The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Fashion Show"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-17-09, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Fashion Show"
I saw about half of the eps of this.
It's so funny - some of the designers are so dramatic!

So last night they got down to the final 3 and the Bravo viewers are to vote for who they want to win.

Ricco was eliminated and boy was he pissed!
& I have to agree with him.
The little guy _____(something) Paul was kept - his stuff was terrible! His line was designed on the concept of indigenous people wearing modern clothing. Very strange! Yet, one of the judges said that is just the clothing she'd wear!

Also making the final 3 were Danielle and Anna.

I think someone wants one of the girls to win. So they eliminated Ricco because they thought he might get too many votes. His clothes did at least look wearable by normal people.

I liked Danielle throughout the competition; but I liked Anna's final line better. Danielle's stuff needed a bit more feminine touch. Anna's had lots of color and style.

Agman 2009

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Fashion Show NewFan 07-22-09 1
 Finale jbug 07-24-09 2
   RE: Finale toddE 07-24-09 3
       RE: Finale Loree 07-30-09 4
           RE: Finale Gerbear 07-31-09 5
 RE: The Fashion Show trigirl 08-06-09 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

NewFan 139 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-22-09, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NewFan Click to send private message to NewFan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Fashion Show"
I think you and I might be the only ones watching! Total rip-off of Project Runway, but what can you do until the real thing returns.

Jean-Paul's stuff was ugly, impractical, and really ugly. I guess they kept him in there because it's different? You'd hate to show 3 lines of clothing that people might actually wear.

I really like the colors and the creativity of Anna (I think?) The long, color-changing dress and the reverse pleating with a complementary color on the inside. I thought it was pretty, wearable, and ingenious stuff. I hope she wins.

Danielle's stuff was okay too. But Jean-Paul? Since I know nothing about design, he'll probably end up winning!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-09, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Finale"
America voted and ...

I knew when the judges picked Danielle for their favorite, that she would not also win the big prize.

JP got 19% of the votes for third place.

Anna got 53% (I think) of the votes for the win.

Ricco was still bitter. Merlyn was still full of himself. Johnny was still clueless

Summertime 2009 with smokeysmom

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-24-09, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Finale"
Well, I have to say I started watching this about halfway through. The asian girl was eliminated in the first episode I saw.

I think the designers on this show were on par with Project Runway. Anna did an awesome job and totally deserved to win.

Daniela was the "youngest" in style, but Anna's clothes looked better.

Jean-Paul was conceptual, and he had a point about making art rather than wearable clothes. But, well, he probably should have made some wearable clothes.

I didn't really dislike any of these people. There seemed to be an effort to paint Daniela, Merlin and Reco as "villains," but they weren't so bad.

Well, I guess Merlin kind of was. He refused to clap or be positive in any way toward the two women finalists.

I understand why Reco was bitter, he did some nice work during the season, but his final show suuuucked! I believe he knocked of Kenley's wedding dress, but his was much less nice.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

07-30-09, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Finale"
I finally got around to watching the finale. I was expecting Anna to win. I did like that she used colour. Daniella has a great future ahead of her. I never really cared for James Paul. He lost me the week that he was so unrealistic about making clothes for any woman larger than a coat hanger.

I was never a Reco fan. So I did enjoy watching him booted last week. I know he was the one fans either loved or hated. I think one of the reasons they got rid of him before the finale was because they thought his fans would vote multiple times and give him the win. The judges thought he needed more education in the history of fashion to deserve the win. I loved watching his little bitter pity party.

And Merlin was out of this world. It was always about him.

Gerbear 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-31-09, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gerbear Click to send private message to Gerbear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Finale"
I watched this show and thought it was ok but no where as good as Project Runway.

I did like Anna tho' and was glad that she won

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-06-09, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Fashion Show"
On paper, I thought I would love this show. ...but that is just not the case.

Hosts were okay. Designers had talent. Challenges were okay. Overall....blah. Not sure why, but I never really cared about the designers the way I do in PR.

Glad Anna won though.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •