The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"New Samburu Astrology Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-13-01, 03:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"New Samburu Astrology Thread"
Now the tribes have been shuffled, I thought I'd make up new astrology threads for each new tribe. Here's the link to the earlier analysis we did on Samburu:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/669.shtml

NEW SAMBURU
-----------------------------------------------------------
BRANDON--AQUARIUS/LIBRA
.....January 22, 1976
Merc-Aquarius ..... Venus-Sag ..... Mars-Gemini
FIXED AIR: Fire-3 ... Air-7 ... Earth-0 ... Water-2
Masc/Fem--10/2

------------------------------------------------------------
KIM P--SAGITTARIUS/GEMINI or CANCER ..... December 3, 1971
Merc-Sag ..... Venus-Capricorn ..... Mars-Pisces
MUTABLE FIRE: Fire-5 ... Air-4 ... Earth-1 ... Water-1
Masc/Fem--9/2

LINDSEY--VIRGO/AQUARIUS or PISCES ..... August 31, 1974
Merc-Virgo ..... Venus-Leo ..... Mars-Virgo
MUTABLE EARTH: Fire-2 ... Air-3 ... Earth-4 ... Water-2
Masc/Fem--6/6

LEX--GEMINI/TAURUS ..... June 18, 1963
Merc-Gemini ..... Venus-Gemini ..... Mars-Virgo
MUTABLE AIR/EARTH: Fire-1 ... Air-5 ... Earth-5 ... Water-1
Masc/Fem--6/6

TOM--SCORPIO/SAGITTARIUS ..... October 30, 1954
Merc-Scorpio ..... Venus-Scorpio ..... Mars-Aquarius
FIXED WATER: Fire-3 ... Air-2 ... Earth-0 ... Water-7
Masc/Fem--5/7

KELLY--TAURUS/TAURUS ..... April 27, 1979
Merc-Aries ..... Venus-Aries ..... Mars-Aries
FIXED FIRE/EARTH: Fire-6 ... Air-2 ... Earth-4 ... Water-1
Masc/Fem--7/5

Link to earlier discussion of Boran:
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID1/670.shtml

How will they mix and match?
Oh, and last chance dance to dissect Lindsey! (IMHO)

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: New Samburu Astrology Thread I_AM_HE 11-13-01 1
 RE: New Samburu Astrology Thread dangerkitty 11-13-01 2
   Career counseling for the uninspire... FesterFan1 11-13-01 4
       RE: Career counseling for the unins... Outfrontgirl 11-14-01 6
 RE: New Samburu Astrology Thread Outfrontgirl 11-13-01 3
 RE: New Samburu Astrology Thread Frau Hexe 11-14-01 5
 RE: Upcoming TC George Tirebiter 11-14-01 7
   RE: Upcoming TC Thrill Seeker 11-14-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

I_AM_HE 6123 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-01, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail I_AM_HE Click to send private message to I_AM_HE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: New Samburu Astrology Thread"
ack, what is all that supposed to mean?

if its too much trouble to explain it all though, that's ok

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

11-13-01, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: New Samburu Astrology Thread"
My Moon Signs book has this to say:

BRANDON--AQUARIUS/LIBRA

Great fun, easy-going, great friend to everybody, but a bit unreliable in close relationships. Good in almost any field that doesn't require too much steady effort.

TOM--SCORPIO/SAGITTARIUS

Clever and clairvoyant, you would make a good lawyer or businessman but also a good detective. Your sense of humour helps you to keep everything in perspective.

Those are the two most interesting and useful to me. I'll add some others later (gotta go right now).

Brandon - about to betray his friends? Hmmmmm....

Again, thanks OFG and all the astrologists!

dangerkitty
Goddess of Words

FesterFan1 5947 desperate attention whore postings

11-13-01, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FesterFan1 Click to send private message to FesterFan1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Career counseling for the uninspired"
BRANDON--AQUARIUS/LIBRA
"Good in almost any field that doesn't require too much steady effort." (Read: Good for nothing)

Here are some career possibilities for Brandi post-Survivor: gruel cook, mosquito netting demonstrator, nap consultant, goat pen watcher (He could start a business with Tom: "Buchanan and Queer - Goat Herding and Observation"), or over-sized children's puzzle coordinator.

“I'm a walking mistake”-Lindsey, Nov. 1, 2001
You said it, babe.

11-14-01, 03:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Career counseling for the uninspired"
LAST EDITED ON 11-14-01 AT 03:55 AM (EST)

LMAO FesterFan1!
I'll add one Survivor Africa occupation that won't require much, if any, steady effort from Brandon from now on:
"Cooking extra Crispies for MY Friends"...

11-13-01, 01:35 PM (EST)
3. "RE: New Samburu Astrology Thread"
I_AM_HE and confused others,

First, I cut out the explanations from the earlier threads to shorten the post, but I should have said: after the name you find the sun sign/moon sign, in that format. An "or" means that the sun or moon changed signs during the 24 hr time window we get from their birthday.

I made a bare bones post because the earlier threads had a lot of commentary and I provided the links. This is an ongoing discussion; I just started new posts to eliminate the booted players and keep the length manageable. If you didn't read the earlier threads, start with them...

what does it all mean? Too bad it would take a year and a book to answer that completely! This is for people to dabble with in whatever depth they want--from talking about Sun, Moon, and planetary signs to compatibility between players to running transits (Ep 6 TC was on July 28).

He he, dangerkitty and I have one of the same books. I posted that seemingly apt description of Brandon on the earlier thread.

Frau Hexe 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-14-01, 03:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Frau%20Hexe Click to send private message to Frau%20Hexe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: New Samburu Astrology Thread"
I just found some interesting things on cusps that I thought you all might enjoy. Technically, we have two cusp-members on Samburu: Brandon and Lex.

**For those of you who don't have the big book of astrology on your bookshelf, a cusp is a time at the very beginning or end of an astrological sign. This means for people born under a cusp that they are under the influence of both signs. Therefore, they might feel they sort of straddle both, never feeling they completely are one or the other. Thought you might be interested to see this.

Brandon, since he was born on Jan. 22, would be a cusp Aquarius. My book says the following about the Jan. 20-Jan. 24 cusp:

You are Aquarius with Capricorn tendencies. You have a quick mind and are versatile enough to handle many varied projects. In addition you have a good memory and a methodical approach. Generally you are most successful in enterprises where you can run things your own way. Your sociable nature attracts people, and you may be known for a witty sense of humor. At times you need complete privacy and periods of reflection. You have a strong streak of independence. You try to deal with love analytically because you dislike falling prey to feelings.

Now, we don't see much of these things in Brandon, although I think we're beginning to see that quick mind of his in action. The sociable nature is certainly true of him, although I don't see much of that independence. I'll be interesting to see if any more of these things play themselves out.

Lex was born on June 18th which makes him a cusp Gemini. The book relates the following about June 16-20 Gemini cusps:

You are Gemini with Cancer tendencies. You are quick-witted and communicative, and also analytical, cautious and conservative in your approach. When you give your word, others know they can trust you to do exactly what you say. You like to be surrounded with familiar objects and people and put a lot of weight on charming manners and appearance. Yours is a sensitive nature that is easily hurt by carelessness or selfishness. You are not statisfied with being ordinary; you want to create beauty or be known for your brilliance.

This seems to fit Lex to a "t." Of course, we don't know yet quite how much he sticks to his word, but my impression of him so far is that he is a man of his word. I thought the statement "you like to be surrounded with familiar objects" was interesting considering he brought his kids baby shoes with him as his LI. And I just love the last full sentence: not so surprising he's covered himself in tattoos. He's a sharp one too. No wonder I like this guy so much.

I also have part of this book that breaks down the decanates--each astrological sign is divided into three parts (usually about ten days/degrees apart). I'll write another post on this later for everyone on the tribe. It breaks down the sun sign even more, which I think is rather interesting.

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

11-14-01, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Upcoming TC"
Could one of you astrology brainiacs enlighten us on the implications for the upcoming TC? Specifically, I was wondering how Lindsey's makeup could result in something "intense," as promised in the promos. Also--potential for fireworks from conflicts between the new/old members? And where does Jiffy Probe fit into all this?

Is Lindsey going to crash and burn in some hugely satisfying way? Just salivating at the very thought.

GT

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

11-14-01, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Upcoming TC"
When the person born with the Gemini rising moon clashes with the Sagitarius girl with water influences, things will get INTENSE.
Jeffy probe represents conflict resolution identitifed by the his moon sign of Pluto.
The stars indicate things will be INTENSE.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •