The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PR6, Episode 9: "Sequins, Feathers and Fur: Oh My!""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-16-09, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PR6, Episode 9: "Sequins, Feathers and Fur: Oh My!""
LAST EDITED ON 10-16-09 AT 12:10 PM (EST)

Despite the Wizard of Oz title, I have to admit that it was fun to see the designers work with a true costume designer like Bob Mackie. For a second time this season, we didn't have to hear that the look was "too costume-y" ... because it was supposed to be a costume. We learned, courtesy of Mr. Mackie, that a stage dress can be cut right up to the crotch. Hmmm, not sure I want to see that outfit.

For a rare change, all of the top three belonged there: Carol Hannah, Nicolas and Althea. Irina's piece was also nice, but I'm glad she didn't make the top 3, because she's working on displacing Jeffrey Sebelia as the biggest a$$ in PR history.

The bottom two (Christopher and Shirin) belonged there too, but Gordana was the worst (although she had immunity). Christopher should have gone home, after three weeks in the bottom two, but somehow he was saved.

P.S. My daughters made me watch Models Who Aren't as Fabulous as Heidi this week. Zzzzz. It looks like a low-rent version of America's Next Top Model. But I think Lisa had it right about Carol Hannah and Althea choosing each other's models on purpose.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 agree jbug 10-16-09 1
   RE: agree AyaK 10-16-09 2
 RE: PR6, Episode 9: "Sequins, Feath... Tahj 10-16-09 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "agree"
However, the costumes were not as 'over the top' as I wanted to see them. Guess I was thinking more Cher

As much as I don't like Nicolas (just something about his silliness or something) he has really stepped it up in the last few episodes. The newspaper dress should have been his elimination; but after that he woke up.
I think his design was above Carol Hanna's but maybe they wanted to finally give her a win.

Yes, Gordana would have been gone if not for her immunity. No more saves now tho. She either steps it up or she's gone.

Christopher seems stuck on the pumpkin balloon bottom idea.
He needs to get back to thinking the way he did when he made the paper dress.

Slicey took out the wrinkles '08

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-09, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: agree"
I agree that Nicolas' was the best outfit, but I think he didn't get the win for the reason cited by Tim in the workroom: it was reminiscent of his previous winning piece.

Carol Hannah's was something entirely different. It really wasn't right for Christina, unlike Nicolas' -- but, as Mackie pointed out, it would have been stunning on Heidi.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-16-09, 01:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PR6, Episode 9: "Sequins, Feathers and Fur: Oh My!""
Basically, for me, the snoozefest continues.

I think Christopher's lack of training and experience is biting him in the ass. He's just so adorable, though. Those big puppy dog eyes with a tear right at the edge just melted me. I'm glad he's still there. I think Gordana and Logan should be eliminated before Christopher.

I really liked Nicolas's design as well. I think he didn't win because he's won one already with a too-similar design and Carol Hannah hadn't won yet.

Irina's was good. I have a feeling she's going to win the competition. True, she's a bitch, but whatever. It makes her less likable but more interesting. Christopher is already my teddy bear anyway.

It's a Tribe!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •