The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-03-08, 00:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet!"
LAST EDITED ON 01-03-08 AT 10:25 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 01-03-08 AT 00:17 AM (EST)

Well, we're finally back!

We start off with the designers getting to repick their models. I can't keep up with who has which model (OK, I haven't bothered to try), so I'm not going to pretend that I even have a clue which model was picked by which designer, and if it was a change for them.

The next morning, the designers are awakened early by Tim, who is taking them on a field trip. They end up in Times Square, where Tim points to their destination - Hershey's!

There is no budget for this challenge, but they only have 5 minutes to grab what they can in the shop, and that will be the materials they will be using.

Christian goes for Reese's miniature cups. Jillian goes for Twizzlers. Chris grabbed several pillows. The others seem to go with a mix of candy and pillows and other crap.

Sweet P starts with one plan that involved the killing of several teddy bears, and then decided it wasn't working and scrapped that idea.

Christian was nice enough to give some of the designers the benefit of his advice on their designs. Why won't someone get some duct tape, and shut this guy up?

So, here are the designs:

Chris

Christian

Elisa

Jillian

Jillian was the only one to actually use edibles. I liked the design, but I hated the fit of the top.

Kevin

Kit

Rami

Ricky

Does this make my butt look big?

Sweet P

Victorya

Victorya insisted she would actually wear this. I think this was one of the most gawd-awful things I've seen.

So, the top 3 were Jillian, Chris, and Rami, with Rami getting the top spot.

Bottom three were Sweet P, Elisa and Victorya. Surprisingly enough (to me, anyway), Victorya is told she's safe and the bottom two are Sweet P and Elisa. Yes, Sweet P's dress was boring, but I didn't think it was as fugly as Victorya's. But Sweet P is still in, and Elisa is out. But that's ok, because she's fortified.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet! FishWoman 01-03-08 1
 RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet! aquariaqueen 01-03-08 2
   RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet! mistyrose52 01-03-08 3
       Kevin... mistyrose52 01-03-08 4
       RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet! Tahj 01-04-08 6
 RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet! CwazyWabbit 01-04-08 5
 RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet! tvgeek401 01-06-08 7
 RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet! Ahtumbreez 01-07-08 8
 RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet! geg6 01-07-08 9
 Ep 6 - Feb. 11 (in the cold) trigirl 02-12-08 10
   Bleh...Christian.... trigirl 02-14-08 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-03-08, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet!"
I figured Elisa would be gone as soon as they aired the bit about her having been hit by a car and split open her brain. And, her dress was completely boring and ugly.

I liked a lot of the dresses this time around. Torn between Rami and Kit for best dress though. I really liked Chris's and Christian's dresses as well.

I didn't think Vyctoria's was bad, but not great either. Same with Sweet P.

- frozen fishsticks by Arkie Girl

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

01-03-08, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet!"
Jillian came through, however, it seemed as though the top was too large, but nice. Could you imagine if that would have been cording?

Chris' was very stately as well. Like he said, he could have made it look like a float. The conservativeness for him really was fantastic. I would have rathered he stayed with one candy instead of two, but I'll accept it.

Vyctoria's top was just too crooked. Not crooked enough to look planned, just crooked.

Sweet Pea is going to have a stroke pretty soon. I can't see her in top 5.

As much as he puts me off, Christian's was pretty stylish. His attitude is caustic.

A Blessed Christmas season to all who welcome the Newborn King into their lives.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-03-08, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet!"
I'm starting to think that Kit is way over-looked. When I've looked back at her previous works, though she hasn't ever won anything, she's always safe, but most of her outfits have been right on! I mean, I really think she may be the dark horse of this competition, and may just come out and blow everyone away.
She has this way of just doing her own thing, and making it 'work' each and every time!

Of course, I could be wrong. But she is so quiet, I think she's just way over-looked, and understated. Unlike Chris, Christian, and Elise, who is now fortified. I hope to be fortified someday, because it obviously makes one very peaceful and happy. Wouldn't want my brains splayed out for that, but I HAVE had my neck and spine worked on many times, so I do see where she's coming from at times-it will put you on another planet. Although I DO NOT spit on my beads when I'm working on them. Maybe I should....

ANYway, she and Victorya were just gawd-awful in the costume department, and should have been off helping the jr. high float team get ready for homecoming, IMHO. Why is it that most of the (please, no one, don't get offended) Asian women seem to always be SO defensive on this show, or other reality shows I've been in to? Victorya would wear that? OK, let's see you wear that to, say, breakfast with Tim and Heidi tomorrow morning, how's that, V?? C-you there at 9 sharp! Whatever!

Christian just gives me a headache, and I'm sure there are a few others (was it Ricky who is looking for a gun?) who agree. You are NOT Tim, you will NEVER be Tim, so shut the heck up, and if you are finished, go back to the loft and leave us all alone! What DO they DO when they finish early? Are they allowed to leave? I dunno......

I'm also impressed with the other guy who reminds me of Ricky, but can't remember his name. He seems to be quiet and has his own personal genius, too. And Jillian-yes, the dress was great, innovative, but way too big on top. Why did the judges not mention that? I see a lot of personal prejudice going on this year that I didn't last year, and most of it is coming from the MK corner!!

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-03-08, 06:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kevin..."
He's the other one-great job! I would wear that dress if I had 5' long legs, but I don't...sadly.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

01-04-08, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet!"
The people who seem overlooked and who don't get a lot of camera time right now are the people who are going to shine later on in the season. That's how they usually produce it. It was certainly true with Michael last year.

Tribe rocked my sig!

CwazyWabbit 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-04-08, 02:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CwazyWabbit Click to send private message to CwazyWabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet!"
I have to say that Chris's dress was my favorite, but I understand why they gave it to Rami.

I showed the outfits to my DH and when he saw Jillian's, he said the front looked like saloon doors. You know, I think he is right! A red cowboy hat and boots would have made for a complete outfit.

Watch out! I got a siggie handcrafted by RollDdice

tvgeek401 1615 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

01-06-08, 05:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tvgeek401 Click to send private message to tvgeek401 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet!"
Chris was my favorite. Rami did beautiful work, but the colors for me were just...off a bit.

Jillian gets too much credit for her work imo. She's one of the best, but her clothes haven't been my style at all.

I'm still loving Christian, though.

My F4 predictions are: Rami, Jillian, Kevin, and Christian, barring some sort of catastrophe on their parts.

--gotta love Tribe and his awesome siggies!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-08, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet!"
Just from the pics, Chris and Jillian's are my favs.
Hated Elysa's, Victorya's and Bubblebutt Ricky's.

winterized by agman

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-08, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: PR4, Ep 6 - Sweeeet!"
I really liked this challenge. I found it very refreshing and different. And it really seemed to separate the people who can think outside the box and those who can't!

My favorite was Kevin's, with Chris's just a smidgen behind. Both were extremely wearable and didn't look like something you'd see on a 20-something in Tokyo or that was whipped together out of stuff from the trash can. I have Kevin ahead of Chris only because I think his was a bit more complicated and because I rarely wear anything sleeveless!

Christian needs to get over himself. Although his dress was okay, it wasn't very original and his use of the Reese's cup papers wasn't exactly brain surgery. The minute I heard the Hershey theme, this is exactly what I thought of. So, dear Christian, you weren't exactly thinking out of the box here. Jillian's dress was okay, too. And extra kudos for using actual candy on it. As everyone else has mentioned, though, the top had some real fit issues.

I liked Rami's and Kit's designs, but they looked too cartoonish to me. All I could think of was those Japanese girls that Gwen Stefani was trailing behind her everywhere a couple of years ago. They would have been perfect for those dresses. But it all gave off too much of a whiff of bad Japanese anime for me to like them enough to win.

All the rest were just horrendous. Horrendous. Bad. Bad. Bad. Elisa's most of all, but I'm only talking incremental degrees here. None of them are long for this competition. Awful.

"A single zealot may commence persecutor, and better men be his victims."-- Thomas Jefferson, Notes on the State of Virginia, 1781-82

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-12-08, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ep 6 - Feb. 11 (in the cold)"
I'm starting to think that Kit is way over-looked.

I am soooo tired of Christian. I think that Kit and Kevin have both been overlooked. In fact, I think that Kevin has been robbed twice. On the Tiki Barber challenge and on the Real Woman challenge.

Glad to see Chris restrain himself. Loved it!

Bette Sue's lovechild, Christian....

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

02-14-08, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Bleh...Christian...."
Now I know where I've seen this before....

Season 3 was on late night tv and saw Michael's coffee filter dress.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •