The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"EP11 Preview Here Come Dah Flood!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-05-01, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"EP11 Preview Here Come Dah Flood!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-01 AT 09:16 PM (EST)

The flood is comin... right down that dry creek bed that Roger told Jerri not to build in... Jerri better think twice about showin up for jury duty next time

Liz quote:

'This game... in the last three days... has become drastically primal...'

Special Effects:

Same lightning shots as a few weeks ago... very angry looking rushing river... and what might be trees being knocked over by the force of the water... and the water coming right down the dry creek bed... most ominous indeed...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 AND while they aren't in camp AyatollahKhomeini 04-05-01 1
   RE: AND while they aren't in camp LIZZLOVER 04-05-01 2
       Rodger AyatollahKhomeini 04-05-01 3
           RE: Rodger LIZZLOVER 04-05-01 5
               Herald Picks AyatollahKhomeini 04-05-01 12
                   RE: Herald Picks Loree 04-05-01 13
                   RE: Herald Picks LIZZLOVER 04-05-01 14
           RE: Rodger Loree 04-06-01 20
       RE: AND while they aren't in camp Ogaalltheway 04-06-01 18
 RE: EP11 Preview Here Come Dah Floo... kuchakor 04-05-01 4
   RE: EP11 Preview Here Come Dah Floo... LIZZLOVER 04-05-01 6
   RE: EP11 Preview Here Come Dah Floo... Loree 04-05-01 7
       Where did you hear this? lswote 04-05-01 10
           RE: Where did you hear this? Loree 04-05-01 15
   RE: EP11 Preview Here Come Dah Floo... nailbone 04-06-01 19
 E, A, R, T Sammi 04-05-01 8
   RE: E, A, R, T LIZZLOVER 04-05-01 9
       RE: E, A, R, T Jewels 04-05-01 11
           RE: E, A, R, T Harbinger1 04-05-01 16
               RE: E, A, R, T Bebo 04-06-01 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-05-01, 09:12 PM (EST)
1. "AND while they aren't in camp"
The tribe is at RC when the flood hits.

Wonder what Rodger will say to Jerri on the ride back to the ranch after E11? I'm not even sure Rodger will be able to be nice after this. No wonder Tina still dislikes Jerri so much!

LIZZLOVER 235 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-05-01, 09:21 PM (EST)
2. "RE: AND while they aren't in camp"
So AK, should we write down your vote for Rodger for the next group vote? Why would they rebuild in the same flood zone after seeing how the water was rising? I know they were all hungry and weak, but their rice is about to be swept away...then what?

Lizz Just Is

04-05-01, 09:25 PM (EST)
3. "Rodger"
LAST EDITED ON 04-05-01 AT 09:25 PM (EST)

Yes, right now I'm leaning toward Rodger to be booted in E11, but ONLY because I believe the Boston Herald knows something it shouldn't about the outcome. Otherwise I'd expect Lis to go now.

04-05-01, 09:52 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Rodger"
AK, please enlighten me!! PLEASE! I need some reassurance. I know the Herald has stated Liz makes the final four, but what else have they mentioned?

I must have missed these posts.

Thanks!

Lizz Just Is

04-05-01, 11:00 PM (EST)
12. "Herald Picks"
LAST EDITED ON 04-06-01 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

The Herald has picked Alicia, Jerri and Nick as the last three to be booted. They ran a poll yesterday asking if people wanted them to stop publishing who was going to be booted next (they claim that the answer was 20-1 in favor of publishing).

I know that we have also made these picks, but we have not stated them as FACT. The Herald has.

Edited to correct a sloppy typo (Amber in place of Alicia), which the subsequent posts picked up! I must be turning into BadAs...

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-01, 11:21 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Herald Picks"
Amber? Or did you mean Alicia?

04-05-01, 11:22 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Herald Picks"
Do you mean Alicia? Why would you pick Rodger though? Have they stated something in regards to future episodes? I saw their article today that mentioned Nick getting the boot.

What do you think of the ClickTv episode 12 preview? Do you think that this where Tina wins the RC and gets a phone call home?

Lizz Just Is

04-06-01, 07:08 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Rodger"
Did anyone watch "Access Hollywood" today? They said MB had a cryptic message. Then he talks about the flood next week. And he says "Who's still there? Rodger! Next Week - horses". He really does love to play with the spoilers, doesn't he?

Ogaalltheway 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-06-01, 10:24 AM (EST)
18. "RE: AND while they aren't in camp"
>Why would they rebuild in
>the same flood zone after
>seeing how the water was
>rising? I know they
>were all hungry and weak,
>but their rice is about
>to be swept away...then what?
>
>

Well, Tina tried to bring this point up last night, and Liz nodded in agreement, but it seems they didn't have enough strength to hike up into the woods and build shelter there. I think Tina said something to the effect we shouldn't bring the trees to us, we should go to the trees--meaning, let's get the hell out of the way of the rising water and 'dry creek bed'.

kuchakor 126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-05-01, 09:45 PM (EST)
4. "RE: EP11 Preview Here Come Dah Flood!"
Well, I think what we do need to discuss is the fact that Colby and Amber are the two biggest threats in the tribe as of now in the Immunity Challenges. AND, we know that winning Immunity can take you all the way to the final 2. Tina is a bit shaky, and Liz is ALOT shaky. Rodger is at his usual weak physical state, Keith is even a bit woozy without food. Amber and Colby have something going I think. They may even try to overthrow Tina and Keith later in the show....that is UNLESS Tina plays smart and gets rid of one of those two. As of now, I doubt anyone is gonna vote out Rodger, mainly because he is bringing in fish for them, and he is without a doubt the wisest of all. Not that he is playing the game the smartest, but he is their "Grandpa" and they usually rely on Rodger for that warm, fuzzy feeling inside. I think Elisabeth and Tina are actually playing he game smart. Liz is going for a last ditch effort, bonding with Amber as well as Tina even more than before, yet keeping close with her "Dad", Kentucky Joester. Lis should have voted for Nick. Even though it is something she didn't want to do, she felt the slightest bit of tension between Amber and the other Ogies. If she would have voted Nick, Ogakor might have opened the door ever so slightly, to let her into their alliance partially, as Sean was an outsider of the Tagi alliance. Although Lis and Joe have the two least chances of winning, they (At least Liz) seems to be willing to try ANYTHING to get the million. Liz seems the closest with Tina and Rodger. If those three, and possibly Keith, were to join, they would be an unstoppable force if they keep Liz's two votes protected and Keith's Four. Colby has 5, but Amber has none. I think the GGA has a stronger possibility of happening if we disclude Keith. Yeah, he might be a good guy, but Tina is proboably the smartest player, and she knows how to win. I think Keith is alot dumber than we think he is. After seeing him look like a bumbling fool in the Reward Challenge last week to tonight's "Getting outsmarted by a cricket", Keith is turning into Tina's "Lamber". Tina will outlast him. Tina has the best position in the game now. Tina NEEDS TO VOTE COLBY.

04-05-01, 09:55 PM (EST)
6. "RE: EP11 Preview Here Come Dah Flood!"
Amber has 2 votes after tonight, and is tied with Liz.

Lizz Just Is

04-05-01, 10:01 PM (EST)
7. "RE: EP11 Preview Here Come Dah Flood!"
Amber does have 2 votes now.

Jeff said that he thought Keith was Colby's little puppy dog. So maybe he is more of a follower with Tina. But he did seem determined to get rid of Jerri.

lswote 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-05-01, 10:39 PM (EST)
10. "Where did you hear this?"
Is this Jeff Probst or Jeff Varner? What is the source of this remark?

04-05-01, 11:31 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Where did you hear this?"
Jeff Varner said it during one of his little camera chats. It was when Colby and Keith came over for supper. Jeff said Keith just seemed to be a little puppy following Colby around.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 11:30 AM (EST)
19. "RE: EP11 Preview Here Come Dah Flood!"
After seeing him look like a bumbling fool in the Reward Challenge last week

And he did it again this week. Seeing that his fire was going up, he tossed his water bucket, only to see the fire *not quite* make it. Then as he tried to repair that damamge, Colby sneaks in and takes the IC. That, and Keith's not taking his backpack to TC may be setting him up for the next fall.

Maybe the *new* GAA is T/E/R/C....or A/E/R/C....

Sammi 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-01, 10:12 PM (EST)
8. "E, A, R, T"
Quite obviously I don't post here very much, but I just thought I'd throw my two cents in.

Ask yourself, is it in ANY way possible that Amber could defect over to the Kuchas even though they voted for her (though she doesn't know for sure that it was them who wrote her name down)?

My logic is that if you want to be in the final 4, sticking to the ogafour and keeping both Keith and Colby around is a bad idea. If E, R and A become an alliance, cumulatively they have less votes then either K/C. Therefore, they can practically guarantee ousting either K/C as only one person can win an immunity. With luck get Tina into the Final Four and we have an old guy, a weak Tina, a semi-weak Liz, and that's all the incentive Amber needs. Add to that the fact that Colby won this week's immunity, Keith's won TWICE, and Liz and Rodger have won none. And add to THAT the fact that they didn't inform her about Jerri's demise.

and using the source code spoiler, it would be typical for both amber and liz to make the final four, but not make the final two in typical Mark Burnett style.

What do you think?

04-05-01, 10:32 PM (EST)
9. "RE: E, A, R, T"
OK, call me naive, but I think I can somewhat agree with you. For one thing, and write this down, IF I am ever on a Survivor show, I will use different handwriting EVERY time I vote at TC!! I mean come on, who can't tell Colby's writing every time it's shown (if it is).

Now on to your point. I can see Amber flipping back and forth to get to the F2. They are all dumber than a box of rocks (sorry, didn't mean to bring up my political beliefs) if they don't get the multiple IC winners out of there soon. It's pretty obvious that if the PHYSICAL challenges keep up, that Keith and Colby are going to continue to win. I keep waiting for the BRAIN to be used in one of these challenges. I have a feeling that that's when Liz or Amber are going to make their mark. Actually, Amber seemed a lot brighter tonight (as long as food isn't invovled) than she had in the past.

I think Keith's arrogance will come back to haunt him at some time. That was just plain stupid, on my part. Either way, as soon as the brain starts to play a part in this game, K/C will find it hard to keep playing.

Lizz Just Is

Jewels 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-05-01, 10:57 PM (EST)
11. "RE: E, A, R, T"
i think that R/L/A alliance is a given if Amber is smart enough to realize that is what she has to do. By joining with the remainig Kuchas they vote off Colby breaking up the ogas until they vote off all three. Amber is assured final three rather than final four if she sticks with ogas because if she does not win immunity with them she knows she will be the first one booted after all the kuchas are gone..This also equals up to the cbs spoiler of Amber and Liz being in the final 2 because all amber has to do is win immunity and she can vote off rodger (oer liz)and it could also be why liz told friends not to watch the show because she has to vote for rodger since she has no other choice.. sorry just my speculation

Harbinger1 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-05-01, 11:42 PM (EST)
16. "RE: E, A, R, T"
Amber probably wouldn't trust Rodger and Liz not to vote her out after taking Colby out (if possible depending on IC). I think she would assume, and probably rightly so, that Rodger and Liz would rather take Tina and Keith along instead of her and and one of the above pair.

But then again, looking at my most prediction earlier tonight, what do I know? :/

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-01, 07:43 AM (EST)
17. "RE: E, A, R, T"
Here's how I think the vulnerability plays out for the next episode:

- Colby: High risk. Vote out the strong, the IC risk. If there is a GGA, he's the obvious target. If Amber were to ally with L/R, they would vote either Colby or Keith so that they'd win a 3-3 tie based on previous votes.

- Amber: High risk. Still in relatively good physical shape, so she's an IC risk too. Also, she is no longer of use to an Ogie alliance, and would be outside of a GGA one as well. Colby said last night that she doesn't know the plan. Does this mean that the plan involved voting her off after Nick, since they wouldn't need her to get L/R out of there?

- Keith: Medium risk. Now that they have more hooks and rice, his grasshopper catching is not as big a deal. And he would lose in a 3-3 tie with anyone except Colby based on previous votes. Even though he's weak, he's an IC risk too, since he's already won 2. He's willing to expend effort when it suits him (grasshoppers, ICs), so L/R/A would target him if Colby won IC.

- Lis: Medium risk. If there is a GGA, she's safe. And if it's K/C/T vs. the others, she's the second-most likely target after Amber. If all of the Ogies stick together, she's the first choice.

- Rodger: Medium-low risk. Safe if GGA exists. If K/C/T is a core alliance, he's the last target, and since Lis and Amber can't both win IC, one of them would go. If all the Ogies stick together, he'd go if Lis wins IC. Still, his knowledge proved helpful in building the new shelter, and the flood may give him a chance to show that they'd want to keep him around at least another 3 days so they could pick his brain.

- Tina: Low risk. Can't see a scenario where she goes this week (she could be a target next ep, but not this one). If GGA exists, she's safe. K/C/T vs. L/R/A, she'd be the one person they would not vote for, since Amber and Lis would lose to her in a 3-3 tie if it came down to previous votes. If Ogies all stick together, she's safe. So basically, she's safe unless she pulls a Mike and gets injured.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •