The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the next Project Runway! "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

Palm Tree 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-07-06, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Palm%20Tree Click to send private message to Palm%20Tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the next Project Runway! "
We can only hope Tim do come along for the ride!

http://people.aol.com/people/article/0,26334,1567267,00.html

If our dear Tim Gunn is not on the next season of PR, it would be sooooo sad. If there is someone honest and smart, that makes worth seeing this "reality show", is him!

"Tim, make it work!!!"

Ok people, carry on!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the ne... Tahj 12-08-06 1
   RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the ne... Palm Tree 12-09-06 2
       RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the ne... Tahj 12-11-06 3
 RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the ne... geg6 12-12-06 4
   RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the ne... Palm Tree 12-12-06 5
 RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the ne... eire_heart74 12-31-06 6
 RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the ne... Tiggertramp 01-05-07 7
   RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the ne... tac_2 01-18-07 8
 Tim Gunn IS COMING BACK to next Pro... Palm Tree 02-08-07 9
   RE: Tim Gunn IS COMING BACK to next... tac_2 02-10-07 10
       RE: Tim Gunn IS COMING BACK to next... Palm Tree 02-11-07 11
 Another conformation Tim Gunn is ba... Snidget 04-06-07 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-08-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the next Project Runway! "
I wouldn't worry about it. Tim is too important a part of the show for them to replace him. They are more likely to accommodate him.

Tribe rocked my sig!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

12-09-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Palm%20Tree Click to send private message to Palm%20Tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the next Project Runway! "
Looking forward for that Tahj. Tim makes sense when the judges don't, and his blogs gives us an insightful look about what goes on at each challenge. I already miss seeing him on tv!

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

12-11-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the next Project Runway! "
Yeah, me too, and I'm majorly pissed that there isn't a new season starting in December.

Tribe rocked my sig!

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-12-06, 03:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the next Project Runway! "
From what I understand, this was a ploy for more money. Which I, for one, think our Tim totally deserves.

The story seems to be that Tim's agent has suddenly noticed that Tim gets more and better audience reaction and press than Heidi. Which, in TV, makes him the star of the show. And stars, understandably, want more money than anyone else.

So Tim has said that PR takes up too much time that he should be expending on his real job at Parsons.

PR producers have said they will do whatever they need to do to accommodate Tim's schedule in order to have him back.

Expect Tim to sign a shiny, new contract with plenty of cash incentive any time now.

Honestly, I don't dislike kids. I just dislike most of their parents.

12-12-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the next Project Runway! "
If thats the case, what can we say the man is smart!

About PR on December, well I miss Tim, and this "reality" show still makes my day, however, I guess they don't want the seasons to be so close for ratings reasons.

I am waiting to see if some contestant from the first seasons will come back, or maybe not...I don't think Allison will want too, besides...she wasn't for the drama, oh well!!!

eire_heart74 1231 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-31-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail eire_heart74 Click to send private message to eire_heart74 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the next Project Runway! "
I only watch to watch him so I hope they cough up the money and get him on again!

Tiggertramp 3141 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-05-07, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tiggertramp Click to send private message to Tiggertramp Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the next Project Runway! "
To me, Tim is the star of the show. He is wonderful to watch, and is so much a part of the program, he gets more face time than Heidi.

Ah well, it would be peanut butter without jelly.

Excellent siggy by JSlice, Worm by the Fab IceCat And Icey bounced me! Yippee!!
I wish I were a glow worm, A glow worm's never glum...Cuz how can you be grumpy, When the sun shines out your bum??

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

01-18-07, 10:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Tim Gunn "May" Not Be in the next Project Runway! "
It appears Tim's popularity is to be rewarded. He's getting his own show.

http://www.etonline.com/fashion/news/38456/

02-08-07, 04:00 PM (EST)
9. "Tim Gunn IS COMING BACK to next Project Runway!!!"
Looking forward to see Tim "make it work" this fourth season of PR!!!

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/tim-gunn-confirms-his-project-runway-return-show-parsons-return-4668.php

From the past seasons only this last one (for each its own) winner I didn't agree on, so "let's watch what happens"! Hopefully there be better designers. (Drama there always be, just please don't "force" feed us "soap opera" melodramatic sillyness, thanks)

Well people, "Carry On!" Oh! he is no longer working at Parsons (read the story).

tac_2 351 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

02-10-07, 03:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tac_2 Click to send private message to tac_2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Tim Gunn IS COMING BACK to next Project Runway!!!"
Thanks for that link, Palm Tree.

Tim leaves Parsons? That did sort of surprise me among all the other updated information regarding his career, none which I hope reduces his credibility on PR. Tim Gunn, I swear, if you fall into the DAW trap I'm done for good with reality shows!

Well, I just hope Season Four starts soon because I'm down to one reality show I'll watch. Worried PR will take the sleazy route they did in Top Chef whereby the contenders become more like Jerry Springer guests than honest competitors. I hope PR remains true to it's original premise.

02-11-07, 10:21 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Tim Gunn IS COMING BACK to next Project Runway!!!"
Well who knows if Bravo will think, because their official website has been receiving gazilions of blog comments from people either happy or angry with the outcome of the contestants been eliminate and the ones staying, that they are doing "good tv" and then feel they can make it "better" by adding more a sort of "Designers contestants gone wild" (or Top Chefs for that matter) kind of a show!

The last thing I want to know is about more "fans" around the globe, attacking contestans, because they feel they are that bad of a person, that there is a need to have "super heroes fans" doing "justice to the world" by assaulting them! No good.

Agree with you as well tac_2, I hope the show remains true to the original premise. I also want to see Tim Gunn being the same Tim we look forward to. His always on the target with his advice to the designers and his blogs at the Bravo website!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-06-07, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Another conformation Tim Gunn is back!!!"
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/project-runway-formally-announces-tim-gunn-fourth-season-return-4972.php

"I am returning this otherwise good typing paper to you because someone has printed gibberish all over it and put your name at the top."
- An English Professor

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •