The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-26-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"
Jack is back. Discuss.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thre... J Slice 03-26-07 1
 RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thre... J I M B O 03-27-07 2
   RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thre... HistoryDetective 03-27-07 3
       RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thre... AyaK 03-27-07 5
   RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thre... AyaK 03-27-07 4
       RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thre... HistoryDetective 03-27-07 6
           RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thre... AyaK 03-27-07 7
               RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thre... HistoryDetective 03-27-07 8
       RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thre... J I M B O 03-28-07 10
 RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thre... CTgirl 03-28-07 9
   RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thre... Ice 9 04-03-07 11
       RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thre... PagongRatEater 04-03-07 12
           RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thre... J Slice 04-03-07 13
               RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thre... trigirl 04-06-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-26-07, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"
Somehow, I thought it'd be a lot harder to capture Gredenko- oh well. Guess since Jack is injured, the bad guys should take it easy on him.

Doyle the Mole. I'd like to feign shock.

I'll confess to a soapy moment here: I thought the Milo/Nadia hot-hallway-makeout thing was... well... kinda hot. Though, Milo, if CHLOE notices your crush on Nadia, you should probably take the giant flashing neon sign off your back. It's effing obvious, dood.

Not enough Morris, dammit!

Oh, and Veep is goddamned crazy. Absolutely bonkers.

Hooray for the O'Brians!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"

gotta say, that whole "Rain Man turned agent" thing is right up there with the animal trap for me. totally lost me with that.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"
Yeah, it ranked right up there with Erin Driscoll's mentally unstable daughter's stay in CTU's medical facility.

03-27-07, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"
Visiting CTU's medical facility used to equal certain death.

At least that's stopped. For now.

03-27-07, 11:35 AM (EST)
4. "RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-27-07 AT 11:37 AM (EST)

Well, I could see a functional autistic being involved in his brother's plot.

And the focus has shifted now. Jack's going to finish taking out the Arab suitcase nukes within two weeks, when he captures Fayed. But we're continuing down the season 2 route with Noah Daniels.

And we're not done with Russia and China yet, either. Far from it.

Or with Audrey. Right, Kuja?

And just how does Philip Bauer tie into everything?

03-27-07, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"
Or with Audrey.

Carp. My 24 buddies and I were hoping that Kim was in the car with Audrey and this was the last of both of them.

03-27-07, 10:27 PM (EST)
7. "RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"
We'll see the end of Audrey later this season, according to Kuja.

03-27-07, 11:02 PM (EST)
8. "RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"
As happy as that makes me, I'm not familiar with Kuja, so I'm going to assume that it is an educated guess rather than a spoiler. (If it is a spoiler, please allow me to continue thinking it is merely an educated guess.)

J I M B O 6839 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to send private message to J%20I%20M%20B%20O Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"

And I *could* see someone getting caught in an animal trap. It's just so implausible, and borderline silly in the context of 24.

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 07:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"
With its melodrama and recycled story lines, 24 is turning more into a comedy than a thriller.

When Jack Bauer was talking to Hauser's brother, "It's o.k. I'm a police officer." Kiefer used his creepy Phone Booth voice. Great in the movie, not so encouraging here!

Nadia and Milo's kiss was deja vu with Tony and Michelle - same place, almost the same dialogue!

Best suspension of reality moment: When the Joint Chief announced the President has countermanned the VP's order and we see Wayne Palmer sitting up in bed back to normal!

Worst: The VP saying that the President wasn't fit to command. (been there, done that.)

Ice 9 288 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-03-07, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ice%209 Click to send private message to Ice%209 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"
I totally agree.

What's more is the comical use of "the best information available to us" (most recently employed with Nadia). Has "the best information available" ever been accurate? EVER? At this point it's something like: Truth 25 - Best Information Available 0.

That goes into the file of most overwrought 24 expressions along with "I'll do everything in my power to <prevent X from happening/make X happen>" (X invariably does the opposite), "<X> is our only option" where X is foolhardy, drastic, and almost always illegal (and often NOT the only option), and let's not forget "Trust me".

PagongRatEater 12973 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-07, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PagongRatEater Click to send private message to PagongRatEater Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"
I thought that the number one phrase on this show was "within the hour."

"It cannot be emphasized too clearly and too often that this nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religion, but on the gospel of Jesus Christ. For this very reason, peoples of other faiths have been afforded asylum, prosperity, and freedom of worship here.” Patrick Henry

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-07, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"
I'm more concerned about the people from Badguystan... you know, Assad's country.

Hooray for the O'Brians!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-06-07, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 24 S6 E15 (8-9 PM) -- 3/26 thread"
Badguystan

LMfreakinAO

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •