The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Carmen goes to Harvard"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bobdechemist 3932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-04-05, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bobdechemist Click to send private message to Bobdechemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Carmen goes to Harvard"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-05 AT 01:27 PM (EST)

Here are some teaser photos of Carmen's tour of Harvard. I'll list some more tommorrow so you can see the whole story.

Carmen visits Mr John Harvard and Iggy.

Carmen is put to work in Mr Bob's lab

And Carmen relaxes after her hard day in the lab.

Carmen is now visiting Iggy and hopefully having a great July 4th. Also, if anyone want to let me know how to resize photos I would be happy!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Carmen goes to Harvard calamityc 07-04-05 1
   RE: Carmen goes to Harvard RollDdice 07-04-05 2
 RE: Carmen goes to Harvard RudyRules 07-04-05 3
   newbie Bobdechemist 07-04-05 4
 RE: Carmen goes to Harvard motormouth 07-04-05 5
 RE: Carmen goes to Harvard Schnookie Palookie 07-04-05 6
 Cahman goes to Hahvahd. greenmonstah 07-04-05 7
 RE: Carmen goes to Harvard seahorse 07-04-05 8
 RE: Carmen goes to Harvard Puffy 07-04-05 9
 RE: Carmen goes to Harvard rasslinmomma 07-04-05 10
 RE: Carmen goes to Harvard Puffy 07-05-05 11
 RE: Carmen goes to Harvard brvnkrz 07-05-05 12
 RE: Carmen goes to Harvard Immunegirl 07-05-05 13
   RE: Carmen goes to Harvard ginger 07-05-05 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

calamityc 1041 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-04-05, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail calamityc Click to send private message to calamityc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Carmen goes to Harvard"
Did you warn Carmen about pick up artists on campus? Carmen is, dare I say it?, kind of cute.

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-04-05, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Carmen goes to Harvard"
Guys just can't resist a brainy banana.

DW's mother used to say, "If brains were bones, you'd be a banana." That sort of gets the point across...

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-05, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Carmen goes to Harvard"
LAST EDITED ON 07-04-05 AT 01:37 PM (EST)

Carmen is such a lush!

ETA: When did Carmen change his/her name from Bruiser??? OR is this a new banana?

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy Boesch

Bobdechemist 3932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

07-04-05, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bobdechemist Click to send private message to Bobdechemist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "newbie"
This is was a virgin banana.
The original Bruiser is visiting Supes and will then be retired to a home for aged bananas.

whisper "Banana bread"

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-04-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Carmen goes to Harvard"
Aww, cute girls! I can't wait to see more pictures!

A totally rockin' RollDdice design

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Carmen goes to Harvard"
Iggy, you're adorable! *smoooooooooooch*

Oh my, I hope Carmen doesn't get all uppity with us now that she's had some educamation at Harvard

Thanks for sharing the pics Bob and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-05, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Cahman goes to Hahvahd."
I am sure you whacky sci-gals had a blast. So, Bob, do you make these facny sig pics in Mr. Bob's lab? I am assuming this one down here belongs to me? Coz it does now!

Super skeery sigs by
Bob!

Iggy! Adorable. Crimson-tastique!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Carmen goes to Harvard"
Great pics, I look forward to seeing more.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

07-04-05, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Carmen goes to Harvard"
I love Carmen's protective lab glasses and her sequined belt, or is that a thong? However, I don't seem to see a picture of Bob??

Move over Bob, this is an Arkie original

Good to meecha in living color, Iggy.

rasslinmomma 938 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

07-04-05, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rasslinmomma Click to send private message to rasslinmomma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Carmen goes to Harvard"
Thanks for sharing your pics. Has Carmen figured out the formula to blow up all the 'shrooms yet?

I love a martini -- but two at the most. Three I’m under the table; Four, I’m under the host.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-05, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Carmen goes to Harvard"
Did I spot Carmen at the Esplanade listening to the Boston Pops for the 4th of July tonight?

Move over Bob, this is an Arkie original

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-05, 02:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Carmen goes to Harvard"
Pffft, is that all she drank? I've had double that tonight. *hiccup*

when you love someone, you tend to see them as you want them to be, not as they are.

Immunegirl 2304 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-05-05, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Immunegirl Click to send private message to Immunegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Carmen goes to Harvard"
Great pics Bob!! I particularly like the one from the lab.

Hmmmm. It's a good thing that Carmen isn't touching John Harvard's disgusting "lucky" foot, or else I couldn't talk to her anymore. Ew, ew, ew. Makes me shiver just thinking about it.

We didn't make it to the Esplanade yesterday, but we did take in the fireworks. Pictures will be posted tonight or tomorrow. (New discovery: I should not quit my day job to become a photographer, especially a photographer of fireworks.) I'll keep you posted...

Syren rocks!

blog

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

07-05-05, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Carmen goes to Harvard"
Should I be worried that Carmen looks far more intellectual than I've ever been?

Good to see all these smart cookies (hi, Iggy)...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •