The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-29-10, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
OK, eleven designers last night, right? But twenty-two outfits altogether, right? How many models were used on the run-way? Was I seeing double, did they grab some off the street, or were the original models doing quick changes in the closet somewhere?

I've never been good at math, but Heidi sent an original 3 teams/6 designers back for being so-so, which left DARN, had to have been TWELVE designers for it to come out even! OK, there had to have been another 3 teams left? Then how did what's her face win, and we had two teams who were in the bottom, and yet another team that was better than so-so?? OH, LORD, was my head spinning while watching this!! Someone, please help me!! My high school math teacher must be rolling over in his grave right now, but to quote Vinnie Barbarinno, 'I'm SO CONFUSED!!!"

Whatever. Still hated that stupid Star Trek looking jacket that did win-I wouldn't be caught in Beverly Hills or at a Texas Rodeo with that thing on! But then again, I'm not Heidi, and she obviously has very different tastes. But does anyone notice that she says she would wear these things, but rarely ever wears anything that isn't fairly classic and refined?? Hummm...something smelly in Denmark, Sweden, or Germany, if you ask me!

Again, just another day at PR, with another half-A$$ designer gone, that should have NEVER been on to begin with. Yes, she was sweet, but talent?? Not even for Barbie Dolls!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 One more thing... mindy23 01-29-10 1
 RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... Snidget 01-29-10 2
   RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... AyaK 01-29-10 4
   RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... scarlettudor 02-01-10 12
       RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... Snidget 02-01-10 13
           RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... scarlettudor 02-01-10 14
               RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... scarlettudor 02-01-10 15
                   RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... Snidget 02-01-10 16
 RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... HistoryDetective 01-29-10 3
   RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... Sunny_Bunny 01-29-10 5
 RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... Belle Book 01-29-10 6
 RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... Tahj 01-29-10 7
   RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... 2curious 01-30-10 9
 RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... jbug 01-29-10 8
   RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... mindy23 01-31-10 10
       RE: Why am I SO confused this seaso... Snidget 01-31-10 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

01-29-10, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "One more thing..."
What is it with the models being allowed to throw the designers under the bus?? However in THIS case, I saw Heidi and Michael actually encouraging this girl to spill her guts out.

I don't think she would have had to say a whole lot about Ping-her work showed how bad she really is, and her designer partner had already dissed her. Just saying-I thought models were just supposed to stand around and look pretty......

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-10, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-10 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

Episode 3 has 14 designer, or am I really confused.

14 designers in teams of 2 is 7 outfits with the extra bringing us back to 14, and if they were in teams of two then each team had two models so they didn't have to bring in others.

Are you seeing episodes like 6 when the rest of us are on episode 3? As I have no idea where the numbers 22, 12 or 11 are coming from because we have 14 right now

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Runway_%28season_7%29#Episode_3:_The_Highs_and_Lows_of_Fashion

So with 7 pairs if you send 3 pairs away for being OK that leaves 4 pairs (two good, two bad) for the evaluation.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-10, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
Right.

I was convinced that Jay and Maya were going to win, because their cheap knock-off of Janeane and Ben's look was so much more detailed than the original. But I was wrong; Michael was so thrilled that someone had designed separates for the high-end piece that he overlooked the strange crucifixion look on the back of Mila's winning jacket.

Ping's outfit was, as usual, awful. I have to admit that I was happy to see her go after that awful outfit last week, but it just indicated what a waste it was to keep her around. Anthony and Seth Aaron were poor, although not on the level of Ping's cluelessness.

We're seeing very few designers with real talent here. Maybe they're still nervous, but the nerves have to be winding up as they see how many of their fellows are duds. Really, I was hoping that they'd make use of the "one or more" line last night and trim some of the chaff a little more quickly.

scarlettudor 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-01-10, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scarlettudor Click to send private message to scarlettudor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
Snidget, thanks for the link. Could you answer a question for me? I missed last week's episode #3. I know I can see it at 9 p.m. this Wednesday, but I'd like to see it now. When I went to Lifetime's site, they had the whole episode up for viewing, but it wouldn't open for me. I understand a lot of people have had this problem. I emailed 2 friends who are fans and one WAS able to view it, even though she has the same browser I do. Is there another place with viewable clips or episodes? Thanks.

02-01-10, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
It isn't on hulu, and I'm not sure if they put it up on any of the legal sites.

Make sure you have the right plug ins and see if you need to disable pop up or ad blockers as sometimes those keep videos from working (assuming you are in a country where you can view the video, sometimes they block Canada for American TV shows, etc).

02-01-10, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scarlettudor Click to send private message to scarlettudor Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
Thanks for the quick answer, snidget. I'll try disabling my pop-up blocker and see if it's a go. Yes, I'm in the States, even though some folks don't think WV is one, LOL!

02-01-10, 12:20 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
Nope, disabling my pop up blocker didn't work. What plug ins are necessary? They don't TELL you on the site.

02-01-10, 12:44 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
It runs for me and when I right click it I get Adobe Flash Player version 10 as what it seems to be using to run.

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-10, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
Mindy: put down the bottle --- you're seeing double.

The drinking game ended as soon as the Republican response began.

But with all the fugly that came down that runway last night, I can certainly understand why you kept hitting the booze.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-10, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
Amen to the fuggly's HD! Amd why the heck was everything black?!

When I saw Pings fabric explosion, I thought about the designer last year who was told their model looked as if they were pooping fabric - Ping took the poop to the next level! LOL

Bunny Ears

Belle Book 3556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-29-10, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Belle%20Book Click to send private message to Belle%20Book Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
Actually, there were 7 teams and 14 outfits made. As for the designs in general:

Emilio & Anna & Jaeneane & Ben were ho-hum as far as I was concerned. Jesus was better than in his previous two outings, maybe because Amy was with him, but still it wasn't the best.

I wanted Jay & Maya's design to win, but I was okay with Mila & Jonathan's design winning. Both of them did great signature looks and very good less-expensive ones.

Anthony & Seth Aaron's work was really bad, but it was time for Ping to go. She just wasn't as good as the others.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-29-10, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
All I can say about this episode is I love Anthony.

"I'm stacked, packed, and ready to attack."

"Papa here already made an asymmetric top but for some reason decided to abandon it."

"I didn't abandon it!"

"If it's on the the floor, you abandoned it! -- "Stop actin' up in front a company!"

It's a Tribe!

2curious 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

01-30-10, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2curious Click to send private message to 2curious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
I love him too! He's hilarious

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-10, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
I haven't watched yet but found the pics to post:

Amy

Anna

Anthony

Ben

Emilio

Janeane

Jay

Jesse

Jesus

Jon

Maya

Mila

Ping

Seth

I choose Jon to win cause he is the only one to use color!

01-31-10, 09:06 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
OK, I do admit, I was on a lot of meds, due to a recent shoulder surgery (old football injury-LOL). Serious about the surgery. BUT, I think I get it now.

At first, they were designing ONE outfit, 14 of them, in teams of 2. 14, divided by 2=7, right?? Ok, then they added the 'knock-off dress', which added another dress, which made it 7x2=14 dresses, right?
They each have their own models. 14 designers with 1 model=14 models, right? So, coming down that runway, were the same models that would normally come down that runway, but if they had stayed with the original concept, it would have been HALF the models. But they had to make an additional outfit, so they had to grab ANOTHER model, so ALL 14 models got to participate! WHEW!!! Someone get me a super-sized coca-cola! LOL.

Still gonna stick by my word and say that Mila's outfit was incredibly gagful, and I would hope that I wouldn't even be buried in that thing! Unless my husband really hated me at the hour of my death.

These guys need to step up to the plate. They are really, really bad this season. What is going on, anyway??

01-31-10, 09:44 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Why am I SO confused this season???? (Again, with the spoiler stuff)"
I didn't hear them say it, but I assume they had to pick one of the two models for each team for the team outfit (after all you want to make it to their measurements).

Once they got the second assignment they would have made that for whichever of the two models for each team wasn't used for the first outfit.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •