The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S2 Gufu Award: Eps 10, 11, 12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-27-02, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to check IP address of the poster
"S2 Gufu Award: Eps 10, 11, 12"

We've come to the endgame episodes now, so take whatever time you require to refresh your memories following these links:

episode 10
episode 11
episode 12

The Gufu Award was established to determine the dangdumbest game move in Survivordum. You have two nomination/votes per episode, please cast those votes on the posts below for those episodes. The nomination/voting process will remain open through July for all episode, final votes on the determined contendors to be held in August. Okay, go hammer some gufus.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Episode 10 Nomination/Votes dabo 06-27-02 1
   RE: Episode 10 Nomination/Votes BMH 06-27-02 4
   RE: Episode 10 Nomination/Votes Survivorerist 06-27-02 7
   RE: Episode 10 Nomination/Votes Strider 06-27-02 10
   RE: Episode 10 Nomination/Votes dabo 07-02-02 13
   RE: Episode 10 Nomination/Votes Kokoro 07-05-02 16
 Episode 11 Nomination/Votes dabo 06-27-02 2
   RE: Episode 11 Nomination/Votes BMH 06-27-02 5
   RE: Episode 11 Nomination/Votes Survivorerist 06-27-02 8
   RE: Episode 11 Nomination/Votes Strider 06-27-02 11
   RE: Episode 11 Nomination/Votes dabo 07-02-02 14
   RE: Episode 11 Nomination/Votes Kokoro 07-05-02 17
 Episode 12 Nomination/Votes dabo 06-27-02 3
   RE: Episode 12 Nomination/Votes BMH 06-27-02 6
   RE: Episode 12 Nomination/Votes Survivorerist 06-27-02 9
   RE: Episode 12 Nomination/Votes Strider 06-27-02 12
   RE: Episode 12 Nomination/Votes dabo 07-02-02 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

06-27-02, 10:55 AM (EST)
1. "Episode 10 Nomination/Votes"
Please post your episode 10 gufus here.

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

06-27-02, 02:15 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Episode 10 Nomination/Votes"
1.The whole Barramundi Tribe for being greedy and eatin all the rice and then go cryin to Jeff to give them more..

2.Amber for being a dumbass and not attempting to get into an alliance with Lis,Rodger,and Nick to get back at Keith,Tina,and Colby for voting out her friend Jerri.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

06-27-02, 03:18 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Episode 10 Nomination/Votes"
Vote 1: Rodger and Lis vote Amber. I will never understand why they did this. You don't throw votes at the person who is the most likely to help you out in defeating the dominant alliance.

Vote 2: Keith doesn't bring his backpack to TC. Had you by some chance made it to the final 2, this move would definitely have cost you votes.

=======================

Survivorerist - Oh where oh where did my sig pic go?

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."
-Antonia Zerbisias, The Toronto Star

Strider 580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-27-02, 04:16 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Episode 10 Nomination/Votes"
1. Amber sticks with Ogakor. Granted, there wasn't much chance that Kucha would have kept her around either, but with Colby gone she might have at least won an IC at some point.

2. Keith doesn't bring his backpack to TC.

07-02-02, 09:45 AM (EST)
13. "RE: Episode 10 Nomination/Votes"
Vote 1: Camp Barramundi II! Let's see, water is rising, it's scary, and then Probst takes away your shelter in exchange for some much needed provisions. So, obviously, you hike up the hill and build a new camp where it's safe for you and your new can of rice and cache of fishhooks, right. Right! Nope, no such luck, they stayed put.

Vote 2: Keith Leaves Backpack Behind! Yeah, show some of that master chef arrogance while you don't have the immunity necklace around your neck, draw votes you don't need to be carrying. He was incredibly lucky that only Nick voted for him that time.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-05-02, 00:47 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Episode 10 Nomination/Votes"
1.) Everyone for not using any of their negotiable power - they didn't have to give Jeff anything....it's not like MB could or would let them starve (for ratings sake at the very least)

2.) Keith for drawing attention to himself through little annoyances for the umpteenth time.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

06-27-02, 10:57 AM (EST)
2. "Episode 11 Nomination/Votes"
Please post your episode 11 gufus here.

06-27-02, 02:18 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Episode 11 Nomination/Votes"
1.Colby for painting a target on his back by winning every damn challenge

2.The Barramundi Tribe for stupidly puttin their friggin camp in a dry river bed..basically waitin for water to flood their camp

3.And Amber for once again showing she is as dense as they come by not forming a competitve alliance with Lis,and Rodger to get rid of Colby,Keith,and Tina to basically earn a spot in the final 3.

06-27-02, 03:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Episode 11 Nomination/Votes"
Vote 1: Support BMH's vote of Colby the target.

Vote 2: Amber doesn't save her own butt. Sorry honey, but even I think that was a bad move. Granted, I'm saying this from the comfort of my own home, but the point still holds.

=======================

(Courtesy of Strider )

"Oh my heck, I'm so very glad that that's over. The 2001-2 television season was, for this sofa spud, cruelly and unusually punishing."

06-27-02, 04:19 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Episode 11 Nomination/Votes"
1. Colby does not vote with the Ogakor alliance.

2. Amber (still) doesn't try to save herself.

07-02-02, 10:12 AM (EST)
14. "RE: Episode 11 Nomination/Votes"
Vote 1: Amber Misses Her Last Chance! You know, for two episodes in a row she had a golden opportunity to get to the final four with a pretty nice chance at the final two, she just wouldn't try.

Vote 2: Ogakor 3 Vote Off Amber. The reason for that vote is the real gufu here, they were just being sentimental softies in not wanting to break up Rodger and Elisabeth before it became necessary.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-05-02, 00:51 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Episode 11 Nomination/Votes"
1.) Amber - I mean it's worth a shot right? Shakes posted an Amber interview where she basically said that she knew she was getting voted off but she didn't want to make any sudden moves because that might upset K/T/C and they would vote her off. Um - yeah okay. Seriously it's always worth a shot at this point, even if they dumped her at the next council, she'd still get an extra 10k....

2.) Everyone for actually listening to Jerri's survival tips in the first place.

-----------------------------------
Now let us never speak of S3 again.

06-27-02, 10:59 AM (EST)
3. "Episode 12 Nomination/Votes"
Please post your episode 12 gufus here.

06-27-02, 02:22 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Episode 12 Nomination/Votes"
1.Keith for annoying everyone about the rice..and wasting it..like they needed to waste any more rice..

2.Keith for not forming an alliance with Rodger, and Lis to take out his now adversary, Colby and Tina.

3.Oh and also Keith for droppin the lock in the immunity challenge lol..

06-27-02, 03:21 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Episode 12 Nomination/Votes"
Vote 1: Support Keith's dropping the lock. Again, not much he could've done about it, so just a minor mistake.

Vote 2: Keith fights with Colby. Again, an important strategy for Survivor: Do not draw attention to yourself!

=======================

(Courtesy of Strider )

06-27-02, 04:20 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Episode 12 Nomination/Votes"
1. Keith alienates Colby.

07-02-02, 03:06 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Episode 12 Nomination/Votes"
Vote 1: Colby Fights For His Rice! Let's see, you've been winning all the square meals, you didn't take part in salvaging camp after the flood (when you were off playing cowboy), so... I know, let's make food an even bigger issue! Amazing that it didn't backfire, but then these were the people who were willing to listen to Jerri about where to set up camp.

Vote 2: Keith Drops His Lock (IC12)! Yeah, it was an accident, but he should have paid better attention.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •