The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Faces Revealed!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-15-02, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Faces Revealed!"

(CBS News) 16 Good- Looking Survivors (found by DiamondIsForever)
Jake Billingsly, a 60 year-old land broker from Mckinney, Texas;
Erin Collins, a 30 year-old real estate agent from Austin, Texas;
Stephanie Dill, 29 and a firefighter from Fayetteville, Ark.; Jan Gentry, a 53 year-old teacher from Tampa Bay, Fla.;
Helen Glover, 47, a Navy swim instructor from Middletown, R.I.; Brian Heidik, 34, a used car salesman from Quartz, Calif.;
Jed Hildebrand, 25 and a dental student from Dallas, Texas; Shi Ann Huang, a 28 year-old executive recruiter from New York City.

Ghandia Johnson, 33, a legal secretary from Denver, Colo.;
Clay Jordan from Monroe, La., a 46-year-old restaurant owner; Penny Ramsey, a 27-year-old pharmacuetical salesperson who lives in Plano, Texas;
Pastor John Raymond, 40 of Slidell, La.;
Ted Rogers Jr., 37 and a software design manager from Durham, N. C.;
Ken Stafford, a 30 year-old police officer from Brooklyn, N.Y.; Tanya Vance, 27, a social worker from Kingsport, Tenn.,
Robb Zbacnik, a 23 year-old bartender from Scottsdale, Ariz.

Lets dig in!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Faces Revealed! SurvivorBlows 08-15-02 1
   RE: The Faces Revealed! Cin 08-15-02 2
       RE: The Faces Revealed! weltek 08-15-02 3
           RE: The Faces Revealed! Cin 08-15-02 4
       RE: The Faces Revealed! Teddy_Bear 08-17-02 5
   RE: The Faces Revealed! corcam 08-21-02 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 02:52 AM (EST)
1. "RE: The Faces Revealed!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-02 AT 02:54 AM (EST)

I've uploaded all the large contestant images to our image web server:

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-15-02, 09:02 AM (EST)
2. "RE: The Faces Revealed!"
Hubba Hubba, who's the 5th person down????

Cin

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-02, 09:10 AM (EST)
3. "RE: The Faces Revealed!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-02 AT 09:20 AM (EST)

I'm happy to see an Asian, but I do hope she was choosen because she seemed like she'd be a good player.

Ok, so there is an old lady. Hopefully she's in shape and feisty, not squeaking by like Kim J. in S3. Don't get me wrong, Kim J. did great in many of the challenges for her age, but it was dumb luck that she stuck around as long as she did & then got to the final two.

The 46 year old guy looks lame.

And might I add, WHAT A SHOCKER that number 1 is our bartender. Maybe he's a friend of Silas and Mike Booger's from Belly...

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-15-02, 09:21 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The Faces Revealed!"
I just heard some of Jeff's interview on DC101 (washington) and he said ALL of these people are in shape.
\
Cin

Teddy_Bear 1675 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-17-02, 10:03 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Faces Revealed!"
>Hubba Hubba, who's the 5th person
>down????
<

Forget #5, who's Hunk #14?
It is not necessary to accept everything as true, one must only accept it as necessary.

|=Unrepentant Hardcore Smiley Thief

Light a Virtual Candle
~~~~~~~~~~~ Eleanor Roosevelt: No one can make YOU feel inferior without YOUR consent!

corcam 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-21-02, 11:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: The Faces Revealed!"
God I am in Heaven.... it is the ressurection of Robb with an extra b, which hopefully doesn't come with an extra ray of bull***t. He looks like your typical bad boy, I cannot resist.

#5 is okay but some guys just do not look good with facial hair

#6 looks like he needs a oxygen tank and a wheel chair

#8 and #13 look really happy to be there (adding #13 has a really big head)

#14 and #15 pics don't do them justice but I am sure they are hot hot hot (but no Robb sigh swoon swoon)

#16 is a pastor he should be fun

as for the girls it looks like the guys here have a couple to swoon over #2 and #7, #3 is okay looking from a girls point of view.

#11 looks like a complete wench

#10 looks completely pyscho, hence the hairdoo

and #9 appears to have a striking resembelance to the headmistress from 3 Men and a Little Lady.

I am going to stop now before my post gets moved to bashers LOL

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •