The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-04, 03:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
First you need to refresh your memory with Knocker's and Miamicatt's banana threads. These are a few more pictures that couldn't be missed, with song titles to accompany them.

"You've Got a Friend"
(yikes, I just previewed the picture. Seems like they're all going to be big, sorrrrryyyy.)

"Hey Hey We're the Monkees"
I think the gorilla thought that Ginger was Fay Wray

"I Hope I Get It" from A Chorus Line
Uh, sorry to the folks who are getting the banana in the future. Don't know how, but it got crabs in San Francisco.

"Sealed With a Kiss"
The banana bonded with the seals in the background after finding out that seals don't eat bananas.

"California Girls"
The infamous elevator in Ginger's building. Notice the black backpack that Knockers is carrying? Just the right size for a box of wine.

Mr. Puff and I left the girls drinking wine in the elevator and took off for a beautiful drive down the coast of California. Our first stop was Monterey, the location of John Denver's plane crash.
"Sunshine on My Shoulders"

Then we went to Pebble Beach, the famed golf course. The exclusive Concourse D'Elegance, a pretty amazing car show was going on at Pebble Beach. Here are a couple of cars that the banana wanted to drive down the coast:
"Little Deuce Coupe"...or shall we say "Little Deuce Bentley or Little Deuce Ferrari"

"The Good, The Banana, and The Ugly." Soaking up some rays in Carmel, the city where Clint Eastwood was mayor. The banana was afraid that it might lose that nice yellow tan.

"Ebb Tide" The banana met the famous Cypress Tree that is the symbol of the Pebble Beach golf course.

"California Dreamin'"...Big Sur. A few unsmoked banana peels were found lying around the campsites.

And finally, "Surfin' USA"...The banana found its very own Cabana Boy!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I Left My Heart Banana... Glow 08-21-04 1
 RE: I Left My Heart Banana... seahorse 08-21-04 2
 RE: I Left My Heart Banana... motormouth 08-21-04 3
 RE: I Left My Heart Banana... Tiger Lily 08-21-04 4
 RE: I Left My Heart Banana... AugustGirl 08-21-04 5
 RE: I Left My Heart Banana... arkiegrl 08-21-04 6
 RE: I Left My Heart Banana... zombiebaby 08-21-04 7
 RE: I Left My Heart Banana... Schnookie Palookie 08-21-04 8
 RE: I Left My Heart Banana... brvnkrz 08-21-04 9
 RE: I Left My Heart Banana... BennyBoy 08-21-04 10
 awesome cqvenus 08-21-04 11
   RE: awesome RollDdice 08-21-04 12
 RE: I Left My Heart Banana... LeftPinky 08-22-04 13
   RE: I Left My Heart Banana... brvnkrz 08-22-04 14
       RE: I Left My Heart Banana... greenmonstah 08-22-04 15
           RE: I Left My Heart Banana... brvnkrz 08-22-04 16
 RE: I Left My Heart Banana... Breezy 08-23-04 17
   RE: I Left My Heart Banana... ginger 08-23-04 18
       RE: I Left My Heart Banana... Puffy 08-23-04 19
           RE: I Left My Heart Banana... ginger 08-23-04 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 03:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
More great pics! Thanks Puffy.

Did that surfer dude ask you if he could hold the banana?

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
These are my favoite types of threads. Lvoe the pics, Puffy

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-21-04, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
Love the pics Puffy! I am now going to keep my eyes peeled for a fun looking group of peeps carrying around a large banana. Every where I go, seriously. Just in case.

*Courtesy of IceCat*

Tiger Lily 1679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-21-04, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiger%20Lily Click to send private message to Tiger%20Lily Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
Great pics, Puffy. That banana sure is a party animal.

~Lily~

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
More great pics! That banana is having the time of my life. Lucky banana.

Thank you Puffy.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
LOL at the cabana boy! Thanks Puffy, this was a great start to my morning. *smooch*

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
Banana and seals, the new breakfast of champions!

Great pictures and I hope you had a great time!

One more of J Slice's Awesome Creations!

The fellowship of the banana has begun...

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
LOL at the gorilla pic and the banana under the beach towel and the cabana boy

Love the pics. Brings back very fond memories of my trip up the California coast with my sister.

So glad you all had fun and can't wait to see the pics of today's meeting with the SoCal gals!

*smooch*

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
I am really getting jealous over this banana. You really did make him forget about me didn't you?
Love the cabana boy shot. Hilarious. Did you inform him of his cabana boy duties?

Manufactured by Mattel and proud owner of TWO quality posts

BennyBoy 374 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-21-04, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BennyBoy Click to send private message to BennyBoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
Wonderful Pics Puff! The banana will never want to leave California.

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "awesome"

I just had to pop in to say Ginger, you look hot! Whatever diet you're on is working for you, sista!

And you guys all look like you had a great time! That banana... he gets around!

~ cq

missed the other threads so is off to search

RollDdice 5949 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-04, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RollDdice Click to send private message to RollDdice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: awesome"
Very nice banana pictures Puffy. You are the ultimate Banana bodyguard and photographer.

We missed out on the corporate sponsorship,didn't we?

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-22-04, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
My personal favorite?

Sorry, not the banana but, the winebackpack! That's perfect Knockers!
Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

08-22-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
LAST EDITED ON 08-22-04 AT 02:59 PM (EST)

It was as if the backpack was made for a box of wine.

Manufactured by Mattel and proud owner of Four quality posts

greenmonstah 10761 desperate attention whore postings

08-22-04, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greenmonstah Click to send private message to greenmonstah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
And you are the perfect wine pack mule. You are use to carrying around extra baggage.

An Augie Original. Action Figure Sold Separately.

08-22-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
16. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
And I seem to have accumulated more in the recent months.

Manufactured by Mattel and proud owner of Four quality posts

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-04, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
Banana pics!!! I love these.

Yay!!!

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-04, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
Those are great, Puff. Carmel looks beeeyutiful.

My Diane Fossey imitation can be explained - the gorilla's collar directed we handle "gingerly." Always one to obey civic law, I complied.

Thank you guys for the encouragement; I was very brave and wore my glasses.

Puffy 6702 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-04, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"

Mr Puff wanted me to thank you and everyone else who posted such nice comments about him. Now I have to deal with his swelled head, but oh well. He had fun.

compliments of JSlice

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-04, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: I Left My Heart Banana in San Francisco"
He was a champ. Valor well above and beyond the call of duty. And fun, besides...

Let's go surfin now everybody's learnin how...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •