The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Is PR being replaced by Bravo's Fashion Show??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

05-05-09, 08:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Is PR being replaced by Bravo's Fashion Show??"
Same channel, same premise, a gaggle of designers, a gander of judges, Isaach Misrahi (I KNOW that's misspelled!), and I think we have a wannabe Project Runway, don't ya think??

Well, I plan to watch on Thursday night, at least DVR, since it will be in the midst of so many other reality TV's and will carry on after Survivor, TAR, and Hell's Kitchen are finished. So, what the heck??

Anyone know how this will be new and/or different?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's... Snidget 05-05-09 1
   RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's... aquariaqueen 05-05-09 2
   Premiere date SilverStar 05-20-09 6
 RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's... ginger 05-08-09 3
   RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's... Abuela4 05-09-09 4
 RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's... AyaK 05-11-09 5
   RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's... trigirl 05-21-09 7
       RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's... SilverStar 06-20-09 10
 RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's... Sunny_Bunny 05-23-09 8
 Fashion Show trigirl 05-27-09 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-09, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's Fashion Show??"
Project Runway moved to Lifetime. I guess Bravo didn't want to be completely out of the Fashion reality TV game.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-05-09, 09:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's Fashion Show??"
Remembering that it is on Lifetime is going to be a struggle for me.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

05-20-09, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Premiere date"
According to Lifetime's website the premiere will be on August 20 at 10pm.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

05-08-09, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's Fashion Show??"
Haven't caught Fashion Show, but my favorite bloggers from Project Rungay give you the Rundown:
http://projectrungay.blogspot.com/2009/05/fashion-show-report-card-time.html

Abuela4 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-09-09, 10:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Abuela4 Click to send private message to Abuela4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's Fashion Show??"
Watched this first episode - Kelly is not Heidi Klumm and Issac is definitely not Tim Gunn (or Michael Kors). The designers are fun but the hosts are waaaaaay too mean!

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-09, 07:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's Fashion Show??"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-09 AT 07:28 PM (EST)

Here is the rundown of the end of the litigation between Harvey Weinstein (Project Runway) and NBC:

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID94/206.shtml#4

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-21-09, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's Fashion Show??"
Project Runway 6 can't debut on Lifetime until AFTER the end of the season at the end of May. It has the same cast, but it will have different producers and be set in L.A.

Same cast as Fashion Show? WTH?

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

06-20-09, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's Fashion Show??"
Heh. That's what I thought at first too, that the cast would be the same as The Fasion Show, but I think they mean the cast as in Heidi, Tim, Nina, Michael-- not the contestants.

It be a tribe, matey

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

05-23-09, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Is PR being replaced by Bravo's Fashion Show??"
Ra and I watched two episodes of Fashion Show yesterday, and were completely underwhelmed.

The host was forgettable. Not as bad as Adriana on On the lot, but still bad.

The guy taking over the Tim Gunn mentor role was not at all (IMO) helpful or supportive. He seemed more interested in being catty and getting in his one liners than actually giving the designers anything constructive to go on. I loved Tim, and this guy is no Tim. LOL

The designers were a bunch of whining, sniveling, neophytes with no idea how to design, sew, or collaborate with each other.

Actual line from one show: (A contestant raked over the coals because he used safety pins to attach a bodice to a skirt) I'm a designer! I have pattern makers, cutters and sewers who do that work. I didn't know I needed to be able to sew.

Sigh. So when this moron applied for the show, they neglected to tell him that he couldn't bring his "crew" to the show? At least the judges sent him back to his "peeps" who do all his work for him.

I just pray that Lifetime doesn't completely botch up Project Runway.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-27-09, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Fashion Show"
I have seen two episodes and I like the concept, but still a little unsure. Too bad the designers can't pick their models. Did you see some of those runway walks...yuck....don't care how good the design is when you are destracted by the runway hop.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •