The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Has this been found before? Sean's website"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

PigFace 44 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-07-01, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"Has this been found before? Sean's website"
LAST EDITED ON 07-07-01 AT 10:14 PM (EST)

Sean Kennif has a website. I don't know if you guys already know about this...but it's

http://www.survivorsean.com

I have to say now I truly believe sean is a dumbass. Just read the introduction. This guys head has exploded from egomaina when nobody at all even remembers or cares about him anymore. I think I'll leave a nasty comment on his discussion board...

Edited to say: Damn, it looks like there are some mean comments on that board already!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Has this been found before? Se... sleeeve 07-07-01 1
 RE: Has this been found before? Se... darbygrl 07-09-01 2
 RE: Has this been found before? Se... VampKira 07-09-01 3
 RE: Has this been found before? Se... dabo 07-16-01 4
 RE: Has this been found before? Se... ItzLisa 07-19-01 5
   RE: Has this been found before? Se... dabo 07-19-01 6
 RE: Has this been found before? Se... katttywoman 08-18-01 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sleeeve 3456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-07-01, 11:27 PM (EST)
1. "RE: Has this been found before? Sean's website"
This website has been around for a while... it's listed in our resource directory, and Survivorsean is a member of this board, too... he has occasionally posted on Fanatics.

You never know what might be up my sleeeve...

darbygrl 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

07-09-01, 08:58 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Has this been found before? Sean's website"
I have to agree with ya there on the old Sean is dumb-arse. But- hey, he's workin it and doin pretty good.

Now ya got my curiousity goin. DG leaves to go check out nasty-grams on sean's site.

<>

darbygrl

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-09-01, 10:24 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Has this been found before? Sean's website"
I have to say, I am sorry Sean hasn't posted here in a while. He was nice enough to post on his site, that he liked SurvivorBlows, and thought it was a fun place...

---------------------------------
"Let's spend the night together,
You'll wake up and live forever."
-Jamiroquai
---------------------------------
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-16-01, 03:52 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Has this been found before? Sean's website"
Thanks, Piggy!

Sean himself posted on the fanatics board as Survivorsean, and he does have a nice site.

I would agree with anyone, however, who thinks he has a long way to go to reach Jerry Seinfeld status, but there's no shame in that and at least he's trying!

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-19-01, 09:55 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Has this been found before? Sean's website"
I kinda feel two ways about it - it was nice that Sean posted here, and said nice things about SBlows. But then, and here's the kicker that I still think about - he had the nerve to post that he didn't like the "Desperate Attention Whore" tag next to our number of posts. He then practically ordered Webby to take those tags down next to his post number or he wouldn't be posting here again! Oooooh!!!! We quickly pointed out to him not only how truly ironic his comments were, but for him to RELAX, and that we all had those next to our number of posts!

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-19-01, 10:32 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Has this been found before? Sean's website"
I have to admit it, I despised the "whore" tag at first, but it does grow on you though.

What I thought was great, the morning of S2 ep 11 Dr. Sean was on some show saying (best as I remember), "The one to watch tonight is Amber. Her best strategy right now would be to reallign with Rodger and Elisabeth to vote off Colby or Keith. But whether she'll do that, I don't know."

Obviously, he was paying a lot of attention, that was straight from the theory Survivorerist got rolling, though he didn't give Sir E or Blows any credit in his aired comments. Should have, but possibly he did and that was edited out.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than the press." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

katttywoman 160 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-18-01, 01:34 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Has this been found before? Sean's website"
I actually like Sean's website, although I haven't visited in a while.

Thanks, piggy, your post reminded that I should check it out again.

Meow to you too! >>^..^<<

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •