The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Cuts"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences America's Got Talent Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dizwiz 2699 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-29-09, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Cuts"
LAST EDITED ON 07-29-09 AT 09:26 AM (EST)

It amazes me, who they decide to cut vs. who they keep. The guitar boy was in the first group cut. WTH?! They kept some HORRIBLE acts, too...acts that I couldn't believe got sent to Vegas in the first place.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Cuts jbug 07-29-09 1
   RE: The Cuts Dizwiz 07-29-09 2
       RE: The Cuts jbug 07-29-09 3
           RE: The Cuts Dizwiz 07-29-09 4
               RE: Yodeling Domenatrix stays, Tali... mindy23 07-29-09 5
 RE: The Cuts jbug 07-30-09 6
   RE: The Cuts jbug 07-30-09 7
       RE: The Cuts HDTV 07-30-09 8
           RE: The Cuts jbug 07-30-09 9
               RE: The Cuts HDTV 07-30-09 10
               RE: The Cuts Dizwiz 07-30-09 11
                   RE: The Cuts mindy23 07-31-09 12
   RE: The Cuts BrassFan 07-31-09 13
       RE: The Cuts jbug 08-03-09 14
           RE: The Cuts BrassFan 08-03-09 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-29-09, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Cuts"
I just got a few peeks at this last night. Hopefully they'll run it again & I can see it.

From what I did see, I agree. I think i saw them keep 2 of the little kid dancer acts. Sorry, but those kids were okay, but I have seen much better from kids those ages. I think Sharon & Hoff have trouble hurting kids feelings.
Then they cut one guy singer who was really good.

At least they had sense to cut the 70+ disco dancer. He had a real sucky attitude anyway. And he wasn't that good.

Piers is the only judge that really judges on pure talent.

Agman 2009

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-29-09, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dizwiz Click to send private message to Dizwiz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Cuts"
I actually cheered when they cut the disco dancer. Did they wind up keeping that older lady dancer, with the long gray hair? She needs to go, too.

07-29-09, 10:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Cuts"
I don't know on that one.
But they kept the woman with the leather suit & tail and whip. I don't even know what her talent was!

07-29-09, 10:29 AM (EST)
4. "RE: The Cuts"
The yodeling dominatrix? *sigh*

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-29-09, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Yodeling Domenatrix stays, Talin goes! :-("
What are these judges smoking? UNREAL!! Like there is any way in HECK that this woman is going to even make it to the finals! WHO in their right mind would watch her for even 10 minutes and PAY to boot? Scary!

Then, Talin, our 9 y/o who played guitar in the league of a miriad of modern rock stars-he's on his way home? GET REAL! Even Piers told him he'd be in the finals, then this? I have never been so disappointed in this show.

And I'm incredibly tempted to not even watch it to the finals!

07-30-09, 09:13 AM (EST)
6. "RE: The Cuts"
Okay I watched both cut episodes last night.

Can't believe the glass eater go thru! or the older lady who danced ? was that what she was doing?
or the little girl who played the keyboard and sang (rather poorly) but had the happy personality? Sorry, there were so many more people with real talent who got cut.

One of the judges should be blogging to tell us what they base their decisions on - really.

David tells the acrobat couple (the one with the heavy guy & the tiny woman) that they're not sure they could sustain a show in Vegas.
So, they think a guy can eat glass for an hour? and that people will pay to see him do it?
Or the little girl can act cutsie for an hour show?
Don't think so.

I'm checking to see if the website has a list of the top 40 yet.

Agman 2009

07-30-09, 09:15 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Cuts"
LAST EDITED ON 07-30-09 AT 09:21 AM (EST)

okay
so the Hoff is blogging.
Haven't read it yet but it's on the official web site.

so, not exactly blogging; looks more like answering some questions via video clips

HDTV 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-30-09, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HDTV Click to send private message to HDTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Cuts"
the past 2 shows were ALL about the hosts, what dribble, worst then the drawn out crap on the biggest loser. 'Your going to Vegas'....for what, to get layed off the job BEFORE u even start. CRAP. oh then give those dance groups just 12 hours to perform a routine.Lets see how much tears can we bring out, then let them go....or give them their biggest break in their lives.knock those hosts off their high stools, kind of like the carnival, throw something at them to win a prize.

07-30-09, 11:34 AM (EST)
9. "RE: The Cuts"
The way the judges - on practically all these kinds of shows - beat around the bush and try to make out like they're cutting someone - then tell them they're staying?
It's getting old; real old.

Agman 2009

HDTV 54 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-30-09, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HDTV Click to send private message to HDTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Cuts"
Joan Rivers.......she needs to be the host on all these shows. she'll cut to the chase....lol

07-30-09, 05:47 PM (EST)
11. "RE: The Cuts"
I wonder if they really do it that way, or if it's editing? It seems so mean. And old.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-31-09, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Cuts"
I wonder, too. I mean, it lost its originality way back on AI, season 2! Give me a break already!!

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-31-09, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Cuts"
>David tells the acrobat couple (the
>one with the heavy guy
>& the tiny woman) that
>they're not sure they could
>sustain a show in Vegas.
>
>So, they think a guy can
>eat glass for an hour?
>and that people will pay
>to see him do it?

People have been paying big bucks to see The Amazing Jonathan in Vegas for years.

08-03-09, 08:59 AM (EST)
14. "RE: The Cuts"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-09 AT 08:59 AM (EST)

I've never heard of this jonathan, but then I've never been to Vegas either, so.....

BrassFan 322 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-03-09, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BrassFan Click to send private message to BrassFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Cuts"
>LAST EDITED ON 08-03-09
>AT 08:59 AM (EST)

>
> I've never heard of this
>jonathan, but then I've never
>been to Vegas either, so.....
>

He does a "magic" act that is more about grossing out the audience than doing any kind of real magic.

One of his tricks involves an illusion of a large chef's knife slicing deep into his arm

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •