The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Games Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-24-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 12-24-06 AT 11:15 AM (EST)

Survivor 13

AWARDS CEREMONY

Welcome to the Episode 13 Survivor “Luck of the Draw” Awards Ceremony! Thank you all for playing this season. It was memorable to say the least! Now without further ado, I have some exciting news for you!

In order of your finish ascending from last place LOSER to first place Champion:

Biggest Loser: Bystander - 1459 pts.
9th Place Finisher: Flowerpower - 1708 pts.
8th Place Finisher: taffnic - 1963 pts.
7th Place Finisher: malb730 - 1969 pts.
6th Place Finisher: Higgs - 2082 pts.
5th Place Finisher: Seahorse - 2144 pts.
4th Place Finisher: Ohmyheck - 2159 pts.
3rd Place Finisher: Wallflower66 - 2364 pts.
2th Place Finisher: DearAbby - 2630 pts.
1st Place Champion:
alwaysintruble1 - 4649 pts.

In a come from behind upset WIN, AlwaysinTruble is this Season’s Luck of the Draw Champion! Somehow, someway, he managed to turn the game around and upset the Frontrunner Higgs with a Pick and Draw of the Sole Survivor Yul!!

Congratulations AlwaysinTruble!! Here is your prize …

A Tribephyl Original

How did he manage the impossible come-from-behind victory, you ask? Well he arrived early to the picking, picked the Winner Yul and was lucky enough to be given Yul as his draw from the Lucky Survivor Vanuatu hat. Yul alone earned 795 points + double that with two Yul’s and he had 1590 points. And double that with the Double Weekly Score Bonus and his total for the Finale was 3,180 pts., which is more than he ended up with for the whole season!! And that is precisely why we call this game the “LUCK” of the Draw!!!

Down, but not out, our Frontrunner throughout the entire season, Higgs will NOT go away empty-handed!! For your Leadership throughout the game, Higgs, I have a little something special for you …

A Tribephyl Original

It’s a booby prize! I just couldn’t let you go away empty-handed as you were the leader throughout the entire season!! Just didn’t have the “Luck” of the draw there at the end, my friend.

Here are the Finale stats:
Adam ~ 92, Becky ~ 190, Ozzy ~ 662, Sundra ~ 206, Yul ~ 795

Congratulations alwaysintruble1 and Higgs!! Thank you all for playing in the LOD this season! My very best holiday wishes go out to all of you!

A hearty THANK-YOU to Tribephyl for the superb graphics!

Fallen Comrades: kircon .. Roadkill .. fairy princess .. MacabreMasquerade .. Coolbluepig .. CattyChat .. lasann Ahtumbreez .. agressionx .. BOYmeetsREALITY .. Quiddity99 .. svk
...... Max Headroom .. Survivor Maniac .. emydi .. byoffer .. Xwraith27 .. tribephyl … esquire … dreamerbeliever … smokedog … WhoamI
Das Mole … Corvis … Kermit the Vixen … Molaholic … Magnolia Rocker … Survivor_21 … Mjewel … 5 cats

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards... Wallflower66 12-24-06 1
 RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards... Flowerpower 12-26-06 2
 RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards... DearAbby 12-26-06 3
 RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards... alwaysintruble1 12-27-06 4
 RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards... Higgs 12-27-06 5
   RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards... byoffer 12-27-06 6
 RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards... kircon 12-28-06 7
 RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards... MJewel 01-02-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-24-06, 07:22 PM (EST)
1. "RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 12-24-06 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

Wow! What an explosive ending to a great game. A double Yul! What are the odds of that? Congrats, AIT/Nemo, you really got lucky played a great game! Kudos to Higgs as well! I didn't think anyone would ever be able to catch up with you for a while.
Thanks, Scarlett for being an awesome host once again!
Merry Christmas, everyone!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-26-06, 09:46 AM (EST)
2. "RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony"
WOW....color me surprised! Can't imagine how Higgs must feel! Man, Higgs, you totally dominated this game...up until the end when the ole rascal, Nemo, pulls out a win with a "double" Yul! Nemo...sure hope you are playing the lottery these days, well done, my friend! Congrats on your win! Now, come over here and let me rub some of that luck off!

Thanks for a great game, Scarlett, and all the work that it requires just to keep us entertained! Happy New Year!

DearAbby 3008 desperate attention whore postings

12-26-06, 08:27 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony"
Congrats, Nemo. You found a way to stay out of trouble!

Congrats on your booby prize, Higgs. It's better than nothin'!

Thank you, Scar, for taking the time to host this fun little diversion.

Vintage tribephyl 2006

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-27-06, 00:14 AM (EST)
4. "RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony"
Wow, talk about a "luck of the draw"! I figured the way things were going that we were all playing for 2nd place the way Higgs dominated the whole season.

Congrats to Higgs for leading the whole way, and Thanks to our wonderful Miss Scarlett for letting us all play.

See everyone next time!

Higgs 1401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

12-27-06, 08:23 AM (EST)
5. "RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony"
Wohoo, I won - the booby prize!

Congratulations to alwaysintruble1! I was actually certain that I wouldn't win after being the last one to pick for the finale (and the Becky draw didn't help much, when there was the double Yuls).

Anyway I got my big early lead by picking and drawing the first boot, Sekou (although the Double Weekly Score Bonus wasn't in effect then), and that kind of luck just can't hold very long.

Thanks to Scarlett and all the players for enjoyable season of LOD.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-27-06, 08:35 AM (EST)
6. "RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony"
I find myself drawn to Higgs' new siggie. I...just...can't...stop...staring...at...the...boobies...

Congrats to all the winners and even to all those who survived to the end. No small accomplishment when you look at the long list of people who did not make it to the end.

And of course thanks-a-million to Scarlett for hosting.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

12-28-06, 05:31 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony"
Thanks for hosting this game Scarlett. Some day I might finish. Thanks hat for all your hard work. Wow! What an exciting finish.
Congratulations AlwaysinTruble!! That's the way to win a game.
Higgs you were solid throughout the entire game, I thought you had it.
I'll be back next season.

Tribe I love all your winner siggies. We are honored to have you here.

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

01-02-07, 04:24 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S13 - "Luck of the Draw" Awards Ceremony"
LAST EDITED ON 01-02-07 AT 05:40 PM (EST)

Just wanted to say I enjoyed playing and congrats to the winner. Thanks to Scarlett for hosting such a fun game!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •