The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-08-01, 10:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-01 AT 10:16 PM (EST)

Let's all wish SIERRA a Happy Birthday...SIERRA is KEWL!
Sierra is Peter Torque's daughter and Pete's wife sent him and Sierra to my yard sale today while she prepared for the surprise party for Sierra with lots of little kiddies.

Here they are at my yard sale:

I LOVE THIS KID!
You could take her to the top of Mount Everest and she would never whine. I gave her a bunch of plastic lizards, a mini-Beanie-Baby crab, a little bulldawg with a bobbling-head, and the last little pig from my "PIGS" game (anybody know that game???) before he told me it was her birthday.
Anyway...let's all wish SIERRA a HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

*knows his cheapo digital camera is cheesey...but likes it anyway*

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! ItzLisa 09-08-01 1
 RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! Dalton 09-08-01 2
   RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! Monkeyboy 09-08-01 5
 RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! Ronnet 09-08-01 3
 RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! SkyRaider 09-08-01 4
 RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! moonbaby 09-08-01 6
 RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! VampKira 09-08-01 7
 RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! Superman 09-09-01 8
   RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! VampKira 09-09-01 10
       RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! PepeLePew13 09-09-01 11
           RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! Superman 09-09-01 12
               RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! ItzLisa 09-09-01 13
   My babies Kismet 09-09-01 15
 RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! Jizzy 09-09-01 9
 RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! Survivorerist 09-09-01 14
 RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! MakeItStop 09-10-01 16
 RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! Lisapooh 09-10-01 17
 RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!! Jizzy 09-10-01 18
   Hey Peter Torque & Jizzy! Monkeyboy 09-11-01 20
 Sierra Says "Thanks Everybody" PeterTorque 09-11-01 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-08-01, 10:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIERRA!!! Peter, nice to see what you look like, and you have a beautiful little girl there!

(Who thinks Munky has a kewl digital camera!)

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-08-01, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
SIERRA is kute, too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIERRA!!!

Dalton
PS. Typical male, Apeboy....you forgot to give her age! *sigh*

09-08-01, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
Dalton,
I'll have you know that a TRUE gentleman Apeboy never discusses
a woman's age at ANY AGE!

*turns his nose up indigninantly at Dalton's mysogyny*

Ronnet 1734 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-08-01, 10:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronnet Click to send private message to Ronnet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
Very Happy Birthday Sierra and a *big hug*!

Waves to Peter

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-08-01, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-01 AT 11:48 PM (EST)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SIERRA!

(I'm guessing she's SEVEN?)

(And the pix looks great!)

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-08-01, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
You silly Monkey, no matter what you used to take this, it is a GREAT picture-just look at those smiles! Happy happy birthday, Sierra! It was very nice of you to drive your dad over to the yard sale! I hope your party was a blast!

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-08-01, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-01 AT 11:37 PM (EST)

Happy Birthday Sierra!!

"Come to me. Come to me because only I, and my like, can end the lonliness you feel." - The Vampire Lestat

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-01, 02:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
Happy Birthday Sierra!

Hey! You know what's kewl about this? Today's my daughters Birthday too!

What a coincidence that I, with my undying love of Peter Torque, would have a child born on the same day as his.

Birthday girl is on the left.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-01, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
Supe!! The girls are beauties! (As is yours Pete!) I hope she has a great birthday too. I suppose since Supe hijacked this thresd a bit.. I will contine it by posting a pic of my two batlings, which was taken on my daughter Kyla's birthday on Aug 10th. My son Brandon celebrated his 12th birthday on Sept. 6th (as you can see.. they are both in the process of losing their teeth.. You don't think it's from all the sweets I feed them do you? *wink*)

"Come to me. Come to me because only I, and my like, can end the lonliness you feel." - The Vampire Lestat

Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-01, 04:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-09-01 AT 10:28 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-09-01 AT 10:23 AM (EST)

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday dear Sierra
Happy Birthday to you!

and of course a great big happy birthday to Supe's daughter as well!

Peter, Supe, Vamp... you all have terrific looking kids, and yes, Sky (and Dalton), I'd venture a guess that Sierra's about 7 too...

Can I get into the game of swapping kids' pics? Wait, don't answer that... I'll go ahead and put em up here!

Zach (taken the week he turned 4) and Ashley (not long before she turned 7)

Edited to credit Sky for the guess of age 7 for Peter's daughter stupid skunk

"Permit me to introduce myself. I am Pepe Le Pew, your lover."

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-01, 04:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
Woohoo!

Vamp, Pepe, Peter, you guys got some lovely children there!

I hope Apey and Pete forgive us for the hijack. Well...maybe if we say Happy Birthday to Sierra everytime, they won't mind!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIERRA!

Seriously, Peter, Is she 7? Mine turned 7 today and I figure if they are exactly the same age that would be extry kewl!

Oh..and as long as we're sharing, I can't leave out number 3:

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-01, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
What a beautiful bunch of children, Vampy, Supe and Pepe! You guys must all be very proud! Thanks for sharing that with us!

Kismet 803 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-09-01, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kismet Click to send private message to Kismet Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "My babies"
Right, Like I am not going to show mine off as well. Pepe, Vamp, Peter and Supe, you all have gorgeous children. Sierra I hope you had a fantastic birthday yesterday!

I think all of you have seen these from my website. These are mine taken last Thanksgiving at MaMaw's and PaPaw's in Austin. I have more recent ones, but I don't have a scanner.

David:

Beth:

Kismet

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-09-01, 03:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
Happy Birthday Sierra!! I hope you have a WONDERFUL day!!!

i want to see my future
i want to see my past
the everlasting present
is that so much to ask

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-01, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
To PT and Supe: Happy belated birthday to your daughters! (I guess better late than never, huh?)

And to everyone who posted pics: Very cute children! How adorable!

"Aren't instruments fun?"
-Alyson Hannigan, American Pie 2

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-01, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
Happy belated birthday to Sierra and Supe's daughter! Hope you had a good one!

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-01, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-01 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

happy belated birthday to the girls - hope they all had the best ones ever!

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-10-01, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Happy Birthday SIERRA!!!!"
Well...since everyone is posting pics of their beautiful children, I thought I would as well. Of course I don't have any children. But if I did, I bet my daughter would look like this.

Here's a fake picture that she drew too. I think it's supposed to be a butterfly. I can't draw really well either, so I don't hold it against her. Hopefully she will take after her fake mommy.

It's easier to believe in this sweet madness...this glorious sadness that brings me to my knees

09-11-01, 08:54 PM (EST)
20. "Hey Peter Torque & Jizzy!"
Since I don't have kids, I thought I would post a
KEWL picture I have of Sammy Davis Jr. & Frank Sinatra...but I couldn't find it!

Anyway...Pete, I sold my zither at the yard sale.
I'm really sorry...but it had to go (too much time to tune it)!

PeterTorque 213 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-11-01, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PeterTorque Click to send private message to PeterTorque Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Sierra Says "Thanks Everybody""
For all the great birthday wishes. I'd have gotten back sooner but I tried to install a pirated version of Windows XP this weekend and it completely destroyed my hard drive. Nice pictures everybody, these kids will rule the world someday.

Sierra, who just turned seven, thought it was pretty amazing to have her picture and birthday plastered all over the internet; what a cool surprise. She got a kick out of reading the greetings from all over, and especially checking out the sig pics.

I can't believe Superman and I have a daughter born on the exact same day! My life seems to be filled with these little synchronicities, good thing I'm not 'super'stitious.

We actually pulled off a surprise party. The highlight of the day was doing Spin Art with flourescent paint, then we lit them up with an ultraviolet (black light) spotlight, which really brought out the colors and the fractal-like shapes. There were a few new kids there from Mexico and China that had never even seen Spin Art before and they thought it was pretty amazing. I think all of them will now have a lifelong love of abstract impressionism.

Monkeyboy's initial comment about "...climbing MT. Everest without whining..." is unusually prophetic, especially coming on her birthday. You see, I am a simple man and all I want for my two daughter's is that they find peace and happiness in this troubled world and aspire to be whatever it is in life they want to be; that and climb Mt. Everest.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •