The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"PR4, Ep4, 12/5/07"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-06-07, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"PR4, Ep4, 12/5/07"
Yes, there will be spoiler information in this post. Please don't read this if you don't want to know what happened.

You've been warned. Prepare to read a very dry partial summary of the show....

OK, that should be enough filler...

After Jack chose to swap models, and took Ricky's model, the designers are sent to the workroom, where they find Tim Gunn and Nina Garcia waiting for them. On the table are several pictures of outdated fashion trends: poodle skirt, shoulder pads, 70's flair, neon, pleather, fringe, zoot suit, cut outs, baggy sweater, dance wear, underwear as outer wear, and overalls. Each designer has to choose one of the trends before the challenge is explained. After they have all chosen, then they are told they will be divided into teams of 3, and each team will have to come up with a collection of 3 outfits that update and incorporate the 3 trends and are a cohesive line. They will also have to choose a team leader.

The teams are:
Chris, Steven, Sweet P, working with shoulder pads, dance wear, and baggy sweaters

Christian, Kit, Jack (named Team Star by Christian because they're all so fabulous and great and hot, you know, like stars), working with Zoot Suits, fringe, and pleather

Jillian, Kevin, Rami working with overalls, poodle skirts and 70's flair

Ricky, Elisa, Victorya working with neon, cut outs and underwear as outerwear.

The teams were given one hour to sketch and also name their leader. 30 minutes into it, and Ricky finally became the leader because neither Elisa or Victorya wanted to be leader. Off to shop! Where we see a fabric that Chris had rejected because it looked like "Grandma's g-d couch". (This is important, because wait until you see what he *did* go with.)

During the two days of sewing, we see that Victory didn't want to be the leader because she wanted to be able to undercut the leader. Christian is sure Team Star will win. He is also concerned that Chris' outfit is so ugly, the judges might die because of it.

Now, for the runway with special guest judge Donna Karan...

The collections:
Team Ricky:

None of these really do anything for me.

Team Jillian:

I think the overalls scream 70's. Kind of reminds me of some of the clothes in the old Fredrick's of Hollywood catelogues. I so want to photoshop Bravie into that dress.

Team Star (*rolls eyes*)

I think Christian needs to quit trying to make jackets. The fit of this was just so wrong, IMO. I do like Kit's dress, though.

Team Chris:

I hate the fabric Chris used for the jacket. I thought the swatch he rejected in the fabric store looked better than this.

The "clear winner" was Team Jillian, with Team Star being second place. After those two teams left the runway, it was bash your teammate/leader time. When asked, Victorya said Ricky should be the one to leave. Ricky returned the favor. Elisa said in fairness, she would eliminate herself. Steven said since he liked his outfit, and he liked Sweet P's dress, Chris should leave. Chris said, as the leader, he would have to accept responsibility and named himself as the one to leave. Sweet P named Steven, as his outfit didn't go along with the other two.

Sweet P is in, Elisa is in, Steven is in, Victorya is in.

And Ricky... you're in. So, Chris got auf'd.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: PR4, Ep4, 12/5/07 mistyrose52 12-06-07 1
 RE: PR4, Ep4, 12/5/07 aquariaqueen 12-06-07 2
 RE: PR4, Ep4, 12/5/07 Tahj 12-06-07 3
 RE: PR4, Ep4, 12/5/07 or Jan 28th i... trigirl 01-31-08 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-06-07, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: PR4, Ep4, 12/5/07"
Ricky, once again, skating on thin ice! WOW, how many lives can a lingere designer have??

In any case, sounds like next week is going to be a must see TV moment from start to finish!! Can't wait to see what it is that Kevin reveals, or says to Tim that is so important that the entire cast of contestants are torn from it. Has he converted to AIDS, or is someone at home ill, and he has to leave? In any case, I certainly hope not-he is one of the best, and I'd hate to see him leave in mid-season.

This episode was just so-so, but Julian really did do a better job than the others. Kit's dress WAS acceptable, but everytime I look at her hair, I want to take a pair of scissors and finish off what her baby brother obviously started (while she was sleeping)!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

12-06-07, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: PR4, Ep4, 12/5/07"
I thought the second dress pictured on Team Ricky was hideous, and didn't hang nicely at all. Can you imagine what it would look like if she had sat down previously or even wear a seat belt. Hideous and unprofessional, even though I did like the accent on the top of the dress.

I really liked Chris, I wish he hung on longer. And I liked Steve's outfit, but it didn't fit the requirements.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-06-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: PR4, Ep4, 12/5/07"
Chris was robbed, IMO. Ricky should have been booted, hands down. This kid is turning out to be nothing more than a sniveling little beotch.

Tribe rocked my sig!

trigirl 2844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

01-31-08, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail trigirl Click to send private message to trigirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: PR4, Ep4, 12/5/07 or Jan 28th if you are "Up North""
Your summaries are amazing Arkiegrl! Thanks so much.

I was very disappointed to see Chris go. I think he seems to have a lot of talent. Steven's outfit was the worst in the bunch. Victorya certainly didn't have a very good edit either. Kind of glad that Ricky got to stay, if only to spite Vic the chic!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •