The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S18 PTTE First Impressions Wk 11 Results-Wk 12 List Change"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-12-09, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S18 PTTE First Impressions Wk 11 Results-Wk 12 List Change"

FIRST IMPRESSIONS!

Are you ready for some PTTE?
What's a PTTE, you ask? Well PTTE means
"Picks To The End"

We are down in the continent of South America.
And the highlands of Brazil, The 18th season of Survivor.
There are 5 Survivors trying to win a million dollars.
Who do you think will win?

Is your first impression winner still here?

Debbie Beebe is the eleventh castaway eliminated from 'Survivor: Tocantins.

Read all about it here.

Read what Debbie had to say about it here.

Now on the Scores!

Place – Name – Score
^ Upward movement
* Free list change
In case of ties, I alphabetize.
Congratulations Sir dreamer
You still hold the lead.
dreamerbeliever was the only one to predict the boot.
Way to go everyone! Kind-of!

1 Sir dreamerbeliever – 31

2 Sir tribephyl – 38

^3 Corvis –41
3 HauntedOne – 41 *

5 Survivor Maniac – 42

6 michel – 44

7 ajglitch – 45 *

8 Ontheroadagain – 46

^9 whoami – 47 *

10 MJewel – 48

^11 Ahtumbreez – 53 *

12 Wallflower – 54 *

13 vennui – 56 *

^14 CTgirl – 58

15 kircon – 59

16 suzzee – 61

17 AddieRacer – 65 *

^18 Max Headroom – 69

19 mia rules – 70

Congratulations mia rules you now have the lead for the teals.

mia rules also gained the most points with 9.

Okay... how do you play:

SCORING:

1) You do NOT want points...they're bad... it's like golf. Every point counts against you in the standings, so try to avoid them,
unless you are playing the MEDIUM TEAL game.
then you want all the points you can get.

2) Points will be awarded to each boot, after each episode.
They will be awarded as the difference between where you thought this week's bootee would finish
and where the bootee actually finished.

3) You will be given penalty points every time you change your PTTE list.

+5 points for regular game
-5 points for medium teal game
+8 points for All-Stars
-8 points for All-Star Medium Teals

You may change your list as many times as you want, up to the deadline.
The last list at the time of deadline will be used.

Attention Medium Teal PTTE Players
When you change your list:
Please start with the Sole Survivor (#16)
and end with next booted (#5)

4) The game will be open for anyone to join at anytime.
The first two weeks were free.

Entry is 80 points this week.

If you do not enter before the first episode, you will start with a score equivalent to 8 points per episode you missed. That means that it's possible to join the game after several episodes and enter in first place, but statistically speaking, you'll have a better chance if you enter earlier.

If you have any questions post them in this thread or PM me.

Sit back and enjoy the next show of:
Survivor 18: Tocantins: The Brazilian Highlands

The deadline is 6:59 pm Central on Thursday, May 14, 2009.
I will make a copy of your list one minute before the start of the show.

One Final Tie-Breaker Bonus

You will receive 1/2 of a point for each correct answer.

1. Who was the first Survivor I saw with my eyes?

2. Who was the first Survivor I had a conversation with?

3. Who was the first Survivor I had a picture taken with?

I will keep this open until Sun 31st which is the finale.

KIRCON’S RAMBLINGS

I saw the final 6 of Gabon last weekend; Bob, Susie, Sugar, Matty, Ken, & Crystal. I went to Charles City, Iowa for a fundraiser for the high school band. The drum line opened & closed the show. Susie’s son was part of the line.

I had a VIP ticket, front row seats and the time of my life. The VIP ticket gave me the opportunity to talk individually with the Survivors, have a picture taken, and sign a picture or two. I was in heaven.

Each Survivor told their story for about 5 minutes. Crystal is a mom who loves her child and is still a gold medal winner. Ken is very funny and told us to never give up. I love Matty. He’s a personal trainer at the moment and preparing to marry his love. He left the stage by walking on his hands, right in front of me. Yum! Sugar takes the stage and gives everyone a treat by posing on each side on the stage. One was in front of me. Yum! She is so cute. She’s moving to New Orleans if any of you are in that area. Susie was next. She told us to just try. She hosted this event and is very involved in the band. Susie is supported by her hometown and very loved. The final speaker was Survivor Bob! He is a great speaker with many stories. He wants you to support the Veterans and give blood. He can’t give blood for a year since he went to Africa.

There was a question and answer period with all 6. The fans submitted questions and the Survivors answered most. Bob told us about fake idol. And then he showed it to us. There was a card tower building challenge that the students were able to participate in. It was quite exciting and followed the same path that the final immunity challenge did. Susie and partner stopped building and watched everyone try to catch up. She won again.

There was a raffle and silent auction. All the proceeds went to raise money for a new band trailer for the high school marching band. I was going for a set of Final Immunity Challenge tiles used in building the tower. A set of four signed tiles: Susie, Bob, Sugar, & Matty. Susie’s brother built a display case.

I WON!

I now own a piece of Survivor!

I brought my own pictures to sign. I made a copy of the final S17 Gabon PTTE Finale and asked the Survivors to sign them. I ask Bob to sign the Bob the Builder picture. I’m glad I took over 200 pictures because several were out of focus or low light.
Here are a few:

Enjoy

&

Good Luck!

K

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S18 PTTE First Impressions Wk 1... mia rules18 05-12-09 1
 RE: S18 PTTE First Impressions Wk 1... michel 05-12-09 2
 RE: S18 PTTE First Impressions Wk 1... dreamerbeliever 05-13-09 3
 RE: S18 PTTE First Impressions Wk 1... CTgirl 05-14-09 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-12-09, 04:58 PM (EST)
1. "RE: S18 PTTE First Impressions Wk 11 Results-Wk 12 List Change"
Bonus PM sent...Kircon thanks for sharing your experience...sounds like it was amazing!! I am thrilled that the survivors got to sign the copy of the S17 Gabon PTTE Finale, my one and only winning season!! Glad you had such a great time...you deserve it!!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-12-09, 09:32 PM (EST)
2. "RE: S18 PTTE First Impressions Wk 11 Results-Wk 12 List Change"
That seemed like a fun time, Kircon! Thank you for sharing this with us.

dreamerbeliever 3380 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-13-09, 08:51 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S18 PTTE First Impressions Wk 11 Results-Wk 12 List Change"
LAST EDITED ON 05-14-09 AT 07:41 AM (EST)

Very cool k! Love the pics and thank you for sharing. So have you been able to stop smiling yet? Think the first time I met Rupert, my smile was plastered on my face for about a month!

Starting to get excited, think the title of PTTE that I have been craving for many years may be within my grasp. No changes btw

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-14-09, 04:23 AM (EST)
4. "RE: S18 PTTE First Impressions Wk 11 Results-Wk 12 List Change"
Thanks for sharing this with us Kircon! You looked like you had a fabulous time!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •