The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"She may be a small time girl, but she's a big time media-whore!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-14-01, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"She may be a small time girl, but she's a big time media-whore!"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-01 AT 04:29 PM (EST)

Have you guys heard or seen any of Lamber's interviews...it's like she's practically begging for a job..

"I'll do ANYTHING in the entertainment industry!"

-Lamber, from just about every interview she's done since being voted off Survivor where she was the biggest waste of a contestant since Sonja.

I can just picture it now, in about 3 years we will be seeing the release of the following movie (straight to video and DVD):

"Amber's Anal Adventures: Volume 7, Encounters with Delivery Boys"

or maybe she could author up her memoirs:

"Amber: The stuff inside my head" (straight to pamphlet)

or she could become a motivational speaker:

"Lead by Following: the Amber 1-step plan to moderate success"

Ohh, the possibilities are endless for this beacon of intrigue.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: She may be a small time girl, b... Survivorerist 04-14-01 1
   Nice try Survivoreist shakes the clown 04-14-01 2
       RE: Nice try Survivoreist dangerkitty 04-14-01 3
           RE: Nice try Survivoreist IceCat 04-14-01 4
           RE: Nice try Survivoreist Survivorerist 04-14-01 5
               RE: Nice try Survivoreist VampKira 04-14-01 6
               RE: Nice try Survivoreist dangerkitty 04-14-01 7
                   Real Men... IceCat 04-14-01 8
                       RE: Ice baby VampKira 04-14-01 9
                       RE: Real Men... dangerkitty 04-14-01 10
                           RE: Real Men... IceCat 04-14-01 13
                   RE: Nice try Survivoreist Survivorerist 04-14-01 11
                       RE: Nice try Survivoreist ItzLisa 04-16-01 16
   RE: She may be a small time girl, b... taginite 04-15-01 14
 RE: Things Amber is Qualified to do... Dalton 04-14-01 12
 RE: She may be a small time girl, b... mondomania 04-15-01 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-14-01, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: She may be a small time girl, but she's a big time media-whore!"
Hey! Except for the video, I'd buy/go to all these things! But I guess I don't really count, do I? <sigh>

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-The Early Days of the Late Amber Brkich

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-14-01, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Nice try Survivoreist"
>Except for the video, I'd buy/go to all these things!

....okay, anyone here who actually believes the above statment, please step forward.

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

04-14-01, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nice try Survivoreist"
Could be. Try titling it "Ambers Anal Adventures with Delivery Boys and Whipped Cream".

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-14-01, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Nice try Survivoreist"

<click>

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-01, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nice try Survivoreist"
Whipped cream? I like whipped cream. But nah. What I'm more concerned with is whether, where and how I can audition for Vol. 8.

================

Survivorerist
S.B.P.C.
S.B.J.S.B.C.
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-The Early Days of the Late Amber Brkich

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-01, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nice try Survivoreist"
>>"I'll do ANYTHING in the entertainment industry!"<<

Anything, huh?? Weeeeelllll...My daughter's 8th birthday is coming up, and she gets such a chuckle out of Amber's "Oh my gawd"ing.. If I serve meatball subs at her party, you think Amber would come and say "OMG" every time one is served?? I'll pay her $20......$30 if she serves them herself... Hey...now THAT'S entertainment!

Note to Amber: Have your people call my people.

(Sorry, Sir...)

w.l.s.f.c
----------------------------------------
"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"WHUD UR LOOKUN AT. KWIT LOOKUN AT MY VAMPIRE YU JURK. NIK BEDDR KEPE HIS STEENKIN BUTT HANZ AWAY FRUM MY VAMPIRE STOOPID JURK NIK!" - Monkeyboy

04-14-01, 05:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Nice try Survivoreist"
>Whipped cream? I like whipped
>cream. But nah.

Surv, what you need to know is that I have a knack for remembering little details that I see written down.

Please refer to this recent post: http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID4/573.shtml

And it's pertinent passage:

The best part was when Amber was like "Some guys wrote me letters...saying some pretty freaky stuff...telling me about their dreams." All I could think was, "Damn, Busted." j/k I wouldn't write her a letter describing every single little detail from the whipped cream to the clanking of the chains to...sorry.

So don't play dumb with my, sonny-boy. "The Redi-Whip Antics of Amber" would be high on your list.

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

04-14-01, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Real Men..."
A real man would forego the preliminaries of the whip cream foreplay and go straight to the administering of the meatball sub...

IceCat

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings

04-14-01, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ice baby"
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-01 AT 06:37 PM (EST)

OMG! <click>

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO!

w.l.s.f.c
----------------------------------------
"I'm gonna take a bath so the whole tent doesn't smell like ass at the end of the night" - The late, and often absent, Nick Brown

"WHUD UR LOOKUN AT. KWIT LOOKUN AT MY VAMPIRE YU JURK. NIK BEDDR KEPE HIS STEENKIN BUTT HANZ AWAY FRUM MY VAMPIRE STOOPID JURK NIK!" - Monkeyboy

04-14-01, 07:08 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Real Men..."
...and said Real Man might be dining alone with his meatball sub next time. Good thing sandwiches are meant to be eaten by hand...

(hilarious post, btw icecat)

dangerkitty

w.l.s.f.c.

04-14-01, 09:22 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Real Men..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-14-01 AT 09:24 PM (EST)

Now you must face ze powah of mine new manly signature...

Your vipped cream is powerless before me...