The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Sanjana in Steeltown"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Seana 5044 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-08-07, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Sanjana in Steeltown"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-07 AT 04:57 PM (EST)

Hello again, OT! I’m back with more of my travels. This time, I’ve come to the armpit of Southern Ontario to breathe in the wonderful smells of heavy industry.

First, it was necessary to pump *clap* me up. Would you believe Seana refused to blow me up herself? She used a foot pump! I bet she’d kiss any Oter right on the lips, but she won’t inflate a banana because of all the dried spit that might be on the valve. What a freak. Anyway, Seana tells me she’s had good results with this thing, so I thought I’d try it out.

The kids just *loved* me. They took me out to play in the back yard.

****pics deleted****

I took a quiet moment to check the boards.

Then we went to the biggest thing this city has going for it: the very first Tim Horton’s ever. Now *that’s* a Canadian National Landmark. Did you know that the highest concentration of Tim Horton’s stores per capita in all of Canada is here? Well, maybe it isn’t, but it’s hard to imagine a more saturated market.

Then we went grocery shopping. I felt right at home.

On Monday the 6th, I was strapped into the car for a trip to Toronto (Argos Suck!)

to meet some peeps, one of whom had come all the way from California. Nice guy – he let me wear his hat.

For my last day, we went to the park

I had a great time. Seana's kids will be sorry to see me go. DS enjoyed tossing me around so much that I had to be hidden in the closet to protect me. And DD wanted to be in *all* the pics. Good times, good times.

In just a few short hours, I'll be on my way to visit skye and her family. I can't wait!

It's a banana! It's a blog! It's a Banana Blog!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Sanjana in Steeltown Breezy 08-08-07 1
   RE: Sanjana in Steeltown byoffer 08-08-07 3
       RE: Sanjana in Steeltown Breezy 08-08-07 4
       RE: Sanjana in Steeltown Maroonclown 08-08-07 5
           RE: Sanjana in Steeltown AyaK 08-08-07 27
       RE: Sanjana in Steeltown Seana 08-08-07 9
 RE: Sanjana in Steeltown dragonflies 08-08-07 2
 RE: Sanjana in Steeltown Maroonclown 08-08-07 6
 RE: Sanjana in Steeltown samboohoo 08-08-07 7
 RE: Sanjana in Steeltown Max Headroom 08-08-07 8
   RE: Sanjana in Steeltown byoffer 08-08-07 10
       RE: Sanjana in Steeltown Max Headroom 08-08-07 11
           RE: Sanjana in Steeltown byoffer 08-08-07 17
               RE: Sanjana in Steeltown AyaK 08-08-07 26
   RE: Sanjana in Steeltown Seana 08-08-07 12
 RE: Sanjana in Steeltown weltek 08-08-07 13
 RE: Sanjana in Steeltown bullzeye 08-08-07 14
   RE: Sanjana in Steeltown Seana 08-08-07 16
       RE: Sanjana in Steeltown bullzeye 08-08-07 18
 RE: Sanjana in Steeltown Cyndimaus 08-08-07 15
 RE: Sanjana in Steeltown qwertypie 08-08-07 19
 RE: Sanjana in Steeltown arkiegrl 08-08-07 20
 Thanks, ehh Molaholic 08-08-07 21
   RE: Thanks, ehh arkiegrl 08-08-07 22
       RE: Thanks, ehh byoffer 08-08-07 24
           RE: Thanks, ehh arkiegrl 08-08-07 25
               RE: Thanks, ehh byoffer 08-08-07 28
                   RE: Thanks, ehh arkiegrl 08-08-07 29
                   RE: Thanks, ehh bullzeye 08-08-07 30
                       RE: Thanks, ehh Seana 08-08-07 33
                           RE: Thanks, ehh Molaholic 08-08-07 34
                               RE: Thanks, ehh Maroonclown 08-08-07 36
 RE: Sanjana in Steeltown Puffy 08-08-07 23
   RE: Sanjana in Steeltown Molaholic 08-08-07 35
 RE: Sanjana in Steeltown MKitty 08-08-07 31
   RE: Sanjana in Steeltown Puffy 08-08-07 32
       RE: Sanjana in Steeltown MKitty 08-09-07 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Looks like Sanjana had fun.

I know Bullzeye and Yoffer, but who are the others?

I thought Pittsburgh was Steeltown? *head tilt*

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Left to right:
Bullzeye, Byoffer, Molaholic, Sanjana, Seana, Maroonclown.

Here are 2 more pictures...
When Molie and I left the bar, we saw this flying down the street. It landed on a telephone pole right in front of us.
Amazing the things you can see right in the middle of the city. I didn't even know Batts was in town for the meet!

And I'm not saying that this picture shows a spilled drink and the spiller. I wouldn't say that.

But I will let you draw your own conclusions from the red eyes.

Very nice to meet Molaholic, and see you others again.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 08:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Ack! Bats smell icky.

I thought it was Mole, but wasn't sure.

Maroonclown 5829 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
you.suck.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
You look great in that picture. The trade-off for having that great picture posted was the drink-spilling story. Seems fair from here.

08-08-07, 09:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Seana Click to send private message to Seana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Thanks for posting who's who. At 2:00 this morning, I wasn't sure if I should. Right now, that seems silly.

It was just great seeing byoffer and MC (they're so much fun!) and meeting bullzeye ad Mole for the first time.

*waves* to Mr. Maroonclown, who puts up with all this silliness.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 08:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Yay! Banana pics! Thanks Seana!

so who are all the peeps in the pic?

08-08-07, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Maroonclown Click to send private message to Maroonclown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Love those pics. Sanjana is having quite the Canadian experience.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Yipppeeeee!!!

Thanks Seana.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-07 AT 09:07 AM (EST)

And Sanjana continues the Canadian Tour 2007. Great pics!

So who was this Tim Horton anyway??

Nope, no poutine in sight anywhere.

08-08-07, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
So who was this Tim Horton anyway??

Just in case this is a serious question, Tim Horton was a hockey player. He played 24 seasons in the NHL for the Toronto Maple Leafs, New York Rangers, Pittsburgh Penguins and Buffalo Sabres. He won 4 Stanley Cups, and is in the Hockey Hall of Fame. He was also a businessman and the co-founder of Tim Hortons, Canada's largest coffee and doughnut store chain. He died in a car accident in St. Catharines, Ontario at only 44 years of age.

Oh, and neither Tim nor his doughnut chain are responsible for poutine!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 09:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Thanks, Yoffer. As I'm not much of a hockey fan, I didn't know who he was. But I did notice the Tim Horton's restaurants located every six blocks throughout southern Ontario.

08-08-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Every six blocks??? Geez, you weren't in Hamilton. They're every two blocks there.

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 02:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Tim Hortons grew during the 90s coffeehouse boom thanks to Wendy's. In 1992, Tim's and Wendy's formed an alliance, which led to Wendy's acquiring 100% of Tim's in 1995 (and Tim's owner Ron Joyce, an ex-cop who had been the real Tim Horton's store manager in the initial store and became a full partner when store 3 opened, became the largest single shareholder in Wendy's).

Unfortunately, Wendy's chairman Dave Thomas died in 2002, and the company's stock thereafter did not reflect the true value of the Tim's franchises, so Wendy's spun it off last year.

08-08-07, 09:47 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
No, there isn't.

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 09:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
*dreamy stare* Tim Horton's number one. I still wish I'd tried some timbits.

Nice looking group! I recognize those peeps!

bullzeye 5030 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 10:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
*bullzeye to DW* "But hon, the camera adds at least 10 pounds!"

*DW to bullzeye* "Good lord, how many were you wearing?"

Loads of fun and wonderful to meet Seana and Molaholic!

Snidget's to blame!

Man, I take the worst pictures.

08-08-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Your wife called you fat?

Anyway, you look fine.

You used that sig just for me, didn't you?

08-08-07, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bullzeye Click to send private message to bullzeye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
You used that sig
just for me, didn't you?

Whatever do you mean?

And yes - my wife called me fat all right!

Cyndimaus 3117 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-08-07, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cyndimaus Click to send private message to Cyndimaus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Yay, more pictures! Thanks for sharing. It was great to see Sanjana with lots of OT people. Can't wait till he eventually makes his way to visit me. (some day....)

Juicy summer sig by Sharnina

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
The first Timmy's? That is going to be a hard act to follow. Great pictures

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Lvoe the pics! It looks like Sanjana is having a wonderful time in Canada!

Summertime siggy by Sharnina
Seana, you have a red wavy.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Thanks, ehh"
I just want to thank all those wonderful OTs for showing me that the notion of sedate, conservative, sober and humorless Canadians is just a big o' pile of bull doo-doo. It was great to have a face-to-face with so many familiar names -- (and have the opportunity to really bash some other OTs). If only I could understand all the inside jokes about Hamilton -- because Seana didn't strike me as that much of a rube . Thanks again for paying, too!

BTW -- has byoffer explained about the MIA Sanjana card?

And that encounter with the bat -- really freaky-deaky, IYAM. I'm really glad that my adult-beverage consumption was limited to just one, otherwise I don't know what I would have done. It just sort of flittered in front of us and landed on the light pole -- then just sat there and posed for his picture (a DAW is born!).

a gift from agman 2007

08-08-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Thanks, ehh"
MIA Sanjana card? What happened to the card?

08-08-07, 02:12 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Thanks, ehh"
*meekly steps forward*

The card is fine and accounted for. Unfortunately it has become separated from Sanjana. I assure you that as soon as I get back to the cottage I will get the card and mail it to Skye and it will be reunited with Sanjana.

In the words of Maroonclown - I suck. But I am not lying about this and know that the card will be back where it belongs soon. So I am not like "she-who-MC-likened-me-to-banana-stealer".

I have learned not to put cards in a safe place where they might be forgotten.

08-08-07, 02:24 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Thanks, ehh"
*squinty eyes* Uh-huh. We've heard that before...

Oh, looky what I found! byoffer's very own green fairy sig pic!

08-08-07, 03:11 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Thanks, ehh"
A *whack* I could take, but that really hurts.

*mopes out of thread*

08-08-07, 04:30 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Thanks, ehh"
Well... if you insist...

*whack*

08-08-07, 04:32 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Thanks, ehh"
It takes a real man to admit his mistakes. Well done.

Question for you as you were there. What do you suppose Molaholic was referring to with the sober comment? I had one drink. I think (?) you had two. Seana had none.

Any thoughts?

Snidget's to blame!

08-08-07, 07:10 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Thanks, ehh"
Hey, yeah! We three hardly drank at all. I can't imagine what Mole might have meant. Gosh.

<--not that much of a rube.

08-08-07, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Thanks, ehh"
<points up to photographic evidence>

*My drink didn't get spilt*

Tokyo … ohh Tokyo … 2007 Summer Siggie celebration.

08-08-07, 09:05 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Thanks, ehh"
*Ahem* are youse guys insinuatin' that I was somewhat tipsy? Youse don't know tipsy!!! sheesh, i'm appalshelp, how can youse dink eye was tipshy? i'm show hirt. Wahhhhhhhh.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Seana-these are the first pictures I've seen of you and your cute children. It's great to put a face with the name.

As for Mole- *stern look* How dare you have a peep meet without me?

I'm glad to know where the name "Tim Horton's" came from.

08-08-07, 07:35 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
As for Mole- *stern look* How dare you have a peep meet without me?

But remember, darlin', you'll always be my first!

Domo arigato sharnina-san! (Still 49 right now, thankyouverymuch!)

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-08-07, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Hey guys and gals! Glad to see and hear that Sanjana had a great time back east. I believe Sanjana should be making his way out to British Columbia for the first week fo September, so can't wait to get my banana-boy then

Thanks for the great pix...

**Cat-a-trois by Agman**

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
I'm not one to notice DAW counts, but that was just MKitty's 1000th post! Woo hoo!

©Snidget Creations, 2007

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-09-07, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Sanjana in Steeltown"
Thanks Puffy..yes, I just realized I became a politically incorrect guest

**Cat-a-trois by Agman**

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •