The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"9/8 Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-09-09, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"9/8 Show"
Ten acts competing to be the next three or four or five acts to get to the final round.

1. Recycled Percussion were up first. They're pretty good but Blue Man Group has nothing to worry about.

2. Lawrence Beamen sang, unusual song choice but I liked this performance.

3. Erik & Rickie danced their little hearts out. They are cute and they get the best presentation (camera shots) of any of the dance acts, but I think they've shown us everything they've got.

4. Jeffrey Ou, rapid mad pianist, technically he did an amazing job, artistically it was just more playing a nice piece at entirely the wrong tempo. But Sharon wanted the mad scientist, she should be more careful what she asks for.

5. Hairo Torres then flung himself around the dance floor and contorted himself oddly, with the help of the AGT dancers, and it is truly amazing some of the things he does.

6. The EriAm Sisters, nice kids, sing well together, I can't see them beating out some of the other singing acts.

7. Mario & Jenny, what can I say, Jenny did some nice sexy dancing and pole dancing I guess that was, Mario should have stuck to juggling dangerous things.

8. Drew Stevyns, singer and guitar strummer, and maybe it's just me but I thought this time he was kinda bad.

9. FootworKINGz, this time even faster and harder, and I thought what they did was amazing but they do need better choreography.

10. Barbara Padilla, simply a stunning performance, if a singer is going to win AGT again she is one of the two who it should be.

SMILES ARE FREE

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 9/8 Show jbug 09-09-09 1
   RE: 9/8 Show Max Headroom 09-09-09 3
       RE: 9/8 Show jbug 09-09-09 4
 RE: 9/8 Show susang 09-09-09 2
 The Results dabo 09-09-09 5
   RE: The Results Max Headroom 09-10-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-09, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 9/8 Show"
I didn't get to watch.
I'm confused.
What happened to Kevin Skinner and Grandma?

Agman 2009

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-09, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 9/8 Show"
They'll be back next week for the finals. This show was determining the other half of the final 10 acts.

"Play expert, you noob." - Max's DS

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-09, 03:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 9/8 Show"
thanks Max. Guess I've missed too many to even be able to keep up! LOL

susang 429 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-09-09, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail susang Click to send private message to susang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 9/8 Show"
Recycled Percussion: Another great performance. Hope they make it to the Final.

Hairo Torres: Better this week than in the Quarterfinals. I like his sense of humor.

dabo 25344 desperate attention whore postings

09-09-09, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "The Results"
Top five America's decisions, no judges choice this time, the judges made their two choices last week.

First up, Hairo Torres v. FootworKINGz. Great, the two most original dance acts against each other.

Moving on, Hairi Torres. Say good-bye to FootworKINGz.

Next to pair against each other, ballroom kidancers Erik and Rickie v. mad pianist Jeffrey Ou. America decides... they all lose.

Good-bye Erik & Rickie, good-bye Jeffrey Ou. At least Jeffrey was there to help Erik & Rickie get over getting axed.

Next up, Recycled Percussion v. Mario & Jenny. Oh, yawn.

Huh? Moving on, Recycled Percusssion, say good-bye to Mario & Jenny. Aw, man, Jenny is way hot. Not that it really matters who finally wins, but dang she is way hot.

So, only three spots left, and four singing acts left, oh dear.

Lawrence Beamen v. The EriAm Sisters v. Drew Stevyns v. Barbara Padilla.

Next to move on... Barbara Padilla. Least surprising result of the night.

Next to move on... Lawrence Beamen. Second least surprising result of the night.

Commercial break. Third least surprising result of the night.

Next to move on, Drew Stevyns. Say good-bye to the EriAm Sisters. Frankly, neither act could ultimately win, by this point I didn't really care.

Max Headroom 10028 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-09, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Results"
Here we go again with America's Got Talent Singers. *sigh*

Despite being singers, Lawrence Beaman and Barbara Padilla are both excellent choices as both have excellent voices. Drew Stevyns goes into the "hugely overrated" bucket with Kevin Skinner and The Texas Tenors. Recycled Percussion is a favorite of mine but is probably too unusual to win. And I wouldn't pay money to watch Hairo Torres if he were the only act in Las Vegas.

Once again I see a singing act winning this competition, just like all the previous seasons (ventriloquist Terry Fator is a voice act, if not technically a singer). None of the remaining non-singing acts (Fab Five, Grandma Lee, Recycled Percussion, Hairo Torres) seem to have that "something extra" which will put them over the top.

"Play expert, you n00b." - Max's DS

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •