The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Season 8 - Aug 5th"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-10, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Season 8 - Aug 5th"
Am I the only one watching this season?
helllllllll lllllllooooooooo

If they had not sent Jason packing, I would have to swear it was fixed. He shoulda been gone the 1st week with his turn around backwards thing; this week with safety pins? uh yea, sure that was the original plan, right......
The other guy - double elim - Nicholas? - cape was horrid - even Tim told him to scrap it but he didn't listen.

I did not think Peach's design was all that bad; yea the polka dots were, well..., but it was very well made.
Kristin's design was a complete mess IMO. Sloppy, uneven, just a mess.
Kristen's:
http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway/season-8/rate-the-runway/episode-2#id=9

I'm country & proud of it! Thanks Agman 2010

BTW: What happened to Models of the Runway?
Are the designers keeing the same models each week?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I'm watching, Jbug.... mindy23 08-06-10 1
 RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th BlueIris 08-06-10 2
   RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th kidflash212 08-06-10 4
       RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th HistoryDetective 08-11-10 10
 RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th Belle Book 08-06-10 3
 RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th AyaK 08-07-10 5
 RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th PsychoKitty 08-07-10 6
   RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th AyaK 08-08-10 7
       RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th PsychoKitty 08-08-10 8
           RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th PsychoKitty 08-29-10 27
 RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th Tahj 08-09-10 9
   RE: Season 8 - Aug 12th PsychoKitty 08-15-10 11
       RE: Season 8 - Aug 12th Tahj 08-16-10 12
           Did anyone else think some of those... mindy23 08-20-10 13
               RE: Did anyone else think some of t... JessicaRN 08-20-10 14
               RE: Did anyone else think some of t... Tahj 08-20-10 15
                   RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretche... mindy23 08-27-10 16
                       RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretche... Tahj 08-27-10 17
                           RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretche... mindy23 08-28-10 18
                           Casanova udg 08-28-10 22
                               RE: Casanova PsychoKitty 08-29-10 26
                       RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretche... Belle Book 08-28-10 19
                           RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretche... JessicaRN 08-28-10 20
                               RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretche... udg 08-29-10 23
                       RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretche... KwietOne 08-28-10 21
                           RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretche... Kyrie 08-29-10 24
                               RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretche... Belle Book 08-29-10 25
                       RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretche... Tahj 08-30-10 28
                           RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretche... PsychoKitty 08-30-10 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-06-10, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I'm watching, Jbug...."
And ITA about Jason. What a freak! Even his roomies said his personality was downright scary..now THAT says something. I don't think in the seven seasons I've watched that anyone has been described that way.

He really did impress, but not in a good way. And this dress/thing? COME ON! He thinks he's on to something? Safety pins? Why don't you just admit that you can't sew?? Even I could have made a hot mess like that. WOW. Was he ever weird! And that model's face said it all, too. Then, he tries to blame it on HER! OMHECK!

Nicholas going was a bit of a shock, but I think he was just bad, bad, very bad as well. Just not as strange.

Peach? I don't know about her. What was she thinking? She obviously didn't get the concept the first, second or fourth time, either. In any case, we'll see what happens next week with her.

I am actually enjoying Santino and Austin, in the aftermath, way more than I am PR! Those two crack me up, and make my heart melt at the same time. They are perfect sew-mates! I wish THEY had an entire hour to do what they are doing! I thought I would fall on the floor when Austin was walking thru the mansion, and turned to the picture on the wall, and said, "Grandfather, why could you never accept me??"! Such fun stuff, but are they getting enough credit for this? Probably not!

And what is happening with the models this year? Are they just assigned and that's that? Will the designers have a chance to switch up at some point-anyone know? I have to say, I am SO glad that the model/runway show is off. THAT was garbage, to say the least!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BlueIris 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-06-10, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BlueIris Click to send private message to BlueIris Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th"
I'm watching.

I'm glad Jason was sent home, no matter how bad any other garment looked his was the worst two weeks in a row. Didn't he understand that his work should be finished before the runway?!

I'm certain Gretchen wasn't the best two weeks in a row, but the judges sure like her 'styling' and her jumpsuit did look good on the billboard.

thanks Capn2patch
No more MOTR

kidflash212 3854 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-06-10, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kidflash212 Click to send private message to kidflash212 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th"
Was it just me or was the jumpsuit redone and tweaked for the actual billboard? I couldn't believe she won - I honestly thought she would be in the bottom.

Capn2patch put me in motion!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-10, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th"
Agree. I thought that outfit was completely fugly.

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-10, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th"
Oh, I'm watching all right.

Jason deserved to go home for that monstrosity! I'm a little bit surprised that Nicholas went home as well, but he clearly tried too hard with that outfit.

I think Valerie should've won, but the judges may have thought that Gretchen's outfit would look better on a billboard since she did pants than Valerie did. Also, it's possible that they learned she took a risk by doing pants -- she rarely did pants, if ever -- and may have been impressed.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-10, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th"
Even though Seth Aaron (who was the only one of the final 4 designers last year I could stand) won the last season, I haven't been able to get past how bad the show was last year. Only watched bits and pieces while waiting to see Santino and Austin. A few good pieces, but generally pretty bad. Ugh.

PsychoKitty 678 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-07-10, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th"
Hi everyone!!!

Thanks for the link Jbug! I had no idea we could vote for the designs - that was fun. Kristen's stuff WAS a hot mess - she should have been sent home before Nicholas - at least he could sew - he was just was too ambitious. And yes, the cape was too 1950's! He gets very caught up in "architectural ideas."

Speaking of weird proportions - Casanova's jacket was hideous! And Gretchen's jump suit very blase. I loved Valerie's red dress and think she should have won.

Am loving the show and like the longer format. I never saw PR until the Lifetime airings so I never saw Austin and Santino - their show IS cute and Austin is a trip - right out of the Andy Warhol fashion look. It's enjoyable - is Santino gay as well? It's harder to tell with him Anyhoo - I find myself praying for Austin's safety in some parts of our country!

Not that I have an opinion one way or another ;)
Signature by tribephyl

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-10, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th"
Santino is bisexual, per his own description.

Interestingly, both of his friends whom he sponsored onto the show (Season 3 winner Jeffrey Sebella and Season 4 5th-place Kathleen "Sweet P" Vaughn) were married straights, and he's done a very good job of keeping his personal life out of the press.

08-08-10, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PsychoKitty Click to send private message to PsychoKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th"
Thank you Ayak! It's just my idle curiosity I'm so sorry I've missed the previous seasons - some day I will have to netflix them or something. Every designer brings something different to the table and some of them are WELL worth seeing! (And some of course like Jason, we wish we had never seen.)

Signature by tribephyl

08-29-10, 08:56 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th"
For fun this week I "googled" Austin and Santino online and found their finale work from their Project Runway seasons on the NY Times website. What GORGEOUS!!!!!! clothes! I was just blown away by both of them. And you can really see the continuity of their design sense in the dresses they are doing now on their tv show - 4 to 5 years later after being on Project Runway. They are both incredibly talented!!!!

Signature by tribephyl

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-09-10, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Season 8 - Aug 5th"
I'm watching! This season is especially interesting to me because Mondo Guerra is from Denver--and--I've met him. A few years ago I went to a Project-Runway-type competition called the Fashion Project, which he won. He's actually won several previous competitions. I only spoke to him briefly but on the night he won his aunt and godmother were sitting behind me and I chatted with them some. He really is very shy but I predict he'll come out of his shell if he gets to stay in the competition long enough. I'm really pulling for him. He deserves to do well.

It's a Tribe!

08-15-10, 03:41 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Season 8 - Aug 12th"
I hope you are right about Mondo - he is really talented and is feeling more confident. This is a fun season - but the true suspense is waiting for someone to stick their shears into Gretchen! She is a GIANT pain in the A$$! I died laughing when the camera panned to the "b####" tiara - that was hilarious! She is so consistently in everyone's face - I'm wondering if she's more full of herself than Irina was?! And is anyone else suprised by the non shape outfits she wears - stuck in the 70's - 80's Flashdance zone. I'm sorry dear - I don't agree you are "all that!"

Great show (Party Favors) - I saw the rerun last night. Christopher's dress was lovely, so was Andy's - I'm SO glad he won!!! It was sweet that others helped him complete. Yes, Gretchen, it WAS a time management issue, but he's learned his lesson, and he is talented and nice - a couple of things you can work on. . . ! There were some great ideas; Ivy's dress was gorgeous, if a bit fluffy. You had to consider the materials they had to use.

Can't wait until next week! Too bad Sarah was her own worst enemy - you need to committ and believe in yourself and not get distracted by other's opinions. Hopefully she's learned that now.

I'm loving my Tim too!!!! Wooly Animal Balls indeed! ;)

Signature by tribephyl

08-16-10, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Season 8 - Aug 12th"
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-10 AT 01:09 PM (EST)

If past seasons are any indication, then Mondo and others may be around awhile. They get passed through without much attention until the weeding out is done. I do enjoy Casanova, though. He is hilarious. My co-worker calls him Magilla Gorilla. He does have a certain cro-magnon like appearance and his facial expressions are hilarious.

Gretchen is a mega Be-yotch and I didn't even like that skirt. I thought it was very circus. The judges seem to love her right now. I hope she not only goes down, but crashes. Wonder if she deliberately sabotaged Sarah.

That whole woolly balls scene was one of the funniest I've ever seen on the show. I was so cracking up.

ETA: Here's a article in today's Denver Post about Mondo. Kinda seems like he'll be around.

http://www.denverpost.com/books/ci_15797477

It's a Tribe!

08-20-10, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Did anyone else think some of those hats were just"
LAST EDITED ON 08-20-10 AT 11:41 AM (EST)

What the heck happened to the rest of my post??

Anyway, will do a quick edit. End of sentence: HORRID??

I come from the SW where, when we wear hats, they are usually cowboy hats. So, seeing them in a high-fashion mode, I was totally underwhelmed. And also thought they were way over the top.

Yes, I can see Lady Gaga, or other rockish stars wearing things like that, but normal, everyday people-uhmmmm, NOT.

But I am glad that Chris won, and stuck it to the nay-sayers. This is really a group of back-stabbers this year, isn't it?
They really are hitting below the belt with everyone, especially Gretchen, who thinks she was brought on to critique the entire group, including Tim. Can't wait to see her in the BOTTOM!!!

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-20-10, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Did anyone else think some of those hats were just"
I'm enjoying this season. Maybe it is having the extra half hour. We get to see them critiquing each other, which you know always went on. Apparently joining Gretchen with an inflated opinion of herself is Ivy, who was flabbergasted when Michael Costello won. As a former hospital nurse, I'm pretty sure that getting inspiration from a hospital is not a great idea!

I think the hat that Aretha Franklin wore at Obama's inauguration was a Phillip Tracy also. Most of the models hats looked very high fashion, meaning that I wouldn't wear them, but Heidi just looked kind of silly.

08-20-10, 02:11 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Did anyone else think some of those hats were just"
Chris didn't win. Michael C. did.

I get what you are saying about the hats. They aren't meant for the average person. Someone made the comment that they are more art than fashion. I can see why the fashion and art world love them though. I find them more fascinating more than anything else.

I think because the show is an hour and a half now we get to see more of what the contestants are saying. There was probably just as much back stabbing in past seasons but no time to see it. I love that the show is longer. I hope they continue it in future seasons.

It's a Tribe!

08-27-10, 10:41 AM (EST)
16. "RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretchen a new one!!! YEAH!"
I got the names wrong. Sorry!! I realized that after the fact, but didn't get a chance to correct it.

ANYWAY, how about last night? I love that Gretchen finally got hers handed to her in a basket! Being sent home would have been nice, but what Tim said was even better!!

It's about time that beotch realized what everyone has been thinking: she is a manipulative, self-absorbed, WITCH! Gee, could she have been more over-powering than last night?

So funny to see her in a down-spiral. And I don't normally enjoy seeing people do that to themselves, but she totally deserved it, and that team's presentation on the runway was just a 'gag me with a spoon' moment!! What did Tim tell them when he first saw it? IT WAS DULL! Hello!

But, no, Gretchen, in all her wisdom, knew better....Can't wait to see what Michael has up his sleeves next week, by way of getting back at his 'friends' for throwing him under the bus. What was the point of that? They KNEW he had immunity? It was like kicking the cactus...you're just gonna get thorns, and not a whole lot else!!

08-27-10, 01:09 PM (EST)
17. "RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretchen a new one!!! YEAH!"
I agree! Way to go Tim! I also thought it was so interesting how everyone else on the team was so intimidated by Gretchen. Reminded me of a bunch of bobble heads nodding to whatever she said. Tim let them have it about that too.

I really can't stand Ivy. I really wish she had been eliminated last night. She was actually heckling Michale C. I felt really bad for him.

I have to say that this is one of the nastiest episodes I've ever seen on PR. It left a bad taste.

How great was it that Casanova won! He's a favorite of ours in the office. He says the funniest things!

It's a Tribe!

08-28-10, 11:07 AM (EST)
18. "RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretchen a new one!!! YEAH!"
It would have been REALLY interesting and fulfilling on many levels if Ivy AND Gretchen had been canned! They were the 2 worst, most out-spoken of the team!! The men, as usual, were the least catty, and I don't know if they just didn't want to throw Michael under the bus, not get involved in the drama, OR, just got a case of 'chicken-itis' at the end. But at least they kept their mouths shut and didn't make fools of themselves so much.

But you know how it goes with production: gotta have some drama left, and Ivy AND Gretchen bring that. Just like a few seasons ago with the 50's dress girl who was always talking back to Heidi. They hated her, but she still ended up in the finale. I cringed every time she opened her mouth, but you couldn't deny that she had a certain amount of talent.

Gretchen won the first 2 competitions, but hasn't been up to par since, so we'll see if she hits a downward spiral, or will bring badself back up. That, is what we call 'reality tv', eh?

On another note: STILL loving Santino and Austin!! They made a beautiful wedding dress in 24 hours-one that could be taken down for the reception. I would ADORE having them come to my home town to make ME or anyone I know a dress. They are the bomb!!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-28-10, 11:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Casanova "
>How great was it that Casanova
>won! He's a favorite
>of ours in the office.
> He says the funniest
>things!

I was thrilled that Casanova won this week, and not because I like him. In fact, I can barely stand him most of the time, and his pittyparty when Tim criticized him was just plain obnoxious. But when his outfit hit the runway, I thought it was gorgeous. There was no denying it was the best thing out there, and THAT is what the show is about. I was worried that the judges would be smoking crack like usual, but they actually went with the obvious winner, and that made me happy.

Congrats to Casanova! You earned it.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

08-29-10, 08:53 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Casanova "
Hilarious udg! "I was worried that the judges would be smoking crack like usual, . . " I love it!!!! Like last week - I loved Christopher's taffeta confection with his hat and they raked him over the coals. I think it would have been nicer as a dress than a coat with the stretchy fabric underneath - but it was gorgeous as it was! Sometimes the viewers REALLY disagree with the judges!

Casanova's outfit WAS just beautiful and he deserved to win. Gretchen is a hag and I loved what Tim said. Unfortunately I don't know if Michael C. will "get even" - I'm more worried that he will lose his momentum because of his teammates crummy comments. Hopefully he will rise above and not let them sabotage his work.

Gotta say - I love this show!!!

Signature by tribephyl

08-28-10, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretchen a new one!!! YEAH!"
Yeah, Gretchen really screwed up there. I think she got really overconfident since she'd won two challenges. She needed a real wake-up call for sure!

I can see why A.J. was given the boot -- he did the least out of those who were eligible for the boot and worst of all, he failed to put his own style in the stuff he did. I don't think Ivy is going to last much longer, however.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-10, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretchen a new one!!! YEAH!"
I really like the added length of this show. Unlike Hell's Kitchen and the Biggest Loser, they make use of the added time in an entertaining way.

Gretchen would make the top 5 of most obnoxious contestants on this show. She is so filled with herself.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-29-10, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretchen a new one!!! YEAH!"
Me, too. 2 hours is definitely too long, but I never look at the clock and think, "Isn't this show almost over?" with the current 90 minute length.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-10, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretchen a new one!!! YEAH!"
Although it was sort of fun watching Gretchen getting it from Tim Gunn, I was literally yelling at my TV (Michael C). He was getting thrown under the bus by his entire team, pulled out, and then thrown under the bus again for good measure, and I was yelling at Michael C to say something. Say something gosh darn it! Michael C: Grow a pair! The show should have changed the rules saying one or more will be eliminated.

Kyrie 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-29-10, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kyrie Click to send private message to Kyrie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretchen a new one!!! YEAH!"
I don't know. How many times can you be told (in front of the judges) that you're incompetent and have to be coached through your design by others. I'm certain that Michael C. was stunned and speechless at the same time.

However, that was the message Tim Gun attempted to convey, as in, stop listening to her and speak up about your point of view. I LOVE TIM. His speech will go down in PR history books. Just imagine the post PR show. You know they'll show that speech and I'll be there to see her face all over again. This season is fun now, thanks to Tim. LOL

I'm really hoping that next week, someone will tell Gretchwitch to SHUT UP! That women is psychotic, seriously. Narcissistic comes to mind as well. SCARY.

08-29-10, 04:10 PM (EST)
25. "RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretchen a new one!!! YEAH!"
I don't know if Gretchen's psychotic, but I do believe that she's narcissistic -- at least, at this point.

08-30-10, 12:52 PM (EST)
28. "RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretchen a new one!!! YEAH!"
If you go to the Lifetime website and watch this episode's Under the Gunn, you'll see Tim has more to say about Gretchen, et al.

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/project-runway/season-8/video/under-the-gunn

It's a Tribe!

08-30-10, 08:44 PM (EST)
29. "RE:Horray for Tim's ripping Gretchen a new one!!! YEAH!"
That's awesome Tahj! I didn't know about those little "exit interviews." That's nice he can have some time with the contestants.

I found this summary the other night on Entertainment Weekly's site - hilariously written! Enjoy!

http://popwatch.ew.com/2010/08/27/project-runway-recap-gretchen-gets-a-grilling/

Signature by tribephyl

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •