The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Semifinal #1 8/27/13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-13, 11:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Semifinal #1 8/27/13"
LAST EDITED ON 08-27-13 AT 09:26 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-26-13 AT 12:24 PM (EST)

Should be an entertaining program this time, strong line-up. As best as can be determined, this week has:

Angela Hoover, comedian.

Taylor Williamson, comedian.

Cami Bradley, singer.

Dave Fenley, singer.

Forte, opera trio.

Jonathan Allen, opera singer.

Catapult Entertainment, shadow-dance group.

Innovative Force, gymnastic dance group.

Duo Resonance, gymnast-acrobats.

KriStef Brothers, gymnast-acrobats.
Red Panda (Rong Niu), traditional Chinese acrobat.

Collins Key, magician.

Tone the Chiefrocca, rapper.

Makes sense, the eight announced acts, the two announced Wild Cards, and two of the four acts that got voted through last week.

Don't know how many acts are even going to be allowed to make it to the finals, handicapping this week is going to be tough. The two comedians seem poised to knock each other out of the running, two of the strongest singers are going head to head, two opera acts, etc. Plus the pressure is amped up another level, are any of these acts potential chokes? Catapult and Duo do complicated routines and have had less than a week to prepare. Can dark horse Collins Key step it up? How will including Tone upset the standings?

This should be fun.

ETA: According to the agt wikia 6 acts from each semi will move on to the finals, citing a statement from Forte on Facebook.

KriStef Brothers out due to an injury, Howie's Wild Card used to bring back Red Panda who missed QF#5 due to a family emergency.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13 UndercoverMonk 08-28-13 1
   RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13 Scarriemonster 08-28-13 4
 RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13 dabo 08-28-13 2
 RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13 Corvis 08-28-13 3
   RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13 dabo 08-28-13 5
 RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13 TL 08-28-13 6
 RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13 bsquared 08-28-13 7
   RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13 dabo 08-28-13 9
 Results dabo 08-28-13 8
   RE: Results personofinterest 08-29-13 10
   RE: Results frankz 08-30-13 11
 RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13 Agman2 01-25-16 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

UndercoverMonk 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-28-13, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail UndercoverMonk Click to send private message to UndercoverMonk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13"
What an odd week. Kristoff bros. get hurt and that means we have 3 wildcards in the show. 6 acts move on which means half these guys will be moving on. It was a fairly strong set and a lot of them just weren't that good. Kinda shows what a down year we are having. Of course a few acts hit it out of the park. Lets get judging.

1.Tone the Cheifrocca: These guys are hilarious. Loved the chrior opening but the judges are right they wore out their welcome. The rapper ran out of breath midway through but man do these guys put on a show. Don't see them moving on.

2. Red Panda: I didn't see that pick coming from Howie. But I love it. a deserving act that gets a second chance. well done. I like Red Panda and she has such a good attitude. However it is a little stale. She does an amazing trick and had no prep time but I don't think she did enough. So happy to see her on radio city stage though.

3. Angela Hoover: And this is why I didn't want her moving on. Imagine if Jim Meskman had been on her quarterfinal week.I laughed once...and I laugh at everything. The only person she did that I knew was sharon and I don't think that was very good. material was boring. Horrid.

4. Duo Resonance: They needed more time to prepare. Their performance last week was beautiful. This one was very...boring. Their strength was to be together. where you saw their passion and strength and balance. They spent too much time apart and the judges were right the box distracted. I would love to see them again though.

5. Collins Key: I love this guy. So much stage presents (get out of here Al). The trick was meh. I'm not sure how he did it but I know its a trick. last time I was too impressed to try and figure t out. Howard was right this trick needs more than 90 seconds. But I hope he goes through.

6. Innovative Force: They were good last time (not great). This time ugh it was horrible. there were timimng issues, blatant mistakes, and confusing choreography. Last time they were intense and it worked. this time they were silly and all over the place. They may get through just because their are so many girls and america likes kids. But they shouldn't.

7. Dave Fenley: The first time I disagree with Howard all night. I think Dave was better this week. Very nice to see just the guitar with no back-up singers or over the top production values. He has a decent voice and wasn't a horrible beatboxr. America loves this guy so expect to see him in the finals.

8. Taylor Williamson: NOW THATS HOW ITS DONE!!! His opening shot at Heidi about the camel may be the funniest thing said on AGT ever. I was literally in tears the whole time and even my parents who don't love comedians were rolling. This guy is special ad may get all 10 of my votes. Best act of the night hands down.

9. Jonathon Allen: I love musical theater. And Les Mis is one of my fave shows. So I know how tough this song is props for bravery kid. But it showed his weakness. he struggled to hit the entrances. Its tough to sing so high so softly and with emotion needed to pull off this number. He may be saved by everyone else not doing well. He's on the bubble.

10. Catapult Entertainment: I've been hard on these guys and I will continue to. They are not original at all. And the judges were right it was confusing. Still its creative aand fun and beautiful. I expect them to make it through on a weak night. They should thank their lucky stars they were on this week.

11.Cami Bradley: i still don't know what the judges see in her. She just is not what I want to listen to. I like her arrangements but I think that almost hurts her why take a song everyone loves and make it so we can't recognize it. But the judges rave and I would be shocked if she doesn't make it through.

12. Forte: And we end the show with a bang. Thank you Forte. These guys have such blend its amazing. They hit their notes and unlike Jonathan pick a safe song in their range knowing their isn't a chance they wouldn't be n the top 6 just wait til next time gang these guys are a force to be reckoned with.

Power Rankings:
1. Taylor Williamson
2. Forte
3. Dave Fenley
4. Collins Key
5. Duo Resonance
6. Jonathon Allen
7. Catapult Entertainment
8. Cami Bradley
9. Red Panda
10. Tone the Cheifrocca
11. Innovative Force
12. Angela Hoover

However America will vote:
1. Forte
2. Taylor Williamson
3. Cami Bradley
4. Dave Fenley
5. Catapult Entertainment

with a judges pick probably between Collins Key and Innovative Force. As sad as it may be I think Jonathon is knocked out by forte and I don't think America likes Duo enough. But this could be a night of upsets and I'm only certain about Taylor and Forte. Holy cow is next week going to be crazy or what.....

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Scarriemonster 18 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-13, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarriemonster Click to send private message to Scarriemonster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13"
Meh, indeed.

It was a good show for the Heidi Klum drinking game. Basically every time she says something dumb or stares out as if lost, do a shot. By 9:30 you no longer care what you're watching.

I'm kidding.

>1.Tone the Cheifrocca--A-S-S-C-L-O-W-N-S !

>2. Red Panda--At the very least, she got the chance to bring her talent to a national audience. Maybe we're all just a little less ignorant now.

>3. Angela Hoover--I haven't figured out whether impressionism is an art or justification for manslaughter. Stay tuned.

>4. Duo Resonance--Nice, nice. Less of the box.
>
>
>5. Collins Key--Still one of my picks for the finale. So few people are as affable onstage as he is.

>6. Innovative Force--I've liked them, but tonight they just seemed out of sync.

>7. Dave Fenley--Ack! Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!
>
>8. Taylor Williamson--I love him!

>9. Jonathon Allen--The song choice is way overdone.

>10. Catapult Entertainment--I really dug the under the sea thing. I had no problem understanding the story because I didn't think there was a story as such. Abstract art can just be such a chore to figure out... ;)

>11.Cami Bradley--Yeah...and?
>
>12. Forte--I feel like I've been through this before, and it wasn't my cup of tea then either.

As to the results...beats the heck out of me!

08-28-13, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-13 AT 00:28 AM (EST)

Well, first of all, tonight was nowhere near the entertainment bonanza I was expecting. An astonishingly meh semifinal. Shame the KriStef Brothers couldn't perform, they would almost certainly have sailed through to the finals against tonight's competition.

Will they be back for next week's semi? Hope so. If not, I guess we'll find out not only who Howard picks as a Wild Card but... hm, how would they fill out the 12th spot.

Anyway, tonight's program.

01. Tone the Chiefrocca. X by Howard. I don't think they really deserved an X, that was just Howard having a tantrum. That said, their QF performance was better than this one, the bit is getting old.

02. Red Panda. Shame she didn't nail it, I was really rooting for her to have a flawless performance this time. That said, it is the same circus act it always has been, incredible and awesome as it is.

Two acts and both the same old thing, will this night get better?

03. Angela Hoover. Enjoyable performance, her impressions are spot on and I had some laughs. Unfortunately, she does need some stronger material, the set just seemed to wander and have no good finish.

04. Duo Resonance. I liked the box, it was an interesting change for them and a thematic statement for their set. I was left wanting more, actually. I do think she spent too much time in the box, though, and the emergence should have come sooner. What really impressed me most was what they were able to do together on the small top of the box platform.

05. Collins Key. Not a great routine, unfortunately. Goofy kid persona and delivery and stuff got to be a bit much, his tricks are all starting to seem like just a variation on the same bit, and for goodness sake if you bring an audience member to the stage make it clear she isn't already your girlfriend. That said, wouldn't mind seeing him again, but enough of the Kreskin trick.

06. Innovative Force. Agree with Howie, this did not blow me away. If anything it seemed to me like a series of disconnected demos rather than a solid group routine. Mel called it messy, I think she was being kind.

07. Dave Fenley. Well, he was probably going to make it through to the next round no matter what he did, and I actually did enjoy seeing a country boy take on a Spice Girls piece, got a laugh or two. Great attacking his guitar, he managed to make it through the song even though it was totally wrong for his voice.

08. Taylor Williamson. Finally a WOW!!! Taylor killed it tonight, I was laughing in unexpected places. Can't believe -- and sorry Corvis -- but tonight a comedian was the best act of the night.

09. Jonathan Allen. That .. was a total downer. And not in a good way. Don't know what Heidi meant by saying you could hear a mouse fart, never heard one of those and don't know why it would be a good thing. Germans. Seriously, a mouse fart would have been welcome.

10. Catapult. Enjoyable set, didn't seem to make a lot of sense but I liked the inventiveness they brought to it.

11. Cami Bradley. Shucks. Of all the singers this year, she's been my favorite. And I liked the song choice even. But she failed to deliver, half the time I couldn't understand what she was singing, very disappointing.

12. Forte. Didn't understand a single word they sang, but that was some strong singing and right good harmonizing. They pretty much met my expectations and I will be astonished if they don't get to the finals.

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-13, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13"
01. Tone the Chiefrocca. This bit isn't getting old, dabo, it IS old. It was fun to watch once. For the first half of the "song".

02. Red Panda. The act is cool, but I agree that it's the same thing each time and if she was hoping to go on, she was going to need to do something else. Switch it up a little bit. And of course, missing the bowl didn't help.

03. Angela Hoover. I liked some of it. I chuckled. But not nearly enough to go on.

04. Duo Resonance. Last time was better, no doubt about it. I still liked them. I agree with dabo - they needed out of the box sooner.

05. Collins Key. His stage presence isn't there. He looks and acts like a kid who is getting up in front of people and is just winging it. The trick is a good one, but he needs to do something different! Could be the end of the road for him and that'd be a shame. I do like him.

06. Innovative Force. Messy was an apt description of this act. I couldn't tell what I supposed to be looking at.

07. Dave Fenley. I'm not a big fan but I liked what he did tonight.

08. Taylor Williamson. He was really funny. I guess maybe he was the best act of the night, but that ain't saying much with how everyone else bombed.

09. Jonathan Allen. Like UndercoverMonk, I am a musical theatre fan and I agree that this song is one of the hardest to pull off. As soon as he started, I knew he was in trouble. For one thing, he's too young to portray the pain and self sacrifice of the song. I just didn't buy it.

10. Catapult. I didn't understand the beginning of the act, but it got better as it went along. Not my favorite, but it was okay.

11. Cami Bradley. I thought she was good, but not rewind worthy like she was last time.

12. Forte. They were probably the best act of the night - sorry Taylor!

Half of these acts move on? Really? That seems excessive.

I would advance Cami, Taylor, Forte, Collins Key and Duo Resonance. Wait, that's only five. Okay, throw in Fenley - he's going to make it no matter what anyway.

08-28-13, 02:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-13 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

I would still say Taylor had the best act of the night. Forte delivered but they took the safe route in their song choice. (That said, while singers have some advantages in the competition (obviously), there is a limiting factor in song choice -- royalties have to be paid.)

Having given it some consideration, this is how I would rank the performances this week:

1. Taylor Williamson
2. Forte
3. Duo Resonance
4. Catapult Entertainment
5. Collins Key
6. Cami Bradley
7. Dave Fenley (I laughed, I enjoyed it, it was amusing)
8. Angela Hoover
9. Red Panda
10. Tone the Chiefrocca
11. Jonathan Allen (shame, but that was the train wreck of the night IMO)
12. Innovative Force (total failure)

TL 22 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-13, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TL Click to send private message to TL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-13 AT 04:02 PM (EST)

Six acts go through? I don't even know if there are six acts that deserve to go through. I was really pulling for the KriStef Brothers to make it to the end so hopefully if the injury is not too serious, we could see them next week. If not, then I hope we see them again next year instead of that freakin' Miami All-Stars guy again.

Here's video showing the KriStef Brothers accident:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nclLPGk1eMY

That guy is lucky to be alive, he could have broken his neck! The video does say that the Brothers will be on next week, so at least that is good news!

Tone Da Chiefrocca
The last performance was much better. Not sure why these guys were brought back. Even with six acts moving on, I don't think they will be one of them.

Red Panda
I'm glad Howie gave her another chance but her act really has just been the same thing over and over again. If anything her earlier performances were better because she did not miss any of the bowls. She could potentially make it through but I doubt it.

Angela Hoover
I like her but her material is awful. It's a shame because she has a lot of talent and I feel she has all the tools to be a star. That Republican joke was the nail in the coffin. I'm not into politics at all so I'm not offended or anything, but that was such a dumb thing to do, even if if was "someone else" making the joke. She could possibly make it through though, as I think she will get a lot of support from women voters, unless they are Republican.

Duo Resonance
I didn't really like the performance but I understand they didn't really have much time to prepare. I think the box was too prominent and that she should have gotten out of it much earlier. Another act they may possibly move on, I think they are lucky the overall show was weak.

Collins Key
I love magic but I don't think this kid is that great. The trick was too complicated, and there wasn't much of a pay-off. It was also very similar to his last performance. I personally don't find these kinds of tricks very impressive, as there are many ways it could have been done. I like tricks where I really have no idea how they are done.

I don't know how Key did this exactly, but here are my ideas. First, he obviously knows that girl. It's been established that the whole "Have we met before?" thing is always just a lie. Second, the judges are in on the trick. When they took out multiple balls to make sure they were all different, they don't show the camera, so for all we know, those balls all could have said the same thing. Third, Twitter results? Who really knows the true results of the tweets? Again, this is another manufactured result.

The whole date aspect was lame. All the hashtag this and that is lame. Sorry this kid is lame. He will get enough votes to make it through though.

Innovative Force
I'm not really sure what I just watched. It was just a random assortment of tricks. Not much else to say. They could make it through as they will appeal to a lot of middle-America.

Dave Fenley
I liked that he tried something different, but it wasn't done too well. Still better than those two country guys by a mile. He should make it to the next round pretty easily.

Taylor Williamson
This guy is great. By far the better comedian when compared to Hoover. I would like to see him compete directly with Wing in the quarterfinals. He should make it through easily.

Jonathon Allen
Bad performance. Forte CRUSHED him. I don't think they sent him home though, as he could be saved by the overall weak performances this week. Not quite the bomb of Marty's a couple weeks back, so I think he will still get enough votes to make it. I wouldn't mind seeing him go home though.

Catapult Entertainment
I kept thinking of the Little Mermaid during this performance, not sure if that is good or bad. They are okay. Silhouettes was still a lot more impressive. I think they will get enough votes this week.

Cami Bradley
Sorry Ingrid Michaelson already did this (and much better too I might add):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3TxALGVFok

Not a huge fan of Cami but again, much better than those two country boys! I don't see why the judges love her so much, but I think she will make it through. Unfortunately, I think all the singing acts will make it through this week.

Forte
If a singing act wins it all, which seems very likely, it better be these guys. Fantastic performance. I love Unchained Melody and this was a great rendition. I only wished that it lasted longer. I was confused at the beginning, are these guys singing in English? Haha. They will make it to the next round. I will stop watching if they do not.

Who Makes It To The Next Round
Forte
Taylor Williamson
Cami Bradley (meh)
Dave Fenley (eh)
Jonathon Allen (sigh)
Last pick I think either Collins Key or Catapult.

bsquared 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-28-13, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bsquared Click to send private message to bsquared Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13"
I'm sorry, but the fact that Innovative Force, Collins Key (who had an underwhelming performance) and worst of all Catapult who should be disqualified for copying like three other previous acts beat out Dave is beyond me. Had it been solely America's vote, he would have slid by easily. Dave has one of the fullest, richest voices I've ever heard and I would buy his album in a heartbeat. DAMN CATAPULT WHY HOWIE WHY.

Luckily Catapult is out next round unless they pull what they did last week and start their intro package with: "Hi, I'm the creator of Catapult. My wife is pregnant, 9/11, Jesus, kittens" and do a set about lizards or something.

When Marty Brown, Jimmy Rose, and the Military Wives with their vote milking ways make it through next week, I'll feel the same way. If it weren't for acts like Taylor, Forte, Kenichi, and formally Dave, I wouldn't watch this show at all.

08-28-13, 10:43 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13"
LAST EDITED ON 08-28-13 AT 10:45 PM (EST)

Innovative Force making it through was a travesty, they have been awful twice now on the live shows. I would gladly have Dave or anyone else from this week in their place.

America was suckers for the little ones this time.

08-28-13, 10:40 PM (EST)
8. "Results"
Well, interesting results night. I felt coming into it only two acts deserved to be locks this week, Taylor Williamson and Forte. No idea, really, who else would get through.

Guest acts Cassidy Pope and One Direction both delivered tonight, kinda makes up for the mehness of last night. Anyway..

The first three acts Nick called to the chopping block were:

Innovative Force
Tone the Chiefrocca
Red Panda

Not a good sign. See the list I posted upthread, I placed these as the #9, #10 and #12 acts of the week. If one has to go through let it be #9, Red Panda, coz yeah let's give her one more chance to have a flawless performance. I was kinda hoping for a none of the above. But then Nick announced that Innovative Force were in the finals. Hey, if America wants to vote through the worst act of the week, so be it, not like it is the first time that has happened. Good-bye Tone and Rong.

The next three acts brought out were:

Duo Resonance
Jonathan Allen
Forte

Two of my top six acts, and Jonathan (#11). Who would make it through? No surprise, lock Forte is in the finals! Good-bye Duo and Jonathan.

The next three acts to face it:

Angela Hoover
Taylor Williamson
Collins Key

Another two of my top six, and Angela (#8). Taylor is a lock, of course. But then Nick announced that Collins Key was in the finals! Whoa!

But Nick then kept Angela and Taylor around because one of them would also be going through, and it turned out to be lock Taylor. Good-bye, Angela. Keep working on it, some stronger material and she could have a great career.

Howard's Wild Card was finally announced: Leon and Romy. Hey, their last magic performance was a disaster, but why not. If they make it through to the finals Collins is going to really have to step it up to survive.

Of the last three remaining acts, one was voted through and the judges would decide which of the remaining two would go through:

Dave Fenley
Catapult Entertainment
Cami Bradley

Another two of my top six, and Dave (#7). Even though I didn't think he had a great performance this week, I thought Dave was kinda a lock anyway, the best of the country boys with no other country boys as competition this week. But then Nick announced that Cami was in the finals! WOW! Very unexpected.

And so the judges cast their votes. Mel, of course, voted for Dave, her guy. But then Howard, Heidi and Howie all voted for Catapult! Holy Jingles, Batman, the best of this year's country boys is out!

Anyway, I was pretty happy, for such a meh week five of my top six made it through.

Next week, hopefully, Kristofer will be recovered and able to perform.

personofinterest 247 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-29-13, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail personofinterest Click to send private message to personofinterest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Results"
I was kind of hoping that Tone the Chief would get through just because it was that ridiculous to bring them back.

Felt bad for Red Panda. Even if she had nailed it, I don't think she could do any more than she has. I did want her to succeed this time though.

Hoping that Collins can do something better next time. I have liked him and I do think that he is very personable. The audience cheering loudly and not stopping, etc. seemed to unnerve him as well as the trick taking too long to get rolling.

I would take Dave F over either of the other country boys, but figured that they would take Catapult for some variety.

Too bad for Angela. I think she has potential, but Taylor blew her away. Maybe if she had followed her republican joke with a democrat joke it would have helped. I always expect to be a little offended by a stand up comedian, so none of that bothered me.

Kristef Bros hopefully will be able to perform next week.

frankz 1214 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-30-13, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frankz Click to send private message to frankz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Results"
01. Tone the Chiefrocca.
I don’t think Howard had a tantrum, he’s just being an honest judge. But yeah, enough with these guys. I liked to choir beginning and they make me smile. I enjoy them, but enough.

02. Red Panda.
I think it was fair that Howie brought her back, she earned her spot in front of America. But, America spoke, and correctly. Even if she nailed it, that’s enough.

03. Angela Hoover.
I think she’s really good. Her Sharon was great but yeah, the material is weak. I would have selected her for the final 6 though.

04. Duo Resonance.
I liked the symbolism of the box. She did spend a little too long in it as the stunts on top of the box were outstanding. I could watch them for an hour but they do need to have different themes and formats.

05. Collins Key.
This was rushed and a very easy trick but I like him and wanted him to move on to the finals. Obviously the girl was a plant but the judges weren’t in on it. The bags had two compartments, one with mixed balls and one with the desired balls. The assistants just switched compartments. The Central Park thing was easy too. He had all three locations somewhere. All he had to do was show the proper location once it was selected. He did roll up his other sleeve to show he had nothing there but the other two may have been on his leg, or on a bandana he pulls out or whatever.

06. Innovative Force.
Enough with the kids. Same complaint I’ve had throughout with them, too much stuff going on. They were running into each other while kids were contorting on the sidelines. The bad thing is they have a chance. Leave it to America to like this mess.

07. Dave Fenley.
I like him and would go see him. It’s quite unfortunate he didn’t get through and the discombobulated band of adolescents did.

08. Taylor Williamson.
He really is good. His material is strong and his improvisational skills are obvious in the banter with the judges.

09. Jonathan Allen.
He certainly has a good voice but I was bored to tears. 90 seconds just dragged on. Glad he’s gone.

10. Catapult.
It was confusing at first but then we found out there was a technical glitch at first and they were scrambling to get back in sync. That said, they did a great job recovering and the second half flowed well. I’m glad they went through. I want to see more.

11. Cami Bradley.
I thought the audio all night long was bad. I couldn’t understand anyone. This was not my favorite performance from her, I liked last week’s much better, but I do like her. Glad she made it through.

12. Forte.
Not much to say here, an outstanding performance. These guys are REALLY good. No matter what America decides, these guys are going places. They are probably better off not winning so they are free to make their own deals. The million dollar prize is really a joke. Paid off over 40 years gives you $25,000 a year divided by 3 is $8,300 a year for each.

I was pleased with the results except for Innovative Force. Would rather have seen Dave or even Angela.

Shake head back and forth quickly to see the Bob motorcycle z000m!!
I never apologize. I’m sorry, but that’s just the way I am.

Agman2 1608 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-25-16, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Agman2 Click to send private message to Agman2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Semifinal #1 8/27/13"
It really doesn't matter what we think because none of them are on the show anymore!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •