The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Previous Topic | Next Topic
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Current Message

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-11-02, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7"
Spoiler Warning: The answer is the show. The question...What will be talking about in this thresd? That's right, if you have not seen episode 7 of Survivor: Marquesas and don't want the show spoiled, then the answer is reading this thresd. The question...what should you stop doing until you've the seen the show?

Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 - "Stick a fork in me, I'm done"

I swear, another episode like this and I'm done with the show. You see, I have a little problem with Survivor in that I get too emotionally involved. This week, if anything, was a total shock to my system (Kathy, mah sistah, I know how you must have felt). This game has definitely reached new heights, and not in a good way. What did you think about the lies and scheming? Tell us by listing the 9 remaining contestants in the order you like them and then, if you feel like it, why you ranked them as you did. I'll be sure to read it...I give you my word

Position. Name (Position Last Week)

1. Neleh (2)
2. Kathy (3)
3. Paschal (1)
4. Zoe (4)
5. Vecepia (8)
6. Sean (5)
7. John (9)
8. Tammy (7)
8. Robert (6) (tie)

Rob was tied for #9 last week.

Survivorerist's Chart Notes:

- First of all, a little message to Rob. Throughout this week's show, I was more than ready to see you go. But, when it finally came time that your torch got snuffed, I felt this feeling in the pit of my stomach. I now know what it was. It is the bidding farewell to a great player. You did everything in your power to stay in the game, and I repect that. If you had survived, a GGA would most likely have been next to your name. Rob "Robfaddah" Mariano, you will be missed

- Now onto a happier note. After a brief hiatus, Neleh recaptures the #1 spot, making it a total of 6 weeks at the top. I truly mean it; you've got it all. You've been put in the middle of all these lies, (if you're actually involved yourself, I'll be quite shocked) yet you still keep on smiling. You looked calm and composed while I was staring wide-eyed in disbelief. In short, to steal a quote from Lonestar: "Baby I'm amazed by you."

- Our greatest gainer this week is Vee, jumping 8-5 on the charts. I'm glad that we actually got to see some face time from you this week. I think you're maybe one of 3 people who don't want to get into all the lying and scheming business, and I am totally good with that. In fact, you've done an excellent job in staying out of the drama, and I think you may be one of the few who come out without the need for some serious therapy Great job Vee, you deserve whatever place you get.

- Finally, I will end with a little message to "the moms." Kathy, what an improvement. All I can say is wow. I really thought I'd dislike you after the first episode, but you just keep getting better and better. And Zoe, the "water block shake" was priceless. Here's hoping some of the love from the love tribe will come back with you two

As you may have been able to tell, I was still in a bit of shock when I wrote this list. That's why I love writing them right after the show; it lets me express what I really thought of the show and the contestants instead of just what I remember the show being about. Ciao my friends!

"Okay, work with that eyeball right there..."
- Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents
  Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   Survivorerist     04-11-02       
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   Kokoro     04-11-02     1  
     RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   Ra_8secs     04-11-02     4  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   Ra_8secs     04-11-02     2  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   Ra_8secs     04-11-02     3  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   bubbastan     04-12-02     5  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   BaquaR13     04-12-02     6  
     RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   ivoryElephant     04-12-02     8  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   JeffGator     04-12-02     7  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   katem     04-12-02     9  
     RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   I_AM_HE     04-12-02     12  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   I_AM_HE     04-12-02     10  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   true     04-12-02     11  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   Mitrelleum     04-12-02     13  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   Silvergirl1     04-12-02     14  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   Cin     04-12-02     15  
     RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   zulu227     04-12-02     22  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   Bebo     04-12-02     16  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   Ptaz     04-12-02     17  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   managerr     04-12-02     18  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   chin_sg     04-12-02     19  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   cutie     04-12-02     20  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   PepeLePew13     04-12-02     21  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   mr_bananaman     04-12-02     23  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   shakes the clown     04-12-02     24  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   Ra_8secs     04-12-02     25  
     RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   Ra_8secs     04-13-02     26  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   Kokoro     04-14-02     27  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   dabo     04-15-02     28  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   Teddy_Bear     04-15-02     29  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   FesterFan1     04-15-02     30  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   jjayg     04-15-02     31  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   curveball     04-15-02     32  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   magic_star     04-16-02     33  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   ejm92     04-17-02     34  
   Week 7 Results   Survivorerist     04-17-02     35  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7 -Aar...   sittem     04-17-02     36  
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 4.7   ShowMeTheWinner     04-18-02     37  
   Better late than never?????   LionChow     04-18-02     38  
     RE: Better late than never?????   zulu227     04-18-02     39  

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •