The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"All STARS"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-21-09, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"All STARS"
Missed the first hour of course watching BB.
But the rest was pretty good.

Quite a lot of change, development & improvement (IMO) for some of them (tho I have not seen all seasons).

Pretty nice prize too!

Agman 2009

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 That was entertaining-SPOILERS moonbaby 08-21-09 1
   RE: That was entertaining-SPOILERS jbug 08-21-09 2
       RE: That was entertaining-SPOILERS mindy23 08-21-09 3
   RE: That was entertaining-SPOILERS frodis 08-21-09 9
   RE: That was entertaining-SPOILERS MollyTV 09-11-09 11
 Korto's Camp dajaki 08-21-09 4
 Mountaha! jbug 08-21-09 5
   RE: Mountaha! jbug 08-21-09 6
       RE: Mountaha! realitycoholic 09-01-09 10
 Here jbug 08-21-09 7
 RE: All STARS AyaK 08-21-09 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

moonbaby 17013 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-09, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "That was entertaining-SPOILERS"
LAST EDITED ON 08-21-09 AT 09:44 AM (EST)

First off, SO glad I missed the season Santino was in. What a jack@ss!

IMHO Korto was robbed, everything she did was great. What a shame. With the exception of that one dress I thought Daniel's stuff looked cheap.

It should have been Korto as winner and Chris in second place. Great work from him! Plus he is just a sweetie pie, I lurve him.

What happened to Jeffrey? Partying like a rock star is taking a toll He shouldn't have been there since he already won, but he was probably invited in hopes of causing some high drama. Didn't happen.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-21-09, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: That was entertaining-SPOILERS"
I agree about Korto & Chris.
She really could not hide her disappointment - can't really blame her.

Notice how PG Heidi was at this filming?
So was this filmed after the PR season that just premiered last night? Will we see her tummy growing on the regular PR season?

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-21-09, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: That was entertaining-SPOILERS"
I'm thinking this was filmed sometime after last season's PR, before the birth of her last child. Remember, she was pg at that time? I think, anyway.

Anyway, I also agree, Korto should have TOTALLY won! I love Daniel, he's a wonderful guy, but his designs came nowhere near what Korto did! And she knew it. I'm surprised he didn't know it, too.

As DVF said, 'one dress, a designer can make' and that's what they put the money on-the black and white that Daniel did. Too bad, because it did not make up for the rest of the ugly mess he had go down the runway.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-21-09, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: That was entertaining-SPOILERS"
How could you have missed any season of Project Runway? Bravo re-runs them 2783649234 times! I'm impressed!

I liked Santino. He designed some pretty hilarious stuff in his season and his whole monologue about Andre and Tim Gunn at the Red Lobster still makes me laugh.

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-11-09, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: That was entertaining-SPOILERS"
santino screwed up by believing his own hype. when you force yourself to be funny or that they wanted only YOU to make the show....there is no doubt you will fall hard. and he did.

adios santino....

dajaki 1453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-21-09, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Korto's Camp"
Agree - Korto should have won.

08-21-09, 01:13 PM (EST)
5. "Mountaha!"
I can't believe I forgot to mention this!
Did anyone else notice her on the runway?
She was modeling - I think it was Chris's Red Carpet gown.

Then I started looking at others but tho a few looked familiar, none stood out like she did.

Mountaha - from Make Me A Supermodel!

08-21-09, 01:17 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Mountaha!"

realitycoholic 216 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-01-09, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitycoholic Click to send private message to realitycoholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Mountaha!"
She jumped out at me right away and I was so proud that I've watched enough reality television to spot her. ;o)

**Work of arzt by PhoenixMons**

08-21-09, 01:19 PM (EST)
7. "Here"
You can see all the designs

http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/shows/project-runway/photos/project-runway-all-star-challenge-photos#id=33

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-21-09, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: All STARS"
This show was filmed well AFTER season 6 of PR. The lawsuit between NBC and Lifetime delayed PR6 for a long time, and the Weinsteins decided that using a bunch of familiar designers for a special would grab the show's audience that may have drifted away.

Santino and Jeffrey are good friends. Apart, on seasons 2 and 3, Santino was funny while Jeffrey was kind of a jerk. Together ... oh well, it's a good thing they didn't win.

Daniel was truly robbed in season 2, because the producers at the time were worried about having only gay male winners. I thought that he got the win in All-Stars as a payback for that past fiasco, although I agree that he did not have the better overall collection in the finals.

His dress that received the focus WAS very nice ... but despite what Michael Kors said, one excellent piece does not make up for a lot of inferior ones.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •