The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-29-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Hey all, I got to not only have Bruiser here with me for christmas, but I also got to meet another OT peep, Probably Clueless! Here are some pictures and a recap of our adventure.

First of all, we have some beautiful christmas lights in town and I figured that would be a perfect scene to get a few shots of Bruiser and show him what loveable folks Vermonters were. I propped him up next to one of the sleds being lead by a fully lit Rudolph. It was dark out, so I adjusted the camera and was about to take a picture when I felt a tap on my shoulder. The park with all the lights is located right next to the police station, and who knew that it was against the law in Vermont to take pictures of inflatable toys in the park?

Well I certainly didn't, not until right that moment anyway. I tried to explain to the policeman that I meant no harm, I even showed him the signatures on Bruiser and told him all about the Bananapalooza tour. You would think a policeman would have a small sense of humor, at least around christmas time, but he didn't. After paying the fine and heading home without any cool pictures, I was a little bummed at how the whole Vermont leg was starting.

The next day Bruiser accompanied me to my brothers house to have Christmas dinner with his family. I am happy to say that I obeyed the speed limit and there were no mishaps in our trip to get there. Here is a picture of Me, Nanner, and a few of my nephews Jason, Nathan, and Tobias.

Nanner really loved the sweet potatoes and had extra helpings of the stuffing. He also had second helpings of the pumpkin pie!

On Sunday I drove Bruiser down the highway to meet Probably Clueless at his sisters house in Barre. It had started to snow just as we were leaving for the 45 minute journey, so I made sure he was buckled in good and warned him he might be seeing his first blizzard. Well holy cow did that ever shake old Bruiser up, he started to scream and sweat and tried to get himself out of the truck. I think if he had, we would have lost the poor fella for sure because I was traveling at 65 miles an hour at that moment. Come to find out, I had chosen my words poorly, he thought I meant I was going to bring him to Dairy Queen and have him chopped up into a blizzard. Bruiser can be sooooo sensitive. (And why didn't anybody warn me about this? He did not come packed with a note to such affect.)

OK, so we made it to Barre and I had to take a picture of our view of the exit because Bruiser insisted.

I followed the directions to PC's sisters house and found it just fine. His brother-in-law met me at the front porch with a cheerful hello. Then PC stepped into the kitchen and I got to meet him. (Don't worry Augie, I haven't forgot to give him a big hug for you, he is afterall a very huggable guy!) Here is a picture of PC and KO:

Then we hopped in the truck for our trip around the central Vermont region. Where do you suppose our first stop was going to be? If you guessed 'Ben and Jerry's', then you are right as rain! Here are some shots of our stint in Waterbury:

PC just had to get a picture of me inflating Bruiser-

Had to get a shot of Bruiser in the world champion Red Sox cap, just for Monsty!

And inside the store Bruiser enjoyed posing with the tour booth lady. (She even reminded PC and I not to take Bruiser near the Chunky Monkey, she was very cool!)

Next we drove up the mountain road to Stowe to visit the Von Trapp family lodge. Unfortunately the camera I had borrowed ran out of memory after this pic of PC in front of the lodge:

Fortunately though, PC brought his BIL's camera and was able to continue taking footage to document the rest of our trip.

We had a drink inside the tavern and PC got this pic of Bruiser and the bartender.

Next we got back on the highway and headed over to the state capitol building in Montpelier. Now Bruiser has been in the only US state capitol that doesn't have a McDonalds!

Around the corner is the world famous (or maybe it just seems like world famous because Montpelier is so small) Charlie O's bar. It is a small joint with low ceilings, loud music, and cold beer. Bruiser drew stares and questioning looks from the crowd of 4, but Bruiser had his own right to stare as he got a gander of what a real Vermont hick looks like.

The bartender here was kind as she posed for a picture with Bruiser, he enjoyed this alot.

Then she traded Bruiser for the camera and took a picture of the three of us toasting.

Bruiser had a little too much to drink and I must say there was no warning label on him about that either.

He was kinda frisky too, so PC let him snuggle up close to Mr Smiley.

Before we left, the bartender let us borrow a knife to carve our initials in the bar (So if you ever happen to find your way to the world famous Charlie O's bar, you can look for us):

After all the excitement, we drove back to PC's sisters house. I stayed and helped cook dinner and had alot of fun relaxing with his family. I had to get one more picture of Bruiser, this time with the all-star survivor merge buff on:

Then his sister broke out the family photo album, and I got to see pictures of PC when he was growing up. I also saw pictures of Rory the sheepdog and I have the real inside scoop on her! First of all, she was very real. (I say was in the past tense because, well, Rory is no longer a part of the family, she is in doggy heaven.) She was named for the northern lights Aurora Borealis, and the family called her Rory for short. What a beautiful sheepdog too.

It was so much fun to be able to participate in the Bananapalooza tour and to meet another OT peep. I also got to let PC keep Nanner for the next leg of the tour as Bruiser and he were heading back south in just another day.

S9 LOTD Champion

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 YAY! moonbaby 12-29-04 1
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... zombiebaby 12-29-04 2
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... Asrai 12-29-04 3
   RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... KObrien_fan 12-29-04 5
       I have to know moonbaby 12-29-04 6
           RE: I have to know KObrien_fan 12-29-04 7
               RE: I have to know probably clueless 12-29-04 10
                   RE: I have to know Asrai 12-29-04 12
                       RE: I have to know probably clueless 12-29-04 16
                   RE: I have to know KObrien_fan 12-29-04 13
                       RE: I have to know probably clueless 12-29-04 18
                           RE: I have to know KObrien_fan 12-29-04 19
                               RE: I have to know Asrai 12-29-04 21
                                   RE: I have to know KObrien_fan 12-29-04 22
                                   Almost Trouble probably clueless 12-29-04 28
                                       RE: Almost Trouble Asrai 12-29-04 30
                                           RE: Almost Trouble probably clueless 12-29-04 31
 Kewl !!! ARnutz 12-29-04 4
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... whoami 12-29-04 8
   RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... KObrien_fan 12-29-04 11
 awwwwwwwwww cqvenus 12-29-04 9
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... brvnkrz 12-29-04 14
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... probably clueless 12-29-04 15
   RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... KObrien_fan 12-29-04 17
   RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... Asrai 12-29-04 20
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... Dizwiz 12-29-04 23
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... StarryLuna 12-29-04 24
   Prepare Yourself probably clueless 12-29-04 25
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... volsfan 12-29-04 26
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... Puffy 12-29-04 27
   RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... probably clueless 12-29-04 29
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... SherpaDave 12-29-04 32
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... Silvergirl1 12-30-04 33
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... AugustGirl 12-30-04 34
   Was Bruiser Ben, or Jerry? newsomewayne 12-30-04 39
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... Estee 12-30-04 35
   RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... greenmonstah 12-30-04 36
       Yes Rory is a GIRL, lol KObrien_fan 12-30-04 37
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... Breezy 12-30-04 38
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... samboohoo 12-30-04 40
   RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... KObrien_fan 12-30-04 41
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... seahorse 12-30-04 42
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... LeftPinky 12-30-04 43
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... Scarlett O Hara 12-30-04 44
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... Schnookie Palookie 12-30-04 45
   RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... probably clueless 12-30-04 47
       RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... Schnookie Palookie 12-30-04 48
           RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... probably clueless 12-30-04 49
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... jkokoj 12-30-04 46
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... buckeyegirl 12-30-04 50
   RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... probably clueless 12-30-04 52
 RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg... Glow 12-30-04 51
 Segue probably clueless 12-30-04 53

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-04, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "YAY!"
Great pictures! Thanks for puttin em up! Looks like everyone had a great time and probably a great hangover! LOL!

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-04, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
This banana gets to go to all the cool places! I am very jealous he went to the Ben & Jerry's Factory. Then out to drinks with twoo OT hotties!

What a picture perfect Christmas he had!

Great jobs Katie and Clueless!

Holiday Gift from Surveysez Bounce courtesy of IceCat

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-04, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Phooey on the unfunny cop! However, your nephews are adorable!! I'd say something about the BJ shot, but that might get me into trouble!! Also, it looks as if you took the bartender pic AFTER you had a few drinks!! LMAO

You and PC look so damned cute...I wanna hug you both!! I'm glad you guys had a great time with Bruiser! Thanks for the pics, hon!! *SMOOCH*

12-29-04, 07:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Honestly though the cop thing was the only part of the story that was embellished. I had wanted to get pics of Bruiser in the park with the great lights and I just ran out of time, but I figured the cop story would start it off with a bang. So no fear, I didn't get a fine.

And yes I made the same comment to PC as I was turning my back on him in that inflation pic...must keep it PG13!

S9 LOTD Champion

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-04, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I have to know"
were you as mesmerized by that guy's facial hair as I am?

12-29-04, 08:07 PM (EST)
7. "RE: I have to know"
PC took that picture, he was sitting still and hadn't even started to hit the scotch yet, so I don't know why he got the shot the way it came out. One thing you guys will never get to see is the nice eyes taht bartender had!

S9 LOTD Champion

probably clueless 5782 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-04, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I have to know"
That might have been the first pic I took with the camera. I just brought it along for practice, but after I broke your fancy one, it became camera #1.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Besides, its not about that bartender...Hello?...am I chopped liva?*

12-29-04, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I have to know"
PC = chopped livah.......makes me crave livah BIG time!!!

*SMOOCH*

12-29-04, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail probably%20clueless Click to send private message to probably%20clueless Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: I have to know"
U? are waaaay too sweet babe.

A Kittyloaf®Original

12-29-04, 08:25 PM (EST)
13. "RE: I have to know"
Yes, I will give you that, it was early and one of your first shots and you definately improved with practice.

Chopped liver? Heck no, you are much more tasty than liver!
S9 LOTD Champion

12-29-04, 08:54 PM (EST)
18. "RE: I have to know"
"Yes, I will give you that, it was early and one of your first shots and you definately improved with practice."

You still talkin' bout the camera babe?

A Kittyloaf®Original
*I KNOW that you can cross that PG line without even blinking...oh yeah*

12-29-04, 08:56 PM (EST)
19. "RE: I have to know"
LAST EDITED ON 12-29-04 AT 08:57 PM (EST)

Oh I can, yes I can, but I shant, no I shant

You tryin' to encourage me to get into trouble again?
S9 LOTD Champion

12-29-04, 09:01 PM (EST)
21. "RE: I have to know"
There'll be no "trouble again" until tales of the first "trouble" are spilled!!

Crafted in the spirit of Christmas & Friendship by Mon Cherie!
Like Katie needs encouraging! *wink*
I Will Arrive...

12-29-04, 09:03 PM (EST)
22. "RE: I have to know"
Like Katie needs encouraging! *wink*

Oh carp, she's onto me! Shhhhh you'll give away my MO.

Trouble? What trouble? We were never in River City, no no not ever I say...
S9 LOTD Champion

12-29-04, 10:01 PM (EST)
28. "Almost Trouble"
The snow didn't look that bad for driving after dinner so she decided to drive home. Besides, I just couldn't bring myself to utter the line, "Well you're welcome to sleep with me in the barn."

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Katie deserves sooo much better...*

12-29-04, 10:13 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Almost Trouble"
Oh sure, let Katie handle your balls, but don't offer her a place to sleep?! You, sir, are in trouble, indeed!!

Heh, I almost said that with a straight face! LMAO

PC? You've corrupted me. Just sayin'!
I Will Arrive...

12-29-04, 10:31 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Almost Trouble"
I know. I'm a sh!thead. She spends all that time gently rolling my balls for everyone's enjoyment and see what I do. The best I could offer her was shacking up in the barn. I spose that being christmas and all I could have at least come up with a line with a smidgeon of theology for the occasion.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Yet another missed opportunity to speculate about for years to come.*

And the gerbil phone call had nothing to do with this.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-04, 07:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kewl !!!"
With all those pics I felt like I was touring Vermont with you guys!

You two are such cuties!

I am gellus!

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

12-29-04, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Wow thoes were some great pictures. i did not know there was a banana tour going on.this seems to be a fun place to hang out, glad I found it, you are all so much fun.

The fastest runner doesn't always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn't always win the battle. The wise are often poor, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don't always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being at the right place at the right time. ECCL. 9:11

12-29-04, 08:22 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Welcome to the dark side that is OT Whoami, you will lvoe it here! Glad you found us.

S9 LOTD Champion

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-04, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "awwwwwwwwww"

two of my faves *and* bruiser... all in one place!

looks like you guys had fun!

~ cq

this is my new favorite sig pic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-04, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Great pictures, sounds like a great time was had by all.
*smooch* to my lesbian cabana boy.

12-29-04, 08:46 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Meeting Katie, or as the clueless family now refers to her, ‘The Banana Babe’, was an awesome pleasure. Unlike me, she is all sweetness. When she told my family that OT was PG-13 they looked at me, I shrugged, and then they looked perplexed and wondered how I’ve survived this long.

We were having a kind of retro lamb dinner that night and my sister asked if I’d make my retro meatballs. I couldn’t say no but if there’s one thing I really dislike making, its meatballs. Foolishly, Katie offered. They were almost as much of a hit that night as Katie.

After she made the meatballs I stayed in the kitchen to direct everyone else making their dishes and supervise the timing and taste. She hung with my dad in the living room and watched the Pats demolish the Jets. Did I mention that Katie is rather passionate about her sports? My dad loved her, but who wouldn’t.

I’ll post some more pics with Katie and the clueless family with Bruiser a bit later.

Thanks for making my balls babe. You’re the best!

A Kittyloaf®Original

12-29-04, 08:51 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
"The banana babe" huh? lol, glad to see I made a good impression on the family. They were all so terrific and I felt so right at home. Your Dad is so funny, witty, intelligent, and has the best most engaging stories! Your sister is just so laid back and funny, and all of you guys are a riot to be with.

And you sir are just as much fun to be around in person as to chat with on here. You are down to earth (kinda strange choice of words to describe a guy who lives on a boat?) and are just so huggable, I can see why you have all the sailing babes!

As I told you, I love to cook, so it was no problem at all helping you out with your balls

S9 LOTD Champion

12-29-04, 08:59 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Isn't it awesome to finally meet the person you've only chatted with? Finding the words should be easy, but they aren't. You speak so highly of Katie, and she of you, it just makes my heart smile. This is why I love OT!

BTW, I'm glad you guys got to handle your balls together. Where else besides OT would THAT be funny as hell?!!!

I Will Arrive...

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-29-04, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
He was kinda frisky too, so PC let him snuggle up close to Mr Smiley.

I was so afraid to look at the next picture after reading that!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

12-29-04, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
LMAO I love the pictures!!! I can't believe it's been 2 months since I saw Bruiser! Can't wait to see where he turns up next!

A JSlice of holiday spirit!

12-29-04, 09:38 PM (EST)
25. "Prepare Yourself"
I flew with Bruiser down to Miami last night on American #2111. If it doesn't rain all day like it did today I'll be showing him a few of my favorite sites.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*So many places to go and things to see around Miami with a 4' banana...*

Bruiser needed a little R&R today anyway.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-04, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Great pics! Bruiser is gettin around and havin some fun!

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-04, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
OOoh!! I'm clapping my hands with glee. Loved the pictures, especially the banana posing in the Ben and Jerry's cut out! I've really missed seeing Bananapalooza pictures. We were in Vermont a few years ago, so it was fun to see some of the places that we, too, had visited.

Crafted by the creatively talented Mon Cherie

12-29-04, 10:09 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
We had a bunch of other ideas for Bruiser but I was just so damn cold after the Von Trap Lodge that we headed back to Monpelier. There, I knew, would be a soul warming refreshing adult beverage at Charlie O's.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Katie might have been able to withstand a few more subzero windchill pics but not this tropical whimp.*

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-04, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
GREAT pix! Looks y'all had a wonderful time!

Untrue CrimesSmokeLong Quarterly

Silvergirl1 9342 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"

It sounds like the banana had a really great Christmas with you and PC. Love the pics!

Christmas sig created by Mon Cherie

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 06:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Great pics you two! I was laughing my butt off at the Ben & Jerry cutout, and keeping Bruiser away from the Chunky Monkey. Too funny! Glad that you two had a great time.

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Was Bruiser Ben, or Jerry?"
Ini those cut-out pics, Bruiser looked like that old, retired guy in Ocean's 11. Great Pics, KO.

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas. Yeah, little people do all the work and a fat, bald guy takes all the credit.
Lit up by Syren, 2004

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
...Rory's a girl?

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 07:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
I cannot believe it took 35 posts for someone to ask that question. Gender shock around here is pretty common...but...Rory is a girl?????????? Somehow, my entire life has changed this morning.

Great pics! You both are wonderful and I can only imagine how happy your time was together!

12-30-04, 07:40 AM (EST)
37. "Yes Rory is a GIRL, lol"
I know, 35 posts for anyone to comment on my scoop! PC says he tried to tell everyone before but nobody was listening.

S9 LOTD Champion

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 08:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
wooohoooo Banana pics!!! I love these threads.

You three looked wonderful. Great pics and sounds like you had a wonderful time getting to know each other.

*smooch*

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Great Pics, KO.

I do have to ask if Bruiser sampled any "maple candy" (*wink, wink*).

Handcrafted by RollDdice

12-30-04, 09:13 AM (EST)
41. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Oh yes, he lvoed it too, it was like crack, the Nanner couldn't put it down. I had to limit him to one maple candy per day.

S9 LOTD Champion

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Love the pics, Katie and PC. They put a smile on my face.

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-30-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
The pics made me giggle - especially the Ben & Jerry's ones as I have my family standing in those same spots!

Thanks for sharing!

the brilliant MonCherie

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-30-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
These are G*R*E*A*T pics and a great story to go along ... sounds like you all had a very special time up in Vermont with the Bruiser! My favorite pic was the one of KO with Bruiser in the Buff!

Merry, Merry! Let me know when the 'nana decides to visit the great state of North Carolina!

Scarlett

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Wonderful pics! You both looks fantastic. LMAO at the Ben & Jerry cut-out pics

So glad that Bruiser made it to VT in time for your OT meeting.

I hope Bruiser survives Miami

12-30-04, 12:00 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
I hope Bruiser survives Miami

Well it might not hurt, and if you are the praying kind, to wish the best for Bruiser tomorrow. Plans may change but right now it looks like Bruiser will go to the Restaurant for our Mexican buffet dinner. After that I think my evil-twin-brother-from-another-mother and his current girlfriend (my ex)will head over to SoBe and Ocean Drive.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*I'm bringing along a roll of duck tape just to be on the safe side.*

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
I hope that duck tape is yellow

12-30-04, 12:11 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Butt of course!

A Kittyloaf®Original
*You quac me up babe!*

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-30-04, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Awesome!!

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
The Banana sure looks like it had a lot of fun!! I am so jealous of all the cool places it gets to visit. I think the banana has met more OT peeps then anyone!!

--when did he get a face??

12-30-04, 01:58 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
I think it was TK that added the face and hands?

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Adds sparkle to his already bright personality.*

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

12-30-04, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Bananapalooza Tour- Vermont leg **Pictures Inside**"
Great pictures! Thanks for sharing. It looks like you had a great time.

12-30-04, 04:30 PM (EST)
53. "Segue"
Well I'm gonna take Bruiser out for a walk around the marina. If I can figure it out, pics by 11.

A Kittyloaf®Original
*Gonna ease the boy into Miami gradually.*

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •