The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"NYC Peeps"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"NYC Peeps"
1. Plane Ticket to NY= $207
2. NYC sightseeing cruise= $22
3. Lunch with SB peeps & a giant yellow banana. Priceless.

So....who is up for lunch on the 25th? LionChow and I are plotting a clandestine meeting with the banana. You know you want to be part of this legendary event.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: NYC Peeps Schnookie Palookie 10-12-04 1
 RE: NYC Peeps LionChow 10-12-04 2
   Thank you but moonbaby 10-12-04 4
       RE: Thank you but PepeLePew13 10-12-04 6
           RE: Thank you but PepeLePew13 10-12-04 7
               RE: Thank you but LionChow 10-12-04 10
                   RE: Thank you but PepeLePew13 10-12-04 12
       RE: Thank you but LionChow 10-12-04 9
           thanks moonbaby 10-12-04 13
   RE: NYC Peeps Schnookie Palookie 10-12-04 5
 I'm not a NYC Peep Sheila 10-12-04 3
 RE: NYC Peeps J Slice 10-12-04 8
   RE: NYC Peeps LionChow 10-12-04 11
       RE: NYC Peeps J Slice 10-12-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: NYC Peeps"
YAY! More OT peep meets! Hope you have a great time and DON'T FORGET TO BRING A CAMERA!!!

A Gothmog original.

LionChow 2033 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-12-04, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: NYC Peeps"
It sounds like Weltek and I have some flexibility on the time (*WHACK* me if I'm wrong here, Weltek), so if after work is better, let us know.

There's thousands of pubs just waiting for us.

Moooooonieeee, come out and play!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Thank you but"
I believe the word camera was mentioned

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thank you but"
Phffft, moon... just bring a computer monitor and just hang your eyes ever so slightly over the edge for the picture, just like you did with your photo album pic! You could have the banana just hanging over the edge of the monitor with you.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

10-12-04, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Thank you but"
And if y'all want to pool together to help Pene, Pippy and I to get to New York, we'll join in for the NYC group outing!

Scratch and sniff

10-12-04, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LionChow Click to send private message to LionChow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Thank you but"
Drive, Pepe, drive!!!

P.S. - Did you get my NHL email?

10-12-04, 03:51 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Thank you but"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-04 AT 03:51 PM (EST)

NHL email? Did you send it today? If so, our work server is down for the day so I'll get it tomorrow.

If you sent it elsewhere, then I didn't get it?

Oh, and drive? If you don't mind my parking in your garage...

Scratch and sniff

10-12-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Thank you but"
You can either:

A. hide behind the banana

or

B. be the picture taker

Deal?

I knew Moonie wasn't going to like that...

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "thanks"
but I am going to pass.

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: NYC Peeps"
*waves* to LionChow!

Check your email please

A Gothmog original.

Sheila 2069 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sheila Click to send private message to Sheila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "I'm not a NYC Peep"
...and I'm gellus! I hope the two of you (and anyone else who has the chance) has a really great time!!! Pictures are a must!

Just say "NO" if Lionchow asks if you want to see his shorts!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 03:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: NYC Peeps"
Damn.

why couldn't it be THIS weekend?

The Loaf is in the hizzy

10-12-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
11. "RE: NYC Peeps"
It's not the weekend, it's Monday.

Does this help?

We promise not to laugh at your suppositories!

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-04, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: NYC Peeps"
unfortunately, no.

I'm usually at school in Baltimore, but I'm going home to NY this weekend...

The Loaf is in the hizzy

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •