The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone up for the reunion show? What would YOU want to know??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

mindy23 1319 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-14-08, 09:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone up for the reunion show? What would YOU want to know??"

According to the previews, it looks like Victorya and Heidi have a little 'spat', doesn't it?? Or maybe that's just the editing. And, of course, they do ask Jack how he's feeling. But I am most curious about why V is so adamant and apparently angry about whatever it is she is talking about. I suppose she felt she was a'fu'd too soon? In retrospec, to you think she was better than Sweet P?

What questions or comments would you like to make to any of the other designers at the reunion show next week? Just wondering-in all honesty, I'm having a tough time remembering all of them, except the lady who SPIT on things! HA. I'll need to go back and check them all out again.....

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone up for the reunion show?... aquariaqueen 02-14-08 1
 RE: Anyone up for the reunion show?... tribephyl 02-15-08 2
 RE: Anyone up for the reunion show?... WVtoIN 02-15-08 3
 RE: Anyone up for the reunion show?... ssinmd 02-16-08 4
   RE: Anyone up for the reunion show?... mindy23 02-20-08 5
   Fan Favorite...hope it's Chris aquariaqueen 02-20-08 6
       RE: Fan Favorite...hope it's Chris aquariaqueen 02-20-08 7
           RE: Fan Favorite...hope it's Chris ssinmd 02-23-08 12
 RE: Anyone up for the reunion show?... CattyChat 02-21-08 8
   RE: Anyone up for the reunion show?... mindy23 02-21-08 9
   RE: Anyone up for the reunion show?... aquariaqueen 02-21-08 10
       RE: Anyone up for the reunion show?... CattyChat 02-21-08 11
 RE: Anyone up for the reunion show?... EMTBGRL 02-23-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

02-14-08, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone up for the reunion show? What would YOU want to know??"
Victorya thought too much of herself. Almost like a quiet Christian. Her attitude drove me crazy....can't wait to see what happened on the show.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-15-08, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone up for the reunion show? What would YOU want to know??"
In retrospect, do you think she was better than Sweet P?

Yes. Vic was better then Sweepea. So were Kit and Kevin and Jack.
Jack of course is just one of those strange things. But Vic, Kit and Kevin were all auf'd before they should have been and long before Sweepea should have been.

WVtoIN 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-15-08, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WVtoIN Click to send private message to WVtoIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone up for the reunion show? What would YOU want to know??"
Don't forget about Ricky. Those 3 were auf'd before he was also. He should have been gone before SweetP.

ssinmd 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-16-08, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ssinmd Click to send private message to ssinmd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone up for the reunion show? What would YOU want to know??"
I want to know who wins the "Fan Favorite"! I voted for Chris more times than I want to admit!

02-20-08, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mindy23 Click to send private message to mindy23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anyone up for the reunion show? What would YOU want to know??"

Oh yeah, fan favorite-THAT is really THE reason to watch! Besides finding out how Jack is doing these days. Gosh, I hope he's ok-the commercials show him crying AGAIN. But it could be out of gratitude.

Now watch-I bet they give him a spot on NEXT year's PR, don't you think??? I hope!!

02-20-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Fan Favorite...hope it's Chris"
Heidi says it's by a landslide....

Who do you think? Who do you want?

I am thinking/hoping it is Chris, but it probably is Christian!!!

02-20-08, 11:38 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Fan Favorite...hope it's Chris"
Grrrrrrrr...............

ssinmd 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-23-08, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ssinmd Click to send private message to ssinmd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Fan Favorite...hope it's Chris"
I'm with aquariaqueen on this one. I couldn't spend two minutes in a room with Ferocia. I am sure in those two minutes, he would have said "fierce" 11 times. Besides Tyra Banks (another walking cartoon character0, who USES that word? And the hair...
I am sure winning this will amke him even less bearable, "I am gonna die of barfness."
That being said, I have to admit, I do think (Oh how I hate to say it, I think his Bryant Park designs were the best).

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-21-08, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anyone up for the reunion show? What would YOU want to know??"
Wow, I really didn't expect Christian "Ferocia Coutura" to win fan fave, but I am really glad he did, because I've loved Christian since the beginning. I really thought my favorite teddy bear Chris and his boisterous laugh would have won over the fans.

Now I am crossing my fingers it is a sweep and Christian wins the whole thing. While some may not like his personality, this kid is FIERCE, extremely talented and tons of potential.

I was only a little surprised how angry Victorya came off. I wonder what was edited out around the time of the "Victorya seems uptight, no?' comment and the discussion about Victorya's anger or frustration or whatever it was regarding Jack's MRSA issue and leaving. So many questions left unanswered.

Carmen sure had a HUGE chip on her shoulder. Hold grudges, much?

Ricky also seemed to be harboring serious resentment over the whole crying montage. What did he expect?

You know, while I really like Jillian's designs, I really cannot stand her attitude. She is almost as uptight as Victorya, just not as angry. Jillian needs to loosen up, smile and have fun.

I hope Chris edges out Rami for the 3rd "official" spot in the fashion week PR show. Rami drapes beautifully, but I really got bored with his designs during the season. He just never tried to wow anyone. Chris is willing to take risks, which either pay off huge or fall flat. I can't wait to see Chris' designs. (Actually I've seen all 5 lines already, but I can't wait to see them in progress and hear Tim's critiques at the home visits).

I feel bad, but there was one guy there that I cannot even remember being on the show. He said something about $15 and being "avante gard" and disappointed he didn't get to show what he could do. I don't remember the guy at all.

In conclusion: Christian FTW! *crossing paws*

02-21-08, 10:02 AM (EST)
9. "RE: Anyone up for the reunion show? What would YOU want to know??"

You're right about Jillian. I'm a little surprised that she came off so diva-like and so miffed last night! She didn't seem that way all season, but obviously a lot was edited out. They all seemed to get a long really well this time, not like the other seasons with LOADS of cat fights, and grudges. At least this year was nothing like that! Thank goodness!

I was a bit surprised, but not by much, that Christian won last night, thought it would be Chris or SweetP, but when you think back, Christian really did finish quickly and had no problem helping out the others! He really wasn't too critical, and he was there for the others a lot of the time. I think that's the big bug up Jillian's a$$, the fact that he sews so quickly and still has time on his hands! She is always freaking out at the end... Oh well. She's still great, that's for sure. But I just don't see her taking Bryant Park.

But we'll see next week. And I'm crossing my fingers and toes for Chris to out sew Rami, as well. But either way, I think this will be one of the best showings ever!! And one of the greatest groups of people on PR ever, as well!! Oh that first guy you were talking about-I think his name was Muriel? Wasn't he the first or second to be auf'd? I barely remember him, too. He was VERY quiet and to himself.

02-21-08, 04:11 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Anyone up for the reunion show? What would YOU want to know??"

>I feel bad, but there was
>one guy there that I
>cannot even remember being on
>the show. He said
>something about $15 and being
>"avante gard" and disappointed he
>didn't get to show what
>he could do. I
>don't remember the guy at
>all.
Wasn't he the guy who made that dress (awful shawl looking thing)that was made of some kind of wool blend that looked like it smelled like musty basement.....maybe the Sarah Jessica Parker episode?

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-21-08, 06:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Anyone up for the reunion show? What would YOU want to know??"
THANK YOU!! Yeah, that's who that guy was. Actually, his monstrosity was so awful, I'm surprised I forgot him.

Thanks, AQ. That has been bugging me like crazy, but not enough to dig around the PR Web site to find him.

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-08, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Anyone up for the reunion show? What would YOU want to know??"
The Pocahontas shawl, yet assuming man's name was "Marion"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •