The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 discussion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-07, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 discussion"
The title of this thread is starting to look like DoD jargon.

Speaking on which, according to the great and mighty Czar on the 24 Spoilers board, this is the episode in which Jack finds out the supposed fate of a former DoD high-level staffer that he knew in his pre-China days. I say "supposed" because it has been leaked, by the clever and daring Kuja on the same board, that that fate is a deception. We can but hope that the producers do not take that story line the way they originally were pointing it when Kuja learned of it.

The drones are coming! The drones are coming! And yet another CTU mole. CTU is easier to infiltrate than the Mafia.

Soylent Green: recycling America, one person at a time.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ho hum AyaK 03-19-07 1
   RE: Ho hum sittem 03-21-07 11
 RE: 24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 disc... trigirl 03-20-07 2
 RE: 24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 disc... Sagebrush Dan 03-20-07 3
   Audrey trigirl 03-20-07 4
 RE: 24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 disc... Jims02 03-20-07 5
   RE: 24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 disc... J Slice 03-20-07 6
       Amen to that AyaK 03-20-07 7
       RE: 24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 disc... Jims02 03-20-07 8
           RE: 24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 disc... trigirl 03-20-07 9
               RE: 24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 disc... J Slice 03-20-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-19-07, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ho hum"
So, we see the "evil VP" plot line (see seasons 2 and 5) shaping up. This VP, Noah Daniels, is really evil. Will Wayne awaken from his coma in time to head off WWIII? And how will Daniels react to that? Are we redoing season 2?

We see the Jack revenge scenario shaping up. Of course, since this is 24, we know Audrey isn't dead. That must mean that the Chinese have her too.

And we still have the dangling line of whether Josh is Jack's son. I'd hate it if he was, for the timeline reasons we discussed earlier, but Czar says that the writers have decided to go all soap, all the time.

Philip still has to answer for his roles in Jack's capture by China and whatever is happening with Audrey. I figure he will.

But I'm really getting tired of these last-second saves. Zzzzzzzz.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-21-07, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ho hum"
I'm finally caught up on episodes - two weeks ago I hadn't seen anything but the first four minutes of the season. Got up at 5:30 this am to see the last episode after 18 hours of downloading time.

Is there a chance that Phillip phones Noah Daniels at some point?

We're set up to have Wayne woken up to countermand the order, but then sacrificing his life. Maybe Sis will get to be Pres next season.

We don't actually have enough time left to recover Audrey do we? And, who will Jack have to do for revenge - daddy?

I like your idea on the mole - it's the only thing that makes sense at this point. 'Course, who says it's gotta make sense?

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-20-07, 06:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 discussion"
This is beginning to feel like the most incoherent season ever. I do know that we are talking about 24 but, c'mon, I am the queen of 'suspension of disbelief' and even I am floundering. Too many tangents.

Was that it for Martha, Aaron and Charles. wtf?

New plot...now Audrey?

Jack's 'love child'.

A mole in CTU. go figure.

An evil-doer in Washington.

Muslin extremists.

I sure hope there is some master storytelling coming up that is going to wind all these pieces together.

Sagebrush Dan 9824 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-07, 10:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 discussion"
I think Audrey may be dead cuz she has her own show elsewhere. Unless, of course, it gets cancelled, then she will be mysteriously resurrected (or was her show already cancelled? I can't keep up).

Tribe

What if imagination and art are not frosting at all, but the fountainhead of human experience?
—Rollo May

03-20-07, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Audrey"
The Nine has been on hiatus for a long time. Translation...cancelled. I think we will see Audrey before the end of this season. How they will tie up all these tangents...now that I want to see.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-07, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: 24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-07 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

This whole CTU Mole plotline has me kinda baffled, because we don't really have many suspects. The only characters we know in CTU are Nadia, Milo, Morris, Chloe, and Bill... In addition, it's probably not going to be Chloe or Bill behind this. If it were, that would be one crazy twist.

If there is a mole in CTU, I'm leaning toward Morris. I'm probably wrong, however.

I wouldn't mind if it's Nadia, though, since that would be a departure from the typical twists over the years. It would be kinda like Nina from the first season, who was initially flagged as a CTU mole and then cleared later. I really hope this isn't another one of those "So-and-so was framed" scenarios, because they're kinda obvious. In "24 Land," Nadia's name appearing as the guilty party automatically means that she's innocent.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-07, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 discussion"
Jims, I gotta disagree.

This mole thing is SCREAMING Milo.

What I refuse to believe, however, is that even after Chloe's long-winded warning, she hasn't put two and two together yet.

This season is just about the most ridiculous combination of 24 cliches EVER.

Hooray for the O'Brians!

03-20-07, 02:30 PM (EST)
7. "Amen to that"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-07 AT 02:31 PM (EST)

>This mole thing is SCREAMING Milo.

Yeah, except I think that may be another misdirection. For whatever reason, I think Mike Doyle is the bad guy. I think he wanted to implicate Milo, for whatever happened in Denver, but he didn't know that Nadia was using Milo's login.

>This season is just about the most ridiculous combination of
>24 cliches EVER.

I agree. To me, it seems like they decided to throw together all of the plot ideas that they thought about but didn't use during the first 5 seasons.

For example, remember when we thought Lynn McGill would be evil? I think they borrowed that plot element and gave it to Mike Doyle.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-07, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 discussion"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-07 AT 03:03 PM (EST)

When I first heard that it was Nadia's computer, I initially thought it was Milo. Especially with her using his login, a frame-up would be easier for him to pull off. However, his reaction to the accusation strikes me as genuine. I'm not sure if a mole would be so vocal about Nadia's innocence, even if he has a thing for her. It would be a good cover, though. If Milo ends up being the mole, I'd be pretty impressed.

If the mole is that Doyle guy, I'll be disappointed. What I'm wondering is how he would've gotten the opportunity to have Nadia's workstation alone, especially since he was there for only a half-hour before going into the Russian consolate.

I was only leaning toward Morris because I had a sneaking suspicion that his drinking problem was going to be a smokescreen. Just a hunch, though.

03-20-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: 24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 discussion"
I was only leaning toward Morris because I had a sneaking suspicion that his drinking problem was going to be a smokescreen.

That and the fact that it took Fayed, what... 30 seconds to 'break' him.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-07, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 24 S6 E14 (7-8 PM) -- 3/19 discussion"
In fairness, the man DID get a power-drill to the shoulder. After being beat sh!tless with a baseball bat.

If you were a handsome British computer geek, you'd probably cave fast, too. I would, and I meet none of those qualifications.

The only thing that bugs me about Morris? HOW does he keep letting Chloe touch his shoulder without screaming and collapsing... those must be some seriously good painkillers they've got at CTU.

Hooray for the O'Brians!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •