The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The ChillOne"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Krautboy 2750 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-11-03, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The ChillOne"
LAST EDITED ON 01-15-03 AT 01:16 AM (EST)

<[BR>The information in this post falls into the DON'T GO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO KNOW category....

The ChillOne is a poster that travelled to Brazil shortly after the conclusion of S6 and apparently was able togather information about S6 from a local source. The information seems to be legitimate. If this spoiler turns out to be true, we will refer to it frequently during the season.

The following is a chronological list of ChillOnes posts from SS. I have left out the posts of others to keep it as clean and unclutered as possible.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Just back from Manaus w/ solid S6 information

Greetings,

I have just returned from Brazil and a trip to the Amazon. First off, I have read many threads on this S6, and decided to start my own thread as an attempt to keep the focus and questions here.

I will begin by saying that I do not have all the answers or all the information about S6, but I have enough credible, spoiler type, information that I'd be open to sharing.

First off, the map posted by Wezzie is very accurate. Let me start by filling in some of the gaps ...

The location of the Ariau Amazon Towers is correct; and yes, the Survivor Production Crew did live there for 3 months. I know this because I stayed there myself just last week. See PHOTO 1 link below ...

Now, Wezzie has a big Tribal Council question mark on the map ... well, let me answer that question. The tribal council location is VERY close to the Ariau Amazon Towers. In fact, it's only about 1.5 km North of the Ariau Hotel; on the West side of the Rio Ariau tributary.

OK, moving on ... Wezzie has a lable on the map called Challenge Beach. Hmmm ... I cannot confirm whether or not "challenges" actually took place at this place, but they might have. My sources (with whom I will not reveal), did not give me a good indication that challenges actually took place here. What I can confirm (with about 95% confidence) is that the place labled "Challenge Beach" is where it all began ... Day 1; its the place where all 16 survivors "landed" in the first minutes of being on dry land. See PHOTO 2.

Hmmmm ... OK, back to challenges. What I can confirm is the location of one (or maybe the only) challenge venue. This is also located VERY close to the Ariau Towers as well. This location is about 1 km North on the Rio Ariau tributary, but, on the East side.

OK, now what about the camps. Unfortunately, I was not able to obtain good intel about these locations, but I know that one of the camps is near "Challenge Beach" as documented by Wezzie. My quess is that it is located on the major peninsula where the N-S-E-W graphic is. As far as the second camp is concerned ... I'm really not sure. I was told that it might be as far away as the other side of the Rio Negro (which is almost 10 miles wide at this point on the river). These locations were highly secret as you can imagine.

Hmmmm ... well, I think thats enought information for now. I will be happy to answer your questions.

Also, I am not on ezboard all that often, so, please be patient with me. I will check back again over the weekend.

PHOTO 1
"Thank you" plaque dedicated to the Ariau by the Survivor crew:
www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010108.JPG

PHOTO 2
"Challenge Beach" as diagramed by Wezzie (I was there):
www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010142.JPG

Happy New Year to all.

- The Chill One
Ok, OK ... I'm a "newbie"

Fellow EZBOARD'ers ... as you can see, I'm a newbie. I totally screwed up the posting of the pics, blah, blah, blah.

Anyway, I think someone was able to convert my geocities pics to ezboard (I thank you).

OK, let me answer some of the initial questions ...

* No, the survivor contestants DID NOT stay at the Ariau. From what I understand, those that were voted off first, were sent home immediately (after a nice meal on one of the beach's and going through the exit interview process). Those that stayed long enough to be part of the final tribal council (vote), stayed on a huge yacht that was anchored in the bay that is just below the "Challenge Beach". These folks probably did not even know the Ariau Amazon Towers even existed.

* No footbridges that I know of.

* Yes, I know its just "a beach", but, I was personally shocked myself to see such white, sandy, carribean type beaches on the shores of the Rio Negro. Note the color of the water (if you can see it from my photo). Its quite brown (very acidic). This means not many mosquitoes. I noticed this personally.

* As far as contestants ... Yes, I do have information on this as well. What I can share is that you will find your first physically handicapped contestant on S6 ... a women who is hearing impared (deaf). I will share more contestant information over the coming months. I will tell you that I do NOT know the entire "cast list". I do NOT know last names either. I only know the first names of about a handful of contestants and the basic descriptions of a few more.

Another note ... given the dangerous conditions of the Amazon (alligators and pirannah), I'm not sure we will see to many "water" challenges this go-around, but, I may be wrong. I personally went swimming in the Amazon in an area that was deemed "safe" to swim. Not sure if the Survivor Producers were willing to take that risk.

Also, my sources tell me that S6 was basically accident-free. No alligator, pirannah, or snake incidents, however, the crew did encounter (and film) a puma or a panther. This is an extremely rare incident and the Producers of S6 should be totally psyched to have captured this occurance. I hope they do not "overplay" it.

... enjoy

- The Chill One

Show Connection ???

Snewser, I can assure you that I am not affiliated with the show at all. Not CBS or GE. I give you my honest word on this.

I really just got lucky. My friends and I planned a huge New Years trip about a year ago to Rio de Janeiro (which, by the way, was out of control). Anyway, I decided that if I was going to Brazil and spending 10 days in Rio, why not brach out and see some more of the country. I visited Iguacu Falls on the Argentina border and, being the eco-traveller that I am, wanted to see the Amazon. I booked my 3 day stay at Ariau 11 months ago !!!! Honestly, I prefer higher-end hotels and given the fact that Bill Gates and other celebeties had stayed there, I booked it (by the way, Brazil is very cheap). The food is AWESOME too !!!

That is all ...
Posted 1/10
Good morning ...

Thank you for all the compliments on my journeys to Ariau and the sites of S6. I am at work right now and cannot spend too much time writing.

I promise to post another lengthy post this evening. I will divulge cast information (as much as I know), more pictures will be posted (challenge site and tribal council site), I'll answer some of the questions that were posted, and provide more general information about S6.

Thank you for your patience.

Here is a little "teaser" ... The deaf girl is 22. I do not know her name, but, she does makes it to the Final 4.

As far as "hearing impared" vs. deaf. I do not know the true medical extent of her disability. I made reference to both as to try to make this clear. I do not know if she is 100% hearing challenged, or just partially. I want to make this clear.

Again, as I post, I will try to differentiate the information that I am confident about and that that I am so-so about.

Enjoy the day ...

- The Chill One
Posted 1/10
Re: it's not as hard as you think

I would like to take a quick moment to comment on some of Scott's verbage ...

Quote:

"This hotel is out in the middle of nowhere. The Survivor filming would be on everyone's mind. Hotel staff would be gossiping among themselves and lots of them would be of the opinion that they were plenty poor enough to be sue-proof."

My thoughts: hmmmm ... maybe so. My biggest problem was the fact that I do not know Portuguese (as well as most of the guests that were there). If these folks were talking about S6, I would not understand a word of it anyway. I needed to find a translator to help with my knowledge gathering (which, by the way, I did).

Quote:

"Anyone visiting this community for a week shortly after the filming would be bound to pick up tons of information just by hanging out with employees during their off times."

My thoughts: Very good observation, but again, translation was a difficult thing to coordinate !!!

Quote:

"I also can't imagine keeping the hotel staff from finding out tons of spoiler information. They're cleaning the rooms of the production staff, helping them get around and find resources, providing catering services, etc."

My thoughts: The locals at Ariau never heard about Survivor before the crews arrived. From my observations, they did not care. Most of them just went about there daily jobs. Additionally, I would estimate that 95% of the employees do not speak or read English. If they did come across some confidential spoiler information, they would not know what it was and would most likely leave it alone.

Quote:

"It is, of course, still possible that Chill One is MB and that he is establishing credibility be leaking good information a few days early only to slam us with a bad F4 prediction. I think that will be easier to judge after we see more of the photos he took."

My thoughts: Believe what you wish, but, I am not (nor do I know) who MB is. This is a spolier site and I am sure you have many doubts about what you read and/or see. That is fine by me.

I am confident that my sources in the Amazon were sincere and provided me with the best information possible and to the best of their memory. I am reporting what I know and what I took pictures of. Maybe my sources were deliberately throwing me off (it is a possibility), BUT, I really doubt it. However, believe what you like.

Also, feel free to ask me questions. You may spark something that I forget to mention.

Anyway, I will be back tonight. I promise to post a good amount of pictures.

Enjoy the afternoon ...

- The Chill One

About the photo's that I will post later ...

Please keep in mind that these are POST PRODUCTION photo's. Everything was broken-down when I arrived. For example, when you see my photo's of the Tribal Council venue, it will be just a cleared out part of the jungle. There are a few reminents that I will talk about as well as where the Survivors were more-or-less sitting, voting, exiting, etc.

You will notice that in my photo's of the Challenge Area, a pile of debris. In it, a ladder. Again, a cleared-out section of the jungle.

Another observation ... Survivor crews did a very nice job of re-planting trees in the area's that they more-or-less cleared out for filming.

Be back later ...
Posted 1/10
MB

OK ... now I feel real dumb. MB is Mark Burnett ... ahhhhhh, now I understand the MB comments. Maybe I've got a case of Malaria or Yellow Fever (lol).

Anyway, I've noticed some comments about the wooden sign. Yes, at the bottom right-hand side are the dates of production. Also, there was a second sign dedicated to the Ariau by the Post Production staff. I have a picture of this one as well and will post later. It's a much clearer photo. Yes, a 2nd sign !!!

One last note that I cannot stress enough. The picture of the beach IS REALLY, 100%, THE AREA KNOWN AS "SURVIVOR BEACH" as documented on Wezzie's map (as hard to believe as it may be). I have a few more photo's if you are interested.

OK ... back to work.
Pluner's comment ...

Quote:

"it's my understanding that CBS is owned by Viacom"

You are correct Pluner ... my bad. By the way, I am not associated with Viacom either.

Quote:

"22 de September - 22 de December" are the dates that Survivor leased the Ariau Towers"

... at about $1,000,000 per month.
Re: crew from previous shows.

Let me address IceMan's recent post:

Quote:

"ChillOne's motivations are probably on the up-and-up, but while he believes his sources were sincere, we have to wonder how much they saw, overheard and were able to convey given they have no understanding of the game."

IceMan ... the staff at the Ariau were tasked (among many other things) with shuttleing/ferrying the camera and production crews in/out of the jungle on a 24x7 schedule to films S6. Granted, many of these people did not speak any English, but, the are not dumb. While they may not truely understand the day-to-day goings on of the show, they do have a good perspective (at a high-level) of S6. Since there are only a small handful of "boat guides", most of them worked long hours driving the S6 crews in/out of the jungle; thus, enabling them to witness the filmings. I'm sure that over the 3 months, they rapped among themselves and, with the help of the English speaking staff, figured out what was going on.

Quote:

"ChillOne, were you able to interact with any of the English-speaking post-production crew, or were they gone before you arrived?"

No. They were already gone.

Quote:

"Also, referring to booted contestants, you said...

From what I understand, those that were voted off first, were sent home immediately (after a nice meal on one of the beach's and going through the exit interview process). Those that stayed long enough to be part of the final tribal council (vote), stayed on a huge yacht that was anchored in the bay that is just below the "Challenge Beach". These folks probably did not even know the Ariau Amazon Towers even existed.

Are you suggesting that none of the contestants knew about the hotel? Does that mean that you have sources that did not work for the hotel? "

Yes, this is what I am suggesting. I asked the staff if any of the contestants stayed there after being voted off ... Answer: No. The staff was very "hush-hush" (for the most part) about the whole experience.

Please understand that I will not say anything more about my sources. Please refer to my earlier post(s). I appreciate your understanding on this one. You'll just have to trust or not trust me.

Quote:

"Are you a fan of the show? How many episodes have you seen?"

Yes, I am a HUGE fan. I watched S1 and 2 on a weekly basis, caught much of 3, 4, and 5. Stacey (S1) graduated from my HS a few years after me. I actually auditioned for S2, but no luck. Now, I'm just a fan. Bottom line, I was in the right place at the right time.

My biggest thrill was more on the lines of trying to see as much of the filming locations as possible while in the Amazon ... not so much the identity of the Survivors. Although, I do have some information that I will provide later on tonight (I have some notes at home and don't want to have to repost inaccuate information if I attempt to do so now).

Re: crew from previous shows.

Ahhhh MadBananaRush. Yes I do. Good old Tower 6. I remember it well as it was the only tower with central a/c (a must in the jungle). I was on the 2nd floor.

Wish I was there right now ...

Thanks for the memories !!!

Information Markwillwin: Gross food ... hmmm. Well, all I can tell you is that one of the staff at Ariau was tasked with just that ... finding gross food. All I know is that it will consist of jungle bugs and stuff like that. Sorry that I cannot be more specific, but, I do know this kind of challenge will exist.

ChillOneRegistered UserPosts: 14(1/10/03 4:57:22 pm)Reply Photo 1 2nd Survivor Plaque ... notice the Survivor logo (interesting)
ChillOneRegistered UserPosts: 15(1/10/03 5:02:31 pm)Reply

Help with photo's OK ... whoever helped me before, I must ask for help again:
Photo1: 2nd Plaquewww.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010150.JPGPhoto2: Tribal Council Site (1st shot)www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010133.JPGPhoto3: Tribal Council Site (2nd shot)www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010132.JPGPhoto4: Challenge area (1st shot)www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010130.JPGPhoto5: Challenge area (2nd shot)www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010131.JPG
Posted 1/10/03 5:09PM
Contestant information

Here is what I know ... its not much.

Women:
Deaf contestant, 22
Jana or Jenna, 23
Joanna (African American); "strong build"
Another lady around 30

Men:
Daniel, 26 (Asian)
Brian, 22
Another guy, 26; "strong build"
Another guy, 50

OK, OK, I know its not much, but, as I mentioned, I was trying to see more of the sites and had some communication barriers.

I guess I get some low marks on this information, huh ...

Anyway, additional information:

The 16 WILL start off as 2 tribes ... split by men and women. The will live and compete initially as men and women. It is my uderstanding that the groups will merge much earlier ... possibly after the first 3 or 4 contestants are gone.

From a challenge perspective, the women dominate in the beginning and it causes great tension amongst the male tribe members. The first 2 voted off are men.

Anyway, ENJOY !!! I am off to NYC to see my brothers band play. I will be back on tomorrow afternoon to address all questions and comments as I know there will be many. Bear with me ...

- The Chill One
Posted 1/11
I'm back ...

Good Morning ...

WOW, Cast List has been revelaed !!! Good stuff. Congrats to all the folks who have made accurate predictions concerning the contestants. Hats off to you guys.

OK, this will probably be a longer message, so, I hope I do not bore you all ...

Let me start by describing my photo's (please refer to milkshaky's post on 1/10 at 5:23pm for order):

Plaque 2: Speaks for itself, but, does anyone know the significance of "Outdub, Outlog, Outcut" ???

The next two photo's are of the location where the tribal council was held. The first shot is looking into the jungle. This is where CBS set up there huge "stage" (made of foam core material from what I've heard). In the spirit of Survivor, I was told that is was decked-out with fire and rocks and all kinds of stuff. Anyway, the contestants were said to be sitting in the middle of the picture. They would walk-off to vote on the left side of the picture, and the one voted-off would exit to the right ... again, looking into the jungle.

The second photo is 180 degrees from the first photo ... looking back towards the Rio Ariau. The crews created a "channel" right down the middle that was filled with rocks and slate. Off to the left you will see the reminents of the base supports of what was the Survivor Tribal Council local office. My guess was that it was a moveable trailor type structure. Apparently, the folks who were responsible for getting the tribal council area staged on every 3rd day as well as ensuring the stability of the structure were working here.

OK ... the next 2 photo's are of the challenge area (again, this one was confirmed, but, there may have been a 2nd or a 3rd area where challenges took place). There is really not much more to say here ... they speak for themselves.

Let me address a few of the questions/postings that were made since my last posting:

trying2bgood: I too do not understand why there was such a mess left behind. I did not ask about it, just took snap shots.

JediJake and Froggy Meru: I hear you both on the whole "does not look like the jungle" thing, but I personally guarantee the authenticity of these photo's. You will just have to take my word on this one.

Puddledyke: Please expand on your question concerning the "stumps" in the picture. I am not 100% sure what you are referring to ...

Antithesys: Thanks for the pats on the back, by the way. Concerning the 2 tribes living on the same beach. I cannot speak to this. My sources gave me the indication that they were separated by some "major" distance. They could have possible been on the same piece of land, but, then again, they could have been on opposite sides of the Rio Negro. I am juts not sure on this one as I did not get the chance to see the camps. Apparantly, one of the camps was still a row boat and a 1/2 hour walk into the jungle from the area labled "Challenge Beach" on the original map.

Froggy Meru: Thanks for matching up the contestants with my predictions. I was going to do the same thing.
A CHILLONE GOOF-UP (thanks to a post by Mister GMIY)!!!

I must apologize for some inadvertant inacuracies in a few of my recent postings (I can make a mistake, can't I ???). I assure you that they were not at all intentional. Anyway, I mentioned that the cast member never even knew about the Ariau Towers hotel. Well, that was obviously wrong as the cast photo was taken at the Ariau (I notice the walkways in the background). As I think more about it, I did know that they visited the Ariau, but had a brain fart. I was told that the 16 contestants were given a pre-S6 "how to survive in the jungle" crash course by one of the Ariau staff. They learned about things like ... where to get clean water (water vines), how to find certain foods (nuts, etc.), what "dangers" to look out for, etc.

I am sorry for the misleading information on this one ...

OK, back to the posts ...

troytree: Let me start off by saying that some of my information regarding S6 will not be confirmed until the show airs as I did not personally witness the filming. So, with that in mind, I had to go on reading peoples reactions and judging people based on my conversations as to what was accuarte and inaccurate. Anyway, I am VERY confident that my sources were telling me the truth when the 16 contestants spilt into 2 independent tribes. One made up of the men, one of the women. They lived separately ... women with women, men with men ... 2 camps. The competed as women vs. men, initially.

incurbones: Yes, filming was at the very end of the dry season (low water) in the Amazon.

Dan: Map looks great, however, I would relabel the newly named "Challenge Beach" to "Challenge Area/Site A" or something like that. For one, it is not a beach, but a cleared out area of the jungle. Second, there might be a second (or 3rd challenge location). One of which might be the area labled "Challenge Beach" off the Rio Negro. I hope this makes sense to you.

ShiAnnsWedgie: The S6 crew probably picked these areas due to the fact that their banks were not very steep. I went alligator spotting at night on the Rio Ariau and there were many other areas close by that have the types of banks that you were describing (and where the alligators liked to hangout at night).

High Pockets: Ryan/Brian ... yes, they are probably the same person. Either I heard it wrong, wrote it down wrong, or my source got it a little botched-up, but, there are the same people.

Well, I think I've blabbed enough in this message. Lets all continue to try to make sense of all of this and break it all down. This is fun !!!

- The ChillOne
Re: I'm back ...

willchill: MB and his staff are constatly mixing things up ... I'm sure they have brainstorming sessions each and every day (even during filming) as you never know when a good idea will crop up.

All I can tell you is what I heard out in the jungle ... that is, the tribes merge a bit earlier in the series than the predecesor series. This is all I know. Maybe it happens after the 3rd or 4th get voted off. Maybe MB tries to "fool" the contestants by bringing them together like in S5 ... remember, this group of Survivors were probably already in Brazil during the airing of S5 and may not have know about the S5 tribes living together on the same beach vs. merging. MB could play that card in S6 as well ... am I right ???

In any case, it will be fun to watch. As I mentioned, I am very confident in the information that I've gathered. Of course, nothing is really 100% since I did not witness any of the filming ... I can only report what I hear.

Again, what I can confirm is the authenticity of my photo's. I did take them .. personally.

OK, OK ... I'm blabbing.

Some additional photo's ...

Hello ... I was hoping someone can help post these photo's. These are for the rainforest nature buffs out there:

Low water at the Ariau: During high water (June), you would not be able to see the stilts as the water rises to just below the walkway ... AMAZING, isn't it:
www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010088.JPG

Low water on the Rio Ariau. Notice the thin, white, birch-type trees (especially the one in the middle). There is a point where the white turns to brown. This is a water mark. This shows you how high the water actually rises between December and June. Again ... AMAZING:
www.geocities.com/wmarson/P1010121.JPG

Making Fire ...

OK, OK ... maybe you've all had enough of me, but I wanted to throw out another observation about life in the tropical rainforest.

Now, the survivors were competing during the "dry" season. That does not mean that it doesn't rain. During one of my activites at Airau, I was on a jungle trek ... generally learning all about plants, trees, animals, etc. in the Amazon (blah, blah, blah). Actually, I did fin it quite interesting.

OK, so what's my point. Well, I'll tell you. EVERYTHING IS WET in the rainforest ... even in the dry season. Now, I do not have any specific intel on this, but, I'm very curious as to how long it will take this group of 16 to get a fire going ....

There is one specific type of tree that actually stays very dry after you peel away the bark (does not absorb water like most other trees). Its out there, but is hard to find. I'm sure the 16 were made aware of this in their "pre-survival training", but can they get it to work ???

Food for thought ...

- The ChillOne

Pecking Order and Final 4 !!!

I want to reiterate the fact that the folks at the Ariau were very "hush-hush" (as expected) about S6. They would not ignore you, but would politely change the subject, etc. As interested in S6 as I may have been, I respected this and the position of the hotel and did not push them or put any of us in an uncomfortable situation. I enjoyed my vaction in the Amazon and the activities provided by Ariau. By the way, if you ever decide to vacation in Brazil (and more specifically, the Amazon), I would HIGHLY recommend the Ariau. A world class operation, in my minds eye. Anyway, back to the subject at hand, most of my information came from casual conversations over the 3 days that I was there (from a variety of sources). However, I will not reveal them.

Again, I feel VERY confident in this information. You are all free to use this as you wish, but, I think I have a track record of providing accurate information.

I will use Froggy Meru's interpretation of my "cast list" as posted yesterday ... for your reference:

Quote:

Women:
Deaf contestant, 22 - I don't know...I guess Christy. She...umm...looks deaf?
Jana or Jenna, 23 - Jenna Morasca
Joanna (African American); "strong build" - Joanna Ward
Another lady around 30 - Jeanne Herbert?

Men:
Daniel, 26 (Asian) - Daniel Lue
Brian, 22 - Ryan (not Brian) Aiken
Another guy, 26; "strong build" - Alex Bell?
Another guy, 50 - Roger Sexton

By the way, most of the age's of these contestants were based on visual guesses by my sources. They may be +/- a few years.
PECKING ORDER:

With the honor of being voted off 1st (drum roll please) ...
Daniel

Followed by:
Ryan (not Brian), Joanna (african American contestant), and 'Another lady around 30'

FINAL 4 (2W, 2M):
Deaf Girl (as previously mentioned)
Jana or Jenna, 23
Another guy, 50

Now, we have some noticeable "gaps", and, this is where I'm relying on this forum to help put the puzzle together. As I mentioned earlier, I did not push for names ... I was more interested in trying to see filming locations.

Some Notes (to help with the name-game puzzle):

* I was told that 'Jana or Jenna, 23', was not the most "attractive" girl coming into the show, but, at the end (being in the Final 4) and loosing sound lb.'s, this contestant was considered to be the best looking. Now, that puts a little twist on my information. Jenna M. is a hottie coming into the show (based on the pics), so, maybe my sources were thinking of Jeanne Herbert (who looks more "average, all-american girl" sized vs. the thin model type) ??? Hmmmmm .... Then again, maybe Jenna M. was a few pounds heavier coming into the show (beefed-up knowing the food situation would be scarce). Anyway, I will go with Jenna M. for the Final 4.
* The 'Another guy, 26; "strong build"' was how this contestant was described to me. My sources forgot the name. Maybe its Alex, or Dave, or Matthew. I was told this person had a "tight" haircut possibly parted on the side. Also, this person was described as "big" from a muscle perspective, not body fat. This person also lost some major lb.'s.
* The 'Another guy, 50' could be either Roger or Butch. I will lean towards Roger since my sources did not mention a mustache.

Now, as more information is uncovered, we (as a spoiler team) should be able to build a better F4 off this skeleton. I am sorry this is all I can provide, but at least its something to work with.

Please let me know if you have any questions ...

- The ChillOne

Re: Pecking Order and Final 4 !!!

Fellow Survivor Fans ...

Let me revisit an earlier "spolier" that I posted:

The women dominate the challenges up front (my guess, the first 2 by process of elimination). This causes great tension within the male tribe. I would guess that in the first immunity challenge of the series, it was Daniel that caused the male tribe to loose. Therefore ... goodbye.

I would also speculate that Ryan was the cause of the men loosing the second immunity challenge of the series. Again ... see ya.

Then again, maybe the men formed an alliance and targeted Daniel and Ryan. Who knows.

Anyway, to answer the question ... yes, Daniel is the 1st of the 16 to be voted off (based on my intel).

- The ChillOne

Peeps Voted Off ...

Hello again,

I cannot say that my information is the "truth" until the show airs as I did not physically witness the filming (so, it would have to fall in the category of speculation). I am reporting this based on solid and credible intel obtained while vacationing in the Amazon. I do not have ANY reason to believe that the information provided to me was false, inaccurate, or skewed. The people that I spoke to were very sincere and honest (I have a good knack at being able to "read people").

I'm pretty much batting 1000 right now. I have no reason to believe that the intel that still remains to be "proven" will be anything other than "on the money" as well.

That is all ...

- The ChillOne
Re: About ChillOne's list of 8, 1st boots & last boots

BMH69: What I have been reporting in this long thread is 100% pure intel. None of the information that was written by me on this site was modified based on additional information that I have read here or other S6 sites. In fact, I have dedicated myself to this site and have not reported anything on any other S6 "spoiler" site. I have attempted to keep my information as "clean" as possible as to allow the people on this forum to build on and speculate from good information. Speculation on Speculation just throws you out on some crazy tangent. Speculation on solid intel may yield accuarte guesses and projections.

KEEP ON PLUGGGING !!!

- The ChillOne
Brian and Ryan

Froggy ... no, I am VERY certain that the name goof-up between Brian and Ryan was just a simple one. I was told Ryan and wrote Brian OR my sources thought the guys name was Brian (but it was really Ryan) and thats what was reported to me. Whatever ... I am VERY certain that they are they same people.

Am I talking in circles ????

Where did they stay ...

milkshaky ...

I am very confident that once the survivors left the Ariau after the survival training and inital group photo's; when the game actually begun, they never returned to the Ariau. I asked the people at the Ariau specifically if the contestants stayed there ... they said No. I will trust that that was acurate.

Now, I would assume that the first group of contestants voted off (those that were not part of the final Tribal Council), basically went home. Maybe they went to Manaus, stayed in a hotel, and then flew out, but, I do not think these folks went back to the Ariau. This information is speculation on my part.

The folks that lasted long enough to be part of the Tribal Council Jury stayed on a huge yacht. This information is pure intel.

- The ChillOne

Final 4

BMH69:

Quote:

"looks like...

Christy
Jenna
Dave/Rob
Butch

they are the final four..according to Chillone..."

NO !!!!!!!!!!

I was not quoted as saying this at all. My Final 4 (based on intel) is:

Jenna
Deaf Girl
Older man ... 50
Younger man ... 26 (with an athletic/strong build)

Now, these "could" turn out to be:

1. Jenna (the only one that I'm pretty confident about)
2. Christy ??? (well, if she is indeed the hearing impared contestant), or, it could be someone else. Bottom line, this spot is reserved for whoever the female deaf contestant is.
3. Alex, Dave, or Matthew (not sure)
4. Roger or Butch (I'm leaning towards Roger)

*** I guess we might find out who the deaf contestant is on Monday (depending on how CBS decides to promote the show). Then again, we may only get a group photo of the contestants on the Morning Show.
Re: Final 4

High Pockets ...

Quote:

"These names all have j's and n's a plenty (Jenna, Jeanne, Joanna, Janet, Deena) in them, and with the language barrier it's a possibility we could be mixing some of them up."

Good observation. This could turn out to be true as well. As I mentioned, communication was a bit of an issue.

Again, my intel tells me that this person is a real hottie. That could rule-out some people too. Ahhhhh ... thats why I mentioned that I could use some help here.

THANKS TO ALL !!!

Re: About ChillOne's list of 8, 1st boots & last boots

BMH69:

Quote:

"Jeanne is not ulgy but I wouldn't call her hot...."

Intel also mentions that this Final 4 contestant "was not the most attractive/hot (what have you) in the beginning (as compared to a Jenna/swimsuit model type), but, at the end (after loosing some weight), turned out to be the most attractive." This was in the eyes of my sources.

ChillOneRegistered UserPosts: 30(1/11/03 3:49:37 pm)Reply

LotusEater85

Quote:

"Okay, I'm taking a Spoilers vacation. I'm mad that I let myself peek at the alleged pecking order...and the final four. I guess I am too immature for this board, but the whole season is pretty much ruined now--Bye guys!"

My intel could be wrong, LotusEater ... you never know. There are still MANY unanswered questions out there.
Obi Wan and the "jury boat"
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Obi Wan:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chillone said this about Jenna- "The only one I am pretty confident about".

I'm also very confident about the deaf girl making it to the Final 4.

Vanillaslave: No, I think it was probably some big mega yacht that the S6 team rented for several weeks. Probably was very luxurious (like something out of a James Bond movie). IMHO, of course.

ChillOne
(1/11/03 6:34:14 pm)
Reply FINAL 4 Pecking Order
In an earlier post, I said:

Quote:
My Final 4 (based on intel) is:

1. Jenna
2. Deaf Girl
3. Older man ... 50
4. Younger man ... 26 (with an athletic/strong build)

where the Older Man could be either Roger or Butch (I'm not sure) and the Younger Man could be Alex, Dave, or Matthew (I'm not sure). I'll let this forum try to figure it out.

Well, The ChillOne is not done yet ... further intel tells me that:

4th place: Deaf girl
3rd place: Roger or Butch

which leaves Jenna and either Alex, Dave, or Matthew as the sole survivor.

Intel tells me that Jenna was "liked" more than her final 2 competitor (whichever dude that may be). But, we all know how that final episode can go ...

In any case, S6 WILL BE TONS OF FUN TO WATCH (whether you know the outcome or not; whether you read spoilers and threads or go into each episode cold) !!! I'm particularly interested in this installment as I was practically on top of the filming location and witnessed life in the Amazon at the same time as the competitors. I personally hope that is regains the ratings lead and pushes back in front of CSI and FRIENDS. Its the 6th installment, and, IMHO, not getting "old" at all. Keep up the good work !!!

- The ChillOne

More answers to your questions ....

Vanillaslave: Sorry for the delay on your question ... with all the typing going around, I forgot you had asked me a question. Anyway, no, I did not meet a Conrad on my journeys through Brazil and the Amazon.

Missing Amber: I'm missing Amber to, by the way. She's still my personal favorite. Anyway, I'm not 100% sure on any of my intel. I want to make that PERFECTLY clear. I've mentioned this many times. All ... ALL of the intel I have concerning the contestants, pecking order, blah, blah, blah, came from my sources (the various folks I met in the jungle). Since I did not personally witness ANY of the filming, I can never be 100% sure about anything. My confidence level in this intelligence is based purely on my perception of the level of confidence in my sources memory and way they presented the information; facial expressions, tone of voice, hand motions, etc. That is it. Most of the intel I feel VERY confident about coming true. In these cases, I make sure I convey that feeling to this forum. If I am not sure, I will tell you.

Also, I never mentioned where my intel came from. I did not mention that it was 100% Ariau staff or 100% CBS crew. What I did say that it came from many different directions. A lot of the conversations I had come from people who were already at the hotel when I arrived. There are a few levels of information transfer here. But, I did my best to validate everything I heard. So far, so good as far as intel in concerned. OK, OK ... I'm blabbing.

Black light poster: Yes, all my intel came from my vacation. I am NOT in any sort of contact at this point in time with anyone with whom I met in the Amazon. I just decided to spread out my intel on this board as to not "bombard" everyone with tons of information in one massive post. I decided to break it up as to let my fellow EZBOARDERS absorb, think about, and correlate this information. My motives are not to deceive or "play head games" with you guys, just provide a smooth transition of intel.

On the topic of why Rob was not in my list of F4 potentials ... well, my sources tell me that this person was "BIG". I took this as like NFL linebacker type to me ... tall and strong. Rob may be all athletic and everything, but he just did not seem to fit the "mold" that I envisioned when this information was told to me. IMHO ... hell, maybe he's in there. I dunno.

On the topic of Jeanne and Jenna. I agree with the fact that Jeanne is probably too old to fit into the description that I layed out (being not the "best looking person" at the beginning, loosing weight, and, at the end, looking hot). So, I withdraw my previous comment. I go with Jenna and remove Jeanne from F4 contention (again, IMHO).

- The ChillOne
Re: More questions to your answers ....

Black light poster: Well, I think I am (for the most part) ... tapped-out. I do not have any more information about contestants, challenges, pecking order, etc. This well has run pretty much dry.

I hope you all found my information interesting. I surely had fun gathering it. I'm a big fan of the series and plan to spend a good amount of time over the coming months chatting with you all in these forums.

If you are at all interested, here is a picture of me, The ChillOne, on the Rio Ariau on my way to do some pirannah fishing (caught 3 little ones).
www.geocities.com/wmarson/ChillOne.JPG

... and yes, I protected my true identity.

Oh yeah ... I do have one more piece of interesting information. We may have a boobie shot. Apparently, one of the more open-minded females decided to take off her shirt and strut around the jungle topless. Not sure who, not sure when (but, I'm guessing somewhere in the 3-7th episodes.

- The ChillOne

Re: Final 4 Pecking Order

Black light poster:

As quoted ...

Quote:

"Rob: Look at the cast pics. Rob isn't small and looks taller than Dave. Dave may be stockier. Rob's hair best fits the "tight" cut description. Dave's does not."

You are correct and I agree. I'm kinda stumped on this one as well. I dunno. For some reason I keep going back to Matthew (even though he's older than 26).

Quote:

"And back to Jenna - the losing weight thing is still problematic. She's damned thin on her 1st-day tribe pic, and already very pretty. Could the name be mistaken... as far off as, say Shawna or Heidi? Could your source have been saying prettiest out of the F4 or F5 women, or out of all 8 women."

Absolutely Not ... my sources were VERY confident about the name of Jana or Jenna; which would point to Jenna M. I am very sure about this.

On another note ... hey, we will all end up believing what we want to believe. I know that I will stay true to all my information and if it turns out to be accurate ... great. If I fall on my face, I will be the first to admit and apologize. Again, I have ZERO connection to the show and/or network. It is just 100% pure coincidence that the network decided to release the contestants at a point in time that paralleled my postings (or thereabouts). Whatever ...

Have a good night all ...

- The ChillOne

Re: Final 4 Pecking Order

Black light poster:

Quote:

"looks like you have your name in it"

"looks like" is the key word. Anyway, you are probably right about the photo. Whatever, I was just enjoying myself in the Amazon. This whole S6 thing basically fell on my lap. I'm playing "reporter". Lets just say there were a lot of guests talking about the show ... After a few Caipirinha's, people begin to talk ... you know how it is.

Anyway, the bottom line is (as mentioned many, many times) is that all this information was not obtained by me personally. I do not know where it came from originally ... I do not know how it will all pan-out. I'm basically just a conduit.

Good luck ...

-The ChillOne

Posted 1/12

Correction ...

In an earlier post in this thread, I said:

Quote:

"Also, my sources tell me that S6 was basically accident-free. No alligator, pirannah, or snake incidents, however, the crew did encounter (and film) a puma or a panther. This is an extremely rare incident and the Producers of S6 should be totally psyched to have captured this occurance. I hope they do not "overplay" it."

... my Discovery Channel / nature expertise is a little off. After reviewing Wezzies article on realitynewsonline.com, the animal that was filmed was a jaguar. My mistake.

Now, on the topic of Wezzies article, let me make some personal observations ...

Quote:

"While still a mystery, perhaps a zip-line tour of the jungle canopy or an evening of Brazilian music and dance was rewarded to the lucky contestants of Survivor: The Amazon."

The Ariau does have a nice theater where there is a bar and where food could be served (which was EXCELLENT, by the way). Anyway, the Ariau puts on a Brazilian music and dance show for their guests (which I attended when I was there). It too was great. The Ariau has the resources and venue to pull off this type of reward challenge award. I would not be surprised if it was used in this capacity for S6.

Quote:

"Survivor contestants might have eaten "AÇAI", a delicious type of grape, SOLVEIRA, PEPINO DA SELVA, and/or nuts from "CASTANHA DO PARÁ" and "BABAÇO DA SELVA." There are small nutritious worms of the same name that can be eaten raw or cooked."

In the spirit of Survivor ... I did partake in eating one of these "nutritious worms" myself. The larvae (meal worm) that I ate was about the size of a small paperclip. It was white in color. It is also very "clean" as it is found inside a specific nut that can be readily found in the jungle. All you need to do is crack open the nut, pull out the worm, and eat. Not to gross anyone out, but it contains a white milky substance inside ... it was actually quite tasty (lol).

Another tidbit ... during my travels to the Amazon, I never heard any mention of "The Forest of Life". What that means ... I don't know. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

- The ChillOne
Additional clarification ...

Wezzie says ...

Quote:

"I'm not doubting ChillOne at all,"

Thank you.

Quote:

"but I wanted to point out that he could have been given misinformation."

DEFINATLEY a possibility ... but again, my conversations with my sources were very sincere and credible. I am very confident that my information is accuarte.

Quote:

"ChillOne apparently received his info from employees at the Ariau who had limited Eng skills."

"apparantly" is the key word here Wezzie. Let me say that I received most of my information AT the Ariau, but not necessarily from its employees.

With all the information that's been posted in these forums about S6, I think our most interesting challenge as fans of the show is who the F2, 26 year old male is going to be.

- The ChillOne
About spoliers ...

IMHO ... The best thing for Viacom/CBS Executive Management to do is to address spoilers in the same fashion as pervious episodes and reality TV in general ... that is, just blow it off. Accept that its out there. Don't deny anything, don't accept anything.

One thing I've noticed about Mr. Burnett's personality and professional demeanor ... he's got one of the best "poker faces" in the television industry. Once you show your cards, the games over. I doubt he will do this (regardless of the accuracy of any information on this site or others).

My intel is just like anyone elses intel ... NOT blessed by CBS (well, I say this because I do not know much about the history of spoilers on this site ... my assumtions are that this forum has never received true "inside" information from CBS or a competitor ... but, I could be wrong). Antithesys ... comments ???

Anyway, I will reiterate that my information did not come from CBS or the participants of S6 (or their associates). By definition, its all hearsay.

We all have the right to believe what we wish.

- The ChillOne
Re: Additional clarification ...

Wezzie,

To answer your question ... I don't know. The people that come to Ariau are from all over the world. When I visited, there were folks from Australia, Ireland, Ukraine, Brazil, and the good ol USA. As I travelled there alone, I hung out with many of these people. During the day, I participated in many of the Ariau guest activities. Most of my conversations and intel came at night ... during dinner and at the bar.

Come to think of it ... I did meet some folks from Sao Paulo that provided a good amount of my intel. I do not know how long they were there for, but I do know that a Brazilian production company was on site as well (from what I was told ... under Brazilian law, a certain percentage of any international production effort must be Brazilian). I think SEG probably had to sub-contract out some work. Maybe these folks were hanging about after the filming ... I did not ask about them or their backgrounds or work. Hmmmm ...

Again ... I was on vacation. I mentioned earlier that I did not "push" for information ... it kind of just fell on my lap in casual (w/ cocktail) conversation. There were many other Americans there. I met many of them. I toured the Amazon with many of them. I had dinner and drinks with many of them. Maybe they were part of the Production effort, but they did not say. It would be of my opinion that if these folks were associated with SEG, they would not talk about the show. In any case, it is plausable that some of these folks were around the Ariau at a time much closer to SEG "wrapping up".

Anyway, to answer your question directly ... I do not know. If there were folks there, they concealed their identities fairly well

I know that I may be blabbing, but I want to paint the best possible picture for you of my time in the jungle. I'm sorry if this answer is a little "wishy-washy".

- The ChillOne
Re: Just back from Manaus w/ solid S6 information

Energia:

Hmmmm ... I can see where you are coming from (keeping my options wide open, of course). Is there a Portuguese speaking person in the house ??? That would help. I would love to hear how a Brazilian would say the name "Shawna".

Anyway, here is the differentiating intel (very solid) on this subject:

My source (English speaking) actually wrote down the name of this F2 person on a piece of paper for me. They wrote:

Jana

This might be enough to close the door on this topic.

- The ChillOne
Jana vs. Jenna

OK, let me try to clarify my intel and attempt to sort out some of the confusion ...

Obi Wan states:

Quote:

"This is all second hand Info. Maybe the guy wrote Jana but told Chillone that it might be Jenna"

BINGO Master Obi Wan !!!

Here's the deal. When chatting about the F4 and associated contestants, my source spoke about this person. I quote:

"Jana, or Jenna ... Jenna, Jana ... something like that"

Get the point. He then took out a piece of paper and wrote down the Final 4 for me. This is right off my piece of paper ...

Jana - 23
guy - 26
Sr. guy - 50
Deaf girl - 22

This is what was physically written on my piece of paper. Obviously, descriptions of these people were talked about (which I posted as well).

We then spoke about pecking order.

Again ... read into all of this as you desire. I will stick by my information and either rise or fall with it.

- The ChillOne
If Daniel is not the 1st one off ...

Rando666 says:

Quote:

"Chill, is it safe to say that if Danial is not the first boot then you've been force fed horse doodies? Or would you like to put any kind of disclaimer on that golden nugget right now? Will you stake your whole shebang on this being true? Enquiring minds want to know!!! Just tell us everything you know!"

NEGATIVE Ghost Rider !!!

You see, my intel came in basically 2 parts. The first were discussions primarily focussing on the F4 and F2. I would say that about 80% of the time was spent on this topic. Once the discussions in this arena slowed (and again, I will emphasize that I did not overly pry for information ... it was more-or-less offered), I asked for knowledge of the first group of people voted off (2nd part - 20%). My sources rattled off the descriptions (in order) of Daniel, Brian (which was meant to by Ryan), Joanna (AA female), and a lady, 30.

So, back to Rando666's question ...

since this was the last information that was talked about (who was voted off 1st, etc.), and since it was not given a whole lot of time as compared to the F4, I would say that if Daniel does not get voted off first, I will still stick by my guns on the F4/F2. But thats just me ...

I cannot reiterate enough that my sources (IMHO) were very credible and I have no reason to believe that I was fed misinformation. I say this now. But, anything can happen. If this all turns out to be 100% false, I will totally LOL and say that my sources were the best actors on earth and apologize to all.

- The ChillOne
Portuguese pronunciation ...

Kenscookie says:

Quote:

"About the Jana thing, ChillOne, you said that the person who wrote this down for you was “English speaking”, but was this person Brazilian? I’m asking because someone here pointed out before that the J sounds like “jzh” in Portuguese. This is absolutely correct, and I can definitely see a Brazilian person hearing the name “Shawna” and mistaking it for “Jana”. A Brazilian person would hear “Shawna” and not even detect that silent w in the middle of the name. (Even if they saw it written down, they would probably be in doubt as to how it is correctly pronounced.) This person could definitely have been talking about Jenna, but I would not rule out Shawna as a possibility."

Yes, my contact was an english-speaking Brazilian (with good english skills). And, you make a very good case for Shawna from a pronunciation perspective. Thanks for enhanceing the curve-ball on this topic.

From my Brazilian contact ...

"This person may not have been the best looking person at the beginning of the show, but, at the end, she was the best looking"

My problem with this whole conversation/debate/discussion and the kink in my intel is that Jenna M. is a complete hottie coming into this thing (from Stuff, to Maxim, to where-ever else she was photographed). Brazilians would love her from the beginning. She does not seem to be a "fit" for my quote above where Shawna might. Shawna is very cute and is the right age given my intel.

OK .... so here's my challenge to all of you.

Seek out a Brazilian person (at work, at school, where-ever). Make sure they speak english. Tell them that you need help and have a question to ask. Ask them to spell (and write-out on paper) Shawna. We will then pool all of our answers with hopes to try to crack this issue. What do you say ...

- The ChillOne
Alias' for contestants

milkshaky:

Quote:

Soo..if these people work at Ariau or somewhere around there...they wouldn't know their real names. So then you must have received your name from someone at CBS or SEG

A BIG FAT NEGATIVE !!!

As I mentioned, NONE of my information came from CBS or SEG ... NONE, NONE, NONE ... Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, I think I made myself clear ....

I invite you all to go back and re-read some of my earlier messages (where I gave a pretty good hint as to how my sources were able to obtain the information). I am VERY confident that my sources witnessed some of the filmings. You will just have to trust me on this one.

So, I doubt alias' would have been used in a live filming environment and on-site in the jungle.

By the way, S5 just won a People's Choice Award for Best Reality TV show. Bring on S6 !!!

- The ChillOne
Holy crap !!!

WOW ... I mean, WOW. I go to bed, wake-up, come into work, check the board, and BOOM. Man, my head is spinning right now.

Anyway, good morning everyone.

I will try to answer as many questions tonight (why I have time), but, let me try to shed some more light on my sources ... for what its worth.

* All of my contacts were male
* My primary contact was an english speaking Brazilian
* This contact DID NOT have much interaction (almost zero) with the S6 production.
* This contact was my translator to a second contact, who, I very strongly believe, witnessed the actual filmings on a more or less day-to-day basis (because of his job).
* This 2nd contact DID NOT speak any English
* My feelings on this 2nd contact were that he was so low on the totum pole, that he probably did not get the day-to-day drillings of being quiet, not talking, alias', blah, blah, blah. This is why I feel confident in the information not being skewed.

As far as the Portuguese ... again, HOLY FREAKIN WOW. Talk about beating something to death. Anyway, I find it all very interesting. This is what this board is all about, isn't it.

Another note ... for those who doubt my intel, this is OK with me (I'm just glad people are not bashing me, personally). I wish there was some way I could prove to you that I am not a "plant". Oh well, anonominity does have its drawbacks.

I do have a question for the forum (specifically to those who have been arounf for a long time). I have read here and there that my information parallel's other spoilers in the past. How ??? IMHO, I feel that my information has pretty much stayed more or less consistent the whole way. I have not really made any dramatic changes in my intel ... I've stuck to my guns (well, with the exception of possibly Brian/Ryan and the jaguar). Ahhh ... oh well.

And again, I'm pretty much tapped out. FYI ... I will take the advice of one of the previous posters and post a laundry list of my spoilers. I will try to do this tonight or tomorrow night.

For those who are wondering when I returned from Brazil ... it was on January 8th.

Have a nice day.

- the ChillOne

Intel

alabamacandace:

Good catch on Page 23.

Quote: Re: Re:An Idea

“If I remember right Chill posted about local river guides who drove the boats which took the crew to challenges etc. He also made mention of them hanging around during the filming. I think it is one of these guys who is the source. For example, he has a camerman in his boat filming long shots of the final 3 immunity comp and can see the competitors. This makes total sense to me - I find it hard to believe this hasn't happened before now!”

- The ChillOne

Long ride ...

Blacklightposter:

Quote:

it's gonna be a long ride, you ain't seen nothin yet, ChillOne

BRING IT ON !!! This is going to be fun.

Let me just say that I've stayed away from a lot of the speculative conversations (as much as possible, that is) as I did not want to enhance any straying from my intel (facts). If I join into some of this speculative conversation, it may lead us all down a crazy tangent. Maybe I'll just somewhat "police" these messages ... realing us all back in if we get way off track from the core intelligence.

By the way .. for those who caught the Early Show. I know a lot of attention was on the contestants and the things that they said (and possibly there actions), BUT, was anyone looking at the venues ... the jungle ??? Just curious.

-The ChillOne

ChillOne's Laundy List of S6 Spoilers

I've taken the liberty to consolodate all of my intel into the following post. When referring to a spoiler in this thread, please reference it by its number (that might make things easier):

1. SEG and S6 crew lived at Ariau Towers Hotel (photo confirmation)

2. Location of Tribal Council (photo confirmation)

3. Location of a Challenge Area (photo confirmation)

4. All 16 survivors (at some point before the first person is voted off) appear on "Challenge Beach" as mapped by Dan and as represented in my photo.

5. Survivors are initially split into two tribes, men and women. They will live this way. They will compete this way.

6. Women dominate the challenges at first, winning the first two. This causes great tension amongst the men.

7. Daniel gets the boot first

8. Brian (Ryan) goes second

9. Joanna (African American woman) goes out third

10. The fourth person voted off is a female, about 30.

11. The 2 tribes will merge (or possibly just live together) earlier than in the first 5 installments ... possibly as soon as after the 3rd, 4th, or 5th person is voted off.

12. There is a deaf contestent ... a female (around 22)

13. The Final 4 are (in order of longevity): Jana/Jenna, 23; Another guy, "strong build", 26; Another guy, 50 (3rd place); Deaf girl, 22 (4th place).

14. The crew films a jaguar (a rare event in the Amazon)

15. The location of one of the tribes is near the area labled "Challenge Beach" by Dan and photographed by me. From this point, it is another short boat/canoe ride and a 30 minute walk in the jungle to get to this location. I am told that this is where the women will live.

16. The location of the second tribe is unknown, but could be far away from Tribe 1 ... possibly across the Rio Negro.

17. The Tribal Council jury will live on a mega yacht once they are voted off and will stay there until the final episode's winner vote.

18. One of the female contestants frolicks around topless. I am told that this contestant was not "engaging" much in the episodes/filming (kinda taking a back seat). I was told that SEG production staff attempted to "kick start" this contestant. I was told that this contestent made some sort of "deal" where if "person x" did not get voted off in the next tribal council, she would liven up. Apparently, things worked out as her way of livening up involved nudity. I know, I know ... this is new/additional intel.

19. There are no major injuries during the filming (animal attacks, pirannah episodes, etc.)

20. The female that makes it to the Final 2 is rumored to have been "not the most attractive at the beginning of the show, but ends up being the hottest"

21. The male that makes it to the Final 2 is rumored to be "BIG" in a muscular and tall kind of way. Possibly a tight haircut parted to one side.

Well, I think thats it. If I have forgotten something, I will modify this message and/or keep appending to the list.

- The ChillOne
Attn: ADMINISTRATOR

Can you please lock my other thread in the spoiler section (if you haven't done so already). Also, please rename it to something appropriate.

Thank you.

- The ChillOne

Feedback to my consolodated spoiler listing ...

Audioburn/Rando666:

New spoiler information revealed on today's Early Show build on some of the information that I was able to gain about the F2 contestants. Specifically, the pronunciation of Shawna. This new information, in marriage with my published spoiler information, shed some new light on the F2 female competitor. IMHO, I now (personally) consider Shawna a bigger F2 possibility than Jenna M. as once thought.

JackofSpeed:

It is not new. I mentioned this earlier in this thread. What I did add was more "fluff" concerning why this person pranced around naked. You know, in the beginning, I wanted to only put in the more factual information on this site and leave out some of what might be crap. I've learned now to just reveal it all. Hence, my story about this contestant (probably Jenna IMHO) making some sort of a deal with SEG producers.

Snewser:

I will e-mail you some photo's later this evening.

- The ChillOne
Re: Jana/Jenna

XianneKei ...

Please refer to my post on Page 21:

Quote:

Here's the deal. When chatting about the F4 and associated contestants, my source spoke about this person. I quote:

Get the point. He then took out a piece of paper and wrote down the Final 4 for me. This is right off my piece of paper ...

Jana - 23

Now, to answer your question ...

In the spirit of revealing all of my intel, I initially posted it as "Jana or Jenna". One was in written form, the other in verbal form. I just thought you all should know this.

Feel free to consider this a "slip up" if you so desire.

And, by the way, I invite all of you to try to find inconsistencies and irregular patterns in all of my intel over the past several days. I want to ensure that you all have a good feeling about my information (allbeit acurate or inaccurate). I will address all questions/comments/concerns.

Thank you.

- The ChillOne
Crap comment ...

I LUV PENNY:

Quote:

If you are exactly right I will go away and never come back! Try using usable spoilers like weight loss or vid caps!

Again, you are welcome to read into all of this as you so desire. All I am doing is reporting what I heard in the Amazon. I must admit that this spoiler will never be proven unless the topless contestant comes out sometime in the future and goes public with it. If we see a naked women running around the Amazon, that will only prove a piece of my intel. The bigger piece will almost be impossible to prove without participant involvement ...

So, how did I get this ...

Before I left the Amazon, I asked my contact(s) (jokingly) ... "well, before I leave, I have one last question ... was there anything that happened during the filming of S6 that really stuck out; maybe a strange event or occurance ???" After some thought, this was the answer.

- The ChillOne
Re: Crap comment ...

JackofSpeed:

Quote:

I am also really curious to hear from him when this happened during the filming

I have no idea. Sorry.

- The ChillOne
Good observation ...

High Pockets ...

Quote:

"I was curious, is the source who indicated one of the women goes topless the same Brazilian guy who said 'Jana' is f2?

If it was the same guy, is it safe to assume he was referring to someone who was not Jana, someone different? (I'm assuming he would've called the topless woman by name if it had known her as 'Jana')"

YES, it was the same contact (and within a few minutes of each other). That is, the topless intel and the F2 intel. Makes you say "Hmmmmm ......". On top of that, my contact mentioned that this women had very nice ta-ta's (if you know what I mean). Not sure if that means extremely well endowed or what, but, nonetheless, more intel.

Well, well, well ... a nice angle for us to ponder. Since these two pieces of intel came within minutes of each other, then, "Jana/Jenna" is NOT the boobie girl.

Thanks for the thought High Pockets ...

- The ChillOne
Do you know what I think ...

Lets just say the someone from SEG has the job of monitoring these types of sites/forums. Lets assume there is someone out there. Lets say that they report back to management at the first sign of accurate spoiler information. Lets say that "we", the peeps in this forum, are extremely close to cracking to F4/F2 etc. What would SEG do ???

Well, here's my guess. They know that we are getting VERY close to identifying the F4 and F2 (even before this whole thing gets started). They know that we are struggling with Jenna and Shawna. They know that we know of a topless chick and that it might be enough for us to crack this case wide open. So, what do they do as a counter measure ... they pull the plug on showing the topless girl on TV, thus, keeping us in suspense.

What might they lose ... ratings. Nudity = Ratings !!! Tough decision for SEG.

Thoughts ????

Another thing ...

BMH69

Quote:

"I still say when you pronounce Jenna and Shawna they sound nothing alike but I guess that's just me"

I totally agree ... thats why I was so certain about Jenna M being in the F2. Now, with all the Portuguese chit-chat and the pronunciation chit-chat and the Early Show bit this morning, I am now leaning towards Shawna in the F2. Combined with the fact that she can definately fit the "not hot in the beginning, hot at the end" description.

Anyway, I'm VERY confident that this one will continue to be debated for a while.

- The ChillOne
Re: Do you know what I think ...

Sarah's Monkey:

Quote:

"Chill, at the risk of sounding redundant were you told of any alliances? Friendships? Anything that can help us crack who the other blurry F6 people might be?"

No worries about sounding redundant ... anyway, negative on the question. Sorry ...

- The ChillOne

Posted 1/14
Observations and Answers to Questions

Good Morning ...

I'm going to quess that either (A) a lot of you are on the West Coast, or (B) I'm a lame-o for going to bed to early here on the East coast.

*** Let me mention one important thing. When it comes to spoiling, please refer back to my "laundry list" post a few pages back. THIS IS THE PURE, UNALTERED INTEL AS I GATHERED IT. All my "in-between" posts can be seen as speculation. I will (and have) tried my best to paint the best possible picture of my time in the Amazon while remaining non-specualtive, but, its not as easy as you think. ***

Anyway, let me address 2 questions that I pulled since my last post last night:

nisi2v:

Quote:

“Chillone is it possible your sources mixed the Daniel/Ryan boot up? There is speculation that from some vidcaps that Ryan goes before Daniel since Ryan seems to be missing from the vidcaps with the other seven gathered in a circle”

SURE ... its definately possible. I did see these vidclips and they are interesting and very suggestive. Here's my speculative take ... From a pure memory perspective, its easy for me to believe that my source would have a clearer picture of the events/contestants in the second half of the show vs. the first half of the show (Final 4 vs. 1st 4 voted off). Additionally, at the beginning of the show, you have to account for my Brazilian contacts still not understanding what was going on, what Survivor was all about, blah, blah, blah. They were probably just watching, doing their jobs, etc. Now, as the show progressed, they probably got more "into it", payed closer attention, chatted more amongst each other off-line, etc. That is why I believe that if the earlier spoilers do not pan out (or are a little off), I still believe that the later spoilers will still hold water and be viable. If Ryan goes before Daniel, and my source just got them reversed, well ... so be it. The bottom line is that my sources would have been correct on the women winning the first 2 immunity challenges. So, they got these 2 mixed up (I know, I know ... this is important around here). Of course, all of this is IMHO. Again, I feel very confident in my intel and will stick by it ... fall with that that does not pan out and be happy with that information that does pan out. Time will tell ...

Orangeena:

No, there was a SIGNIFICANT differentiation between these 8 contestants. We spoke of the Final 4, then of the first group to go. I do not feel that my sources got any of these mixed-up.

- The ChillOne
Jana / Jenna ... Shawna

LOL ... you know, when I was told of Jana (or Jenna) being in the F2, I thought that this was a "lay-up" of intel. And, adding the bit about her "hotness" description in the beginning and the end of the show, I thought I had a "lock". Little did I know that this would turn out to be not be such a gimmie.

Well, I guess my only certain "spoiler" (from a F4 perspective) is that the Deaf Girl will be there (unless there are 2 of them ... lol).

-The ChillOne
Re: Observations and Answers to Questions

Black light poster:

Rob could be seen as a little muscular in that pic, but he also has man boobs. I do not think he's the best fit as per my intel (IMHO).

Ozark:

... on Jeff Probst

Quote:

“he did sound like his mouth was full of spit or something “

You crack me up.

Wezzie:

I'm sorry, but I do not want to go into more details about my sources except to say that most of them are native Brazilians (some were english speaking, some were not). Some were non-Brazilians (like me ... just there vacationing) who had some intel from being around the film site. I can tell you that I did not pay for any information or hire anyone ... again, most of this just fell on my lap in casual conversations.

- The ChillOne
Final 4: Another guy, "strong build", 26

Don't want to lose to much focus on this person's identity either:

One thing to note about this person ... when my source described him to me, he also raised his hand way about his head (to indicate that this was a taller fellow) ... my source was about 5'7" or so. Doesn't matter, the idea is that this person is most likely TALL, and, IMHO, at least 6'0".

Black light poster:

Quote:

"Shawna as smart enough to intentionally sacrifice looks to add a few pounds"

I totally agree. I think I made note of this type of strategy as well somewhere in this thread. I think this is our key piece of information (the "hotness" factor). Brazilians would love the Jenna type (given she went into the game as we've seen her in some of these photo's). I'm just personally having a real hard time looking away from the Jana/Jenna intel (as much as I like the Shawna due diligence we've uncovered here).

OK, speaking of the Jana/Jenna intel (I'm really trying to jar my memory now) ... and the whole pronunciation thing. My english speaking Brazilian translator pronounced the names Jana and Jenna with as close to a hard 'J' as you can get. It wasn't along the lines of a Tony Soprano or anything, but it was close to how any American would say these names. But, that does not mean he misunderstood the Portuguese-speaking Brazilian ... the person with the true intel.

More food for thought ...

- The ChillOne
Houston Chronicle

HC's F4:

Quote:

Shawna Mitchell, 23
Alex Bell, 32
Dave Johnson, 22
Christy Smith, 24

Pretty consistent with my intel with the exception of the older man in his 50's.

IMHO, I would replace Dave with one of the 50 year old dude's (after a little more information can be revealed).

Also, damn ... still preplexed about Jana/Jenna. For some reason, I just see Jenna as the voyeur and Shawna as the hottie at the end, but I'm really having trouble second guessing my source. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

wake me b4 TC:

Look at my post on Page 24 @ 1:13 pm for a consolodated list of spoilers (including pecking order).

- The ChillOne

courtesy boot list ...

Black light poster ...

Thanks. I would have documented the same thing.

- The ChillOne
P.S. ULTIMATESURVIVOR5 is keeping a running update of boot intel (I think its daily) under the spoiler section in a separate thread.
Re: What's in a sig?
Sarah's Monkey ...

About the Houston Chronicle ... not sure personally, but pulled this information off of nisi2u's post one page back from here.

That is all.

- The ChillOne

Newspapers ...

Sarah's Monkey ...

Quote:

I don't think they'd report information they read on an internet message board

Then where would you suggest they got it from ???

- The ChillOne (Boston, MA)
-------------------------------------------------------------
Re: jenna

Pagonglover:

Quote:

"Shawna and Jana are two totally separate words- no one would ever mix these two names up"

... no American would mix them up. HOWEVER, a non english-speaking Brazilian, who just heard the names out in the jungle, then having an english speaking Brazilian translate ... well, they might mix them up (add the pronunciation differences).

Not sure if you read the wealth of Portuguese due diligence in this thread (pages, oh ... 12-25 conservatively ... lol). My guess is not, but, I just summarized our primary problem for you.

- The ChillOne

Krautboy

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The ChillOne BMH 01-11-03 1
   RE: The ChillOne Krautboy 01-11-03 2
 RE: The ChillOne Pepe Le Pew 01-11-03 3
   RE: The ChillOne Krautboy 01-12-03 4
 RE: The ChillOne ulalame 01-12-03 5
   ChillOne Highlights Krautboy 01-13-03 6
       RE: ChillOne Highlights VerucaSalt 01-13-03 7
       RE: ChillOne Highlights ulalame 01-13-03 8
 More from the Chill One Brownroach 01-14-03 9
   RE: More from the Chill One tribephyl 01-16-03 15
       RE: More from the Chill One Brownroach 01-21-03 24
 Future Updates Krautboy 01-16-03 10
   RE: Future Updates VerucaSalt 01-16-03 11
       Pic jkokoj 01-16-03 12
           RE: Pic Krendie 01-16-03 13
               For sake of consolidation VerucaSalt 01-16-03 14
 Matthew's Part = F2? Krautboy 01-19-03 16
   RE: Matthew's Part = F2? Wheezy 01-19-03 17
       Shawna or Jenna = F2? Krautboy 01-19-03 18
           RE: Shawna or Jenna = F2? Wheezy 01-19-03 20
 Getting to and from TC Krautboy 01-19-03 19
 More on the F2 male's haircut... Krautboy 01-20-03 21
 RE: The ChillOne EyeKnowOne 01-20-03 22
   RE: The ChillOne VerucaSalt 01-20-03 23
 More spec on Matthew (F2?) Krautboy 01-21-03 25
   RE: More spec on Matthew (F2?) MellowYellow 01-21-03 26
       Comments on Jeanne as F2 Krautboy 01-21-03 27
           RE: Comments on Jeanne as F2 MellowYellow 01-21-03 28
               RE: Comments on Jeanne as F2 VerucaSalt 01-22-03 29
 ChillOne assuming too much? Brownroach 01-22-03 30
   ChillOne is a hoax FleshKill 01-22-03 31
       RE: ChillOne is a hoax ulalame 01-22-03 32
       RE: ChillOne is a hoax Brownroach 01-22-03 33
           RE: ChillOne is a hoax Booted 01-22-03 34
               RE: ChillOne is a hoax MellowYellow 01-22-03 35
                   RE: ChillOne is a hoax Brownroach 01-22-03 38
               RE: ChillOne is a hoax Brownroach 01-22-03 36
                   RE: ChillOne is a hoax FleshKill 01-22-03 37
                       And My Uncle was a Cameraman IslandFever 01-25-03 40
 Future updates on this Brownroach 01-23-03 39
   RE: Future updates on this MellowYellow 01-26-03 41
       RE: Future updates on this Krautboy 01-26-03 42
           RE: Future updates on this MellowYellow 01-26-03 43
 The ChillOne : Spolier Scorecard Krautboy 01-27-03 44
   RE: The ChillOne : Spolier Scorecar... GeorgiaBelle 01-27-03 45
 The Topless Jungle Girl (TJG) Krautboy 01-29-03 46
   RE: First and Second boots VerucaSalt 02-04-03 47
 Recomfirming... Krautboy 02-10-03 48
   RE: Recomfirming... Brownroach 02-10-03 49
       RE: Recomfirming... Krautboy 02-10-03 50
           RE: Recomfirming... VerucaSalt 02-10-03 51
               RE: Recomfirming... Loree 02-10-03 52
                   RE: Recomfirming... Brownroach 02-10-03 53
               RE: Recomfirming... tribephyl 02-10-03 54
           RE: Recomfirming... MellowYellow 02-10-03 55
               Confirming? railfan 02-10-03 56
               RE: Recomfirming... Krautboy 02-10-03 57
                   Still a hoax... and here's why. FleshKill 02-11-03 58
                       RE: Still a hoax... and here's why. VerucaSalt 02-11-03 59
                       Oceanus Spoiler Krautboy 02-11-03 60
                           RE: Oceanus Spoiler FleshKill 02-11-03 62
 Discussion about Nudity Krautboy 02-11-03 61
   CO in the Mainstream Media railfan 02-12-03 63
 Nothing if not tenacious... Brownroach 02-12-03 64
 Post Ep-1 comments Brownroach 02-14-03 65
 More memories Brownroach 02-14-03 66
   RE: More memories mockingbird 02-18-03 67
       RE: More memories tribephyl 02-18-03 68
           Filtered Information Krautboy 02-18-03 69
               Good points KB jkokoj 02-18-03 70
               RE: Filtered Information Swami 02-18-03 71
           RE: More memories PepeLePew13 02-18-03 72
               RE: More memories Brownroach 02-18-03 73
                   RE: More memories PepeLePew13 02-21-03 78
       RE: More memories - Deena in F2? S6_Rumor_Control 02-24-03 79
           RE: More memories - Deena in F2? Krautboy 02-24-03 80
   I Don't Buy It IslandFever 02-18-03 74
       RE: I Don't Buy It Krautboy 02-18-03 75
           RE: I Don't Buy It Brownroach 02-19-03 76
 The Topless Young Chick Alliance Krautboy 02-21-03 77
 Bump Boilermaker 04-30-03 81
   RE: Bump emma25 05-01-03 82
       RE: Bump mistofleas 05-01-03 83

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BMH 845 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-11-03, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BMH Click to send private message to BMH Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The ChillOne"
UPDATE!!
Alright Chill one is back and has posted some more interesting info....

------------------------------------------------------

Intel tells me that Jenna was "liked" more than her final 2 competitor (whichever dude that may be). But, we all know how that final episode can go ...

In any case, S6 WILL BE TONS OF FUN TO WATCH (whether you know the outcome or not; whether you read spoilers and threads or go into each episode cold) !!! I'm particularly interested in this installment as I was practically on top of the filming location and witnessed life in the Amazon at the same time as the competitors. I personally hope that is regains the ratings lead and pushes back in front of CSI and FRIENDS. Its the 6th installment, and, IMHO, not getting "old" at all. Keep up the good work !!!

- The ChillOne
-----------------------------------------------------
So according to this source...Jenna could quite possibly be the winner of Survivor Amazon

He is saying the Final 2 are Jenna and either Dave/Alex/Matt

01-11-03, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Krautboy Click to send private message to Krautboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The ChillOne"
Thanks BMH, I updated the original post as well...

Krautboy

Pepe Le Pew 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-11-03, 08:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepe%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Pepe%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The ChillOne"
So what does YOUR intuition tell you as a spoiler about all this information from the Chilled One, Kraut?

01-12-03, 02:49 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The ChillOne"
Pepe:

While past experience and intuition may tell us to question the validity of this information, The ChillOne has already had some of the advance information from his posts confirmed by the recent release of cast members, as well as the TV Guide article confirming his "men vs. women" format prediction.

The photo evidence The ChillOne has provided also proves that he was on site in Brazil. The Post Production Plaque he photographed is definately from the site of S6 and he has provided a picture of himself taken in Brazil as well.

The ChillOne admits being a "Survivor Fan", but obviously has not been a "spoiler" of the show or spent much time on the boards until recently. Comments like..."those voted off first were sent home immediately" demonstrate a limited understanding of what happens behind the scenes.

I am convinced that the ChillOne was able to get access to "intel" about S6... either from the second hand "sources"
he befriended in Brazil or as an insider as part of the production crew, disguising himself and his information as collected while traveling to the Amazon on vaction.

The ChillOne seems very sincere and honest about what he knows, and what he doesn't. He doesn't seem defense when questioned and provides consistent, believeable information. It may be a very elaborate hoax, but I don't think so. It's more likely he stumbled upon some information while on vacation and found an audience that appreciates it. The details have been credible, and there haven't been any significant contradictions.

The posts started out as simple, unfiltered information, with The ChillOne "serving as the conduit", but more recently, as he seems to have been enjoying the attention and the spotlight, his posts seem to have drifted into the realm of speculation, and the line between spoiler and spec may have become blurred.

Daniel would not normally be anyones guess for the first boot, so in a month we will know whether we should reread his posts more closely, or discard them. In the mean time it's fun to speculate...

Krautboy

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

01-12-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The ChillOne"
Hi all! Glad to be back for another season of survivor spoiling. Anyhow, it would be helpful if someone could summarize the spoiler info in these posts. It seems he's predicting how the game starts, as well as the the first few boots and the final four, as well as some challenge info. I for one got lost in the length and detail of the messages. Thanks!

01-13-03, 02:36 AM (EST)
6. "ChillOne Highlights"
I went through and pulled out the most important points made by ChillOne. It's still long but their is quite a bit of good information...

Summary of ChillOne Spoilers:

What I can confirm (with about 95% confidence) is that the place labled "Challenge Beach" is where it all began ... Day 1; its the place where all 16 survivors "landed" in the first minutes of being on dry land.

I know that one of the camps is near "Challenge Beach" as documented by Wezzie.

Those that stayed long enough to be part of the final tribal council (vote), stayed on a huge yacht that was anchored in the bay that is just below the "Challenge Beach".

What I can share is that you will find your first physically handicapped contestant on S6 ... a women who is hearing impared (deaf).

Also, my sources tell me that S6 was basically accident-free. No alligator, pirannah, or snake incidents…

I can assure you that I am not affiliated with the show at all. Not CBS or GE. I give you my honest word on this.

... The deaf girl is 22. I do not know her name, but, she does makes it to the Final 4.

the staff at the Ariau were tasked (among many other things) with shuttleing/ferrying the camera and production crews in/out of the jungle on a 24x7 schedule to films S6. Granted, many of these people did not speak any English, but, the are not dumb. While they may not truely understand the day-to-day goings on of the show, they do have a good perspective (at a high-level) of S6. Since there are only a small handful of "boat guides", most of them worked long hours driving the S6 crews in/out of the jungle; thus, enabling them to witness the filmings. I'm sure that over the 3 months, they rapped among themselves and, with the help of the English speaking staff, figured out what was going on.

Gross food ... hmmm. Well, all I can tell you is that one of the staff at Ariau was tasked with just that ... finding gross food. All I know is that it will consist of jungle bugs and stuff like that. Sorry that I cannot be more specific, but, I do know this kind of challenge will exist.

Here is what I know ... its not much.
Women:
Deaf contestant, 22
Jana or Jenna, 23
Joanna (African American); "strong build"
Another lady around 30

Men:
Daniel, 26 (Asian)
Brian, 22
Another guy, 50

The 16 WILL start off as 2 tribes ... split by men and women. The will live and compete initially as men and women. It is my uderstanding that the groups will merge much earlier ... possibly after the first 3 or 4 contestants are gone.

From a challenge perspective, the women dominate in the beginning and it causes great tension amongst the male tribe members. The first 2 voted off are men.

Concerning the 2 tribes living on the same beach. I cannot speak to this. My sources gave me the indication that they were separated by some "major" distance.

I am VERY confident that my sources were telling me the truth when the 16 contestants spilt into 2 independent tribes. One made up of the men, one of the women. They lived separately ... women with women, men with men ... 2 camps. The competed as women vs. men, initially.

Ryan/Brian ... yes, they are probably the same person. Either I heard it wrong, wrote it down wrong, or my source got it a little botched-up, but, there are the same people.

All I can tell you is what I heard out in the jungle ... that is, the tribes merge a bit earlier in the series than the predecesor series. This is all I know.

I will use Froggy Meru's interpretation of my "cast list" as posted yesterday ... for your reference:

Quote:

Women:
Deaf contestant, 22 - I don't know...I guess Christy. She...umm...looks deaf?
Jana or Jenna, 23 - Jenna Morasca
Joanna (African American); "strong build" - Joanna Ward
Another lady around 30 - Jeanne Herbert?
Men:
Daniel, 26 (Asian) - Daniel Lue
Brian, 22 - Ryan (not Brian) Aiken
Another guy, 26; "strong build" - Alex Bell?
Another guy, 50 - Roger Sexton
By the way, most of the age's of these contestants were based on visual guesses by my sources. They may be +/- a few years.

PECKING ORDER:
With the honor of being voted off 1st (drum roll please) ...
Daniel
Followed by:
Ryan (not Brian), Joanna (african American contestant), and 'Another lady around 30'
FINAL 4 (2W, 2M):
Deaf Girl (as previously mentioned)
Jana or Jenna, 23
Another guy, 50

* I was told that 'Jana or Jenna, 23', was not the most "attractive" girl coming into the show, but, at the end (being in the Final 4) and loosing sound lb.'s, this contestant was considered to be the best looking. Now, that puts a little twist on my information. Jenna M. is a hottie coming into the show (based on the pics), so, maybe my sources were thinking of Jeanne Herbert (who looks more "average, all-american girl" sized vs. the thin model type) ??? Hmmmmm .... Then again, maybe Jenna M. was a few pounds heavier coming into the show (beefed-up knowing the food situation would be scarce). Anyway, I will go with Jenna M. for the Final 4.
* The 'Another guy, 26; "strong build"' was how this contestant was described to me. My sources forgot the name. Maybe its Alex, or Dave, or Matthew. I was told this person had a "tight" haircut possibly parted on the side. Also, this person was described as "big" from a muscle perspective, not body fat. This person also lost some major lb.'s.
* The 'Another guy, 50' could be either Roger or Butch. I will lean towards Roger since my sources did not mention a mustache.

Let me revisit an earlier "spolier" that I posted:
The women dominate the challenges up front (my guess, the first 2 by process of elimination). This causes great tension within the male tribe. I would guess that in the first immunity challenge of the series, it was Daniel that caused the male tribe to loose. Therefore ... goodbye.
I would also speculate that Ryan was the cause of the men loosing the second immunity challenge of the series. Again ... see ya.
Then again, maybe the men formed an alliance and targeted Daniel and Ryan. Who knows.
Anyway, to answer the question ... yes, Daniel is the 1st of the 16 to be voted off (based on my intel).

I am VERY certain that the name goof-up between Brian and Ryan was just a simple one. I was told Ryan and wrote Brian OR my sources thought the guys name was Brian (but it was really Ryan) and thats what was reported to me. Whatever ... I am VERY certain that they are they same people.

The folks that lasted long enough to be part of the Tribal Council Jury stayed on a huge yacht. This information is pure intel.

Jenna
Deaf Girl
Older man ... 50
Younger man ... 26 (with an athletic/strong build)
Now, these "could" turn out to be:
1. Jenna (the only one that I'm pretty confident about)
2. Christy ??? (well, if she is indeed the hearing impared contestant), or, it could be someone else. Bottom line, this spot is reserved for whoever the female deaf contestant is.
3. Alex, Dave, or Matthew (not sure)
4. Roger or Butch (I'm leaning towards Roger)

Intel also mentions that this Final 4 contestant "was not the most attractive/hot (what have you) in the beginning (as compared to a Jenna/swimsuit model type), but, at the end (after loosing some weight), turned out to be the most attractive." This was in the eyes of my sources.

I'm also very confident about the deaf girl making it to the Final 4.

1. Jenna
2. Deaf Girl
3. Older man ... 50
4. Younger man ... 26 (with an athletic/strong build)
where the Older Man could be either Roger or Butch (I'm not sure) and the Younger Man could be Alex, Dave, or Matthew (I'm not sure). I'll let this forum try to figure it out.

On the topic of why Rob was not in my list of F4 potentials ... well, my sources tell me that this person was "BIG". I took this as like NFL linebacker type to me ... tall and strong. Rob may be all athletic and everything, but he just did not seem to fit the "mold" that I envisioned when this information was told to me. IMHO ... hell, maybe he's in there. I dunno.
On the topic of Jeanne and Jenna. I agree with the fact that Jeanne is probably too old to fit into the description that I layed out (being not the "best looking person" at the beginning, loosing weight, and, at the end, looking hot). So, I withdraw my previous comment. I go with Jenna and remove Jeanne from F4 contention (again, IMHO).

I do have one more piece of interesting information. We may have a boobie shot. Apparently, one of the more open-minded females decided to take off her shirt and strut around the jungle topless. Not sure who, not sure when (but, I'm guessing somewhere in the 3-7th episodes.

my sources were VERY confident about the name of Jana or Jenna; which would point to Jenna M. I am very sure about this.

I think our most interesting challenge as fans of the show is who the F2, 26 year old male is going to be.

Hmmmm ... I can see where you are coming from (keeping my options wide open, of course). Is there a Portuguese speaking person in the house ??? That would help. I would love to hear how a Brazilian would say the name "Shawna".
Anyway, here is the differentiating intel (very solid) on this subject:
My source (English speaking) actually wrote down the name of this F2 person on a piece of paper for me. They wrote:
Jana

Jana - 23
guy - 26
Sr. guy - 50
Deaf girl - 22
This is what was physically written on my piece of paper. Obviously, descriptions of these people were talked about (which I posted as well).
We then spoke about pecking order.

You see, my intel came in basically 2 parts. The first were discussions primarily focussing on the F4 and F2. I would say that about 80% of the time was spent on this topic. Once the discussions in this arena slowed (and again, I will emphasize that I did not overly pry for information ... it was more-or-less offered), I asked for knowledge of the first group of people voted off (2nd part - 20%). My sources rattled off the descriptions (in order) of Daniel, Brian (which was meant to by Ryan), Joanna (AA female), and a lady, 30.
So, back to Rando666's question ...
since this was the last information that was talked about (who was voted off 1st, etc.), and since it was not given a whole lot of time as compared to the F4, I would say that if Daniel does not get voted off first, I will still stick by my guns on the F4/F2. But thats just me

Quote:

"About the Jana thing, ChillOne, you said that the person who wrote this down for you was “English speaking”, but was this person Brazilian? I’m asking because someone here pointed out before that the J sounds like “jzh” in Portuguese. This is absolutely correct, and I can definitely see a Brazilian person hearing the name “Shawna” and mistaking it for “Jana”. A Brazilian person would hear “Shawna” and not even detect that silent w in the middle of the name. (Even if they saw it written down, they would probably be in doubt as to how it is correctly pronounced.) This person could definitely have been talking about Jenna, but I would not rule out Shawna as a possibility."
Yes, my contact was an english-speaking Brazilian (with good english skills). And, you make a very good case for Shawna from a pronunciation perspective. Thanks for enhanceing the curve-ball on this topic.
From my Brazilian contact ...
"This person may not have been the best looking person at the beginning of the show, but, at the end, she was the best looking"
My problem with this whole conversation/debate/discussion and the kink in my intel is that Jenna M. is a complete hottie coming into this thing (from Stuff, to Maxim, to where-ever else she was photographed). Brazilians would love her from the beginning. She does not seem to be a "fit" for my quote above where Shawna might. Shawna is very cute and is the right age given my intel.

Krautboy

VerucaSalt 1580 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-13-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: ChillOne Highlights"
From Chill:

I've taken the liberty to consolodate all of my intel into the following post. When referring to a spoiler in this thread, please reference it by its number (that might make things easier):

4. All 16 survivors (at some point before the first person is voted off) appear on "Challenge Beach" as mapped by Dan and as represented in my photo.

5. Survivors are initially split into two tribes, men and women. They will live this way. They will compete this way.

6. Women dominate the challenges at first, winning the first two. This causes great tension amongst the men.

7. Daniel gets the boot first

8. Brian (Ryan) goes second

9. Joanna (African American woman) goes out third

10. The fourth person voted off is a female, about 30.

11. The 2 tribes will merge (or possibly just live together) earlier than in the first 5 installments ... possibly as soon as after the 3rd, 4th, or 5th person is voted off.

13. The Final 4 are (in order of longevity): Jana/Jenna, 23; Another guy, "strong build", 26; Another guy, 50 (3rd place); Deaf girl, 22 (4th place).

15. The location of one of the tribes is near the area labled "Challenge Beach" by Dan and photographed by me. From this point, it is another short boat/canoe ride and a 30 minute walk in the jungle to get to this location. I am told that this is where the women will live.

16. The location of the second tribe is unknown, but could be far away from Tribe 1 ... possibly across the Rio Negro.

17. The Tribal Council jury will live on a mega yacht once they are voted off and will stay there until the final episode's winner vote.

18. One of the female contestants frolicks around topless. I am told that this contestant was not "engaging" much in the episodes/filming (kinda taking a back seat). I was told that SEG production staff attempted to "kick start" this contestant. I was told that this contestent made some sort of "deal" where if "person x" did not get voted off in the next tribal council, she would liven up. Apparently, things worked out as her way of livening up involved nudity. I know, I know ... this is new/additional intel.

19. There are no major injuries during the filming (animal attacks, pirannah episodes, etc.)

20. The female that makes it to the Final 2 is rumored to have been "not the most attractive at the beginning of the show, but ends up being the hottest"

21. The male that makes it to the Final 2 is rumored to be "BIG" in a muscular and tall kind of way. Possibly a tight haircut parted to one side.

01-13-03, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: ChillOne Highlights"
Thanks Krautboy and Veruca. This is all very interesting. I guess we'll know right off the bat if this spoiler info is accurate, given the boot order s/he predicts.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-14-03, 06:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "More from the Chill One"
It's been suggested on SS that maybe Ryan is the first boot and Daniel the second, based on a vidcap showing all the men minus Ryan huddled in a circle. (I cannot post the cap but if someone wants to add it below please do)...

Here is the ChillOne's response:

ChillOne
(1/14/03 6:41:45 am)
Reply Observations and Answers to Questions
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good Morning ...

I'm going to quess that either (A) a lot of you are on the West Coast, or (B) I'm a lame-o for going to bed to early here on the East coast.

*** Let me mention one important thing. When it comes to spoiling, please refer back to my "laundry list" post a few pages back. THIS IS THE PURE, UNALTERED INTEL AS I GATHERED IT. All my "in-between" posts can be seen as speculation. I will (and have) tried my best to paint the best possible picture of my time in the Amazon while remaining non-specualtive, but, its not as easy as you think. ***

Anyway, let me address 2 questions that I pulled since my last post last night:

nisi2v:

Quote:
Chillone is it possible your sources mixed the Daniel/Ryan boot up? There is speculation that from some vidcaps that Ryan goes before Daniel since Ryan seems to be missing from the vidcaps with the other seven gathered in a circle

SURE ... its definately possible. I did see these vidclips and they are interesting and very suggestive. Here's my speculative take ... From a pure memory perspective, its easy for me to believe that my source would have a clearer picture of the events/contestants in the second half of the show vs. the first half of the show (Final 4 vs. 1st 4 voted off). Additionally, at the beginning of the show, you have to account for my Brazilian contacts still not understanding what was going on, what Survivor was all about, blah, blah, blah. They were probably just watching, doing their jobs, etc. Now, as the show progressed, they probably got more "into it", payed closer attention, chatted more amongst each other off-line, etc. That is why I believe that if the earlier spoilers do not pan out (or are a little off), I still believe that the later spoilers will still hold water and be viable. If Ryan goes before Daniel, and my source just got them reversed, well ... so be it. The bottom line is that my sources would have been correct on the women winning the first 2 immunity challenges. So, they got these 2 mixed up (I know, I know ... this is important around here). Of course, all of this is IMHO. Again, I feel very confident in my intel and will stick by it ... fall with that that does not pan out and be happy with that information that does pan out. Time will tell ...

Orangeena:

No, there was a SIGNIFICANT differentiation between these 8 contestants. We spoke of the Final 4, then of the first group to go. I do not feel that my sources got any of these mixed-up.

- The ChillOne

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

01-16-03, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: More from the Chill One"
Uh-oh! Here it goes.
All I can say is, I was on cloud nine earlier because I thought; with ChillOnes help this "game" is in the bag. So far, ChillOne may be the spoiling GAWD. I mean never before have we gotten this much info this early in the season.
However, I then had a rude awakening to the fact that this season and ChillOne in particular are beginning to have obvious MB imprints all over them. This whole thing is starting to feel like a monster set-up, or more like a puzzle with OVERSIZED PIECES to fit together. For KinderSpoilers.
Is this MB's year to actually FVCK with the spoilers.
How else can you explain 5+ of 8 womens name sounding alike or can be misinterpreted as "Jana" (in Brazil no less.)
1. Jenna
2. Joanna
3. Shawna
4. Deena
5. Jeanne
honorable mention.
Janet (close enough to count.)
This is all just too perfect a set up. One that will have us confused with all of the typos and misnaming that is bound to happen this season.

As it stands, most of ChillOne's claims can not be verified until at least episode one. AND I do have a huge amount of hope that Chillone is right. Yet so far ChillOne was wrong with naming both Brian and Jana. Although, since then, they have written both of those off with..."well than they must have meant Ryan and Jenna". AND even now we have Shawna as the Brazillian version of Jana.
But that's only two wrong..so far.
Until the new one, which has Ryan going before Daniel. Now two more wrong, and the show hasn't even started. BUT, ChillOne is close. And we will all fall in line again when he correctly picks Joanna's departure. (but be wary) He may have seen AA on his boot-list thinking that it meant African-American. When in truth it stood for Alcoholics Anonymous, and, sober for 11 years, Alex is booted.

YET, ultimately...We will have to hold faith in ChillOne, until the bitter end, when it is down to say ... Janet and Roger.
At which point we may say, "See...ChillOne totally called it in the beginning when they said that, "Jana" and a "hairline impaired" person will go into f2 together.
AND they are still dating!!!

In closing, and, not to totally bash ChillOne and their apparent ... um ... unconnectedness to the filming of S6 or CBS or Viacom or SEG.
But this seems like a total UNCLECAMERAMAN situation. To me it seems that ChillOne was probably there and has info but is also trying to divert us. ChillOne has left many options for themselves to still be "close" to correct most of the way through S6. IMO, the only people capable of this feat are indeed connected somehow. If that's the case than this is an MB organized coup, to set us up much like "UncleCameraman" did.

One more point is I have been wearing a big Red L on my forhead for not believing TDT and their final 2, you wouldn't know because I can't post pictures for some reason. So as far as spoilers are concerned, I may be more of a doubter than a believer. The one thing I can say is that MB has set it up that way. NO?

tribephyl

01-21-03, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: More from the Chill One"
>>How else can you explain 5+ of 8 womens name sounding alike or can be misinterpreted as "Jana" (in Brazil no less.)
1. Jenna
2. Joanna
3. Shawna
4. Deena
5. Jeanne
honorable mention.
Janet (close enough to count.)
This is all just too perfect a set up. One that will have us confused with all of the typos and misnaming that is bound to happen this season.<<

LOL, Tribephyl. The women better be told the exact spelling of each other's names from the get-go, otherwise it will be havoc at their first TC. I can see it now, JP starts reading the votes and they are all spelled differently/wrong:

Jana
Joanne
Jenny
Gina
Deanna
Jane
Jeannette

And the first person voted out of Jubaru is:

Donna!

01-16-03, 00:13 AM (EST)
10. "Future Updates"
Well the editing time has expired on the original post, so any future updates will occur in the body of this thread.

I will continue to monitor The ChillOne's original thread, but will only add comments from ChillOne that add something new to what we already have. Most of the discussion going on now is just a rehash of old "intel"...

Krautboy

01-16-03, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VerucaSalt Click to send private message to VerucaSalt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Future Updates"

Here is the cap that is the subject of speculation that Ryan, not Daniel, goes first from TDT.

Ryan is not in the huddle. FatalEvil posted a moving image and it clear Ryan is not there. So the question remains, why wouldn't he be in the huddle. It would be a little odd for someone to not be especially this early on. However, there a variety of explanations why he wouldn't be and yes, one would be is because he is voted off. The speculation is that this is from the second episode because Butch and another male have some stubble on their faces.

Ryan apparently had trouble with the outdoors scenario and if he somewhat cocky and not a big help, he could be tossed out. This doesn't necessarily mean CO's spoiler is a hoax though just that the information as to who is first booted is incorrect. Still CO's indication of men vs. women, women winning first two challenges, etc would still be accurate.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-16-03, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Pic"
There is another picture around (I forget which thread but maybe in vidcaps) that shows a woman off to the side of the men in a red t-shirt. I believe that is Jenna. There is also a picture of Ryan with just the women. There is a possiblity that the tribes switch one member for the day as part of a challenge. That is how Ryan could be missing from this pic.

Krendie 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-16-03, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Krendie Click to send private message to Krendie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Pic"
I just posted a message re: this in the vidcap thread.
Based on the picture that VerucaSalt has posted in her message on that thread I think that the switch speculation is invalid. It seems to me that there are two people shown on the left hand side of that picture. I would be more inclined to think that the men's huddle picture was taken at a challenge and caught part of the women's huddle to the far left. Does anyone else see what I see in that pic? (Sorry...don't know how to post it here.)

01-16-03, 12:32 PM (EST)
14. "For sake of consolidation"
I am posting the caps that have been discussed.

First pic is the one of Ryan with the women, note I do not see buffs

Second pic is the men group shot with no Ryan, note the female with the pink/salmon shirt who I believe is Jenna based on the female pic below it showing her with a similar colored shirt

Third pic is the women shot that I included since it has Jenna in the pinkish shirt

Finally the last pic showing them walking. Note no buffs and the women/men are intermixed which I believe is another shot during pre show training.

01-19-03, 01:08 PM (EST)
16. "Matthew's Part = F2?"
The following is an excerpt from a post Orangeena made in the ChillOne Thread. For those of you who have not been following the whole thing, we have concluded that it is the boat guides who were ChillOne's source. Orangeena makes some very good observations that point to Matthew as a strong candidate for F2.

"I think the Boat Guy or Guys obviously grew familiar with the people he was seeing over a period of 39 days, so I think the fact that MATTHEW has always been show in all his pictures with a hair part and he's VERY big(see Cast Photo) puts him in C.O. F2 with the unlikely Jenna/Jana.
Also, Daniel and Joanna at the beginning are two contestants who would be easily distinguishable visually. They really don't look like anybody else. However, Ryan/Brian COULD be Dave or another one of the young Causasian guys. This I find slightly suspicious.
But the BIG GUY with the HAIR PART I think nails Matthew as the F2 guy. Or someone who should be kept under serious consideration, the way Jenna now is. Though she doesn't TOTALLY fit the Boat Guy's description. But "Jana" or Jenna is an unusual name for a Brazilian to hear. And by the end of all this, the one's who lasted to the end would have their names practically imprinted on the boat guys minds..."

Krautboy

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-03, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Matthew's Part = F2?"
Apologies, Krautboy, but for clarification: Is the Jenna/Jana person in your previous post really Shawna? There is so much information on the boards right now, it's hard to keep straight. When we refer to ChillOne's posts, is the general consensus at this point that Jenna/Jana is actually Shawna? Or is there still speculation on this?

Thanks.

01-19-03, 03:59 PM (EST)
18. "Shawna or Jenna = F2?"
Wheezy: You're right, there has been a flood of speculation so far. Based primarily on ChillOne's information, most seem to agree that either Shawna or Jenna are the favorites to make it to the F2 with any of several guys (including Alex and Matthew).

Beyond that there's plenty of speculation to support either one, depending on how you interpret the evidence...

*ChillOne's source said "Jana/Jenna" but wrote down "Jana".

*A Brazilian hearing "Shawna" would probably spell it "Jana".

*The woman identified as F2 was said to be more ordinary looking at the beginning of the show, but by the end, after losing a few pounds, became a "hottie"...in the eyes of a Brazilian male.

*Heidi and her friend do well in the finals, but Heidi does not quite make F4. Heidi's friend is Jenna.

*Heidi, Jenna and Shawna appear to be part of a "young chick" alliance.

*Shawna is rumored to be dating one of the male contestants, post show. Alex and Matthew are both single and fit the description of the F2 male.

To me it appears that more pieces of the puzzle fit Shawna, but we've got a long way to go before we get to the F2...

Krautboy

Wheezy 9153 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-03, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wheezy Click to send private message to Wheezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Shawna or Jenna = F2?"

Thank you!

01-19-03, 06:33 PM (EST)
19. "Getting to and from TC"
This post from The ChillOne sheds a littl;e light on how the contestants were moved to and from TC. It also further explains how the boat guides would be able to have access to information about who gets booted when...
Questions and Comments (Con't) ...
Orangeena:

Quote:
Wezzie, are the two camps closer to the hotel and the merge camp further, in the forest of Life, where C.O. did not go?

I cannot speak to the Forest of Life, but, what I can say is that the initial area's where the 2 tribes lived (near "Challenge Beach") is NOT close to the Ariau, the challenge venue area that I visited, or the tribal council set. While the Ariau is very close to the later 2, the initial camps were about a 30 minute boat ride up the Rio Negro (and thats on a faster, 15' outboard type boat).

Another interesting thing to point out (its not intel, but interesting logistical information). I asked the question of how the survivors got from the "Challenge Beach" / initial camp areas to tribal council. I was curious because we always see the contestants "walking" to tribal council. Well, given the distance, they were moved by boat. The Ariau has a few "cabin crusier" / booz cruise type boats (with an enclosed lower deck). Apparantly, the survivors were put on these boats and moved to the tribal council area; where they walked in as we usually see it on TV. The windows on the lower deck of these boats were covered so the survivors could not see outside. Just thought you'd find some interest in this topic.

- The ChillOne

Krautboy

01-20-03, 11:39 AM (EST)
21. "More on the F2 male's haircut..."
BLP's F4 due diligence effort ...
SM, here is a recent quote by BLP concerning Matt:

Quote:
2. Possibly a "tight" haircut?
3. Hair possibly parted on the side?

In revisiting my conversations about this F2 competitor, I recall the side part being more of a distinguishing feature than the "tight" haircut. When describing this person, my source (in addition to putting his hand in the air to signify the tallness of this competitor) also made a significant hand motion, sweeping from one side to the other, to make reference to the part in this survivors hair.

In the research that you are doing as part of BLP's request, please consider point (3) above MUCH HEAVIER than that of point (2).

- The ChillOne

Krautboy

EyeKnowOne 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-20-03, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EyeKnowOne Click to send private message to EyeKnowOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The ChillOne"
FYI:

jeanne hebert lost in excess of 25 lbs from start to end

01-20-03, 01:46 PM (EST)
23. "RE: The ChillOne"
Eye, thanks for posting the above.

Interestingly, I had considered Jeanne getting far based on my analysis of their personalites.

What I am wondering about with the spoil of CO and stating "Jana" I wonder now if it could be Jeanne. The quote I believe is someone who wasn't considered "attractive" after losing weight was. A lot of people said it could not have been Jenna because she is already very attractive. However, Jeanne, while not ugly so to speak could be deemed not as attractive but perhaps with the weight loss is more appealing. Jeanne, Jenna, Jana is extremely close here. I am totally discounting Joanne and Janet from this because I will stake bets they are the first two women to leave.

01-21-03, 06:41 PM (EST)
25. "More spec on Matthew (F2?)"
From The ChillOne Posted 1/21

Good Morning.

gmrose:

Quote:

“If you're willing to reconsider your response, and shrug off any embarrassment, I think you still have a chance to heal that first sore thumb.”

I'm sorry gmrose, but no need to reconsider my position on your question as my response is the truth. PERIOD !!!

sunsawed: OK, my bad. My sources mentioned this competitor as having shorter hair ... I posted it as "tight". Why did I do this ??? Well, to throw you all off of course. NO, thats a joke. Anyway, just a bad interpretation and post of the description of this dude's hair. I sincerely apologize. So, lets just go with "shorter", the true description.

OK, OK, feel free to fire-away with all the bashing of my intel; how can we trust this guy stuff, CO's so inconsistent, blah, blah, blah ... I'm expecting it at this point as everything I say gets so scrutinized. But thats OK ... I take all the good with the bad. I'm still here, aren't I.

- The ChillOne
F2 candidate's

IMHO, I think that Matthew is our guy. The description just seems to fit best with him.

Jana/Jenna/Shawna, on the other hand, is still somewhat perplexing.

- The ChillOne
------------------------------------------------------

Krautboy

MellowYellow 346 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-21-03, 07:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: More spec on Matthew (F2?)"
There was a mention of one of the girls in F2 looking "hot" at the end of the shoot after losing weight. On that I would have to agree with VerucaSalt that Jeanne best fits the bill.

01-21-03, 08:02 PM (EST)
27. "Comments on Jeanne as F2"
While I agree that it's still way too early to eliminate her completely, here are The ChillOne's comments:
Re: Thing is...
adnaps1:

Quote:
On the Early Show, Jeff pronounced Jeanne's name the same way you do, Jean phonetically.

Still, there is no "hard A" at the end of it (as with JanA or JennA or ShawnA). IMHO, she can be ruled out of the F2.

- The ChillOne

Krautboy

01-21-03, 08:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MellowYellow Click to send private message to MellowYellow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Comments on Jeanne as F2"
Thanks Krautboy. Didn't catch that originally!

01-22-03, 08:23 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Comments on Jeanne as F2"
Thanks Kraut. I still am not convinced that it is Jenna. Aside from the description of the woman, I don't "see" Jenna making it but of course that is opinion. However, a once not very attractive woman loses weight then is considered really good looking just does not say Jenna to me.

This is where you take spoiler vs. speculation. CO indicated the pronunciation doesn't fit. However, he had also posted prior that Jeanne could not be it because it is pronounced Jeannie and it doesn't go with the Jana/Jenna/Shawna scenario. But it was cleared up that that Jeanne is pronounced like Jean. CO goes on to say but it still doesn't have the "a" sound at the end so CO does not believe it fits. This again is all speculative and considering any language barrier who knows what this person meant when saying Jana. I am still keeping an open mind on the following Jenna, Jeanne and Shawna for this final woman.

Same thing with this side part, tight haircut deal. That is also a matter of speculation and interpretation on what constitutes a "tight" haircut.

I definitely am going on the value of the women winning first spoiler, however more inclined to go with Ryan over Daniel based on videocap evidence.

I am definitely going on Butch, Heidi and whomever else with the weight loss as advancing.

I'm not sold yet on Jenna/Matthew yet; I am considering this as speculative deduction based on information that could be potentially misinterpreted.

01-22-03, 03:07 PM (EST)
30. "ChillOne assuming too much?"
LAST EDITED ON 01-23-03 AT 12:20 PM (EST)

This is kind of long, so proceed at the risk of being bored...

The ChillOne stated several times in his thread that he tried not to speculate on the info he received, but it seems to me he may have assumed quite a bit. I went back and re-read his posts on the early boots and, IMO, he has jumped to some conclusions.

Here are the five posts in question, in consecutive order (I deleted the irrelevant parts):

-----------------
1. From a challenge perspective, the women dominate in the beginning and it causes great tension amongst the male tribe members. The first 2 voted off are men.

-----------------
2. PECKING ORDER: With the honor of being voted off 1st (drum roll please) ... Daniel
Followed by: Ryan (not Brian), Joanna (african American contestant), and 'Another lady around 30'

------------------
3. Let me revisit an earlier "spolier" that I posted:
The women dominate the challenges up front (my guess, the first 2 by process of elimination). This causes great tension within the male tribe.

-------------------
4. You see, my intel came in basically 2 parts....I asked for knowledge of the first group of people voted off (2nd part - 20%). My sources rattled off the descriptions (in order) of Daniel, Brian (which was meant to by Ryan), Joanna (AA female), and a lady, 30.
....since this was the last information that was talked about (who was voted off 1st, etc.), and since it was not given a whole lot of time as compared to the F4, I would say that if Daniel does not get voted off first, I will still stick by my guns on the F4/F2.

---------------------
5. From a pure memory perspective, its easy for me to believe that my source would have a clearer picture of the events/contestants in the second half of the show vs. the first half of the show (Final 4 vs. 1st 4 voted off). .... If Ryan goes before Daniel, and my source just got them reversed, well ... so be it. The bottom line is that my sources would have been correct on the women winning the first 2 immunity challenges. So, they got these 2 mixed up (I know, I know ... this is important around here).

----------------------
(1-4 are in Krautboy's initial post in this thread; 5 I posted in "More from the ChillOne" above.)

Now, in post 1 he says "the women dominate in the beginning." In post 3 he says, "The women dominate the challenges up front (my guess, the first 2 by process of elimination)." -- i.e. he has assumed they win the first two ICs because the first two boots are men.

Then in post 5 he says "...my sources would have been correct on the women winning the first 2 immunity challenges." Well, according to post 3, the sources never actually SAID this. The ChillOne assumed this based on the boot order he was given.

But was he given a boot *order*? In post 4 he says "I asked for knowledge of the first group of people voted off ... My sources rattled off the descriptions (in order) of Daniel, Brian (which was meant to by Ryan), Joanna (AA female), and a lady, 30."

Just because the descriptions were "rattled off" in that order, does that make them boots 1-4, in that order? I think the ChillOne may have assumed this, thus assuming the first two boots are men.

Then in post 5 CO says "from a pure memory perspective,its easy for me to believe that my source would have a clearer picture of the events/contestants in the second half of the show vs. the first half of the show (Final 4 vs. 1st 4 voted off)".

Since there's mounting evidence that Ryan, not Daniel, is the first boot, this "order" might not pan out at all. These may not even be the first four boots, but simply a handful of early-ish boots that the source remembered (hazily), in no particular order.

I'm just pointing this out because, if Ryan is the first boot, the early info in this spoiler could be very off-base. The women may not win the second IC; Daniel may stick around awhile longer; Joanna may not be the first woman voted out, etc.

-- Brownroach

**edited for clarity

FleshKill 5 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-03, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FleshKill Click to send private message to FleshKill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "ChillOne is a hoax"
I hate to ruin your party, but this spoiler is a disinformation hoax done by seraphem, the same person who's been doing this for years (remember Edina Lester and the cruise ship spoiler?)

01-22-03, 03:47 PM (EST)
32. "RE: ChillOne is a hoax"
And you know this how?

01-22-03, 04:09 PM (EST)
33. "RE: ChillOne is a hoax"
>>I hate to ruin your party, but this spoiler is a disinformation hoax<<

That possibility hasn't been discounted. You're not ruining anyone's party.

Booted 156 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-22-03, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Booted Click to send private message to Booted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: ChillOne is a hoax"
I don't disagree, and I am new here so bear (sometimes we can be a bear) with me if I am wrong. If this is a hoax, how did Chill one get so much information right. Many names, the tribes down sex lines, the pics of the area. How did CO act so "unknowing" of basic survivor information. Like, the contestants went home as soon as they were booted off. Just to cross us up?

Thanks,

Boot Ed

01-22-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
35. "RE: ChillOne is a hoax"
I'm sure Brownroach has the timeline of the posts, but I'd venture to say that CO's posts came out around the officail announcement of the tribes and contestants, but even before CBS had them on the official site, there was some info out. A lot of the stuff CO wrote can't really be proven one way or the other right now.(correct me if I'm wrong, but I did not reread original post) I'd say that if it is a hoax, he's pretty good, and he had a lot of spare time on his hands. I believe BrownRoach had some pics of CO at the filming location. Again there are good photo editing programs out there.

01-22-03, 05:19 PM (EST)
38. "RE: ChillOne is a hoax"
>>I believe BrownRoach had some pics of CO at the filming location.<,

Mellow, I never saw any of the location pics, but, yes, supposedly CO had a pic of himself at one of the locations.

CO's initial post was a couple of days before the cast list was revealed, but the boot order/F4-F2 information was posted after the cast list had already been made public.

01-22-03, 04:36 PM (EST)
36. "RE: ChillOne is a hoax"
>>If this is a hoax, how did Chill one get so much information right. Many names, the tribes down sex lines, the pics of the area<<

Well, for example, if ChillOne was an MB plant, as some on SS have suggested, all this information would be obtainable. That doesn't really seem likely to me, but you never know...

01-22-03, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FleshKill Click to send private message to FleshKill Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: ChillOne is a hoax"
If you remember the cruise ship spoiler from Marquesas, it stated that John would be booted 7th and Tammy 8th, and that they stayed on a cruise ship. The spoiler also stated that the finale would be in New York.

This spoiler (hoax) came very close to what actually happened, and it was written 2 or 3 weeks BEFORE the show started.

And this is also the same person who gave the Gabe on boat photo to survivorfever. This person is very skilled at what he does and I wouldn't be surprised if he/she's been an MB plant all this time because the hoaxes have always had truth mixed in with fiction to confuse us.

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

01-25-03, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "And My Uncle was a Cameraman"
It sure seems like a hoax to me. It parallels Michael Mendoza's article about the contestants. It seems as if he based some of his misinformation on that article. When Daniel is not voted out first then we'll know we've been had. Again.

01-23-03, 01:31 PM (EST)
39. "Future updates on this"
For Krautboy or anyone else keeping tabs on CO: just to say that as of today I've read the remainder of the SS thread -- it's up to page 50 -- and there's no new intel to that point.

But, on or shortly before 1/19 the ChillOne emailed his source to try to get more info -- no response yet (see the two posts below).

Also: the ChillOne's photos can be viewed here:
http://www.survivorsucks.org/images/index.php?pageType=folder&currDir=./Misc/chillone

--------------
ChillOne
(1/19/03 9:22:26 am)
Reply Re: Question for all...
Good Morning ...

Hope eveyone's had a nice weekend. I've attempted to e-mail one of my sources in Brazil with hopes to get more information; specifically on those burning questions that we've debated. I don't know if I'll get a reply, but if I do, I will post.

Enjoy the day.

- The ChillOne ChillOne
(1/20/03 6:43:40 pm)
Reply Back to the questions ...
daja mallory:

Quote:
if it's okay with you, I'd like to know what you asked in your email. So to know what we might be finding out sometime in the future...

Sure its OK. First off, my source did end up having a HOTMAIL account and the e-mail did go through. Second, I really focused on the F4. It was kind of a show-and-tell type of e-mail. I attached two pictures to the e-mail ... one of Tambaqui and one of Jaburu. I kept things very simple. Please tell me who Jana/Jenna is in the picture. Please tell me who the other F2 survivor is (the big, 26 year old guy). I also asked who the older, 50 year old man who makes the F4 is. I ended the e-mail by asking if they could shed any light on the order that the survivors got voted off (now that they had some photo's ... maybe it would jog the memory).

So, basically thats it. We'll see, but I have some doubts that we'll get anything. In any case, it was worth the old college try.

- The ChillOne

01-26-03, 00:41 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Future updates on this"
Brownroach, Krautboy, you originated this thread and have kept on top of it, did this Chill One not state in beginning that he was new to boards, and insinuated he was less than knowledgeable about the show, throwing in the comments about bootees going home after being voted off to prove it, and not knowing MB was Burnett?

He seemed to say his sources, who threw this on his lap, could not speak English and he got a translator, yet he got their email? What language did he email in?

01-26-03, 04:11 AM (EST)
42. "RE: Future updates on this"
The ChillOne told us indirectly in one of his earlier posts, who his source was...

". Since there are only a small handful of "boat guides", most of them worked long hours driving the S6 crews in/out of the jungle; thus, enabling them to witness the filmings. I'm sure that over the 3 months, they rapped among themselves and, with the help of the English speaking staff, figured out what was going on..."

He frequently states that he did not personally witness the filming, suggesting that someone else did...the boat guides.

He also tells us in his later posts to refer back to his earlier posts for a clue as to his source.

This makes sense. The boat guides probably shuttled crew to and from the hotel, as well as contestants to and from challenges or TC, especially in light of crocodile and piranah dangers.

The guides could very well have had opportunities to witness some of the filming or at least shuttle the bootee back to their point of departure after they were voted out of the tribe.

The boat guides hung out at the hotel bar waiting for their next run and talked among themselves at the bar after their shift.

A few weeks after the filming, the same boat guides still hang around the bar, but now ChillOne is sitting next to them and the information starts to flow...

ChillOnes source was not CBS or Survivor Crew, or hotel employees, but rather independent boat guides that shuttle people too and from the hotel.

More than likely the person he tried to e-mail was someone at the hotel who spoke english and could contact the boat guides for follow-up information...as of this time I don't believe he's heard back from anyone...

Krautboy

01-26-03, 04:46 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Future updates on this"
Thank you for clarifying, Krautboy, I did not have that info. Appreciate you taking time to do so.

01-27-03, 10:16 AM (EST)
44. "The ChillOne : Spolier Scorecard"
LAST EDITED ON 01-27-03 AT 04:15 PM (EST)

The ChillOne's response to some recent doubters...

Spoiler Scorecard

Pre-S6 ChillOne Spoiler Scorecard:
Note 1: (1) ALL this information was presented BEFORE official SEG/CBS press release(s):
Note 2: Numerical representation comes from my laundry list post somewhere on pages 20-30.

WILL NOT COUNT

WILL NOT COUNT

WILL NOT COUNT

5. Survivors are initially split into two tribes, men and women.
CORRECT

9. Joanna (African American woman)
CORRECTLY IDENTIFIED THIS PERSON BEFORE CAST RELEASE

CORRECT

CORRECT via VIDCLIPS

18. One of the female contestants frolicks around topless.
MOST LIKELY CORRECT (will not take full credit until its determined that it is in fact a woman who gets naked; but SEG did confirm nudity)

ALSO, CORRECTLY identified Daniel (Asian-American).

Will admit to being INCORRECT on the identity of Brian.

The other intel will not be able to be confirmed until after S6 airs. I will be back to update scorecard.

- The ChillOne
Edited by: ChillOne at: 1/27/03 7:18:59 am
-------------------------------------------------------------
Edited to add the Jaguar Pic The ChillOne mentions...

Krautboy

GeorgiaBelle 2136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

01-27-03, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GeorgiaBelle Click to send private message to GeorgiaBelle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: The ChillOne : Spolier Scorecard"
Thanks!

Either CO is the best spoiler help or we have really fallen hard for a MB spoiling hoax.

Your hard work and effort is really paying off. Thanks again

-Belle

01-29-03, 04:01 PM (EST)
46. "The Topless Jungle Girl (TJG)"
Posted 1/29

Re: (1) mutex and Jenna; (2) revisiting a C1 clue
BLP:

Quote:
IF this is true -- that TJGirl is likely different from F2 Girl, AND Jenna is Topless Jungle Girl, how much weight do you feel is appropriate to give to this logic? You were the one there and are in the best position to weigh this. Thanks.

Based on your example above proving out to be true in S6, I would say that I would be 75% confident (at that point in time ... the nudity episode) that Jenna would NOT make the F2. I think the TJGirl and the F2 girl are most likely 2 different people.

- The ChillOne

Krautboy

02-04-03, 11:19 AM (EST)
47. "RE: First and Second boots"

Not much new but CO is still standing behind Daniel.

Question:
How would you rate the possibility of a mixup over the first and second boots? Would you be surpised to see Ryan go next week, and if so, would you begin to doubt the rest of your info (I realise the F4 info was separate)?

CO replies:

Anythings possible, however, I still feel confident in my sources intel of Daniel going out first, followed by Ryan. I will stick with this. If they are "mixed up" ... no big deal. I addressed this concern many pages ago. Bottom line; regardless of who goes 1st and 2nd (Daniel or Ryan or possibly even someone else), I would still be very confident in my later intel (I outlined how my intel was revealed in terms of percentages of discussed time).

Everyone must also realize that underneath the "who's voted off 1st/2nd" spoiler is the spoiler that the first 2 contestants voted off are male !!! People tend to forget/overlook this as its hidden by the "who's

02-10-03, 12:23 PM (EST)
48. "Recomfirming..."
When pressed about how confident he was about his information in light of the "Where's Ryan?" and "Where's Janet?" vidcaps, the ChillOne maintains the credibility of his sources.

Re: Questions ...
Trixiego:

Quote:
how positive are you a man (forget which man, I'll draw my own conclusions) goes second

Hey ... I'm like you guys. I would rather use pictoral evidence to formulate a specific boot order, HOWEVER, I am still very confident in my sources information. I am a firm believer that he witnessed a great deal of the filming. Let me revisit ...

In conversations with my source, we talked a lot about the F4 (as a percentage of our overall S6 conversations). When we shifted gears to chat about the first group of people voted off, my source did not hesitate. I asked ... "Do you remember who the first person voted off was" ... followed by ... "howabout the 2nd and 3rd, etc". My source, after rolling back his eyes for a split second to think about the pecking order, rattled off, the Asian guy (Daniel), then Brian (Ryan), and the African American woman 3rd (Johanna).

*** ITS VERY IMPORTANT TO NOTE THE FOLLOWING:

My source gave me ABSOLUTELY NO INDICATION that he was "coached" to give a certain answer. His thoughts and words were 100% sincere. He did not hesitate. He did not formulate. Same deal with my translator ... upon translating, I got ZERO indication that he was coached and that he was tampering with my sources information. He translated immediately. Without hesitation. Could my sources memory be a little off ... sure. A lot went on over the 3 months that S6 crews and associated filming took place. But, he seemed very confident in his pecking order.

In addition, he mentioned that the women take charge of the challenges. Now, he DID NOT say specifically that the women would win the first 2 challenges. He said that the women dominate the challenges up front (which causes a great deal of male tension in that tribe). Considering the fact that he was very confident in the Daniel / Brian (Ryan) 1-2 punch ... this all "worked". Women would win the first 2 challenges based on his boot order.

So, in conclusion ... I feel VERY confident (will not say positive) that the women will win the 2nd immunity challenge and that a male (probably Ryan) will go out #2.

Hope this helps ...

- The ChillOne
------------------------------------

The Chillone doesn't seem to be following the other spoiling, and as a result is blindly sticking to his belief in his sources. I think we will find that the first four boots will include Ryan, Daniel and Joanna, but it also appears that Janet will be the "woman in her thirties" that was also mentioned as one of the first four boots.

Krautboy

02-10-03, 01:15 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Recomfirming..."
Kb, you are on the case, I was just getting ready to post this!

>>I asked ... "Do you remember who the first person voted off was" ... followed by ... "howabout the 2nd and 3rd, etc". My source, after rolling back his eyes for a split second to think about the pecking order, rattled off, the Asian guy (Daniel), then Brian (Ryan), and the African American woman 3rd (Johanna).<<

I agree that CO is too inflexible about believing his intel. I'm just not convinced (though CO seems to be) that two months later his source would remember enough, or care enough, to be completely accurate about the first 4 boots, even if he was trying to be helpful.

Maybe the source remembered Daniel and Joanna as the two non-white players, so yes they may be early boots. Conversely, maybe the source remembered Anglo Ryan because he was the very first boot, even though he thought of Ryan second.

Perhaps the source totally omitted Janet, who maybe did not register with him at all because she is older and wasn't around long. She might be the woman around 30, or it could be someone else. That one's just too vague, imo.

And I don't believe the source would distinguish between IC's and RC's, if he even knew there was a difference. If the women win the first IC and then the first RC, that might be enough for the source to "remember" that they "dominated the challenges up front".

02-10-03, 02:06 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Recomfirming..."
BR, I also believe CO is sincere, but your interpretation of the "intel" seems much closer to reality...your assessment of what the source's understanding is right on target from what I can tell.

Krautboy

02-10-03, 04:12 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Recomfirming..."
I'm sure these pics are elsewhere but it serves to have it here as well. From SF.Net:

Count them, I see 8 men, 7 women.

Next up:

7 women

8 men

Just trying to figure out why Janet would not be in this scene. Someone at SS states pee break. Doubtful lol but seriously if this is the first challenge where did Janet go?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-10-03, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Recomfirming..."
Well all the tethers for the first challenge are on the ground beside Jeff. So it is before the first IC. Janet must be off camera for some reason. Maybe she was feeling ill and dehydrated and had to go for water before they started.

02-10-03, 04:38 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Recomfirming..."
Veruca, Loree's right.

If you look at the caps on SFever from The View segment (I can't bring them over), you see the women line up and step out of their yellow box as Jiffy hands them their IC 1 tethers. And IC 1 clothing is a match all around.

For some reason Janet can't be seen in any of the caps, though, LOL. Maybe she is the Zoe of S6.

02-10-03, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Recomfirming..."
I think Janet is there just hidden...kinda

Same clothes, same stance, same background. Janet is just short and somehow has blended in behind Heidi and in front of Jenna and Joanna.

tribephyl

02-10-03, 08:40 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Recomfirming..."
LAST EDITED ON 02-10-03 AT 08:41 PM (EST)

Krautboy,(I know you are on top of this CO story)

I'm confused. His intel rolled his eyes? Why am I thinking his intel is still in Brazil? They are communicating through video link?

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-10-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "Confirming?"
I've been following the Chill One threads here and at Sucks since I saw the link at Snewser's site a couple of weeks ago. I thought there was a lot of skepticism showing the past week or so, but WOW---take a look at the PTTE's and Anti-Bootees posted so far in Fanatics and it's obvious a lot of people are buying into this. Since I'm not an expert Survivor spoiler (now TAR spoiling for me is another story!), I figured what the heck...my PTTE is based on my interpretation of his intel, with major guessing for the middle of the boot order. And the early leader for winner in the PTTE's is my guess of the plain jane who turns into a hottie, the SH sound getting confused in the Brazilian translation from J.

Go Shawna!

Now if only it really is true, and reading the 70 pages of posts at Sucks and the 55 here will actually pay off

02-10-03, 11:19 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Recomfirming..."
MellowYellow:

The ChillOne was just retelling the story of how his source originally presented the information to him. He was recalling the event as it happened a few months ago. He is not currently in contact with anyone in Brazil as far as we know...

Krautboy

02-11-03, 02:19 AM (EST)
58. "Still a hoax... and here's why."
Does anyone here remember a poster named Survivor Reports? The same guy who posted the Cruise Ship Spoiler? Well, he's at it again. Go check the alt.tv.survivor newsgroup.

Seems that Survivor Reports has been touting and promoting the Chill One spoiler at SS since the beginning. And if you go check now, he just posted another promo for this spoiler on February 6th. Why would he be doing this, you ask?

Think about it, people.

02-11-03, 07:34 AM (EST)
59. "RE: Still a hoax... and here's why."
good eyes all because I don't see her there and it seem weird to me that she'd be in the bushes or something at beginning of challenge. The cap of the women walking over that hill type thing only shows 7 of them also which made me question this picture but I'll go with the clarification you all gave me!!

As far as CO, I've been following it since the beginning also and FWIW I give the guy credit for at least hanging in the midst of all the tyranny even if it is a "hoax"

Personally I believe he was there. Wezzie has asked him questions that CO has answered accurately about the place. Whether the information he received is accurate is another story. However if the first two boots are men, I would give him kudos for being legit, if not potentially misinformed as to the actual people going.

In a man vs. woman setting, I would never guess that the first two boots would be men, if anything I would split it down the middle so that is a coup in itself, IMO

02-11-03, 10:53 AM (EST)
60. "Oceanus Spoiler "
Fleshkill:

I think the spoiler hoax you mention had to do with the cruise ship "Oceanus" which served as loser lodge during S4. You are also correct that it was Survivorreports@bigfoot.com that posted it.

I agree with you that the Oceanus spoiler was a hoax based on information the poster picked up reading the Tahiti Presse articles. (As I recall his spoiler contained the same inaccuracies as the article.)

But I am convinced that the ChillOne is not the same person. He is an engineer, single, living somewhere in the NorthEast, and has not been posting since S4.

Yes, Survivorreports has been touting the ChillOne, but so have many others. The ChillOne is not guilty by association.

Sure it could end up being a hoax (don't really think so), but The ChillOne and Survivorreports are not the same person...

Krautboy

02-11-03, 04:37 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Oceanus Spoiler "
Thanks for the clarification. I'll trust your opinion on this for now, but it's quite weird to see the survivor reports guy promoting this spoiler.

I guess time will tell.

02-11-03, 04:32 PM (EST)
61. "Discussion about Nudity "
LAST EDITED ON 02-11-03 AT 04:40 PM (EST)

Alliance w/ Producers
Jackofspeed:

Quote:
It is a direct result of a deal brokered with the producers because of an event that did not occur at TC ("mysterious person X" did not get voted off).

JOS ... I later corrected myself (somewhere in this thread). I cannot remember if my source said that this person made a deal with producers or with other contestants. But, this nudist did make some sort of a deal with someone on the show, and, it had to do with someone not getting voted off. As I thought more about this type of situation and the problems that SEG had with S. Stillman, I am leaning towards a scenario where this naked chick made a deal with her co-survivors and not the producers.

Just wanted to make that clear.

- the ChillOne
----------------------------------
Addendum ...
JOS:

I need to append some more information:

... my source did say that the producers of the show did try to get this person to get "more involved" in the day-to-day "stuff" in the Amazon ... kind of a "kick-start". She apparantly was not interacting as much as they would have liked at that time. Anyway, this is where my intel gets fuzzy ...

I do not know who she made the "deal" with .... maybe she had a few things going on. Maybe she promised the producers that she would get more involved (keeping in mind that she'd knock their socks off by getting naked). Then, maybe she made a deal (alliance) with some of the other survivors that she'd get naked if person x did not get voted off. So, maybe her "deal" worked. Her desired person ws not voted off ... she got naked and held up her end of the bargain with both her alliance peeps and the Producers ... killing 2 birds with one stone.

Hmmmmmmmm..................

puffbird:

Quote:
isn't the term "sheila" for a woman an exclusively Australian expression? I've never heard it used by Americans...and ChillOne has identified himself as being American.

My friend ... you are correct. But, just becase you yourself have never heard this word spoken by an American, does not mean that I am not American. I am ... I just have a pretty extensive international slang vocabulary. Because of my jobs, I've lived and worked in many places (including AUS).

That is all ...

Krautboy

railfan 450 desperate attention whore postings

02-12-03, 06:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail railfan Click to send private message to railfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "CO in the Mainstream Media"
from the Orange County Register:

Thousands of "Survivor" nuts congregate on the Web, most of them with one goal in mind: to figure out what happens on the show in advance - "spoiling," as it's called.

Lately, the spoiling world has been buzzing over reports from a guy who calls himself ChillOne. He vacationed at the Ariau Amazon Towers Hotel shortly after the "Survivor: Amazon" crew left. A huge "Survivor" fan, ChillOne says he picked up copious second-hand information about the outcome.

http://www2.ocregister.com/ocrweb/ocr/article.do?id=24776§ion=SHOW&subsection=TELEVISION&year=2003&month=2&day=11

02-12-03, 04:17 PM (EST)
64. "Nothing if not tenacious..."
The ChillOne cast his vote for Daniel is SS's 1st Boot thread.

Almost everyone else is voting for Ryan. Tee-hee.

02-14-03, 12:58 PM (EST)
65. "Post Ep-1 comments"
Here's a couple of CO's posts after Ep 1. Highlighting is mine.

ChillOne
Soon to be banned
(2/14/03 9:08:42 am)
Reply Episode 1

Quote:
Chill,did your source specify Immunity challenges or is that a ball that was picked up and started on its roll here?

NEGATIVE ... my source did not mention IC vs. RC ... and, unfortunately, I did not think to ask. We were just talking about the first few boots and the information on challenges kinda came up by default. Now, since we were talking about boots, it might be a safe assumption (on my part) to say that my source would have made the correlation between boots and IC, not RC.

Quote:
Did your source know the difference between the IC and RC?

I truely don't know. We never talked about them in this context.

- The ChillOne

ChillOne
Banned by TC66
(2/14/03 6:22:53 am)
Reply Re: Episode One

Orangeena:

About the 4th boot (from Page 24) ... 10. The fourth person voted off is a female, about 30. This is what I was told. This is what we have to work with.

visman202:

Quote:
... is it likely that Janet would have been descibed as "about 30" or more likely as "one of the older women"?

IMHO ... ABSOLUTELY NOT on being described as "about 30" and TOTALLY YES on being described as "one of the older women". My reasons are simple ... in conversations about the F4, my source made mention of an older (50 yo) man. If conversations about Janet arose, I would have expected him to describe her as also being an older (50 yo) woman.

- The ChillOne

COMMENTS ON THE HOTTIE/F2 CONTESTANT:

Wow, I'm totally thrown for a loop on this one. Sure, the guys BS'ed about Heidi and Shawna. Did not hear much of Jenna from them. Definately not seen as the hottie from the guys side of the fence. However, this is where my intel gets fuzzy (OK, OK, let me have it ... lol). Honestly, my point is that I'm not sure if my source was talking about his Brazilian buddies not thinking this F2 chick was hot up front OR if my source was talking about the male contestants not thinking this female was hot up front. He just said, "not the most attractive at the beginning of the show, but ends up being the hottest" ... at the time, I did not think to have to ask if it was from the perspective of the locals or of the men.Oh well ... sorry.

02-14-03, 05:58 PM (EST)
66. "More memories"
Someone at SS questioned if maybe a person (Janet) got ill and had to be air-lifted out of TC -- perhaps the boat drivers might not have been aware of his/her departure.

ChillOne
Soon to be banned
(2/14/03 3:13:28 pm)
Reply Sick contestant ...
willchill:

Quote:
Is it possible that your source would be unaware of this event?

No way !!! Everyone would be in the know about this. In order for someone to be lifted out by helicopter in the event of a medical emergency, they would have to get back to the Ariau (by power boat) and lift off from there (they have 2 or 3 helo pads).

Now, I will say that my source did mention something about someone getting sick, but I unfortunately did not delve into it. If my memory serves me well, I think he also mentioned that they had to take this person away from the tribe to treat them, BUT, I CANNOT 100% CONFIRM THAT. I'm about 70% sure about this happeneing, but not sure when in the show it occurs. Also, I think ... and smoke is really coming out of my ears right now ... that whoever is taken away for medical attention, is also allowed to go back to the tribe and continue to compete. However, I'm only about 20% sure I heard this correct. One other piece of information about this event .... still smoking, by the way ... I think this person is treated off-site; that is, the doctor went out into the jungle to meet/treat them. They did not go to the Ariau for initial treatment.

I must apologize to the forum for not mentioning this until now ... I honestly forgot about this information; my bad, I admit. I'm trying to make up by telling you all I know and can remember about this event.

Again, at the time, I was not "pushing" for information ... I asked a few main questions (F4, F2, initial boots), but listened most of the rest of the time. When I asked the question about major injuries, etc., I got an answer of "NO, but", and I think it was at that point that my source mentioned this happening (as a side-bar).

So, back to my intel. If Janet indeed leaves the game for medical reasons, this DOES NOT affect my intel on the boot order. It would just "shift" everything out. I was VERY clear in my conversations with my source that boot order was based on the tribal council voting, NOT for other reasons. My source understood this and if Janet left the game mid-stream, he would have not counted her in his thought process.

Clear as the Rio Ariau, huh ...

- The ChillOne

mockingbird 61 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-18-03, 02:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mockingbird Click to send private message to mockingbird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "RE: More memories"
I'm curious if, since the Jenna final 2 is a little hard to grasp(since she's already thin and attractive), and since the source said Bryan rather than Ryan, could he have meant Deena as final two rather than Jenna? Some sources state that she lost 25-30
pds.- and she could be quite attractive with that weight loss.
Seems possible.

02-18-03, 04:14 AM (EST)
68. "RE: More memories"
Absolutely could be, mockingbird(by the way, welcome!).

There have been a monsterous amount of speculations as to who ChillOne's informer actually meant by, "Jana in the finals".

Could be Jeanne, could be Shawna, could be Deena. As I have stated before...there are too many similar names, to say definitively, that it is any one of 5 or 6 people.

We are all just kinda waiting for this CO spoiler to lose gas. (Or gain momentum)
CO was wrong on the first boot, yet close, kinda, if you overlook the name(Brian/Ryan) problem and the fact that Brian/Ryan is 2nd boot. You have already stated that is your point, though, so I will continue.

He could be wrong, and so far hasn't fortold anything correctly, yet. So my suggestion would be, to spoil the show we regularly do, with a grain of salt.
Believe what you want to, just be WARY! This subject will undoubtedly show up on the board again when we get to F4.

Personally I don't believe one bit of it though...OK...Well, kinda. We'll see.

tribephyl

02-18-03, 10:55 AM (EST)
69. "Filtered Information"
I believe the ChillOne is not a hoax and is very sincere. I believe he went to Brazil, talked to some boat pilots at a bar, heard their descriptions of what they think they saw, filtered through an interpreter. I don't believe anyone is or was intentionally trying to deceive.

We have already seen that the accuracy of the events observed is unreliable as a pure spoiler. It has been filtered through the eyes of boat driveres unfamiliar with the show, filtered through the ears of an amateur translator, and filtered through the memories of both the boat drivers and the ChillOne himself.

We shouldn't doubt that their is something to the information presented by the ChillOne, but we do need to weigh it against our own logic and all the other spoilers we come across, recognizing that it was filtered through the ears, eyes and memories of many before arriving in the spoiler community.

The ChillOne was wrong about EP1, but we the spoiler community, were smart enough to take what he gave us and weigh it against the other evidence we had.

Originally, people were concerned that the ChillOne had ruined the show for us before it even started, now we can see that he has only helped to make it more interesting.

The ChillOne is just one of the many pieces of the spoiling puzzle we will try fit together... we should believe that ChillOne is telling us what he believes to be true, but also understand the filters through which the information has come before reaching us...

Krautboy

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-18-03, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Good points KB"
It is all part of the spoiling. The ChillOne provided everyone with some good information and a base to compare spoiling. Thanks for pointing this out KrautBoy and for keeping an open mind.

Swami 5885 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-03, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Swami Click to send private message to Swami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Filtered Information"
I believe he went to Brazil, talked to some boat pilots at a bar, heard their descriptions of what they think they saw, filtered through an interpreter. I don't believe anyone is or was intentionally trying to deceive.

It also seems probable that this information was acquired as ChillOne bought drinks for or perhaps rewarded the boat pilots with monetary tips. The boat pilots are not wealthy people. They likely had some incentive to provide "detailed, complete" information. I find it very likely that his sources padded the information they did remember.

Agree that ChillOne is interesting, but not the death of spoiling.

Swami

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-03, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: More memories"
>There have been a monsterous amount of speculations as to who
>ChillOne's informer actually meant by, "Jana in the finals".
>
>Could be Jeanne, could be Shawna, could be Deena. As I
>have stated before...there are too many similar names, to say
>definitively, that it is any one of 5 or 6 people.

Indulge me, I've skimmed the above posts but have obviously zipped past the part where someone asked ChillOne how he got "Jana" ... but can someone refresh me on where it came from? Did the person just say the name verbally and ChillOne wrote down "Jana" or did someone write the name down for him? Was the name said by a translator or by the person in English or in Portugese? Etc.

The reason why I ask is because I'm trying to link this above spoiler with the spoiler of the final two woman "starting out with being normal looking and turning into a hottie."

Here's my take on the possibilities of who the final two woman would be if we go by the Jana sound and the hottie look along with other ChillOne spoilers posted. Take it with a grain of salt...

Definite Possibilities

Jeanne - the Portugese accent could have mangled it to turn "Jean" into a "JEAN-uh" (the uh-sound being real subtle). A good-looking lady for her age (41) and she could really get into good shape if she goes far, and she's got a youthful attitude on things. Spoiler elsewhere indicates she loses 25+ pounds.

Still Possible but not Likely

Deena - I don't think most people by any stretch of the imagination would consider her to be a hottie even if she does lose the 30+ pounds as other spoilers have suggested. The weight-loss spoiler alone is enough to put her into the "still possible" category, but I have a hard time buying into the become-a-hottie scenario and her name isn't as likely to be mangled into a "Jana" as other women names are.

Doubtful

Shawna - everyone's early favourite to be the "Jana" in question. Negative = Snewser seems to have a reliable intel that indicates she doesn't go far, and there are no weight-loss spoilers connected to her.

JoAnna - already a slim person and has been suggested by ChillOne that she is one of the first four bootees.

Christy - like Jeanne, she could get into real good shape after a few weeks in the Amazon. However, she's already mentioned as a final four contestant along with this "Jana" and her name doesn't sound anything like "Jana."

Jenna and Heidi - both are already considered to be hotties and both are liable to wither away and shrivel up after losing weight rather than to be considered still a hottie.

Janet - she's not long for the game.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

02-18-03, 01:36 PM (EST)
73. "RE: More memories"
Pepe, I believe the source wrote down "Jana" on a piece of paper. It's in CO's posts somewhere.

FYI, ChillOne also admitted now (on page 87) that the source never said anything about the hot F2 contestant looking hotter after/because she lost weight. The ChillOne just, um, assumed this.

PepeLePew13 26135 desperate attention whore postings

02-21-03, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "RE: More memories"
Thanks for clarifying it for me, Brownroach.

ChillOne's taking a beating so far, isn't he? He's doing great in giving us the basic information overheard, but not exactly doing very well as a prognosticator himself or analyzing the information he's been given. 0 for 2 in the boot predictions, but he'll come out smelling like roses if it's Joanna and Daniel as the next bootees as that's the first four along with Ryan and the "30-ish woman."

Is it just me or is Jeanne looking a little more and more like the potential finalist? Still much too early to tell.

"When you get to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."

S6_Rumor_Control 1 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-03, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail S6_Rumor_Control Click to send private message to S6_Rumor_Control Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "RE: More memories - Deena in F2?"
Since I am a california resid with family down in Riverside (where Deena is from) I have been trying to get info on her.

1. From what I understand she participates in triathalons year round. She was suddenly gone a month. No explanation to the staff where she went. -- doesn't this suggest that she is on there in the long run (F2 or tribal jury)?

2. Apparently, she isn't usually as heavy as she is on the show. She is "much thinner, and looks better. It's weird to see her looking fat." -- I think that this suggests that Deena is among those in the final 6 if not F2 since she:
a) spends enough time there to lose weight
b) loses weight and looks better
c) could easily be mistaken from Deena to Jana (try Jhay-na)

3. what is an attractive look for brazilian men? having travelled down there, skinny women (like Jenna, Heidi, and Shawna) are very common. It's the look, the anglo face/body that's more unusual, more exotic. So if you consider that:
a) a white/anglo face and
b) a woman who wasn't considered attractive in the beginning and
c) someone who lost weight and looked better

4. Lastly, I also think that given the inside info that she intentionally gained weight in anticipation of starvation puts her ahead in strategic planning.

I think there is more evidence pointing to Deena.

Any disputes?

02-24-03, 10:22 PM (EST)
80. "RE: More memories - Deena in F2?"
Welcome RC! Thanks for sharing the "intel".

More fuel for the "Deena in F2" fire. The Portuguese pronounciation spelling of Deena could be "Jana" to someone unfamiliar with English. Your assessment of the Brazilian view of beauty also makes for a strong arguement. We'll have to keep watching, but I for one will not be writing of Deena any time soon...

Krautboy

IslandFever 205 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-03, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IslandFever Click to send private message to IslandFever Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "I Don't Buy It"
Ryan went first, Janet is expected to go next. CO is 0 for 2. Enough said.

02-18-03, 10:49 PM (EST)
75. "RE: I Don't Buy It"
The ChillOne was on the money with alot of pre-game information...yes Janet is gone in EP2, but if Daniel and Joanna are also gone after the EP4 TC, I think I'd have to say the ChillOne was back to 4-0. We'll have to wait and see...

Krautboy

02-19-03, 06:11 PM (EST)
76. "RE: I Don't Buy It"
Well, the ChillOne has voted for Daniel -- again -- in SS's Ep 2 boot thread.

He's so obstinate about believing his intel at face value, I'm surprised he didn't cast his vote for Ryan.

02-21-03, 11:53 AM (EST)
77. "The Topless Young Chick Alliance"
Took the liberty of copying this insightful post by Brownroach over to this thread...
--------------------------------------------------------
Brownroach 423 desperate attention whore postings
02-21-03, 11:36 AM (EST)

8. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep.3"
Heidi, Shawna and Jenna bathe topless and promise they'll do the same in front of the men, if necessary, to secure their votes in the future.

This sounds like a precursor to the ChillOne's girl-makes-deal-and-goes-topless spoiler.
---------------------------------------------------------------
Agreed.

Krautboy

Boilermaker 260 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-03, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Boilermaker Click to send private message to Boilermaker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
81. "Bump"
I think it is appropriate to bump in regards to today's spoiler with Matt and Christy.

emma25 3 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emma25 Click to send private message to emma25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
82. "RE: Bump"
would you mind fillingme in on the new matt and christy stuff- i dont understand this snewser stuff- last time i was here everyone was talking about chillone

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-03, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
83. "RE: Bump"
Emma, please go over to your first post on the "Snewser says" thread. Both Snoocharoo and I gave you links to get the answers you seek.

--

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •