The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-16-08, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Filler
Filler

We all know the drill, right? There will be spoiler information here. If you don't want to know who won the challenge and who got auf'd, don't read any further.

OK, if you're still with me, I'm going to assume you want to know! You do want to know, right?

I missed the first few moments, but apparently they swapped models again. This weeks challenge is to design an avant garde / high fashion outfit based on the model's hairstyle.

After they report to the work room, the designers are informed that they will be working in teams of two. (Is it just me, or do they seem to be having more team challenges this season?) They don't get to pick their teammates - Tim will draw the teams.
Team 1 - Kit and Ricky
Team 2 - Sweet P and Rami
Team 3 - Chris and Christian
Team 4 - Victorya and Jillian aka Team Snore - at least when they're talking.

They are to pick which designer's model they will use, pick a team leader, and then they will go to Mood to buy fabrics with a $300 budget.
Kit, Rami and Christian are named team leaders. Neither Victorya nor Jillian want the other to be leader, so they flip for it, and Victorya wins.

Tim comes in on day 2 with a special annoucement! There will be another look walking down the runway. They are to create a ready to wear outfit that reflects the avant garde design. They have a $50 budget for the second garment, and will have 15 minutes to shop.

The winner of the challenge, in addition to having immunity for next week, will have their designs (and models) featured in a TRE Semme ad in Elle magazine.

On to the designs:

Rami and Sweet P - Rami did not let Sweet P have much input into the design of the first garment, and only allowed her to make the pants.

Sweet P took control of making the ready to wear.

Victorya and Jillian - they were very concerned about getting finished on time, but did manage to do it. The trench coat was Jillian's design, and Victorya did the blouse and pants underneath.

Jillian took care of the ready to wear.

Kit and Ricky - Kit made the skirt; Ricky made the corset and also made the ready to wear dress.

Chris/Christian - they made a very good team and worked equally on the design and construction.

After scoring, Heidi announced that Kit/Ricky and Rami/Sweet P had the lowest scores. They had the low scoring teams leave the runway so they could talk with the two highest teams first. Yada, yada, yada, blah, blah, blah... they really liked both teams designs.

Now for the low scores - They know Rami can drape, but can he do anything else? So Rami blames the lack of *oomph* in his design on Sweet P, because they work so differently. They felt that Sweet P's ready to wear was executed beautifully. They did not like anything about Kit and Ricky's dresses. The ready to wear looked cheap to them, and the avant garde was not high fashion and was poorly made.

Chris and Christian are named the winners, and because Christian was the team leader, he has immunity. This puts Victorya and Jillian in second place for the week.

Ricky is in. Sweet P is in. Kit is out, so Rami is still in.

And for next week, what's behind garage door #1??

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde geg6 01-17-08 1
   RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde mistyrose52 01-17-08 2
   RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde KwietOne 01-17-08 4
 RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde aquariaqueen 01-17-08 3
 RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde Tenorsaxy 01-17-08 5
   RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde geg6 01-22-08 16
       RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde Snidget 01-22-08 17
           RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde Tenorsaxy 01-23-08 24
 RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde udg 01-18-08 6
 RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde Fishercat 01-18-08 7
   RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde frodis 01-20-08 11
       RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde tribephyl 01-20-08 12
           RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde frodis 01-22-08 15
 RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde pinksparkleguitar 01-19-08 8
   RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde aquariaqueen 01-19-08 9
 RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde tribephyl 01-20-08 10
 RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde Sunny_Bunny 01-20-08 13
 RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde WVtoIN 01-22-08 14
   RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde pinksparkleguitar 01-22-08 18
   RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde arkiegrl 01-22-08 19
   RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde tribephyl 01-23-08 20
 RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde Ahtumbreez 01-23-08 21
   RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde geg6 01-23-08 22
       RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde Tenorsaxy 01-23-08 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-08, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
>Rami and Sweet P - Rami did not let Sweet P have much input into the design of the first garment, and only allowed her to
make the pants.

Rami was being a total control freak jerk and I felt bad for poor Sweet P. And that outfit? WTF? The top was just your typical Rami dress, nothing new or different, let alone avant garde, about it at all. Putting pants under a cocktail dress is NOT avant garde.

>Sweet P took control of making the ready to wear.

And a lovely piece it was. I would totally wear that.

>Victorya and Jillian - they were very concerned about getting finished on time, but did manage to do it. The trench coat was Jillian's design, and Victorya did the blouse and pants underneath.

How much did I love this? Let me count the ways. I'm not big into the avant garde stuff for myself, but I must admit that I covet this. It would suit me to a T.

>Jillian took care of the ready to wear.

A simple but elegant design. I'd wear this, too.

>Kit and Ricky - Kit made the skirt; Ricky made the corset

When that apron talk started, I got scared. And then I saw it. And promptly thought "Little Miss Muffet."

and also made the ready to wear dress.

That thing looked like something you'd buy for about $10 at Kmart or Walmart. Not that I haven't owned stuff like that, but I don't think the runway is the place for it.

>Chris/Christian - they made a very good team and worked equally on the design and construction.

They were terrific as a team, I must say. Even though I still cannot stand Christian. The avant garde design was truly grand and had elements of both designers' style. It was just very, very good. The ready-to-wear? Meh. Boring, though the blouse was cute.

I have nothing but kudos for Chris and Christian's teamwork and avant garde design, but I would not have picked them to win myself. I was much more impressed with what Victorya and Jillian turned out as a group of designs. It really was what they said on the runway, three different designs and all of them well executed. I was impressed.

I also would not have aufed Kit. Her work at least had a little bit of imagination to it, quite unlike Rami's. And she and Ricky worked well as a team. Again, quite unlike Rami. Rami should have been aufed, IMHO.

"A single zealot may commence persecutor, and better men be his victims."-- Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, 1781-82

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-17-08, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Totally agree. Rami's name has come up several times now as being a one noter, so why is he still there?? He should have been gone this time, and not Kit, IMHO!!

She has shown in the past to be inventive and intuitive, as he has not! So he can sew, and drape. WOW! That seems to be all he can do, except for the intimidation factor, as we all saw last night. Kit should still be there-I don't know who Rami is paying off, or what it is the judges are expecting him to pull out of a hat.

Oh well...I LOVED Jillian's and Victorya's designs! Would loved to have had them in my closet! They were avant garde, while not too 'over the top'. Even though I am not so into fashion that I really understand the term, I could never see myself wearing anything close to that design that came from Chris and Christian. BUT, they were a great team, and I love both of them! They understand concepts and worked together well.

Next week looks interesting-I think Door #1 will be a huge garbage bin, or maybe a warehouse of old clothes from a second hand store that went out of business. And a challenge to take something ugly and make it usable?? Tune in next week, folks! Until then, Carry On!!!

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-17-08, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
I was much more impressed with what Victorya and Jillian turned out as a group of designs. It really was what they said on the runway, three different designs and all of them well executed. I was impressed. YEAH, THAT...

Ricky should have been auf'd.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-17-08, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
First of all, thank you Arkiegrl for all the work in posting the pictures.

I was intrigued by the episode...and disappointed that Kit was auf'd. Seemed a little senseless to me.

Chris and Christian, what a team! But I was so worried about their confidence that the editing was setting them up for a major lose.

Also it wasn't until I saw the whole look that I understood Chris's straps on the interior of the dress.

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings

01-17-08, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Wow! That coat! I want it.

My next song is for Agman.

01-22-08, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Me too!!!! I have to say that, with the exception of almost everything Laura Bennett ever made, it's the only thing I've ever seen on PR that I'm coveting in a not-just-a-fantasy way. If it was in a retail store, I'd have it in my closet right now.

I must, must, must have it. LOL!

"A single zealot may commence persecutor, and better men be his victims."-- Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, 1781-82

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-08, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Can I join in the someone make that coat and sell it to me NOW club?

Agman's like a brother, Your best friend forever, Making the sigs, the sigs that you like.

01-23-08, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Somebody could make a pretty good living monitoring this board and ripping off the designers based on what we like or would change.

Anybody? You've got your first three customers right here!

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-18-08, 01:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
I, too, liked Victorya's and Jillian's line the best.

The thing that I did not like about this week was that the designers basically had to choose models based on the hair, rather than based on talent. Since the girls are competing, too, that wasn't really fair of them, unless the girls created their own 'avant garde' hair styles, and we weren't told (and some of those were so badly done I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the girls had to do their own hair).

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-18-08, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
The Good (the best designs of the week:

1. Chris and Christian's AG Dress. Simply fabulous all around. The side collar of sorts looked amazing and the entire dress was good. They deserved the photo shoot.

2. Victorya and Jillian's Coat. The entire AG outfit was very well done, but the coat made the outfit and was a PERFECT fit for the hairstyle.

3. Sweet P's RTW (Ready To Wear). It was cute, it went with Rami's design without being boring like Rami's design. Considering what she dealt with, it was very well done.

4. Chris and Christian's RTW Top. The top on the RTW was very cute, didn't look too cheap or too out there, and was a very good representation of the AG outfit.

The Bad (the worst designs of the week):

1. Ricky's RTW. The dress looked like something I could find on a discount rack at K-Mart. Not saying it wasn't generally cute, but I didn't see the connection to Kit's design, the handiwork was pretty poor, and well, it just was bad.

2. Rami's AG Dress. Yes, we get it, you can layer. At least Laura Bennett (who I couldn't stand) did her black and white dresses immaculately and Uli did her prints differently. The one note needs to switch it up. If Laura was the Chris Daughtry of her season (one thing very well), he's the Constantine Maroulis.

3. Kit's AG Dress. The judges really said it all. The bottom looked messy at times, and while strongly constructed, really lacked anything that would make a shopper look a second time (I know, AG isn't shopping, but you get my point). The top wasn't anything to write home about and that's Ricky's doing...but Kit's design.

The Ugly (the bad choices made by producers and players outside of design, essentially the GUFUs):

1. The elimination of Kit. I'll say it right away, Kit was one of my favorites so I am biased. However, even with the standard PR team atmosphere, she did not deserve to be booted. Rami's dress was not significantly better or worse than her dress, and he was an infinitely worse leader with a better partner to boot. Assuming that past performance doesn't factor in (and if it does...well, Kevin probably shouldn't have gone home last week and Kit shouldn't have gone home this week either), Rami deserved to go home. However...

2. Ricky deserved it most of all, and the dumbass leader atmosphere gives essential immunity. OK, Christian had it exactly right. There is no real good reason for taking the chance by being a leader in terms of game play. The leader will go home if you lose, and outside of the Santino-Emmett conflict in S2, that's a generally universal PR statement. Essentially, the leader in this challenge had a 1/4 shot at immunity in F7 with a prize, a 1/4 shot at going home, and a 1/2 shot at staying. The non-leader had a 1/4 shot at a prize, and essentially a 0% chance of going home. You obviously want to not be the leader.

In any sane world, either Rami goes home on the individual challenge basis, or Ricky goes home on the cumulative challenge basis. However, due to the leader factor and Rami's two wins, Kit got the unjust boot. It's a shame too, since she was probably one of the three best designers there.

3. Stop springing the "surprise additions" on the designers. Sure, they have to make an accompanying piece all the time in the fashion world...but they don't have to do it in one day with no warning. I know this is PR, but really, say this at the beginning or spring it after they design the AG dress on paper.

4. No more team challenges when it's down this low. A pairs at 14 or 10, and a three-player at 12 is all we need. When you get down to four pairs, it will often send a good designer home, like it did this week.

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-08, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
The thing that bothers me about the "leader" concept for this challenge is that it was totally unnecessary. When you have a team challenge with three or four members on a team, you need a leader. Two people collaborating on a design is just that. . . two people collaborating. Why did they need to elect a fall guy leader?

Christian and Chris worked very well together, and their design was a good blend of both of their design aesthetics, but because Christian was the "leader" he got the immunity. That's almost as unjust as auf'ing Kit when Ricky's work was truly crappy.

I liked Kit. I'm sad that she's gone.

Winter wonderland a la Arkie!

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-08, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Christian and Chris worked very well together, and their design was a good blend of both of their design aesthetics, but because Christian was the "leader" he got the immunity. That's almost as unjust as auf'ing Kit when Ricky's work was truly crappy.

Hallelujah, Frodis!

Christian's immunity is laughable and it really deserves to be Chris'.
In fact had every designer been required to finish their own, original, ideas I have no doubt in my mind that Chris would have won. Hands down. While the bottom 2 probably would have been Rami and Ricky. Two folks deserving of going home. IMO.

Oh and since I have you, Frodis, on the horn...I have a siggie I made for you about a year or so ago, but I don't believe it ever got delivered to you. It's kinda springy...and according to my local weather, quite timely.

-tribe

frodis 4442 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-08, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frodis Click to send private message to frodis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Thanks, Tribe! I love it, and considering my local weather, a little springtime is very welcomed. I love daffodils!

I really wonder what Ricky would have come up with by himself for an avant garde design. I can't even imagine. Is it me or have all of his dresses been the same sort of little babydoll slips?

Dressed for spring by Tribe

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-08, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
I love the look that won, Chris and Christian deserved it. The dress truly was a piece of art. And that model was fierce in it.

I am so upset that Kit was auf'd. She has produced some quality stuff, and has an interesting point of view as far as her fashion goes. The only reason I think they auf'd her was that she was too similar to Jeffery, who won last season. I was still mad. Stupid Ricki should've been gone.

The other thing I thought was kind of crappy was the challenge being a team challenge. You get to do this piece of wearable art, something drastic and limitless as far as imagination goes....and then....they limit you. With a partner. Just seemed unfair.

Shar saves the day!

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-19-08, 07:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
>The other thing I thought was
>kind of crappy was the
>challenge being a team challenge.
> You get to do
>this piece of wearable art,
>something drastic and limitless as
>far as imagination goes....and then....they
>limit you. With a
>partner. Just seemed unfair.

I couldn't agree more.

01-20-08, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Kit getting Auf'd makes it now two of my top four picks to get ejected (somewhat unfairly and certainly untimely).
Leaving SweetPea, Chris and Ricky in the competition, this late in the game, makes it possible for people like the one-note Rami to prance into final 4. Where I imagine he'll have learned nothing and will grace Bryant Park with more of the "impeccable draping" he's become comfortbale showing. Blah most of the time and then often it turns out like the mess he designed this week. Or the prom dress. Ugh.

Kit was talented and certainly wasn't in or near the bottom three for a long time. Why booting leaders is the status quo, I'll never understand. I echo the thoughts about the paired challenges this late in the game. I also echo the thoughts about the suprise second task. Both seemed unfair and simply done to protect the weaker players.

Good on SweetP, smelling so sweet after Rami's passive aggressive approach to management got negative judge reaction. Standing over someone's shoulder and sighing does nothing to get either your garment done nor the person's you are hovering over.
Good on the judges for siding with the good guy this time.
Good on her for also producing the single best readytowear shown this week. That. Was a cute dress.

Rami deserved to go, IMO. Actually, Ricky deserved to go. Then Rami. Nah, First Ricky, then Chris, then Rami.

Then let SweetP, Christian, Jillian and Victorya go to the finale.

Sunny_Bunny 5581 desperate attention whore postings

01-20-08, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Avante Garde is a really fancy word for something that no real person would ever wear, but produces a loud "oooooooooh wow!" when it glides down the runway. Chris and Christopher deserved the win with their 45 yards of organza, and their blouse and pencil skirt "real wear" outfit was obviously connected with the fluffy organza number. They deserved to win, although I have to agree with Tribe that the winner of immunity should have been Chris, NOT Christopher.

Jillian and Vyctoria were right to be second, although I have to agree with Jillian that the little black dress was a bit of a "last minute" design that worked.

Rami and Sweetpea. Poor Sweetpea, getting stuck with the draping king. I loved her dress, and it was obviously connected with his draped, corseted, boring AG dress. Like Kors, I thought her dress showed more imagination and style than the AG dress did.

Kit and Ricky were just not together. For me, the gown would have worked better in last weeks prom competition, and the second dress had no connection with the AG dress at ALL. It was just a cute little summer dress that one could find at any Khols this spring.

I don't understand Kit. She had no story arc, very little interview time and not much camera time either. Was she really THAT uninteresting to the producers?

WVtoIN 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

01-22-08, 01:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail WVtoIN Click to send private message to WVtoIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
I'm new and I just wanted to let arkiegrl know that even when I don't get to watch the 1st run of the episodes, I enjoy the recap. I usually watch the episodes 2 or 3 times anyway. Thanks again.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-08, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Welcome, WVtoIN! You'll learn quickly that we all love Arkie around these parts!

'At some point people will realize that fair trade isn't
one option among many, it's a responsibility to other
humans.' --EFTA

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-08, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Welcome to the boards, WVtoIN!

01-23-08, 00:50 AM (EST)
20. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Welcome to RTVW, WVtoIN!

And, as stated above, everyone has a crush on arkie. You'll have to wait your turn.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-23-08, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Based on the pics and the challenge (based on the models' hairstyle) my faves are:
Rami's, but I would have preferred a neutral pant instead of the black.
Victorya's rocked. And I loved Chris and Christians.

Jillian or Ricky would have been gone were I to choose.
Jillian's may have been cuter on the runway but this pic looks like poorly made and unflattering and what hairstyle?.
Ricky's.....boring.

Chris and Christian's firt look - awesome picture, would have loved to see this move down the runway.

winterized by agman
I AM the Abbott of Vermont!

01-23-08, 02:53 PM (EST)
22. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
I can't tell you how wrong you are about Jillian's coat, Tummy. That thing totally rocked! It was beautifully tailored and the most flattering thing that came down the runway.

01-23-08, 04:44 PM (EST)
23. "RE: PR 4, Ep 8 On Garde"
Maybe Tummy is thinking about the black dress Jillian made. That was crap.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •