The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PR 5, episode 10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-17-08, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PR 5, episode 10"
Arkie wants to remind everyone that Arkie's post has spoiler information. If you don't want to know what has happened on tonight's episode, please don't read any further. Now Arkie will move on to discussing the episode.

"Transformation"
After the weekly recap, Heidi comes out to introduce the next challenge. But first, she has some special guests to introduce. Out walk 6 older ladies. Is it the designers' mothers? No. Heidi lets the designers know that these ladies are an important part of the challenge, but they are not the clients. Next out on the runway are the ladies' daughters, who are all recent college graduates. Their mothers have brought them here for a head-to-toe makeover for their new professional life.

Kenley will be working with Anna & her mother, Nancy.
Korto - Megan & Amy
Joe - Laura & Janet
Leanne - Holly & Ellie
Suede - Avital & Yaffa
Jerell - Caitlin & Ellen.

Off to the workroom, where Tim lets them know that their clients will be coming in for a 30 minute consultation, and then off to Mood to spend their $100 budget. The clients and mothers are brought back in for a fitting. We discover that Leanne drew the short straw, and has the "bad" client. Well, not so much the client as the client's mother. Back to the drawing board for her. Tim comes in with another special guest, Jeanie Syfu from Tresemme salons. The winner of this challenge will have their look featured in a Tresemme ad in Elle magazine.
Lots of snarking from the designers concerning the talents of each other, especially Kenley. Kenley also doesn't think Tim knows as much about fashion and design as she does.

On to the runway, with our judges Michael, Nina, and special guest judge, fashion designer Cynthia Rowley.

Joe:

Leanne:

pic from the work room without the jacket, to give you a small glimpse of the top of the dress:

Jerell:

Korto:

pic from the work room without the jacket, to give you a small glimpse of the top of the dress:

Suede:

Kenley:

The judges thought Joe's outfit was the total cliche of a work outfit and that he was out of touch. They considered Leanne's dress to be more charming without the jacket and that the look was frumpy and old-fashioned. Jerell's was great, and it made the client feel pretty. Korto's design received comments that it looks current, and that the jacket was really cool. Suede was told that he had the gratuitous jacket that does not go with the dress. Kenley's look was commented as charming, cute, maybe a little fairy tale.

And the results are...
Korto is in.
The winner is Jerell.
Kenley is in. Leanne is in.
Joe is told his look was drab and a cliche. Suede's design is dated, overworked and impractical. Joe is auf'd, so Suede is still in.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PR 5, episode 10 realitytvwatcher 09-18-08 1
   RE: PR 5, episode 10 Misty Twisty 09-18-08 2
       RE: PR 5, episode 10 aquariaqueen 09-18-08 3
 RE: PR 5, episode 10 nailbone 09-18-08 4
   RE: PR 5, episode 10 Misty Twisty 09-18-08 6
   RE: PR 5, episode 10 aquariaqueen 09-18-08 9
 RE: PR 5, episode 10 aquariaqueen 09-18-08 5
   RE: PR 5, episode 10 mindy23 09-18-08 7
       RE: PR 5, episode 10 nailbone 09-18-08 11
 RE: PR 5, episode 10 Sunny_Bunny 09-18-08 8
 RE: PR 5, episode 10 jbug 09-18-08 10
 RE: PR 5, episode 10 ginger 09-18-08 12
 RE: PR 5, episode 10 Fishercat 09-19-08 13
 RE: PR 5, episode 10 Silvergirl1 09-19-08 14
 RE: PR 5, episode 10 SilverStar 09-19-08 15
   RE: PR 5, episode 10 arkiegrl 09-19-08 16
 RE: PR 5, episode 10 toddE 09-19-08 17
   RE: PR 5, episode 10 Fishercat 09-19-08 18
 RE: PR 5, episode 10 Julie Belle 09-22-08 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-18-08, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
There are only two words to describe Kenly's outfit - Ugly Betty. I'm tired of her style. She needs to show some more range but I don't think that she can.

Joe was the right one to go. He totally missed the challenge. The poor girl looks like a flight attendant.

I knew Leanne was going to be in trouble as soon as I saw her design. She said she wanted to make her girl look more authorative but then she designed a very childish looking outfit.

Suede's outfit was ugly. The dress wasn't that bad but that jacket was hideous. Whoever on the show said that it was a 90s look was right. All she needs is some big hair and earrings.

I wasn't too fond of Korto's either. I think mainly because I didn't like the color combination. If she had a different print dress then I think I would appreciate it better.

I loved Jarrell's outfit. He definitely deserved the win.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Misty Twisty 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-18-08, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty%20Twisty Click to send private message to Misty%20Twisty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
Kently is super annoying and I want her to go. She has a chance to learn from some of the best people in the biz but she refuses to take constructive critism. She pouts like a child when she doesn't win and is beyond rude to Tim and Heidi. She's a spoiled immature one note designer and I can't wait until she gets the boot.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-18-08, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
And Kenley's laughing at the judges remarks at someone else's garment...totally unprofessional and immature! And her model too was laughing. Uncalled for.

JSlice special!!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-08, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
I'm tired of Kenley, too, and I loved all the Mini-Me comments. Sadly, she didn't get the hint.

Leanne shoulda left the jacket behind.

Korto's dress was too short and too tight for her girl. And rpoff that I don't know fashion is that I thought the jacket was ugly and out of place with the dress, but the judges loved it.

OK, Hot girl update - Suede's girl was gorgeous, and looked pretty hit in the dress. And she took that ugly jacket off pretty quickly as she hit the runway, which I thought was a great idea. Too bad she had to put it back on. he might have gotten away with it otherwise.

Misty Twisty 6 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-08, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty%20Twisty Click to send private message to Misty%20Twisty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
Didn't Kenly laugh at Daniel once on the runway too? Ugh, she's annoying and immature. Overall I'd say last season way my fav and I miss those guys.

09-18-08, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
Thanks for remembering the "Mini-Me" comment!!!! That was hilarious!!!

JSlice special!!

09-18-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
5. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
Joe: That wasn't tailored well at all, I wish you wouldn't have made that comment about making a well tailored garment. It was a messy and inappropriate suit. Sorry Joe, you've made your last mistake.

LeAnne: Yes, you model had a child's face, but putting an 80 year old's dress on her doesn't make her look 25, it makes her look silly. And to me, the jacket was a little too short when you can see the waistband of the dress. The dress was kind of cute on it's own minus those two buttons at the waist.

Jerrell: Actually, this picture doesn't do it justice, but then again, I thought it looked better on the form than on the person. They all did a nice transformation with her. Compared to the others, you deserved the win.

Korto: I was afraid! I didn't see where that jacket went with the dress at all. Maybe black, but brown? I loved how she took the lines in the dress pattern and put it on the jacket. The jacket was really cute, but to me, the sleeves were too short. They would have made me uncomfortable. Each was nice on its own. Once again, a bridesmaid.

Suede: Aquariaqueen thinks you made a very ugly jacket. Aquariaqueen thinks you've been on this show just too long. Aquariaqueen also thinks that your dress was just ho-hum. Aquariaqueen thinks you should try to make slacks.....

Kenley: pfft. Sorry you're a waste of my time.

I found it interesting that each made a dress for the interviewing process. Maybe we will start heading for a dressier work dresscode. Casual has gone too casual in my book.
I do in home daycare and cant believe how unprofessional some of my parents dress and they're in professional positions. They're all kinda young so I don't think they ever had to dress professionally.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-18-08, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
Jerell definitely deserved this win by a landslide! No one even came close to the dress he designed. I don't know if it was the girls, the task at hand, or if these designers are just getting stuck in a rut, but this show is getting way too predictable and boring to me.

And Kenley? NEVER have I seen a reality show contestant be SO incredibly rude, obnoxious, snarky, and petty-with the exception of Johnny Fairplay on Survivor. Makes me wonder when her number is up if she'll cry that her Grandma just died and beg for another chance??

I see from the previews that Tim rips her a new one, and it's about freaking time!! She makes Laura Bennett and some of the others look like angels! The immaturity, the back stabbing-oh, I can't even go on. It's all too sickening. She most definitely does NOT belong in a professional setting. She'd be much better in an IHOP somewhere, chatting up the pancake cook, and laughing at the other waitresses. She HAS to go. If she makes it to Bryant Park, I think it will be the end of all of us...

Anyway, back to the dresses. I do think a lot had to do with the challenge of creating for women who were not 'model' size, and these designers, like those before them, always seem to have a problem when they have to create for REAL women! Anything over a size 3 is just beyond their comprehension-to some of them, anyway. They are so used to dressing Barbie Dolls, they just lose their visions when they have to dress real women for real jobs.

Not only did Jerell create a dress for his lady, he created a STYLE for her, also. He took that ugly streak out of her hair, and made her look more professional. She went from looking like a skate-border to the college grad. And the dress could be worn day or night. I loved it, the material, the color, the style, everything about it. I think it could work on just about any body style.

Korto's love of colorful fabric and mixing and matching colors sometimes goes a bit far. Even though I DID like what she did here, it didn't look so much like a job-seeking grad. More like a vacationing grad, And the girl's legs were a bit large for the hemline to be so short. IMHO.

Suede made it under the wire just once more. But I hope he stays longer than Kenley, no matter WHAT he comes up with. I'd rather hear him resort to 3rd person any day, then-well, you know. His dress looked more like 'That 70's Show', with a bad jacket. Poor guy. He really should have tried the pants-step out or you'll never make it any further, not that you will, anyway....

I really liked Joe, but he totally missed the mark this time. I was hoping he wouldn't go home, just for the sake of being made fun of. I'd like to have seen him stick that pocket patch down Kenley's throat and let her choke on it until she turned a deep shade of purple. Oh well...he took it all well.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-08, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
Not only did Jerell create a dress for his lady, he created a STYLE for her, also. He took that ugly streak out of her hair, and made her look more professional. She went from looking like a skate-border to the college grad.

And he took someone who wanted an "androgynous" style, and put her in a dress.

And the girl's legs were a bit large for the hemline to be so short. IMHO.

IMO, as well.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-08, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
Six designers left, three of which are such legends in their own minds that they refuse to listen to the mentor or the judges. At least Santino woke up a few times and thought, "perhaps I should back off before they auf me for my attitude."

Kenley needs to go. Now. A one trick pony that so far seems to have no idea about A) current Styles, B) common courtesy. Retro can be fun, and is enjoying popularity right now, but it is certainly not the only trend at the moment. Except for a few mini-me's and a few grandmothers out there, she is severely limiting her selling potential. As for being rude, she's been called on it once before and she doesn't care. What is really horrible is that her model followed her lead. Way to go, Kenley.

I do admit to love watching her reactions when she's designed what she thinks is the holy grail of fashion and doesn't win.

Suede needs to go. Right after Kenley. Again we have a person who thinks that his vision is always fabulous and his clients desires are de minimus. Fake pockets and trumpet sleeves? For a photographer? Great. Pockets that can't hold anything and sleeves that will get in the way while you are working. That works, right?

Joe was the right person to go last night. Way to go, making a young graphic designer look like she had no imagination and is hopelessly out of touch with the hip world around her. Oh wait, you believe that one's professional field doesn't need to be considered while dressing for an interview. Good luck with that.

With the exception of Kenley, all the designers seemed to think professional means some sort of jacket needs to be tossed over whatever is being worn. While I liked the jacket Koroto designed, it just doesn't fit with that dress. It was constructed well though, which passed her through.

I liked Leannes design, but that might be because it screams teacher, and I am a teacher.

Although I wouldn't look good in Jarrel's outfit, his client looked fabulous! He deserved to win.

I think we are looking at a Jerrel, Leanne, Koroto final three. The only thing that worries me about Jarrel is that his designs are either spot on or sucktastic. There doesn't seem to be any middle ground.

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-08, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
Jerell - agree that this was the winner - even tho I didn't care for the dress itself.

Korto - how could she think the dress & jacket went together? I think sometimes they find fabric they like and try to force them together! (I used to sew a lot, so I know how hard it is to figure out what to do with a piece of fabric that you fell in love with at the store - but can't figure out what to do with it when you get home.)

Kenley - yuk yuk and more yuk! I agree with all said above. Worst attitude e.v.e.r.

Leanne - Not really a bad look. The jacket could have been a bit longer.

Suede - again, how he thought the 2 fabrics would go together?

Joe - the most mature designer of the bunch - but failed at this one. As said above, wish he hadn't bragged about making a jacket fit perfectly when this one did not fit at all! He left with style and dignity.

by Agman

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-18-08, 05:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
I, too, though Korto's jacket was fugly.

I WANT JERREL'S CARDIGAN.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-19-08, 01:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
Something that stands out to me looking at the photos is how similar everyone's outfits really are, perhaps besides Kenley and Joe. You have an adjustable, comfortable looking jacket, over a dress (Jerrel's was a skirt-top combo, to his credit). Interesting really how uniform a view they have of the "makeover". As much as Terri's pants would have annoyed me...it would have been nice is someone would have done a pair.

Anyway, to the critiques

Joe: He was definitely bottom two, but I have some irks on the judging and feel a little bad for Joe here. First of all, with all due respect, he probably had the worst model. Leanne, Korto, and Jerrel all had "cute" type models (maybe Korto's and Leanne's weren't model sized, but they could pull off a variety of outfits). Suede's was flat out hot. Despite the schnozz on Kenley's, she got a mini-me and there's a huge advantage right there. His model didn't have the cuteness or familiarity factor of the other models, so he tried to make her familiar (he is a menswear designer) and it was disasterous. The suit was ill-fitted as was the blouse under it, wholly his fault. With that said, I thought Kors and Rowley were

A. Wrong when they criticized the choice of a suit. The usual interview fallback, even in more creative fields, is a suit. Maybe not as old as Joe's, but it shows that Kors and Rowley were out of touch on that count

B. Insulting (Rowley only) by basically insinuating Joe being sexist. I don't think it's true, but it was insulting either way.

I was fine with the boot, but every season has a victim like him: gets the booby prize in the model sweepstakes. If Suede and him had different models, Suede would be out.

Leanne:

I think the judges show that they were a little out of touch on this one. The jacket was overly bulky IMO and did not help an already squareish frame (still rather cute for the model), but she looks extremely young. From what I've heard from teachers, younger teachers have to make themselves look a little older to gain some separation (HS) or respect (ES, from parents). Plus, every teacher I've seen comment on it is much more positive than the judges. Not a winner, but I would have said Top 3.

Jerrel:

It doesn't seem to photograph terribly well, but his model worked it out and it was the definite winner from my episode impression. I have no problem with this choice, and the brown really works well with her. Can he keep her as his model?

Korto:

I liked the outfit, didn't love it. The jacket was very well tailored but the whole "connected-not connected-connected-not connected) buttoning thing annoys me. And as was said, a different hem would have done some wonders there. She's very good with colors though. Green and brown just work on that girl.

Suede:

Hey, it's Carmen Sandiego with a brown coat! Seriously though, I thought he should have been auf'ed. Not only was the jacket a huge disaster, the outfit was entirely impractical and inappropriate for a photographer (who usually tries to blend in and really needs to be flexible). Additionally, the episode highlighted his designing inabilities: pants/sleeves. She specifically asked for pants and he had to convince her otherwise. I'm surprised he stayed, he's just not that good.

Kenley:

I get it, but she's starting to bore me.

Step 1: Find a fantastic print fabric
Step 2: Tailor a very well fitted dress out of it
Step 3: Repeat Step 1

The belt was a touch that I enjoyed (unlike some other people), but the vest seemed superfluous due to it, and the mini-me/Ugly Betty thing grated. I think the editing monkeys are making her worse than she is personality wise, but she still grates

Rankings:
1. Jerrel
2. Kenley
3. Leanne
4. Korto
*country mile*
5. Joe
6. Suede

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-08, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"

I can't help but wonder why none of the designers made pants.

Joe: The blouse doesn't look right with the suit. The model's haircut is cute, but I think Joe blew it. There appear to be pleats in the front that aren't sewn right. Bad construction.

Leanne: I think the outfit would have won if the jacket were longer. Leanne is still my favorite, I think.

Jerell: I think that this model is the thinnest of the group, and these designers are used to dressing sticks, as opposed to real women's figures, so Jerrell had an advantage. The outfit was just okay.

Korto: Personally I just don't like this outfit. The dress is okay, but the jacket just turns me off.

Suede: The jacket should have been a different color, and the ruffles at the wrists are just wrong. I wonder how it would have looked with a short sleeved black jacket.

Kenley: Why is her model posing pigeon toed in this photo? The design looks old fashioned, kind of like any other Kenley design.

Manga sigpic by J Slice

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-08, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
Call me whackadoodle, but I actually liked Suede's dress. I thought it was a cool print and the back seemed to have some interesting detail, though we never got to see much of it because of the damn jacket. Which, yes, was a bad choice. It didn't go with the outfit, but it wasn't as heinous as the judges made it seem, IMO. Korto's jacket didn't go with her outfit either, but they gushed over it. I don't get it.

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

09-19-08, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
You're so whackadoodle! Actually, I agree with you. I liked the dress, and while the jacket probably wouldn't be very practical to wear on the job for a photographer (I think the flared sleeves would be getting caught on things all the time), I didn't think it was horrendous.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-19-08, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
Hmmm...for a site full of regular reality watchers, I am a little surprised no one else has commented on the "villain edit" assigned to Kenley. Obviously, she has to provide the producers and editors with the moments, but sometimes people are edited in really obvious ways. The moments of her eye-rolling and laughing are so frequent, they really hammer it home: See this girl, she is eeeeevil!!!!!

In fact, I am now thinking Kenley will indeed make it to Bryant Park, but will never win, because she is the "villain" and it is good for the villain to be in the finale, but not to win it (Jeffrey being the exception, a villain winner). Bravo figured this out with Wendy Pepper and it still works today.

As far as this week, Joe had a bad concept and did it poorly, so he definitely deserved to go. Suede had an outfit very inappropriate for the job, but he did it okay. Leeanne made a cute dress with an ugly jacket. Kenley did her thing and in this case it was right on. Korto's jacket went with the dress because the model was a biologist so Korto made a tree. The jacket was great, though, must admit. I have never liked Jerrell, but this week he was indeed the best and totally deserved to win.

Only 5 left, Suede has to go. That leaves Leeanne and Korto (I wouldn't say our heroes, but they have been portrayed very favorably) and Evil Kenley for the finals. Assuming they take 4, Jerrell will go along as a token male. Jerrell will be eliminated, as will Evil Kenley (providing viewer satisfaction when she gets her comeuppance) and Leeanne defeats Korto for the win. (Despite Leeanne's dull personality. With all that film, she MUST have some moments, but they are never shown, for sure).

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-19-08, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
I did make a passing mention to the editing monkeys with Kenley.

Yeah, she's going to Bryant Park and not winning. I'd be stunned if it's not Leanne, Korto, and Kenley

Julie Belle 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-08, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Julie%20Belle Click to send private message to Julie%20Belle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: PR 5, episode 10"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-08 AT 08:12 PM (EST)

Kenley's not being "edited" to look like a villian, she's just an immature brat who acts like a baby!! She's a one trick pony and her trick is all used up. I'll be glad when she finally falls on her face and finds out not everything she designs is FABULOUS.... Can she go on home NOW?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •