The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rob Rocks!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-02, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rob Rocks!"
Hello Rob Fanatics!

I'm here to post a little lovefest for the crafty, sneaky, confrontational, UN-PC, sub-title inducing, wicked, villainous, sausage measuring, Godfather imitatin, slacker....ROB!

Thats right folks, I've been lured to the dark side. The Robfather RULES!

In Survivor seasons past, I have always had to yell at the screen..."DO something to save yourself" "Go make an alliance with the other side, you are gonna get pagonged!" NO MORE. Finally, a contestant that actually wants to WIN.

How refreshing it is, to see someone have a plan! And even if he doesn't win, *sob* , he will be remembered as one of the most entertaining Survivors ever! Every time he talks to the camera, I love it. Even if what he says is borderline psycho, I still love it. It looks like my favorite will be stirring up the drama next week, wooooflippinhoooooooo!!!

Now, I'm not saying that any of you have to agree. This really isn't open for debate. If you don't love Rob, I understand, but don't try to tell me that he is an evil pig. I don't care. If you disagree, take it to bashers. But, if you're like me, and Rob is your Survivor Hero, let your voice be heard. (it could be your last chance, as his chances for winning are getting slimmer and slimmer ) Any love for Rob will do, even if you love to hate Rob, that's ok too.

GO ROB

true

True friends stab you in the front -Oscar Wilde

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rob Rocks! LadyT 04-06-02 1
 RE: Rob Rocks! Drive My Car 04-07-02 2
 RE: Rob Rocks! VargasBros 04-07-02 3
   RE: Rob Rocks! LadyT 04-07-02 4
       RE: Rob Rocks! Goober 04-07-02 5
 RE: Rob Rocks! steppingrazor42 04-08-02 6
 RE: Rob Rocks! Jizzy 04-08-02 7
   RE: Rob Rocks! true 04-08-02 8
       RE: Rob Rocks! jkokoj 04-08-02 9
           Ummmmm.... Jizzy 04-08-02 10
               RE: Ummmmm.... jkokoj 04-08-02 11
               RE: Ummmmm.... LadyT 04-08-02 16
 Rob is Priceless Survivorerist 04-08-02 12
 RE: Rob Rocks! MeToo 04-08-02 13
   RE: Rob Rocks! Cin 04-09-02 19
   Pssssst Hey MeToo Drive My Car 04-10-02 22
 RE: Rob Rocks! HawkEye 04-08-02 14
 RE: Rob Rocks! true 04-08-02 15
   RE: Rob Rocks! wephanie 04-08-02 17
       RE: Rob Rocks! just me 04-09-02 18
 the chain sorgee 04-09-02 20
 MY ROB PIC is on OT Jizzy 04-09-02 21
 RE: Rob Rocks! SkyRaider 04-12-02 23
 To the best "survivor" contestant E... ulalame 04-12-02 24
 *heavy sigh* true 04-12-02 25
   RE: *heavy sigh* ulalame 04-12-02 26
 I Miss You Rob!!!! MeToo 04-12-02 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

04-06-02, 11:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
*sigh*
I called him as mine first true!

You know what? I swear Rob, Will from BB2 and Shakes are brothers.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-07-02, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
HAHAHAHA True!!!! LMAO this is sooo funny!! Loving Rob, hehehe good one!!

Huh? You are serious???
Oh ummm nevermind then

Buggy- who does find Rob entertaining ( and kinda sexy)

VargasBros 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-02, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VargasBros Click to send private message to VargasBros Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
Rob isn't my favorite survivor, but he is the most entertaining. I'm finding myself rooting for him to stick around, cause let's face it, it's gonna be boring without him. I can only imagine the kind of havoc he would cause if he somehow made the final four.

I never found Rob that attractive ( I think his eyes look perpetually stoned ), so I was surprised when I started thinking naughty thoughts watching him run through the woods last week. *blush*

Even though I don't want him to win I would be happy to join your "keep Rob around longer" bandwagon!

04-07-02, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
Thats ok, I have had naughty thoughts about him since, well, the show started

Goober 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-07-02, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goober Click to send private message to Goober Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
Ooooooooh, Rob is devious alright. Quite the biatch as well, but still undeniably funny. Ever noticed he looks like Johnny Depp with baby fat?

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-08-02, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
I agree!!!!! I don't understand why everyone hates Rob to begin with, he's entertaining. It is so much better to watch someone who isn't just silently blending into the background (Zoe!). If he gets voted out it will be so boring to watch, just like Will on BB2. I pray that the Rotu alliance of J/T/R/Z aren't the final 4, B-O-R-I-N-G!!!! I am hoping that he reveals the new Rotu alliance to the old Rotus when all 7 of them are together. I don't think he'll win but he does rock.

Jizzy 2053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

04-08-02, 08:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
Oh, really, True???? Well then, if you LOVE him so much, how come you didn't take the opportunity to meet him with me??? Huh? Huh?

Thats right peeps...I met the Robfather on Friday afternoon. He was in St Louis coaching an Inline Hockey team in a tournament. He was actually VERY NICE, and actually seemed somewhat shy. I did get True an autograph, even though she wussed out on going with me to meet him. hehe Oh, and I got a pic made with him too that I will be posting sometime this week.

Oh, and ladies...I WILL tell you this...he was HOT looking in his suit and tie (of course I mean HOT in a non-homosexual kind of way!! )

*Mmmmm..I'm all wet*

04-08-02, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
Yeah, yeah, I know, I am a big wimp. I would have come along, really, I would have, but, I have to draw the line at semi-celebrity stalking with my 5 year old. I mean, I should probably start teaching her the abc's of being a good DAW, but, I was too chicken.

I am so glad that you weren't chicken Jizzy. I got an autograph!! woohooooooooooo!!! Jizzy, you rock too! I can't wait to see it!

true

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-08-02, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
At first I could not stand Rob. I was at bashers at one time pleading to be the one to apply alcohol to any wounds. As time has gone by I have seen the light. Well not the light that makes the rest of you girls go...whoa but the one were I see that Rob is using some sort of strategy. At least he is still in the game. Rob has been the one to find a way to keep himself, Sean and Vee around.

I say GO ROB!

And Ladies...GOOD JOB at stalking him and getting a picture. I cannot wait to see the post.

04-08-02, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jizzy Click to send private message to Jizzy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ummmmm...."
>>And Ladies...GOOD JOB at stalking him and getting a picture. I cannot wait to see the post<<

I am a HE, not a SHE! lol

<<<<<<---------see that....that's me!

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-02, 02:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ummmmm...."
AND Gentleman! Sorry Jizzy. I forget sometimes that I am on the internet and that not everyone is just like me!LOL.

04-08-02, 11:02 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Ummmmm...."

> <<<<<<---------see that....that's me!

*drool*
I heard from someone a while ago that this pic was really you, but I thought they were lying. Is that really you?

Oh and I am forever jealous that you met the Robfather. Did you meet his brothers Will and Shakes?

Whatever

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-02, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Rob is Priceless"
Everyone is cool and has some good in them, that's what I say.

Rob is perhaps not my (ahem) favourite contestant, but I have to admire the passion he has for the game. He has done a great job to put himself in a power position...just watch out for John! He probably has even more power than he knows, and you gotta repect that

But Rob, I swear, you just stay away from those new 'Mus and it'll be all good (grrrrr)

"So if this is the top, we got eyeballs here..."
- Kathy Vavrick-O'Brien

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-08-02, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
I am MeToo and I'm a Robaholic.

There, I've said it. I'm out of the closet. Busted.

I tried to hate him. I really wanted to hate him. I laughed at all the silly things he did. I made fun of his chicken-chase and I called him names. I screamed "Yes!" when he asked if he had "stupid" written all over his face. But it was all a rouse.

It's no use pretending anymore. I love Rob and I don't care who knows it!!! I love his devious smile! I love his accent! I love his Godfaddah image!!! I love his boyish peach fuzz!!! I love his sleek, oiled up tan and his determination and yes, even his wit!

I am MeToo and I'm a Robaholic!

Cin 843 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-09-02, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cin Click to send private message to Cin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
Your coming out has made me finally do the same Metoo....

Hi, I'm Cin and I'm a Robaholic!!!!

He is by far the most entertaining Survivor to date. He has shoved ole Gabe right out of my heart and now I love Rob!!!

long live the Robfather!!

Cin

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

04-10-02, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Pssssst Hey MeToo"

You like his accent??? Excellant, than maybe you will be willing to translate for me

Buggy-who understands the Rob fasination, and agrees he looks better now that Sarah isn't there to block the view

HawkEye 418 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-08-02, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HawkEye Click to send private message to HawkEye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
I am oddly fascinated by him myself. Perhaps it's all those underhanded qualities that remind me of, well me!

Nothing can hide from the eye of a HAWK, especially when he's starting to fawn over ONE OF THEM!!! Must remember just because I'm starting to warm to the guy I can't forget to BASH BASH BASH him *wink*!

04-08-02, 10:31 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
Hee heee..Now, don't you all feel better? It wasn't that hard to admit that Rob is da Man, right? Now, let's all hope that he makes it another week. (at least!!) I am liking him more and more, with each episode.

pssst...Hawk, now I know why I like Rob so much, he has a touch of the Hawk! 'cept Hawk is even better *swoon* ;)

true

wephanie 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-08-02, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail wephanie Click to send private message to wephanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-08-02 AT 11:38 PM (EST)

I've always like the man.

Ever since he started that darn chicken chase in EP1. Then "Sir King Hunter Bee" comes along and tells him "Hey Rob, hunting for food is not what were supposed to being doing on Survivor. Now go fetch some wood." Hunter is so lame.

So as Rob is fetching wood for King Bee Hunter, he confesses that "I guess I have to earn my spot on the Island, and be the worker bee". Sure Rob, you were just playin Hunter's game to his face, but on the inside waiting to make your move.

Rob is a classic strategist. I love the way he's been playing the game from the beggining. He's the only one that's been truly playing the game from the begining. I hope all of his hard strategizing work pays off. After all, anybody can survive the elements. But out witting, is by far, what Rob does the best.

I hope he doesn't get booted. It will be so sad.

just me 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-09-02, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail just%20me Click to send private message to just%20me Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
Oh My God! Puuleeease. I too like Rob. He is funny and incredibly un-PC. But a master strategist ! The last episode is the first time he has started playing the game. The first 5 episodes he just bumbled along, being a smart ass and avoiding getting voted off because of the knucleheads around him. He and Sean did everything they could to set themselves up as targets for removal. Only because the others were even more moronic is he even there. But he does make for good TV.

sorgee 1455 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-09-02, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sorgee Click to send private message to sorgee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "the chain"
rob is beginning to intrigue me a bit, however, i can't get past his darn necklace.

how can we get him to take...it...off...

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::on't do the action if you can't handle the reaction. ~deborah briggs

04-09-02, 01:58 PM (EST)
21. "MY ROB PIC is on OT"
Just thought I would let you know that I posted my meeting with Rob over on the Off Topic board (because that's where I live). Just thought some of you might want to read it, so here is the link:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID6/2031.shtml

Oh, yeah....why you are over there...why don't you answer Vamp's Strange Questions?!

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-12-02, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Rob Rocks!"
Damn it! I liked the guy, he was the heart and soul of S-4.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "To the best "survivor" contestant EVER! Bye Rob!"
Okay, I have to admit this is my first post in "fanatics". Traditionally I consider myself more the basher type. However, I wanted to add my unconditional and total bummed-outedness that Rob is gone! What will the game be like without him? Nothing, I say, nothing! He was the cutest, funniest and most openly cunning and wiley player we've seen. Geez, why didn't he play it a wee bit cooler with Kathy, and try to win her trust rather than terrorize her with fear? Up until that moment, I thought he played the game really well. Perhaps all that Coors light got to his head. In any event, I for one am majorly bummed that the Robfather is gone.

RIP Rob You rocked, bigtime!

04-12-02, 01:08 AM (EST)
25. "*heavy sigh*"
All the fun just got sucked out of this game. *yawn*

true

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings

04-12-02, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: *heavy sigh*"
Here I will place my "Why Rob"? rant.

I think hottie Rob was both done right (after all, he was our most out there, fun, obviously confrontational survivor) and wrong (after all, all his former oldMoos only had good things to say about him). What was with the editing? I mean, even Tammy liked him enough to *cuddle* with him, and if they thought he was such a b.s. asshole, then why would anyone be that friendly?

The tone of his bye-bye speach, combined with the comments of his oldMoo tribemembers, bespeaks a person that was generally liked. Granted, he did stir up some trouble, but I have the sense that he was more often, to use an old fashioned word, a *caution* which they all enjoyed and tolerated, except when he got conniving. It's almost like a wiley five year old, trying to get his hand in the cookie jar; mostly he's sweet, but eventually his shenanigans get to you.

All I have to say, is that I for one am really going to miss him!

RIP Rob I'll miss you.

And frankly, I agree with you, True, the show's gonna be a predictable, pagonging yawn from here on out!

P.S. Jeez, for the first time ever in survivor I feel the need to have one of those signature lines, in tribute to my man Rob. The game will never be the same without him. Me sad ;-(

MeToo 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-12-02, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MeToo Click to send private message to MeToo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "I Miss You Rob!!!!"
It is with a heavy heart that I attempt to pick myself up and carry on. Not only was Rob the best Survivor ever, he was the best TV character! Right up there with Smoking Man (X-Files) and Dr. Greene!!! I will thoroughly miss him. Survivor won't be the same. I wonder if MB had a camera crew at loser lodge?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •