The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Move of the Week: Episode Nine"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences The Amazing Race Fanatics Forum (Protected)
Current Message

magic_star 2400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-26-03, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail magic_star Click to send private message to magic_star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Move of the Week: Episode Nine"

Welcome to the episode nine Move of the Week voting thread!

I'm back this week. Thanks very much to Bebo for filling in for me last week! You did great picking those moves!

Now let's move on to the show...

There are five choices here and you can pick one. The choice that gets the most votes will move on to the Move of the Season Vote at the end of the season.

These choices are based on moves of intelligence, great decisions made by a team, or great movements in the field of competition.

If you'd like to take a look at the episode eight thread, go here...
Episode Eight Voting Thread

1.Reichen/Chip and Jon/Al turn on their defrosters at the Poring Hot Springs parking lot before they leave to head toward Trushidup Palm Oil Plantation. Jon/Al still have some problems with the fog, but they don't suffer as much as Millie/Chuck and David/Jeff. Reichen/Chip move up to first place.

2.Jon/Al tell David/Jeff where the correct wheelbarrow is at the Trushidup Palm Oil Plantation. Jon/AL might be able to get some kind of future information out of David/Jeff, which could be crucial in the final episodes.

3.After heading miles in the wrong direction to the Detour, Reichen/Chip decide to just take the Fast Forward since they're on the road that leads to it. They win the Fast Forward and finish the leg in first place. They make good use of it in an elimination round, especially since at least one team won't even get to use their Fast Forward by the end of the race. They also win a trip to Latin America.

4.Jon beats Chuck in the critical race down the cave ladders. They're able to get a slight lead heading into the race for the finish.

5.Kelly/Jon observe that Millie/Chuck can't find the gear on their car. Jon quickly speeds up and starts to pull away. Kelly also remembers that the Pit Stop was near the Sanctuary they went by earlier. Millie/Chuck can only simply follow. In the sprint to the finish, Kelly/Jon finish in 4th place and stay alive in the race.

This vote will close Thursday 8:00 PM EST.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Move of the Week: Episode Nine   magic_star     07-26-03       
   #1   realitybites     07-26-03     1  
   RE: Move of the Week: Episode Nine   cyclehausen     07-26-03     2  
   RE: Move of the Week: Episode Nine   MsShel330     07-26-03     3  
   RE: Move of the Week: Episode Nine   Steen     07-26-03     4  
   #4   I_AM_HE     07-26-03     5  
   #3   Survivorerist     07-26-03     6  
   #3   tvgeek401     07-26-03     7  
   RE: Move of the Week: Episode Nine   TeamJoisey     07-27-03     8  
   RE: Move of the Week: Episode Nine   Violet Nyte     07-27-03     9  
   RE: Move of the Week: Episode Nine   smiley     07-27-03     10  
   #3   ShowMeTheWinner     07-27-03     11  
   RE: Move of the Week: Episode Nine   Spidey     07-27-03     12  
   RE: Move of the Week: Episode Nine   mikey     07-27-03     13  
     RE: Move of the Week: Episode Nine   dajaki     07-28-03     18  
   Move of the Week: Episode Nine   321Jump     07-27-03     14  
   RE: Move of the Week: Episode Nine   Edgeless Grass     07-27-03     15  
   #4   SteffiGurl     07-28-03     16  
   RE: Move of the Week: Episode Nine   dajaki     07-28-03     17  
   None of the above   SurvivinDawg     07-28-03     19  
   RE: Move of the Week: Episode Nine   cmanly     07-28-03     20  
   #3 please   tig_ger     07-28-03     21  
   RE: Move of the Week: Episode Nine   PlumBlossom     07-29-03     22  
   #4   memacmur     07-29-03     23  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •