The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The Finale"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-05-08, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The Finale"
Spoiler info in this thread......

I'll try to come back to post some pics, but if I can't, maybe geg can post some. Otherwise, you can go to bravotv.com, and check out the final runway pics there....

I'm hoping that's enough filler so that we can now discuss the finale....

Was anyone surprised?

I liked pieces from each line. But I think I would have given the nod to Rami.

But Christian's was good, so I guess he deserved the win.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The Finale frodis 03-06-08 1
 RE: The Finale pinksparkleguitar 03-06-08 2
   RE: The Finale mindy23 03-06-08 3
       RE: The Finale djandy 03-06-08 4
   RE: The Finale trigirl 04-01-08 25
 RE: The Finale TxMom2011 03-06-08 5
   RE: The Finale Snidget 03-06-08 8
       RE: The Finale TxMom2011 03-10-08 23
   RE: The Finale anotherkim 03-06-08 9
 RE: The Finale mysticjay 03-06-08 6
   RE: The Finale anotherkim 03-06-08 10
       RE: The Finale mysticjay 03-06-08 15
           RE: The Finale Tahj 03-06-08 17
               RE: The Finale aquariaqueen 03-07-08 20
                   RE: The Finale Tahj 03-07-08 21
   RE: The Finale Tahj 03-06-08 16
 RE: The Finale anotherkim 03-06-08 7
 RE: The Finale aquariaqueen 03-06-08 11
   RE: The Finale nobigdeal 03-06-08 12
       RE: The Finale IJustWannaDance 03-06-08 13
 RE: The Finale realityfreek 03-06-08 14
   RE: The Finale dajaki 03-07-08 19
   RE: The Finale trigirl 04-01-08 27
 RE: The Finale Tiggertramp 03-06-08 18
 RE: The Finale gumnut 03-09-08 22
   RE: The Finale flystorms 03-10-08 24
 RE: The Finale trigirl 04-01-08 26
   RE: The Finale Snidget 04-01-08 28
   RE: The Finale Loree 04-03-08 29

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-06-08, 00:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The Finale"
My only surprise was that Christian apparently scrapped the feather pants. I would say that maybe I missed them, but I can't imagine how I could have. I think he deserved the win. Like I've said before, I wouldn't want to share as much as an elevator ride with Christian, but on my TV I love him. I'm glad he won.

Jillian's collection was the most wearable, but I agree with the judges that she suffered from a lack of focus. It almost seemed like she had so many great ideas that she just went with all of them, and perhaps needed to edit a bit. That said, she had some beautiful, fabulous pieces that I would love to have in my wardrobe. Her jackets are stunning.

Rami showed his best stuff in his face-off with Chris, in my opinion. He also suffered from Chloe Dao-esque 80's prom dress color-barforama. (Speaking of, why didn't he use that ultra-teal or ultra-pink in the prom dress challenge?) While I do appreciate the work that he puts into the detail on his clothing (the weaving was really lovely) his aesthetic is just not my cup of tea.

What was Victoria Beckham wearing? It looked like a beach towel. Is she just a talking head on a stick? She reminds me of Jeff Dunham's talking Jalapeno on a Stick, with less wit. Do you think she has to get her hair cut every day to maintain that sharp line of hair framing the way to her pointy little chin? Maybe her hair stylist left the smock on her and that's what that orange thing was.

Let's play a game! Final three, Wear, Frame and Torch. It's kind of like Marry, Boink, Kill for the fashion set. Only, you can pick the same designer for more than one category, if you wish. my rules!

Wear Well, self-explanatory. You'd wear it if you could, size, practicality and gender be damned.

Frame You appreciate the look, but you wouldn't be caught dead wearing it.

Torch Flick your Bic and watch that fabric burn, baby, burn.

I'd:

Wear: Jillian's. The jackets, oh the jackets. So tailored and lovely. Also, the skirt she showed with the black/white wide striped sweater was very cute. (I didn't care for the sweater, though.)

Frame: Christian's. I'm a sucker for the hats with the feathers. That featherey foofy second-to-last piece reminded me of cappuccino with lots of froth, swirled around a bit. Pretty.

Torch: Rami's. When day-glo color fabrics burn, do they break the barrier of the visible light spectrum and simply disappear? The world needs to find out.

A springy surprise from Tribe!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-06-08, 01:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Finale"
It wasn't a surprise about Christian...especially with hte way Victoria Beckham was salivating all over him. I loved when Heidi says "Christian, Victoria would like to say something to you as the winner of Project Runway' And in the most spectaculary anti-climactic second of reality TV ever, Victoria goes "Um....I'd love to wear your clothes....anytime.'

Anyway, I would definitley frame Christian's clothes, because they were beautiful works of art. His two-toned dress at the end was so 'major' I would hang it above my fireplace.

I'm torn between what I would burn and what I would wear, because there were two of Jillian's dresses that were fugly, and Rami's choice of a eighties-teal-color made me throw up a little in my mouth. If it came right down to it, I'd wear Rami's and burn Jillian's I guess.

Points to ponder:

1. Did Micheal Kors really watch the entire show with his sunglasses on? Did I miss something and that's now so hideous and arrogant that it's cool again? These cycles of fashion get smaller and smaller, I tell you.

2. Does anyone else miss Heidi's eyebrows?

3. Why do I have the feeling that secretly, somewhere in Tim Gunn's house is a little closet full of cross-stitched pillows and wall hangings that he loves because they're terrifically sentimental, but can't display because, well, he's Tim Gunn? That man is so sweet, I could put him in my coffee and drink him up.

4. Did anybody say in their best Santino/Tim Gunn impersonation 'Where's Andre?' when they showed Andre in the crowd? 'Cuz I did. Repeatedly.

5. Would anybody miss Nina Garcia if she accidentally fell off the planet? Neither would I.

Sig by Tribe- the real 'Jacob' of the island.

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-06-08, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The Finale"
OK, My first question is WHERE THE HECK WAS JEFF? You know, the JEFF that won last year's competition?? As in Sebella??? I LOVED him, but did not see him anywhere last night! Maybe I need to be kind and rewind, and look through that small tidbit of crowd pieces we were allowed to see. I was sure he'd be there! Please don't tell me he's been black-balled, as some of the ANTM's have in the past...or other reality faves.

Anyway, on to the win. I was pretty sure going in it would be Christian, the way everyone has gushed over him all season. BUT, after seeing Rami's collection, I had some doubts. Loved the weaving! And that shoulderless dress-the one he showed last year, THAT is my pick to FRAME!
To FLAME would be that hideous blouse of Jillian's-that black and white thing with whatever (worms??) coming out of the sleeves!
To CLAIM (or wear, if I were 2 sizes smaller) would be Christian's last dress-the double-mocha/latte feathered peice! OOOH, BABY!! Have NO clue where I'd wear it, but if Victoria Becham can wear it, than you'd better bet your bippy, I can, too!!! Just put me in a cage with 2 week's worth of Jenny Craig, and I'll show that bobble head a few things about fashion!!!

Anyway, I felt it was a decent finale. Wondered how 'couture' it was for Heidi to wear jeans (I'm sure they cost way over $1,000-but still) to a fasion showing. And yes, I did miss the eyebrows. Is that an IN thing these days?? I'll have to check!

BTW, does anyone know which ELLE magazine these clothes will be showing in?? THANKS!

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-06-08, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Finale"
I saw Jeffrey in an audience shot.

Loved: Jillian's jackets, Rami's woven green & beige lace dresses & his last black dress.
Frame: Christian's second to last chocolate/milk wavy frilly dress with the chocolate/milk belt.
Flame: Rami's teal clothes & red pants, Jillian's wormy sleeved sweater, and Christian's black ruffle jacket that his model wore.

It was nice to see Christian show his uncertainty and being scared, but when he won he went right back to his egotistical self. Jillian's line was the most wearable, but was not cohesive. Rami had the most beautiful formal dresses. All 3 will succeed in Fashion Design. Best.PR Finale.Ever!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-01-08, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: The Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-08 AT 10:33 AM (EST)

Did anybody say in their best Santino/Tim Gunn impersonation 'Where's Andre?' when they showed Andre in the crowd? 'Cuz I did. Repeatedly.

I did! I did!

WHERE THE HECK WAS JEFF?

His hair has really grown. That is why you didn't recognize him in the audience shot. I had to rewind just to double check it was him. Didn't see Chloe though...did you?

bouncey by Ice

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-06-08, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: The Finale"
Christian was an obvious winner. When they sent Jillian back to the green room I got a little nervous (so did Christian).

I would wear Jillians stuff... those jackets are awesome. I loved the knits too. That sweater with the cutouts was very pretty.

Christian is a force ... and I think of all the past winners he is one we will see the most of in the fashion world. I love that he goes for high fashion and not more ready to wear stuff.

I didn't like Rami's designs. Those weaves did not impress me. Did the judges not watch PR Canada? The weaves were really big there... nothing new. Those colors were awful and I thought that other than the evening dresses the rest looked matronly and simply fugly.

Does anyone else feel cheated that they didnt get to see Chris' complete line? Are there pics of it somewhere online?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The Finale"
Seeing If I can find it.

Here are the non-finalists collections

VICTORYA had one

http://www.mbfashionweek.com/newyork/fall2008/designers/na_be_by_victorya_hong/index.html#

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/video-watch-project-runway-4-fashion-week-finale-runway-shows-6519.php is a video of the runway show

Here is a link with pictures from the three finalists and the two decoys (Chris and Sweet Pea)

http://www.sparklies.org/gallery/index.php?cat=141

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-08, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: The Finale"
Thanks Snidget for the links.... I was underwhelmed by both Sweet P and Chris' full lines. They picked the best 3 to show.

anotherkim 14419 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The Finale"

the complete lines WERE on youTube, but I don't know if they still are. I think they were yanked a few weeks back.

Chris's complete line was not nearly as strong as his three looks, if memory serves me correctly. He had some real high points, but there were some really befuddling choices as well--and more hair.

I thought Chris's cream/black dress was one of the best of the collections, save the hair on the end. The hair just killed it for me.

I thought Rami's colors were unattractive as well.

Kimmah Says
--Christian's work is beyond fierce.

mysticjay 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-06-08, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticjay Click to send private message to mysticjay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-08 AT 10:45 AM (EST)

Project Runway jumped the shark last night by giving the win to Christian's over-the-top three Musketeers line. Nothing wearable there, from the feathery stilettos to the platter-sized floppy hats, the skinny pants and over-poofed jackets. Costumes. Costumes. Costumes. A complete loss of credibility because of the obvious pandering to the guest judge...

03-06-08, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The Finale"
Have you ever seen a runway show from Paris or Milan or NYC? That's what many of them look like--overblown fantasies. It's about a feel or a mood or an aesthetic. Costumes, costumes, costumes all over the place and then they scale back their actual ready-to-wear lines (if they actually DO a RWT line).

IMO, Christian was couture and the others were more retail--that's the big difference in their presentation and their designs. If you were looking for clothing that could be sold at Macy's tomorrow, then Christian wasn't your choice; but if you were looking for a designer with a vision, then he was the better choice, IMO.

I don't see how you can say they pandered to VB...they all obviously loved his line. Rami had some clunkers that cost him big--like the sad sack dresses in ugly colors.

mysticjay 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-06-08, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticjay Click to send private message to mysticjay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: The Finale"
If over-blown fantasy is what makes it on the runway, then Chris should have been in and Rami aufed. That feather gown nightmare that Christian closed his show with looked like something Chris would design for a drag show.

Compared to past winners, Christian's line stands out like, well a feather ball gown...

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: The Finale"
Dude! Did you even hear all the applause those feathered pieces received. There is just no denying that the audience was crazy for his collection.

It's a Tribe!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-07-08, 10:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The Finale"
Or happy that it was over!

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

03-07-08, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The Finale"
*snort*

Somehow I don't think so. He was a crowd favorite.

It's a Tribe!

03-06-08, 02:04 PM (EST)
16. "RE: The Finale"
Project Runway jumped the shark last night by giving the win to Christian's over-the-top three Musketeers line.

Oh, not at all. Far from it in fact, though I do love your description as his "Three Musteteers line." *snort* That's perfect. I still laugh at those outfits.

They HAD to give it to Christian. He personifies what fashion week is all about.

Tribe rocked my sig!

03-06-08, 10:56 AM (EST)
7. "RE: The Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 03-06-08 AT 11:14 AM (EST)

I thought it turned out as it should have---I saw the pictures of the shows during Fashion Week and I thought Jillian's looked the most wearable (except that her skirts are far too short for most women), but she made some weird choices with the holes, etc.

Then, last night during the show, I thought Christian blew them both out of the water. His collection looked like a collection. I'd liked to have seen him use some grey or taupe in with the black in the beginning, but there was definitely a cohesiveness that the other collections lacked. J and R should be thankful that Christian went last---following him would have been tough.

Individually--

Jillian--all over the place look and colorwise. I still think the skirts were too short. The gold dress made a MODEL look like she had chunky thighs--imagine what a 'normal' woman would have looked like in it? The weird holes really threw me, too. She is also far too meek and mild and just stilted for me personally. Her curtsy made me want to pinch her. Oh, and yanking up her strapless dress? Not very professional.

Rami--some truly magnificent pieces, yes, but then there was the ugly. Those short dresses were not pretty. Some of the pants made the models look hippy and the colors were atrocious, IMO. Just gross. The two evening gowns, though, should be snapped up in a minute by a famous person---Hillary Swank would look killer in that black number, yes? Angelina Jolie (post-preggo) in the gold? Swoon.

Christian--yeah, it was over the top, but it looked professional and it looked like a fashion show. I liked that he took the skinny pant and played with the construction. I just wish it hadn't all be black/black. The huge ruff was a low point for me, but I actually liked the ruffled jacket (why, I cannot say) and his dresses at the end were showstoppers. He will definitely be more haute couture than the others, but there women who buy that sort of thing--hence Posh's love affair with his collection--and that's part of the fashion world. Every designer isn't going to be Michael Kors with clothes at Macy's and TJ Maxx...that's okay. When's the last time John Galliano had a dress on the clearance rack at Belk?

I was really, really happy with the ending this time. I could have been happy with a Rami win, too, but Christian's win just felt RIGHT to me. And I was glad to see him lose some of that bravado and be more vulnerable.

I think we'll see more of Christian and Rami than any designers from previous seasons.

frodah's game:

Wear: Christian's black wide leg trousers (I think they were black?) with the tan top. LOVED that look. I would never be able to afford it, of course.

Torch--Jillian's short gold dress w/knife pleats that made her model look like a squatty lineback in gold foil. Close second, Rami's 'plain' gold gown that had weird bunchy fabric on the model's thigh and was almost impossible for her to walk gracefully in.

Frame: tie--Christian's feather gown and Rami's gold woven gown. Both were works of art.

Kimmah Says
--bring on Top Chef!

eta: the game choices

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-06-08, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The Finale"
Disappointed...

A. Chris didn't make it, but he really shouldn't have since he had been auf'd already once.
B. The show is over.
C. The winner was predictable.
D. Christian won, and his over exaggerated opinion of himself came rushing back.
E. That was the final episode...but luckily Top Chef will be back.

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

nobigdeal 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-06-08, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nobigdeal Click to send private message to nobigdeal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The Finale"
I was happy Christian won. As a person he was annoying on the show but overall I think he had the most talent. Well I liked his designs the best.

IJustWannaDance 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-06-08, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IJustWannaDance Click to send private message to IJustWannaDance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: The Finale"
I was totally dissapointed. I wanted Chris to win so bad. The laugh got me. He seriously has the greatest laugh ever!! oh and his designs were great too!!

realityfreek 116 desperate attention whore postings

03-06-08, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityfreek Click to send private message to realityfreek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The Finale"
Great Finale!

BTW...did anyone catch the model in Chris's line...the one wearing the blue dress with the face on it? It look like Bianca(I think that was her name) from ANTM. right/wrong??

dajaki 1453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

03-07-08, 00:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: The Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 03-07-08 AT 00:47 AM (EST)

Edited because I was wrong about something. I know - Big shocker.

As to collections . . . There were elements I loved in all three. Jillian's jackets were gorgeous, Rami's weaving mixed with draping was lovely and Christian's chocovanilla feather dress was a jaw-dropper. Each had elements I also disliked. Jillian's striped knit top with poofy sleeves, Rami's poor color choices and Christian's never ending supply of skinny jeans.

04-01-08, 10:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: The Finale"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-08 AT 10:46 AM (EST)

You are right! It is Bianca. She kept that short "do". I like it! Photo

Is this Jaslene? Photo

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-06-08, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: The Finale"
Chritian was fantabulistic. His collection was absolutely wonderful. I too was sorry it was so black. I would have liked to have seen more color, but it was amazing.

Jillian is very very talented. I can see her being a great women's wear designer. I could see a lot of her line in Nordstrom's, Macy's etc. She jusr needs to develop some self confindence! My god! The back and forth, on the fence, I am not sure about the models ACK! I would have slapped her. She is in desperate need of an assistant to channel her creativity.

Rami is also quite amazing, his draping, attention to detail, his fit all wonderful. I think we will find out he is colorblind afterall, and used a dart board design o wheel to pick his fabrics.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

gumnut 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-09-08, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gumnut Click to send private message to gumnut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: The Finale"
Chris, are you there?

I thought Christian's designs were a knockoff of yours.

Putting the tight jeans aside, I thought they were your designs walking down the runway. From the "elaborate" hats to the "costumey" gowns, all very “Chris” inspired.

flystorms 211 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-10-08, 04:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flystorms Click to send private message to flystorms Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: The Finale"
AMazing show (I finally got to watch it on Tivo this weekend.) Agree with most of you that Christian's stuff was just amazing. I"ve been a Rami fan since the beginning, though. He has such classical, beautiful pieces. His two evening gowns were stunning.

Did anyone catch the SNL skit this weekend? OMG it was hilarious how Amy channeled Christian in the skit. Perfect rendition of him. LOL!

04-01-08, 10:34 AM (EST)
26. "RE: The Finale"
I am so disappointed. I thought Christian's work was great, but just am not quite feeling the love.

Does anyone know about the decoy designers. Surely it helps their career somewhat.

bouncey by Ice

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-08, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The Finale"
I'm sure it has to help their careers.

Even though you don't get seen on TV, I'm sure there are enough fashion industry people that see what you do that it makes a difference. They also get their collections on the internet, and any exposure at an event like that has to be a good thing.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

04-03-08, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: The Finale"
I just never liked Christian. And the fact he won the public's fave prize too really bugged me. I just wish now he would go away. But that doesn't seem to be happening.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •