The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-06-05, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
LAST EDITED ON 05-06-05 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

Your mission, to say that really fast five (5) times!

Bruiser says he can make an appearance in OH during the month of June. Since I missed the last get together I thought maybe I would try to get another gathering of peeps!

The 2 weekends I have available are June 4/5 and June 25/26.

Survivabear has indicated that he is only available June 4/5. Downside SilverStar would not be able to make that date.

So all you Ohio peeps or even the Tri-State area peeps that want to get together, please let me know I will organize!!

*smooches*

courtesy of RollDdice

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet PagongRatEater 05-06-05 1
   RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet jkokoj 05-06-05 2
       RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet PagongRatEater 05-06-05 4
           RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet jkokoj 05-06-05 8
 RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet MTW1961 05-06-05 3
   RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet ARnutz 05-06-05 7
       RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet motormouth 05-12-05 21
 RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet SilverStar 05-06-05 5
   RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet jkokoj 05-06-05 9
       RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet MTW1961 05-06-05 10
   RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet buckeyegirl 05-12-05 18
 RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet Poncho 05-06-05 6
 RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet mysticwolf 05-06-05 11
 RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet probably clueless 05-06-05 12
 BUMP jkokoj 05-12-05 13
   RE: BUMP SurvivaBear 05-12-05 14
   RE: BUMP mysticwolf 05-12-05 19
   RE: BUMP Asrai 05-12-05 22
       RE: BUMP SurvivaBear 05-12-05 24
   RE: BUMP Scuba Steve 05-17-05 26
 RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet Schnookie Palookie 05-12-05 15
 RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet geg6 05-12-05 16
   RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet PagongRatEater 05-12-05 20
 RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet buckeyegirl 05-12-05 17
 RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet kathliam 05-12-05 23
   BUMP jkokoj 05-16-05 25
 THE DATE & TIME jkokoj 05-18-05 27
   RE: THE DATE & TIME blacknwhitedog 05-18-05 28
   RE: THE DATE & TIME Asrai 05-18-05 29
   RE: THE DATE & TIME kathliam 05-18-05 30
 SUNDAY, JUNE 5 2:00 P.M. jkokoj 06-01-05 31
 RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet Scarlett O Hara 06-01-05 32
   RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet Flowerpower 06-02-05 33
 cleveland cqvenus 06-02-05 34
   RE: cleveland jkokoj 06-03-05 35

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

PagongRatEater 12996 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-06-05, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
Make sure you let us know the dates - there's a decent chance I might be in OH last week of June. (it's one of my states)

05-06-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
Where you gonna be PRE? Heck if your coming to Ohio I might make some time for you!!

courtesy of RollDdice

05-06-05, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
It's still up in the air but I DO cover the whole state. We will have to have a Peep meet at some point, banana or no. What part of the state are you in?

05-06-05, 05:14 PM (EST)
8. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
I am in Columbus. Just let me know...even if we don't have a meet up during that week I would always make time for an OTer!!

courtesy of RollDdice

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
WARNING:

This is just a friendly reminder that all participants in this Ohio peep meet will forfeit their eligibility in MOPS!

We Meetless OT Peeps are a gellus bunch

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
Thats right, but it's the best club you'll ever want to leave.

Dood! That reminds me, I gotta make up a newsletter thingy or somethin'!

Yep, that's our motto! We be gellus!

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-12-05, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
Didn't you hand them out at our last non-meeting? I coulda sworn it was right after MTW did the Macarena...

*WooHoo, I got me a Syren and a bounce from IceCat!*

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
You guys can go ahead and plan it for the 4/5. Honestly, I would probably chicken out and cancel anyhow.

I.Heart.Syren
I've already had the 'nana. Don't know if SurBear has?

05-06-05, 05:19 PM (EST)
9. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
No chickening out!! I don't bite...I am Minnie Mouse afterall...I come from the happiest place in the world

courtesy of RollDdice
well that did not sound cult like did it!

MTW1961 4029 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MTW1961 Click to send private message to MTW1961 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"

Cult-like? Certainly not! If it were cult-like, then we'd have our own kool-aid, right? Oh, wait....

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
I've already had the 'nana. Don't know if SurBear has? Survivabear, Asrai and I had Bruiser at the last Ohio Meet up last year.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.-Aesop

Poncho 787 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-06-05, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poncho Click to send private message to Poncho Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
I wish I lived in Ohio

Poncho

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
I could probably make it to the Columbus area then. It's only a 3-4 hr. drive and I suppose if I needed to spend the night I could always use the opportunity to meet my latest great-niece. Let me know when and where.

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-05, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
Bruiser says he can make an appearance in OH during the month of June.

Man, you Canadians aways get to have all the fun.

A Kittyloaf®Original and bounce by Icey

05-12-05, 09:55 AM (EST)
13. "BUMP"
Ok who would like to meet in Columbus (or thereabouts) on June 4 or 5? Please respond in this thread as soon as possible. I need to let Schnookie know so Bruiser can make it to Ohio for our get together!

*smooches* to all and I am really looking forward to meeting some peeps!

courtesy of RollDdice

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-12-05, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BUMP"
I'm in! I'll make it work somehow. How about Asrai? I would love to see her again. I would love to see BEG and Jims again, as well. I am so excited!

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: BUMP"
I'll give it a shot. Let me know where and when.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: BUMP"
I'm with Mystic, what day and time? That weekend we will celebrate my youngest's bday. I would love to meet up, however. Lemme know!

I Will Arrive...

SurvivaBear 2634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-12-05, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivaBear Click to send private message to SurvivaBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: BUMP"
Bring her along! We can celebrate her birthday and we can celebrate your birthday, a little early, as well.

Scuba Steve 1644 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-17-05, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scuba%20Steve Click to send private message to Scuba%20Steve Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: BUMP"
I'm not entirely sure if I can come then, but I will try to. I'll let you know later if I can.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
Good stuff. I've got you down for the June 4-5 weekend. Hopefully a few more OH peeps can join you and Bruiser.

If there are OH peeps that can't make the June 4th weekend but would like Bruiser to visit them, let me know. I'll keep a couple of the June weekends open for now. Let me know soon though because there are lots of peeps still on the schedule and the time slots are filling up quickly.

Thanks IceCat & RollDdice

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
Doggone it! That's the one weekend in June that I cannot possibly drive west for a day or two. But PRE, I'll be in Marietta in the last week of June. Do you make it anywhere near there?

I'm such a slut for the blues.

05-12-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
20. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
It's possible, although Canton or Columbus would be more likely. I'll definitely let you know though!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-05, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
I am so in. Either weekend is fine...I just have to know in advance so I can ask off of work. It would be great to have another Ohio Meet up. Jokoj I love your new sig.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.-Aesop

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-12-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
I'm in. Let me know where and when. Oh boy, I'm so excited! I'll finally have the chance to meet Bruiser and exercise my considerable charms on him. Oh yea, and meet all you guys, too.

I'm willing to forego my membership in MOPS to meet kewl peeps.

05-16-05, 03:35 PM (EST)
25. "BUMP"
Shooting for June 5 at around 1:00-2:00 p.m. at a place yet to be determined in Columbus. Please let me know if this will work for everyone and where you will be coming from so we/I may decide upon a location!

courtesy of RollDdice
very excited!

05-18-05, 10:18 AM (EST)
27. "THE DATE & TIME"
LAST EDITED ON 05-18-05 AT 10:32 AM (EST)

Sunday, June 5 at 2:00 p.m. I will PM everyone in this thread to let you know the place. Let me know if you have any questions.

Very excited to meet my OT peeps!

ETA: CHECK YOUR RED FLAGS IF YOU POSTED IN THIS THREAD!!

courtesy of RollDdice

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-05, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: THE DATE & TIME"
I'm going to miss this

runs, ducks, hides...

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

05-18-05, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: THE DATE & TIME"
Got it, sent one! Thanks, hon!

I Will Arrive...

kathliam 3669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

05-18-05, 07:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kathliam Click to send private message to kathliam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: THE DATE & TIME"
I'm so there! I'm so excited, and I just can't hide it. I can't wait to meet you guys.

06-01-05, 09:12 AM (EST)
31. "SUNDAY, JUNE 5 2:00 P.M."
LAST EDITED ON 06-01-05 AT 10:36 AM (EST)

These are the peeps who are attending. Please let me know if you cannot make it or if anyone else would like to join us!!

Mysticwolf
Survivabear
Asrai
jkokoj
Gothmog is a maybe ETA sorry we will miss the Gothmogs
ETA I forgot Kath!!

courtesy of RollDdice

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

06-01-05, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
Now all of you Ohio peeps, listen up!! Don't forget to invite Flower Power to your "Peep Meet" with Bruiser!! She lives in Loveland "Home of Big 'Lil" in the Cincinnati area and I'm sure she would love to hook up with you all too!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-05, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: June OT Ohio Peep Meet"
I sure would love to hook up with all of you!!!! Let me know where you are meeting and I will try and do my best, but the fifth isn't the best day...hubby's birthday! Let me know where you will be anyway and I'll try and come Would be thrilled to meet some of you!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

06-02-05, 06:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "cleveland"

hey, OH peeps. sorry i can't make it all the way out there to columbus (i have a truly crappy car and your interstates are, well, less than friendly) but if anyone is in cleveland some time that's a more doable drive for me.

of course i'm always in buffalo, and always willing to go to toronto or niagara falls. the end.

~ cq

06-03-05, 10:06 AM (EST)
35. "RE: cleveland"
So far it is only Survivabear, myself and Kath! I need to hear from you peeps if you are going to make it!! I have Bruiser and camera ready to go.

No pressure, if you cannot attend it is ok, Minnie will travel! I would love to come see you CQ!!

courtesy of RollDdice
needs a job to travle the county and visit everyone!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •