownroach 09-21-06 24
 Billy flygirl 09-21-06 25
 Candace blacknwhitedog 09-21-06 26
 Cand-ice ice baby! KObrien_fan 09-21-06 27
 Candice Scarlett O Hara 09-21-06 29
   Make that CECILIA!!!! Scarlett O Hara 09-21-06 30
       RE: Make that CECILIA!!!! architecturegirl 09-21-06 31
 VOTE COUNT emydi 09-21-06 32
 CANDICE CattyChat 09-21-06 33
 Jonathan kircon 09-21-06 34
 Candice Whole Lotta Rosie 09-21-06 35
 Cristina RudyRules 09-21-06 36
 RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time... Bravehart 09-21-06 37
   RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time... PepeLePew13 09-21-06 38
       RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time... Bravehart 09-22-06 44
 RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time... Flowerpower 09-22-06 39
   RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time... Brownroach 09-22-06 40
       RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time... architecturegirl 09-22-06 41
       RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time... Flowerpower 09-22-06 42
           RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time... michel 09-22-06 43
               RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time... Brownroach 09-22-06 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-20-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
1. "Candice"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-06 AT 03:54 PM (EST)

I'm going w/ KT on this one! With Flicka (chicken) as the misdirection boot choice for Adam and Candice (Parv and Jon "convince" them of it) but Jon Flicka and Parvatti (at P's urging) break up the romance by voting off the "weaker" of the two.

forehead...great minds think alike!!

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
2. "Candice"
LOL... you and forehead were thinking alike in posting at the exact same time.

KOB has made the most persuasive argument for a Candice boot in the "Celebrity Spider Misdirection" thread, so I have no reason to doubt it.

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-20-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
3. "Christina"
LOL, that's pretty funny emy - we posted the same at the exact same time...

OK,

1. I like VS' argument for a silent person to go in ep2 (VS, I know your caveats, but I still like the argument). Two candidates: Becky and Christina. Becky had a good visual presence, she's not going anywhere.

2. Aitu looks sad - losing IC would be a good reason to look sad.

3. Probst being "shocked" about romance at TC - admittedly, this could be all hype. Adam-Candice won't shock Probst (it's like S10 Jeff-Kim). However, something about JP and Cecilia could set up the ep3 title, especially if JP and Brad hook up later.

4. IF I think Aitu is going to TC, then who gets booted? Not Billy, way too much in your face misdirection. JP and Cecilia should stay around for the ep3 title. Ozzy looks good for a while. So, Chistina would be the one.

Yes, KO makes a good case for Raro going to TC. It's just not conclusive either way. So, here's a devil's advocate vote.

forehead

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-20-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
4. "Candice"
I just have a feeling Raro is going to TC this week, and she had almost zero face time and being part of a "couple" in such a small group is likely to backfire on her.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-20-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
5. "Candice"
Going with a Candice boot this week.

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-20-06, 05:56 PM (EST)
6. "Candice"
I am going to keep doing this until I finally get it right.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
7. "Christina"
LAST EDITED ON 09-20-06 AT 06:05 PM (EST)

Well, the vidcaps show a foot in the back, right-hand side table as the Pukas are going under the obstacle in the challenge shots. That has to be an Aitu foot, therefore I think the Aitu's are trailing the Pukas. We know that the Hiki's are slightly ahead of the Raro's as they approach the going under the obstacle, and since the Puka's end up beating the Raro's on the rope bridge, I'm betting that the Hiki's have either already crossed the rope bridge or are just after the Raro's there. I am now leaning toward an Aitu loss at the Obstacle challenge.

Ofg Theory screams, Christina. I think Ozzy is going to over hear Christina talking to Cecilia and this will motivate him to target her....he can't have someone blindsiding him...and, lastly, VS points out that the 2nd boot is usually someone that was somewhat hidden in the first ep, and their boot reason becomes obvious in the second ep...Christina.

ETA: Haven't figured out the romance angle yet, but I'm sure it will involve Cecilia somehow and she needs to be around next week for Flirtation and Frustration...

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-06, 06:16 PM (EST)
8. "Nate."
'Kill the men' week month season continues. (Since men aren't considered a separate race, no one will notice.)

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-20-06, 06:31 PM (EST)
9. "Christina"
I put my reasoning on the blog. Basically, I think it'll be a hidden boot and I'm too lazy to figure out which Raro would go if they lose the immunity challenge. So I'm picking Aitu to lose and that means Christina is out of there. I hope.

Link

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-20-06, 06:55 PM (EST)
10. "Candice"
Why not, eh?

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-20-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
11. "Cristina"
Just because I have no clue what's happening this week. Raro and Aitu are definitely prime candidates to go to TC, and an Adam-Candice romance isn't very shocking (i.e., both are attractive, Probst would've known about the romance circa day 3).

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-20-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
12. "Cristina"
I'll think she'll be one of those who won't see this coming...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-06, 10:58 PM (EST)
13. "Billy"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-06 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

Sometimes the best hiding place is in plain sight.

removed pic. Sorry

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

09-20-06, 11:17 PM (EST)
14. "Candice"
Just going along with the crowed.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 00:01 AM (EST)
15. "HEY CANDICE..."
...it's time for you to go!

Myrla21 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-21-06, 00:13 AM (EST)
16. "Stephanie"

sylvester 555 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 00:14 AM (EST)
17. "Candice"
This is a shot in the dark, but I'm persuaded by KO that Raro goes to TC, and Candice is the most likely Raro boot.

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 00:20 AM (EST)
18. "Jessica (Flicka)"
First, kudos to emydi and forehead for stepping up to the plate this week like real true Blowhemianians. Way to go! That's one of the things that makes this community such a great place, any of us can step up to the plate whenever we feel it necessary.

Anyway, even though EPMB likes to conceal second boots as much as possible, Flicka's liberation of the chickens was an event which could not be ignored. Except, well, with editing, it could have been actually, but why bother, it made for better TV to reveal it. Especially in a season following the season where the chick who lost the fishing spear actually made it to the jury.

Jessica is the odd man out in her tribe, unless she somehow manages to recover the chickens she's wearing the big bull's-eye somewhere on her tattood bod, she's toast.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 03:35 AM (EST)
19. "Jonathan"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-06 AT 04:37 AM (EST)

Alt Cristina
I started out with Cristina a few days ago and I think it's a good argument that she will go if Aitu loses, per the misdirection. But now I've waffled.

Points in favor of Jonathan boot (warning, I will state all I can think of as no one else is voting for him!):

1) He got lots of facetime in Ep 1 but was not set up as a boot. Rather he was all smug about whether or not he needed to forgive Flicka. Classic EPM setup for a fall.

2) Tension mounts between Jonathan and Adam when Adam refuses to waste his energy on what he sees as a "stupid" task. The bootee is usually referred to in a teaser, often NOT as being in danger. The teaser about Adam and Jonathan seems like a "camp life" teaser but it could instead be the boot story. Notice it is snuck in there yet no one has been talking about it but now KO has highlighted it.

3) Jonathan and Adam clash. Jon assumes Flicka is the expendable member. But Adam has at least two girls (Candice/Parvati) on his side and may not need or want the old guy around. Old guy has hurt leg pulled in challenge. Jim v. 2?

4) I think the "stupid task" might be that Jonathan wants those chickens back. Jon's obsession could be his demise. His story so far has been all about those chickens:
PART I: the theft, the loss, the karma, the exile!
PART II (spec): the group hug, the recovery mission, subordinates rebel, the boot!

5) Probst said about Jonathan:
Jeff: You'll certainly, though, remember Jonathan.
Q: Why will we remember him?
Jeff: Jonathan is a great character. What was fun about Jonathan is, he is a writer. He can be very entertaining. He can be overly dramatic if it calls for it. He can be understanding if that's what you need. And he can lacerate you if he feels that's appropriate. But he does it with such a deft touch that it's very entertaining to watch. Jonathan makes an impact early on because he's such a good storyteller.

These words make it sound like Jonathan is pre-merge narrator, don't they? "Makes an impact early on" sounds like right out of the gate he is a big memorable presence and a big character this season. But the fact is that Jonathan has already been established as a character and done everything Jeff attributed to him. His quote was even used to title an episode!

Maybe he makes an impact early on because that's the only time he was around -- early on? Maybe "you'll certainly remember Jonathan" is Jeff's way of giving him his due? According to Jeff, Tina was big guns last season and we know how that turned out.

6) While Jonathan was missing from most previews, now there's a short Jonathan promo of his returning, group hug minus Flicka, with words "tear them apart." (haven't seen it on TV, only caps at Fever). Will these huggers be torn apart by the end of the episode?
http://www.survivorfever.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=354

6) While we've pegged Jonathan as narrator for Raro, I think the true narrator in Ep 1 was Parvati. She talked about the tribe, IIRC. Jonathan talked about HIMSELF. Not a good sign. He also said it's not about race but Survivor for a million dollars where a guy is going to cut the throat of the person next to him. Maybe this episode that seems to be about race and stereotypes turns out to be about a white guy cutting the throat of the only other white guy.

ETA (after checking the editing thread for ammunition)
7) Veruca's take after Jeff's quotes--Jeff admits Jonathan is not that likable to be around but says he wants Jonathan to stick around for entertainment:
"I sense another character in the making and one that better mind his store or else he will be an early casualty but will most certainly be highlighted while there."

Jonathan has been highlighted as much as anyone and we know he will not keep himself UTR (mind his store, as VS calls it). Instead he'll be in the spotlight when he and Adam clash. (Yet they kept the clash totally out of the video promos.) Jonathan may just be the case of a great character who got cut off way too soon from the producers' POV, so they were forced to use him for all he was worth while they had him. In the case of this pro in the entertainment biz, "character in the making" doesn't necessarily equate with "character who lasts."

PS. I have no idea what drops Jeff's jaw about the Raro romance unless it's revealed to be a threesome between Adam, Candice, and Parvati.

alt Cristina

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 08:28 AM (EST)
20. "Jonathan...."
OFG convinced me. Very good argument there.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
21. "Cristina"
Going with the "invisible boot" theory here.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
22. "Sundra"
Just to be different. She was a target last time, and is carrying the puzzle pouch this time. If they lose the obstacle course/puzzle challenge, she's a target. Nothing to point out that they can do puzzles any better than the first time.

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
28. "Vote change - Cecilia"
Dang it, Billy is not sitting out the challenge. No way big boy can do the obstacle course and the ropes without slowing his team down.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
23. "Cristina"
Sadly, hate to see the "older" woman, blue collar worker go but I feel that's one of the reasons she will go. She is a little bit older than her tribe mates and she will be the odd woman out.

Plus I feel because of her objections to throwing the challenge, and I believe getting caught by Ozzy strategizing with Cecilia makes her a target. Cristina getting the boot would be quite ironic after her objections to the challenge fix. EPMB loves irony.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
24. "Billy"
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-06 AT 01:28 PM (EST)

I know a Billy boot would fly in the face of convention: he’s shown and mentioned in the previews and the misdirection as Aitutaki’s target.

I could go for Cristina, but maybe I’m just hoping they switch it up and don’t do the surprise Ep 2 boot this time. But I also kind of think the main story they are going for in this Ep is: KARMA’S A BIZZLE! Ozzy thinks they need to lose the IC to boot a useless tribemate, eventually he is persuaded the tribe needs to stay strong, and they all come together to try to win it. But, ironically, they lose, so they have to boot someone after all, and the original target ends up leaving.

Also, if the romance revelation is being touted as a high point of tribal council, I suspect the vote itself isn’t going to be that suspenseful. And the “frustration” in next week’s title might refer to Cristina still chafing at Ozzy’s decisions and being annoyed at the romance. I get the sense Billy is no longer a problem by next week.

So, my guess is that Billy’s off to LL to hang with his future MySpace friend Sekou.

ETA: I'm intrigued by OFG's Jonathan vote, but I think Jonathan gets exiled again - more "Frustration" for next week

flygirl 159 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-21-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
25. "Billy"
I confess I am perusaded after reading BR's theory. I like the irony!

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
26. "Candace"
n/a

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
27. "Cand-ice ice baby!"
My reasoning can be found here. My alternate choice is Christine, she was one of my early choices in the week and then the misdirection clues changed my mind.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
29. "Candice"
I think Aitutaki loses the IC and that she will be the "Hidden" Bootee this week.

Scarlett

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
30. "Make that CECILIA!!!!"

... DOOOOOOHHH!!!

09-21-06, 02:29 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Make that CECILIA!!!!"
LOL! Well that just shows how memorable (not) they each were in the first episode!

09-21-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
32. "VOTE COUNT"
Candice-- 11
Cristina-- 7
Billy--3
Cecilia--2
Jonathan--2
Nate--1
Steph-1
Flicka-1

Total votes: 28

Vote Changes: 1
Mistakes, etc.: 2

Total posts: 31

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 03:01 PM (EST)
33. "CANDICE"
Going with the majority

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
34. "Jonathan"
After watching the show three times, counting face time & confessionals, reading everything and knowing OFG also thinks he's going home: I will not be a sheep. If he doesn't get booted he'll probably win.

Whole Lotta Rosie 104 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-21-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
35. "Candice"
They are some very compelling arguments for either a Candice or Christina boot but I think we are in Raratonga this week for three reasons.

Puka and Antutaki were heavily featured in the promo, which means they are probably safe and Jiffy's post TC comments lead me to believe that Manihiki isn't coming back to TC this week either.

There appears to be a slight consensus that Nathan will be exiled this week. While the other tribes might exile Nathan if they lose the IC, it is likely Raratonga would.

Next weeks title Flirtation and Frustration more aptly describes the JP/Cecilia speculated relationship possibly delaying the emergence of that relationship until next week.

Of course I still can't figure out how the Adam/Candice relationship would shock Jiffy but stranger things have happened.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
36. "Cristina"
I like OFG's theory on Jonathan, but I am starting to become more conviced that Raro doesn't lose the immunity challenge.

09-21-06, 10:31 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time to Vote"
Congrats to Flygirl, BrownRoach and michel! Way to get the boot right!

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 10:36 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time to Vote"
Please... do not post until after the show has aired on the West Coast. There are people here who are purposely staying away from the East Coast spoiler thread because that thread is for those to discuss the show so that the Westies can surf around before the show is on in their time zone.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

09-22-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time to Vote"
Oops, I'm bad. Sorry guys.

09-22-06, 06:47 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time to Vote"
Wow! Just wanted to say congratulations to Michel, BR, and Flygirl! Really the biggest reason I didn't go with a Billy boot was that it was all over the promos....How many times has EPMB done that??? Promoted the boot all over the promos?

Anyway, way to go, you three!

09-22-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time to Vote"
Thanks FP and Bravehart -- and hi-fives to Michel and Flygirl! Always nice to get one right (although the actual events did not go the way I thought they would).

And I was happy to see that the speculation that Cristina would butt heads with Ozzy was spot on, for those who voted for her.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

09-22-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time to Vote"
I'll chime in on that congrats to Michel and Flygirl!
I must say I was blown away last night - EPMB certainly had us all fooled on at least on the romance part - but then, who would have EVER dreamed up that one?!?!?

The whole thing about the show actually going the way the promo showed it to - makes me wonder if perhaps other hard and fast editing rules we've come to rely on may not apply this season? If misdirection didnt apply this episode will it in the future? and what else might not apply, or no longer be a steadfast rule? Will alliances revealed possibly actually last? Or - is he just playing with our heads and making us doubt? My bet is on the latter, but I think he's going to start playing with us, and kudos to him on that.

Congrats Michel, astute observations!

09-22-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time to Vote"
Yes, in the beginning of the show I really thought I had nailed it again, with Christina...ah well, no such luck! But, as we all know, we love to be wrong, because it's just that much more motivating to get it right next week...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time to Vote"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-06 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

Thank you AG, BH and FP. It was Cristina's positive edit that led me to see she'd be safe so some things haven't changed. As FP wrote in the other thread, it is back to basics I think.

09-22-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Survivor Blows Tribe- It's Time to Vote"
Yeah, I liked what you said about her positive edit, mich. And it came down to logic for me -- Cristina was against throwing the challenge, not against losing Billy per se if they had to axe someone. So I figured Ozzy's wishes would prevail.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •