The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-24-08, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-08 AT 09:57 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-24-08 AT 12:19 PM (EST)

"Grass is Always Greener"

Just a reminder to everyone that my threads contain spoiler information, so if you don't want to know who wins and who gets auf'd, do not continue reading.

We start out with a recap of last week, to remind us of the crap that Blayne, Jerry, and Stella sent down the runway and that Kelli was the winner.

Heidi brings out the models. They had been assigned last week, but this week, the designers get to choose. After this is done, Heidi brings out the models again.

For this challenge, the models are also the client, and the designers will be making cocktail dresses.

When the designers meet Tim in the work room, Tim announces that they will be making the dresses with "green" fabrics. And in a Project Runway first, the twist is that the models, not the designers, will be doing the shopping. Several designers are not happy. Also, the models will be going now. Immediately. With no consultation with the designers first concerning color, style, amount of fabric needed.

A half-hour and $75 dollars later, the models return with their purchases. Three have the same ugly brown color (I didn't think it was *that* ugly, but the designers did), and others are sharing colors, also. Most of the designers are not happy with what the models bought.

tidbits:
Blayne makes a comment about Darth Vader, and when asked, explains that it's Heidi. She's Darth-licious. Somebody shut this guy up, please.

Stella's client wants a flowy dress, but that's not Stella's style, and she's not making it.

Suede continues to talk about himself in the 3rd person. The other designers mock him as he deserves.

Tim announces that this challenge winner will NOT have immunity. Instead, the winner's dress will be manufactured and sold by BlueFly.com.

Stella is b!tching because she only wants to work with leather. Blayne is in the sewing room, making fun of her. But not quietly, so Stella takes him to take the leather bit out of his mouth.

On to the runway, with our special guest judge:

Natalie Portman

Keith

Terri

Wesley

Jerell

Jennifer

Daniel

Joe

Suede

Kenley

Kelli

Leanne

Stella

Blayne

Emily

Korto

The following names are called: Keith, Terri, Jerell, Jennifer, Daniel, Joe, Kelli, Blayne, and Emily. They are all safe, and can leave the runway.

A few of the judges comments concerning the top & bottom 3:
Wesley - it was overworked. Short, tight and shiny - best way to look cheap.
Suede - Natalie would love to wear this. If Heidi was 10 years younger, she would wear it.
Kenley - chic.
Leanne - all over the place. Looks like a school project.
Stella - much improved. Rocker chick chic.
Korto - no woman wants fins coming off her butt.

The results:
Stella, you're in.
Suede, congratulations, you're the winner.
Kenley, you're in.
Korto, you're in.
Leanne, you're in.
Wesley is auf'd.

Corrected pics of Jerell's & Jennifer's designs. Thanks to Luna for pointing that out.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 arkiegrl 07-24-08 1
 RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 Snidget 07-24-08 2
   RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 mindy23 07-24-08 3
 RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 StarryLuna 07-24-08 4
   RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 Fishercat 07-24-08 7
       RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 arkiegrl 07-24-08 8
 RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 Silvergirl1 07-24-08 5
 RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 bubbastan 07-24-08 6
 RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 Fishercat 07-24-08 9
   RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 nailbone 07-24-08 10
       RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 Fishercat 07-24-08 12
           RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 nailbone 07-24-08 13
 RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 nailbone 07-24-08 11
 RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 jbug 07-24-08 14
 My top 3.... aquariaqueen 07-25-08 15
 Joe nailbone 07-25-08 16
   RE: Joe arkiegrl 07-25-08 17
       RE: Joe Silvergirl1 07-26-08 18
           RE: Joe Snidget 07-26-08 19
 RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 Sunny_Bunny 07-28-08 20
 RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2 trigirl 09-09-08 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-24-08, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
I thought the neck of Kenley's design was reminiscent of a couple of designs we've seen before on this show. Daniel V's design based on the photo of the orchid (sorry, couldn't find any pics right away for comparison) was the first thing that came to my mind. Then I thought about some of Christian's work.

I thought the skirt on Keith's dress was horrendous. I liked the dresses by Terri, Joe, and Stella. Emily made the comment that she needed more fabric, and I agree - just a little too short in the front.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-08, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
Haven't watched the show, yet, but will comment on these dresses as I have to say something about Keith's

Did not read any comments below the pictures before I started dissing the designs.

Keith. Brittney Spears Memorial Hoo-Hoo displaying dress. Built to make sure you flash people as you exit any car.

Terri. Cute but I can buy that style at any discount store in America.

Wesley. Not cute and I can buy that style at any discount store in America.

Jerell. The funky hemline just looks like you didn't care, not like it was designed to be that way. However at least it looks like a designer dress.

Jennifer. Did they switch models on you and didn't give you time for a fitting? If it fit well you could have applied to be Edyta's costume designer for the next season of DWTS.

Daniel. Maybe it's the pose, maybe it's the hemline, but it looks like the dress came apart at the waist seam in the back and she's trying to keep her bum covered.

Joe. Cute but I can buy that style at any discount store in America.

Suede. You had me until I saw that netting or whatever it is under the skirt sticking out. Maybe it is how she is standing but it looks like a mistake, not like it is part of the design. If I don't look at that, I really like the rest.

Kenley. So the make it look like a designer dress instead of a discount dress by tossing a ruff in it hasn't gone out of style yet. Can we make ruffs illegal on the show, please?

Kelli. I it fit from the bustline up better it would be cute. You can't make sleeveless things by just not putting sleeves on. There should be something to the shape of the armhole that flatters.

Leanne. Couldn't wear the style, but I do think it is cute and looks like it has some idea behind it other than it will sell at Wal~mart.

Stella. Paris Hilton Memorial Hoo-Hoo displaying dress. Built to make sure you flash people as you exit any car, but you spent more money on it than Brit-Brit and you at least try to make it look like you have some taste.

Blayne. Is it supposed to make it look like she has a physical deformity?

Emily. Cute but I can buy that style at any discount sex shop in America.

Korto. Not so cute but at least it looks like I'd find it on the clearance rack of a nice department store at the end of the season. Is it supposed to make her look excessively pear shaped?

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-24-08, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
Well, being one of the 'older' of the group here, I have to say, there aren't many of those dresses I would be caught DEAD in, unless my hubby were just getting the last laugh in and put me in my coffin in one of them! I didn't get the ya-hoo over Suede's outfit at all, except maybe the fact that he spent a heck of a lot of time working on it, and the insanity factor that came through at the same time. Who, BTW, names their kid SUEDE?? Silk, or Cotton, anyone?? Now, Leather, I can see...Anyway, looked more like a ballerina dress to me. But, again, what do I know.

Anyway, I am liking Daniel, as a person, and as a designer. He wasn't-as most of these designers-given a whole heck of a lot to work with. But I felt he did a good job.

Was it just me, or do you all feel that MOST of the designers felt defeated to begin with, so they kind of half-a$$'ed their way through this ordeal? Well, I sort of felt that way, in that they are 'designers' and the models-heck, who doesn't know what a yard of fabric is?? I guess THEY don't! HA! Something I thought you would definitely learn in high school, but not in modeling school, I guess. Note to Tyra: TEACH THESE GIRLS A LITTLE ABOUT CLOTHING AND DESIGN, would ya??

I didn't HATE the silky brown stuff, either, but it was obviously hard to work with, and I think the judges should have been more considerate of that fact. But, whatever. They seem to be gunning for the men more this season-I'm watching to see if it becomes a pattern. I mean, look at the Peter Pan outfit! Geez, already-I guess it was a close one for her, but the tears won over, huh? What was she thinking with that stupid hat thingy???

As far as the Leather Chick-I haven't seen anything about her yet that impresses me. I have a feeling she is a one-trick poney is not long for this world. But before shes goes, can we PLEASE ax the Blayne and the Suede? Or at least make them stop talking and tanning for a while????

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

07-24-08, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
I think you have Jennifer and Jerrell mixed up. I'm pretty sure Jerrell had all the blue fabrics and the peacock feathers.

I wish the judges had called out Joe, just to show Leanne and Wesley that the brown fabric wasn't as awful as they kept bitching it was.

Suede bugs the crap out of me as a person, but I really liked his design.

Daniel's dress isn't awful, but it looks a bit maternity-like to me. I also thought Stella's was a little more skanky than the judges let on. Nina said it about another dress - tight, shiny, and short = cheap.

Place witty comment here.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

07-24-08, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
Bravo messed it up, but you are correct: Jerrell and Jennifer's dresses are switched

07-24-08, 12:20 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
Sorry about that! When I download the pics, I just go by the way they're tagged on Bravo's site. Guess I need to take better notes during the show.

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
First of all, you rock Arkie! I love the way you put this thread together with all the pictures.

I know Natalie Portman is a big star, but I thought her makeup made he look bad. Her eyeshadow was way too dark for me. She's so pretty, and wearing her hair pulled back did not do anything for her.

I hated that the models didn't buy enough fabric to make halfway decent dresses. If I were one of the designers, I would have shouted - "Bring back at least 5 yards of material."

But then I don't know how much of that special green material is affordable for only $75 total. I think it might be expensive.

Keith stole his design from an Austrian curtain. I don't think this style is flattering on anyone.

Terri's dress was cute, but nothing special.

Poor Wesley. I think he tried too hard. He did a lot of sewing, that's for sure.

Jerell's orange and gray mix didn't sit well with me, but that's what the model chose, so I guess he was stuck with it. The dress was just okay. At least it wasn't a micro mini.

Jennifer's dress looks like hooker ware. At least she figured out how to use the peacock feathers.

I like the black material in Daniel's dress, but it made his slender model look dumpy.

Joe's dress was like a slip dress with a keyhole. It was okay, and it wasn't too short. His is the best of the brown material dresses.

Suede's dress is inventive. I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me. He worked like a maniac on it, and it shows. That third person stuff has to go, though.

Kenley's dress was very nice. I think the model pulled it off well, but a person with a paler skin tone might not have worn it so well. I like the length.

Kelli's dress just annoyed me for some reason. I didn't like the color combo, and it just looked like not enough skirt. The top with the ruffles was too fro-fro for my tastes.

Leanne's next job with be working in a costume place or as a mother making costumes for kids' plays. I like the brown material, but she went overboard with the loops.

I liked Stella's design. I just wish the skirt was longer - to the knee.

Blayne made something that actually looked like a dress, as opposed to last week's effort on his part. I like it a little, but, again, it's too short.

Emily's bodice is nice, but the skirt is just too short.

Korto's design was well intended, but she should have taken some time to step back and really evaluate it. It was just too ugly. I'm glad they kept her, though, because I do think she has talent.

bubbastan 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-24-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bubbastan Click to send private message to bubbastan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-24-08 AT 12:28 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-24-08 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

Overall, I was really underwhelmed with the fit and construction of the vast majority of the designers' "finished" products on this challenge. They need to step it up big time to even come close to the work of the designers in the last installment.

Keith's was too poofy and froofy, with a "peek-a-boo" hemline that wouldn't flatter, well, anyone.

Although Terri's design wasn't earth-shatteringly different or ground-breaking, I thought it was one of the few that was well designed and constructed, and actually looked sophisticated and attractive on her model. This dress was also one of the few that actually was well suited to its purpose -- a cocktail party garment. Probably the only one that I could see myself wearing.

Wesley's suffered most from its exceedingly poor fit. Its construction was far too jumbled, too. But I actually didn't think his was the worst one out there.

Jennifer - going for the roman serving wench look? Hated the orange and gray color-combo and especially the apron effect. At least it was fairly well sewn, unlike many of the others.

Jerell - Are you kidding me?? I disliked everything about this dress,particularly the trim at the bottom, that looked kind of like what might result if you sent a long-haired cat through a shredder. Other than a costume party, where on earth could you wear this?

Daniel - The shape of his dress was very unflattering and made his tiny model look very thick-waisted and wide through the hips.

Joe - Not bad overall, the fit was very good, but it had a bit too much of a 70's singles night at the disco feel to me.

Suede - This dress didn't do it for me. I thought that the pattern of the woven bodice was a bit too haphazzard. I also didn't care for the poofy underskirt.

Kenley - I liked this one very much. Granted, we did see this neckline before in previous seasons, but the overall garment was impeccably constucted, and superbly fit her model. Another one of the few that could actually be worn to a cocktail party. I could never wear this look, but I thought it looked stunning on her model.

Kelli - I guess I just don't like the two-tone fabic effect -- too much of a contrast here to look pulled together, in my opinion. I also thought that the top part was poorly fitted and made the model look flat-chested.

Leanne - Way, way too many styling elements at war here. Still, I though her dress was better than Jennifer's and Emily's, and especially Korto's.

Stella - A bit too short, and I didn't care for the lace-up effect on this side -- it gave off more of a hippy earth day vibe than a cocktail party one.

Blayne - ughh! Yucky color combo. This dress just screamed 80's Flash Dance styling to me.

Emily - Umm, French Maid costume purchased at the "Playtime Boutique?"

Korto - Horrible, horrible. I think that Tim Gunn nailed it in his blog when he referred to it as looking like the dress was inside out. The "fins" resembled those found on certain Chevy cars from the 50's, and made her model's hips look about as wide. I think that she should have been auf'd, or Jerell.

Edited because "its" isn't the same as as "it's."

07-24-08, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-08 AT 05:24 PM (EST)

Just going down the list...

Keith: Completely underwhelming. I am kind of surprised he wasn't Bottom 3 since the whole outfit just doesn't say anything to me.

Terri: The best of the "middle", she probably deserved some recognition for her outfit. Well fitted, very similar to Kenley with a better fabric, without the collar, and a better top fit IMO

Wesley: Usually, bad mechanics is trumped by bad concept, but the dress was a complete mess. Sort of like a good one that gets crumpled in a closet, left for a few months, and is taken out in an emergency. Just bad, the right one went.

Jerell: I think it bordered on trampish, but I honestly thought it looked pretty nice. Not a winner or anything, but there were far worse dresses out there to buy.

Joe: The best of the brown, and he should go through simply for not messing up that fabric.

Pleather: It, sadly, worked. I don't know if it was the best dress out there, but it was the most innovative and had two plus components with a neat looking bottom and a well done top.

Jennifer: I give her credit for not hiding the second fabric or simply not using it, but I don't get it. It seems to clash with its two main components and neither part seems coherent or well fitting. Not the worst, but I think she slipped by.

Daniel: A cute, not-so-standard little black dress. Safe enough so where he doesn't screw it up, not good enough to win.

Kenley: A fantastic, flattering fit with a nice collar and belt...but I honestly think Terri's was better and that the collar may look out of place in this competition, although it was a good collar.

Kelli: Cute, safe dress with some flair in there. Not a top, not a bottom, but definitely neat.

Leanne: OK, she is my Project Runway crush, so this is inherently biased (and for the record, a lot of potential crushes this season, but Leanne leads the pack. Love the dry wit and personality, plus she's cute), but I didn't think she deserved B3. She REALLY needed to edit, but from the front at least it's a very cute dress. With Wesley's mess and Korto's inside-out-dress, I'm surprised she was down there. She did well with the fabric too.

Stella: I don't get the hype. It wasn't well fitted and it seemed to give her model a bit of a gut (you can see it in the picture). Christian almost got Auf'd for his inability to follow client instructions, and Stella just blazenly ignored her model's instructions. It's good enough to stick, but man, there was not enough there to justify a Top 3 spot.

Blayne: I thought it was cute from the Tanorexic, but I love the patchy colors, so it appeals to me. It was more party than cocktail, but I really did think it was nice.

Emily: Meh, it was dangerously short due to material and not that nice looking to boot.

Korto: She was easily B3, it was just not a nice dress. That simple.

My Week 2 rankings

1. Suede
2. Terri
3. Kenley
4. Kelli
5. Blayne
6. Stella
7. Jerrel
8. Daniel
9. Joe
10. Leanne
11. Jennifer
12. Emily
13. Keith
14. Korto
15. Wesley

Re-Watch List Edit: I generally have the same opinions, though I do have some changes to make in ranking after seeing the dresses in motion and from multiple angles

1. Suede
2. Terri
3. Kenley
4. Blayne (+1) (It looked a little cuter on re-watch)
5. Kelli (-1) (Wasn't as enthralled
6. Stella
7. Joe (Worked very well with the bad fabric, but still a big drop from 6 to 7)
8. Emily (Big jump, I actually really like how it looked)
9. Daniel (Minor drop due to Emily)
10. Jennifer (Didn't notice the gray in the back balancing it out)
11. Jerrel (Got very close to trashy)
12. Leanne (Sadly, looks worse in action than in stills)
13. Keith
14. Korto
15. Wesley

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-08, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
Stella: I don't get the hype. It wasn't well fitted and it seemed to give her model a bit of a gut (you can see it in the picture). Christian almost got Auf'd for his inability to follow client instructions, and Stella just blazenly ignored her model's instructions. It's good enough to stick, but man, there was not enough there to justify a Top 3 spot.

But in the end, the model said she really liked the dress.

07-24-08, 03:32 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
That's what propelled it I think. Still, I think ignoring the model's original desires, even if it came back looking great, is a risky move. It paid off though, so who am I to judge?

For the record, I fall into the same boat NB does (GWDKFBLHG)

07-24-08, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
I plan to do a GWDKFBLHG update each week, at least until they winnow down enough that I can keep up with who is who.

07-24-08, 02:55 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
From strictly a guy-who-doesn't-know-fashion-but-likes-hot-girls' (GWDKFBLHG) point of view:

Top - Stella, Blayne, Emily

Near the top - Leanne (my PR crush, too, Fisher), Kelli

Middle - Everyone else

Bottom - Korto, Daniel

I, too, was a bit confused when they bashed Wesley for "too short, too tight", but didn't chastise Stella for the same thing.

Also want to point out that Heidi was SMOKIN', tonight!!

jbug 16685 desperate attention whore postings

07-24-08, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
Arkie, I like the way you put this together!
I just watched tonite.
My picks:
Those I liked
Terri
Kenely
Jennifer
Joe
Suede
Blayne

So So
Keith
Emily
Kelli
Stella

Did NOT Like
Daneil
Leanne
Wesley
Jerrell
Korto

DH says I'm into wayyyyyyyyyy too may reality shows! LOL

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-25-08, 09:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "My top 3...."
In no particular order:

Terri
Joe
Kenley

“I love Jesus but I drink a little”. Gladys Hardy

07-25-08, 01:49 PM (EST)
16. "Joe"
I missed part of the show. How did he get that little rhinestone circle in the middle?

07-25-08, 02:14 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Joe"
I don't remember them showing much on Joe and what he was doing with his dress. In other words, I don't know.

Silvergirl1 9320 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-08, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl1 Click to send private message to Silvergirl1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Joe"

There's someone named Joe on this show?

J/K! Hey, does Bravo do something to make the models' legs look skinnier in those photos? Almost all of them look like they don't have any calves to speak of. They should all be tested for osteoporosis.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-08, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Joe"

Surfkitten summer sig shop 2008 and Dancing with the Tribe!

I think that is just how size 0 or size 2 women look. Yep a lot fo them may be at risk for bone problems later on for being underweight for too much of their lives.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

07-28-08, 02:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
I finally got to see this episode on Sunday night, although I had looked at the pics here a couple of days ago. I wanted to see what they looked like on the runway before I gave my ratings.

Top Three:
1. Suede; although I am not fond of this guy, the dress he produced was wonderful. When I was in my 20s, I'd have worn that dress.

2. Stella; Considering her horrific start, I was surprised at this lovely dress -- and she was right. That dress would look good in leather!

3. Kenley; I hate the bozo collar, but it did reek of couture, class, and chic.

Bottom;

1. Wesley; If you were going for "Hoochie sews her own dress," you pulled it off brilliantly. LOL

2. Leanne; Loopy. Yeah, loopy works... NOT

3. Jarell; Uck! Did you forget to fit the top? What were you thinking?

4. Korto; Seams on the outside and FINS?! Were you smoking some of the hemp fabrics?

5. Jennifer and Danial; Decided to phone it in this week did you? No wonder Tim keeps calling this group lazy...

6.Emily; Nice nightie. You're a shoe in if they do a lingerie challenge.

7. Kelli; good thing you had immunity. Nuff said.

8. Blayne; I liked the design, but what is with the weird sleeve? It looks like she has a growth on her arm.

I think the judges were spot on with the winner and the loser - but I have to say that the others better start stepping up to the plate - there was a whole lot of fugly going on this week.

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-09-08, 10:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Project Runway, Season 5, Ep 2"
Poor Wesley. Hindsight is 20/20 but even at the time I was shouting at him to use the green. He could have done something cool with it.

bouncey by Ice

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •