The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Voting results (may be some surprises inside)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Mr. E 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-10-00, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr.%20E Click to send private message to Mr.%20E Click to check IP address of the poster
"Voting results (may be some surprises inside)"
Well, after reading the votes for the order in which you would vote the castaways off the island I added about 15 of them up from both boards and made totals. The person with the lowest number at the end would win. 16=16 points, the winner= 1 point etc.

Here's how you collectively would have voted the castaways off the island.

16. Sonja: Just like the show. I think no one got a chance to know her and so put her near the end for no reason. (176 points)

15. B.B.: Same reason, most people placed him low on the list. (172 points)

14. Ramona: I guess people didn't like her attitude towards working. (165 points)

13. Dirk: Someone actually put him at #1. Most others put him near the bottom. I don't think the whole religion thing went down too well (154 points)

12. Sue: Many people placed her high on the list. However even more people placed her on the bottom. (147 points)

11. Jenna: Appeared low on most peoples list. Many saw her as annoying. (143 points)

10. Joel: I guess he was a chauvanist. This is the same position as he was booted in, maybe people felt indiferrent to him. (142 points)

9. Sean: Not many people placed him high or low on their list. He appeared mostly in the middle. He didn't offened people but certainly didn't impress them either. (129 points)

8. Stacy: More people placed her higher on the list than I expected. I guess she deserved to stay on a bit longer (122 points)

7. Gervase: More people liked him than disliked him. He was booted at this same point as well. (113 points)

6. Kelly: People disliked her two-faced attitude and crisis in front of the camera. A few people said she deserved to win (95 points)

5. Gretchen: Generally well liked. Would have probably been higher if she had appeared more. None the less, a good showing. (88 points)

4. Rudy: Well liked. Most people enjoyed his antics. (78 points)

3. Greg: Understimated. Came close to claiming the prize. Mmany appreciated his way of playing the game, even if it was a little bizzare. (73 points)

2. Colleen: Well liked overall. The deciding factor on who won was probably who played the game the best. (65 points)

1. RICH: Big surprise here. Now that the show is over people seem to have a new respect for the man and how he played the game. (60 points)

The tribe has spoken: the right person won??

Comments

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Voting results (may be some sur... sos_alien 09-11-00 1
   RE: Why? Mock Burnett 09-14-00 2
       RE: Why? xrunner 09-20-00 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sos_alien 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-11-00, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sos_alien Click to send private message to sos_alien Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Voting results (may be some surprises inside)"
Hy Mr.E good work i like your idea but...
what's that??? People on this board are crazy!!! Why are Rudy and Richard so high???
Ànd why are Sean, Joel and Dirk so low on the list????

Mock Burnett 46 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-14-00, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mock%20Burnett Click to send private message to Mock%20Burnett Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why?"
Opinions are like "major league ..."
Everybody has one.
Oh, and people are like sheep. Please review "The Emperor's New Clothes".

xrunner 65 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-20-00, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xrunner Click to send private message to xrunner Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why?"
http://homepages.go.com/~cbssurvivor/Survivor.htm

Early on I set up a workbook (see link above) and rated the survivors on the following attributes. This worked well except I miscalculated Greg and Jenna badly since I did not figure out that factor.

Desire to Win
Race
Individ team value
Value to combined Team
Team-mate
Strength
Like-ability
Survivor skills
Adaptability
Luxury Choice
Promo Hints

NAME TOTAL (The higher the total the more likly to be booted)
1.Sonja 52
2. BB 50
3.Stacey 46
4.Ramona 46
5. Dirk 43
6. Joel 41
7. Gretchen 38
8. Gervase 37
9. Susan 33
10.Colleen 33
11. Sean 28
12. Rudy 26
13Richard 25
14.kelly 24
15.Greg 24
16.Jenna 22

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •