The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S15 Gufu Award: Week 11"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-07-07, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S15 Gufu Award: Week 11"
True or False: Marco Polo was invented in China?
It was certainly destroyed there.

Marco! Chirp chirp! Marco! Caw Caw Caw! Marco! Tweet tweetytweet! Marco! BaBaBaBobwhite!

Well, it's official, Survivor has gone to the birds. I'm surprised it took so long.

The Gufu Rules!

The Gufu Award is for recognizing the dangdumbest game moves in Survivor. Each week you have a designated number of votes you may award for Contestant Gufus! Should you notice any gufus of dangdumbness for noncontestant stuff, these are Production Gufus, a separate category with its very own designated number of votes you may award. Should you wish to exceed your allotted votes, these are Honorary Gufus.

This week you may employ 4 contestant and 2 production gufus and a recipe, this week's designated number is: 4 by 2!

Additionally, each week the gufumeister may introduce Special Gufu categories, why I can even change the rules however I want. This week's Special Gufu category:

Biggest surprise of the episode!

For me it was that the laws of gravity won the RC.

Seasons Greetings!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 11 smokedog 12-07-07 1
   RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 11 jbug 12-07-07 5
 RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 11 frisky 12-07-07 2
   RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 11 aquariaqueen 12-07-07 3
   RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 11 CattyChat 12-07-07 4
 RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 11 Dakota 12-10-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-07-07, 01:49 AM (EST)
1. "RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 11"
Contestant:
1. Denise doesn't realize she's the 4th wheel.
2. Erik/Courtney look like insensitive a$$es.

Production:
1. NO confessionals from Amanda about taking James out last episode.
2. IC favored for Peih-Gee to win.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-07, 10:03 AM (EST)
5. "RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 11"
IC favored for Peih-Gee to win.

Really! How many more will be handed to PG?

These challenges could be compared to having a contest regarding RTVW OT rules (unwritten ones) between me and Estee. Now who do you think would win? I finally got peaches and bananas, but the rest? all vague and cloudy........

Agman is definitely on my list (& twin Cyndi too)

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

12-07-07, 03:30 AM (EST)
2. "RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 11"
Four contestants:

Erik: for thinking that from now on all family problems that occur at home are fake. Does he also think that his fellow castaways are really former professional football players? At least we got to see him pop his food sex cherry by sucking chocolate off of Amanda's fingers.

PG: for whining about not getting payback for the reward trip. Shaddup!

Denise: I can't fault her for her TC unmove until I see how it effects her endgame (or lack thereof). So, I'll fault her for not covering up her breasticles with something. Anything.

Amanda: Those bird calls? Drove me crazy. And not in a hungry cat way.

Production:

Reward challenge was dull.

The miscarriage: if it was real, then I think they probably should not have shown all that. Unless he's lying, or it somehow effects the outcome of the game, it's kind of exploiting someone's pain for a storyline.

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-07-07, 08:08 AM (EST)
3. "RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 11"
>The miscarriage: if it was
>real, then I think they
>probably should not have shown
>all that. Unless he's
>lying, or it somehow effects
>the outcome of the game,
>it's kind of exploiting someone's
>pain for a storyline.

I agree, if it was real, it should have been edited out, it reeked of Johnny Fairplay to me when I heard it. Especially when Jeff had them repeat it.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-07-07, 08:21 AM (EST)
4. "RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 11"
"The miscarriage: if it was real, then I think they probably should not have shown all that. Unless he's lying, or it somehow effects the outcome of the game, it's kind of exploiting someone's pain for a storyline.

I don't believe for one second that this was a Fairplay lie. Todd may be playing a hard strategy game, but I don't believe Todd would ever stoop to this low level.

As for including it in the show, I believe the producers felt they HAD to show that exchange, in order to show the catty remarks by Courtney and Erik and casting doubt in the minsd of the other remaining survivors whether Todd is as despicable as Fairplay to lie about something like that. This just renews my total disgust for Fairplay for "ruining" truthful bad news for survivors forever more. There will always be doubt now and I feel sorry for Todd and his family to have to see that on television last night.

*seething Fairplay hate*

But I believe the miscarriage story 100%. I am usually good judging things like these. Heck, I knew Fairplay's story was a lie as soon as he spoke it to his friend and before the lie was revealed. Todd is not scummy like Fairplay (IMO).

*further Fairplay hate*

Froliking nekkid with James in my dreams since November 2007

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

12-10-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
6. "RE: S15 Gufu Award: Week 11"
Contestant:

1. Denise. You've made it a long way being rather useless but non-threatening. Unfortunately, you failed to start thinking strategy a couple weeks ago. She KNOWS she's the fourth wheel and likely to never win a challenge. She'll soon be targeted for begin unhated. Or is it non-hated?

2. PG for whining about the RC. The girl is sticking with her peeps. Right or wrong, she's sticking with them. Life's a beatch.

3. Erik for not going the extra mile. How about trying to team up with Todd to get rid of PG and the girl no one hates? Did you try? Noooooooo. You tried Denise. Period. Did I miss any other big save-yo'-arse moves?

4. Amanda. I just don't like you. Partly because you got rid of James instead of going after PG. As stated last week, DID YOU NOT NOTICE THAT PG WAS WINNING CHALLENGES? You little ninny. Dumb dumb dumb with a blurry butt.

Production:
Kudos for not making the family members eat something disgusting. Thank goodness! But why not give the family and Survivors a night somewhere comfy and cozy, showers, soft sheets, a good breakfast to start their day? Make those reward challenges something that really really makes a difference. If the rewards in the late stages of the game leave them fed, rested and refreshed, instead of just fed one meal, then it becomes a more serious part of strategy to win RC.

I agree that the miscarriage, if true, should not have been shown.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •