The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Whoa! Susan Hawk on Ep 6--sheds lig..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-01-01, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Whoa! Susan Hawk on Ep 6--sheds lig..."
OMG! Check this out.

Text of latest TV guide online:

Survivor: Africa
I'd Never Do It to You
60 min.
By Susan Hawk
Let the mind games begin. Days 16, 17 and 18 should be unlike anything we've seen before on Survivor. The game needed a good twist and it looks like it has gotten one. The show was becoming just too predictable. In the first two editions, the players from the individual tribes still stuck together after the merger. Executive producer Mark Burnett couldn't let the stronger tribe just picked off the members of the weaker one again. The game had to be shaken up. Now we'll see just how strong alliances are. Can they hold together if their members are split apart? Normally, this is the time when you vote out someone who is physically threatening to you in individual challenges. But now that circumstances have changed, the weaker players will again be the targets.

I still like the Boran folks. I hope they stick together. They've recovered from their boneheaded beginning when they stupidly poured out their water supply on the way to their campsite. Losing two of their players early was actually a blessing in disguise because it helped them to bond, while the Samburu group disintegrated into the Hatfields and the McCoys. This is the first time we've really seen a tribe divide itself so early in the game. And that's going to hurt the tribe's juvies down the road. They had better be careful and not imitate Lindsey, who pretends to be a badass. (She's not that tough.) If they do, they will likely find themselves in trouble with the other players. People just won't stand for that kind of posturing.
-------------------------------
Link:
http://www.tvguide.com/listings/closerlook.asp?I=-60922&Q=3269134

Looks like he divides up the allies!
Does her ref mean Lindsey's still in the game?
What other spoilers are in this?

Don't think it won't happen just because it hasn't happened yet

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Whoa! Susan Hawk on Ep 6--sheds lig...   Outfrontgirl     11-01-01       
   RE: Whoa! Susan Hawk on Ep 6--sheds...   zzz     11-01-01     1  
     RE: Whoa! Susan Hawk on Ep 6--sheds...   Outfrontgirl     11-01-01     2  
   RE: Whoa! Susan Hawk on Ep 6--sheds...   SurvivorBlows     11-01-01     3  
     RE: Whoa! Susan Hawk on Ep 6--sheds...   LadyT     11-01-01     4  
   RE: Whoa! Susan Hawk on Ep 6--sheds...   samiam     11-01-01     5  
     RE: Whoa! Susan Hawk on Ep 6--sheds...   soulSurvivor_23     11-01-01     6  
   MB's Balancing Act...   IceCat     11-01-01     7  
     RE: MB's Balancing Act...   Stairway2Dayton     11-01-01     8  
     RE: MB's Balancing Act...   cowboyroo     11-01-01     9  
   RE: Whoa! Susan Hawk on Ep 6--sheds...   Outfrontgirl     11-02-01     10  
   Ep5 CBS preview text   Outfrontgirl     11-02-01     11  
   Lets Twist Again Like we did last s...   Slymmer     11-02-01     12  
     RE: Lets Twist Again Like we did la...   Outfrontgirl     11-02-01     13  
         RE: Lets Twist Again Like we did la...   zzz     11-02-01     14  
             Disagree   AyaK     11-02-01     15  
                 Thing about this...   SurvivorBlows     11-02-01     19  
                     RE: Thing about this...   AyaK     11-02-01     26  
                         RE: Thing about this...   SurvivorBlows     11-02-01     28  
                 RE: Disagree   zzz     11-02-01     20  
                     RE: Disagree   SurvivorBlows     11-02-01     22  
             RE: Lets Twist Again Like we did la...   Nitemare     11-02-01     16  
                 Off the wall idea   cowboyroo     11-02-01     17  
                     RE: Off the wall idea   HomeBrewer     11-02-01     18  
                     RE: Off the wall idea   juan     11-02-01     31  
                 What?   Drive My Car     11-02-01     25  
   RE: Two Theories...and some thought...   Dalton     11-02-01     21  
     Yeah, what she said!   George Tirebiter     11-02-01     27  
     RE: Two Theories...and some thought...   littlesplitty     11-02-01     30  
   RE: Whoa! Susan Hawk on Ep 6--sheds...   MakeItStop     11-02-01     23  
   RE: Whoa! Susan Hawk on Ep 6--sheds...   Survivorchick     11-02-01     24  
     RE: Whoa! Susan Hawk on Ep 6--sheds...   zzz     11-02-01     29  
   1 person swap/Ep 6 competitions   Outfrontgirl     11-02-01     32  
     RE: 1 person swap/Ep 6 competitions   littlesplitty     11-02-01     33  
         Switchee strategy   Bebo     11-02-01     34  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •