The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussion thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences 24 Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-05-07, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussion thread"
Has anyone ever seen the spelling Graem before? I've seen Graeme and Graham, but never Graem.

Why would you call someone named Graem "Gray"? It doesn't even save you a syllable.

Finally, I think Wayne Palmer looks as if he's got a target on his back. Will both of the White House sleazes (Tom and Reed) attempt to take him out -- or will the threat come from OUTSIDE the administration for a change?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Wow AyaK 02-05-07 1
   RE: Wow AugustGirl 02-06-07 3
       RE: Wow Loree 02-06-07 5
       I knew it Breezy 02-06-07 6
       RE: Wow photokitty 02-07-07 11
 RE: 2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussio... J Slice 02-05-07 2
   RE: 2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussio... AugustGirl 02-06-07 4
       RE: 2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussio... J Slice 02-06-07 9
   RE: 2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussio... AyaK 02-06-07 7
       RE: 2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussio... Prof_ Wagstaff 02-06-07 8
           RE: 2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussio... geg6 02-07-07 10
 RE: 2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussio... photokitty 02-07-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-05-07, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Wow"
What a reveal....

Compared to his dad, Graem looked like a good guy.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-07, 06:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Wow"
Compared to his dad, Graem looked like a good guy.

My thoughts exactly!

When Dad Bauer asked Jack for a moment alone, I actually thought he was going to kill himself. Boy, was I wrong. Oh.So.Very.Wrong.

Wow!

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-07, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Wow"
I couldn't believe that they let Dad have time alone with his son. No wonder CTU has so many problems.

I have never trusted Jack's Dad. So the minute Jack started to seem more understanding towards him I knew he was worse than Graem and would end up doing something. But how soon till Jack realizes this? And where will Marilyn and her son end up in this?

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-07, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "I knew it"
I knew he was bad and I knew he was going to kill Graem when he asked for a few minutes with him.

Poor Jack, I'll hold him and make him feel better. *evil grin*

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-07-07, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Wow"
Yeah, me too. I even loudly groaned to the tv, "Awwww, don't kill yourself!"

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-07, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussion thread"
The plot thickens... maybe next, Jack discovers that Nina Meyers was his long-lost sister. The horrible screaming sweaty torture scenes... ah, that's what makes this 24.

You just know Tom's up to something awful... he's so rat-like.

And of course, I am very very worried about poor Morris. I just knew something like this would happen; his character's too weird and intriguing to go to waste solely within the walls of CTU. And hey, a kiss for Chloe! Maybe she isn't a cold robot incapable of feelings... Or maybe she is, but Morris can charm even robots.

Hooray for the O'Brians!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-07, 06:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussion thread"
When Morris' picture appeared on the computer screen, I thought "poor Slicey".

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-06-07, 06:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: 2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussion thread"
This is clearly what I get for giving you Buchanan.

::sigh::

Why do my favorites always end up in peril, or voted off the island, or dead, or in the case of my Locke-crush, end up becoming the token creepy old guy.

In the meantime, I pray for Moz's survival.

02-06-07, 11:21 AM (EST)
7. "RE: 2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussion thread"
>You just know Tom's up to
>something awful... he's so rat-like.

Why do I think that the VP looks like the real bad guy here?

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-06-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussion thread"
Why do I think that the VP looks like the real bad guy here?

Ummm...maybe because he's being played by Powers Boothe.

Tribephylanthropy!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

02-07-07, 09:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: 2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussion thread"
Hah! That was my thought exactly!

He's always a skeery, skeery guy.

The strongest man in the world is he who stands alone. — Henrik Ibsen
If a man does not keep pace with his companions, perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer. Let him step to the music which he hears, however measured or far away. - Henry David Thoreau

photokitty 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-07-07, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail photokitty Click to send private message to photokitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: 2/5 (12-1 PM) episode discussion thread"
Hmm, Jack's holding up well, considering he JUST got out of a Chinese prison. (He must have worked out.) And, since he was about to be traded or killed, he probably didn't have breakfast. Maybe he got an MRE at the same time he got his Cellphone That Always Works.

I wonder when we'll start to see flashbacks of his prison stay? We've seen hints of his torture--the skin on his hands, whip scars on his back. Karma's a bee-yotch, Jack!

All kidding aside, love the show, hate that it's on the same time as Heroes.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •