The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Probst/Burnett interviews/quotes"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-17-03, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jiffy in Craig Kilborn"
In conjunction with above.

Star Magazine had this from MB (from Kim Bizkit/Sucks)

"I can't give away all our secets, but I can tell you that two of the occurrences on this season will be two of biggest things that ever happend on the show," Burnett tells Star. "I mean, jaw-dropping! And then there's a mid-season twist that's totally unexpected and no one's ever seen before." Was there any truth, we asked Mark, to the rumor that a contestant would come back to the show after being voted off?"

"Um, no we don't bring a contestant back," he hinted."

They talk about the contestants only having the clothes on their backs, and had to send for themselves, ect.

Other interesting stuff from the article...

"Sex isn't really a part of the game," he noted that there's going to be a plenty of nudity. At times at least three of the male contestants opted to go naked rather than weat their street clothes one more day! "This year, there are certainly some romantic attachments. But there was more stategy and game playing than sex," he says.

Burnett tells the Star readers to keep their eyes on Andrew Savage and Rupert Boneham among the male contestants early on. As for the ladies: "Sandra, is a real spitfire. And Lillian the Scoutmaster, I think, will capture the viewers fancy." But the other people will assert themselves later on in the program."

"At times, there was much more tension than in the years past. There were some major arguements between the contestants."

Nasty weather often added to the drama, Burnett recalls.

"We had some very, very powerful storms," he tells Star. "They were really scary. We had all these unpredictable lightning storms where we really feared for the safety of cast and crew. The weather was huge problem, really frightnong at times. But it'a bumpy, exciting, fun ride!"

http://pub124.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=16325.topic

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Probst/Burnett interviews/quotes   Brownroach     08-28-03       
   Probst: The Biggest Lie Ever   Brownroach     08-28-03     1  
   Probst: 2 Never-Before Events   Brownroach     08-29-03     2  
     RE: Probst: 2 Never-Before Events   VerucaSalt     08-31-03     3  
   JP on Trish, more on The Lie   Brownroach     09-12-03     4  
     RE: JP on Trish, more on The Lie   jkokoj     09-15-03     5  
         RE: JP on Trish, more on The Lie   Brownroach     09-15-03     6  
             RE: JP on Trish, more on The Lie   jkokoj     09-15-03     7  
                 RE: JP on Trish, more on The Lie   wendyp     09-15-03     8  
                     RE: JP on Trish, more on The Lie   Tilwee     09-17-03     26  
     RE: JP on Trish, more on The Lie   tree     09-18-03     28  
   Near DROWNING   jkokoj     09-16-03     9  
     RE: Near DROWNING   AZ_Leo     09-16-03     10  
     RE: Near DROWNING   ShowMeTheWinner     09-18-03     29  
         RE: Near DROWNING   Wacoshade     09-19-03     33  
   VHI - Inside Survivor -- Jeff Quote...   smrtNsassybnkr     09-16-03     11  
   RE: Probst/Burnett interviews/quote...   infinitesurvivor     09-16-03     12  
   RE: Probst/Burnett interviews/quote...   AZ_Leo     09-17-03     13  
     RE: Probst/Burnett interviews/quote...   Brownroach     09-17-03     15  
   Jiffy in Craig Kilborn   FSUGUY     09-17-03     14  
     RE: Jiffy in Craig Kilborn   VerucaSalt     09-17-03     16  
         RE: Jiffy in Craig Kilborn   AZ_Leo     09-17-03     17  
             White Lie?   Krautboy     09-17-03     19  
             RE: Jiffy in Craig Kilborn   VerucaSalt     09-17-03     20  
             RE: Jiffy in Craig Kilborn   Quali     09-19-03     32  
         RE: Jiffy in Craig Kilborn   Amily     09-17-03     18  
             RE: Jiffy in Craig Kilborn   Brownroach     09-17-03     21  
                 RE: Jiffy in Craig Kilborn   Amily     09-17-03     22  
                     RE: Jiffy in Craig Kilborn   Brownroach     09-17-03     23  
                         RE: Jiffy in Craig Kilborn   Amily     09-17-03     24  
                     RE: Jiffy in Craig Kilborn   AZ_Leo     09-17-03     25  
   MB on Dallas Radio   FSUGUY     09-18-03     27  
   RE: Probst/Burnett interviews/quote...   lovetowatch     09-18-03     30  
   RE: Probst/Burnett interviews/quote...   mistofleas     09-18-03     31  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •