The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anyone have the link to Jeffrey's website??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-12-06, 11:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anyone have the link to Jeffrey's website??"
I'm dying to see if he has anything to say about this whole "Laura" accusation thing. Actually, it isn't just her, all 3 of them are backing her, which is REALLY sad if none of this is true!!

I really feel for the guy-I think he has a tough time relating to people as it is (ya THINK??), and now he's got this hurled at him, with the chance of being totally eliminated after all the hard work he has put into this season.

AND, IMHO, his work HAS for the most part looked amazingly put together! Look at the outfits that have garnered him the win-the couture outfit was NOT a rock-star torn, piece of junk! THAT was some piece of work, that the others couldn't even phathom!!

Not to mention the entire 3 piece outfit he made to fly to Paris in........I'm sorry. He is my fave, and I'm just really upset over this whole 'shoot him and step over him' so I can win deal!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anyone have the link to Jeffrey... Palm Tree 10-12-06 1
 RE: Anyone have the link to Jeffrey... Fairytale 10-12-06 2
   RE: Anyone have the link to Jeffrey... mistyrose52 10-13-06 3
       RE: Anyone have the link to Jeffrey... Fairytale 10-13-06 4
 RE: Anyone have the link to Jeffrey... Crownwinner 10-18-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Palm Tree 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-12-06, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Palm%20Tree Click to send private message to Palm%20Tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anyone have the link to Jeffrey's website??"
Jeffrey has a MySpace you can check that out as well. I do know he as a website.com as well, because I am short of time, I would suggest the use of any search web engine: Jeffrey Sebelia

http://www.myspace.com/bowieichiban

There are alot of links and blogs around for all the designers/contestants of PR over the web!!! Wow! Checking the web about them make me realize that just being on Project Runway they all are winners, IMO

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Fairytale 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-12-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fairytale Click to send private message to Fairytale Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anyone have the link to Jeffrey's website??"
Hi Mistyrose52
I agree with you! I thought it looked like she was trying to say to Jeffery, that your outfits look better than my outfits so you must have cheated. Their is a whole write up on his website type in his name and his website will come up. He also has a myspace website where he is saying that nothing that Laura said about him is true.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-13-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anyone have the link to Jeffrey's website??"
Thanks guys! I did find that, and even sent off a little note to him, or his 'team', whoever.

I don't usually do things like that, but I really believe this guy is totally being set up as a scape goat in this situation, and it just makes me sick!

For what it's worth-Laura is losing a great deal of respect in the world of reality TV and possibly in the world of fashion for these accusations. Only time will tell.......but I think most of us know that there is NO comparison of Jeffrey's work to Laura's!

Fairytale 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-13-06, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fairytale Click to send private message to Fairytale Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anyone have the link to Jeffrey's website??"
Hi Mistyrose52,
I agree with you! I can't wait for the show to see who won.

Crownwinner 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-18-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crownwinner Click to send private message to Crownwinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Anyone have the link to Jeffrey's website??"
Jeffrey has not been consistant on this show at all. He's only shown one beautiful dress. The yellow print was gorgeous! The rest looked amatuer to me. The judges say he's trying to say something. What? I'm unstable ! I will do anything to win ! I've had a bad life, so I deserve to win ! WAKE UP! most people in this GREAT COUNTRY of ours have had a bad life. Maybe if he wasn't such a dark soul, people wouldn't even think of these accusations might be true. Even though there is NO WAY they would be able to prove he cheated. Even with receipts, I doubt that you can't prove it.

He's been dark except for his last two dresses. What is his point of view? His collection looked all over the map and to me nothing that he created during the show. It does make you think.

Michaels collection that we've seen, looked like his work.
Laura's collection that we've seen, looked like her work.
Uli's collection that we've seen looked like her work.
Their point of views we have seen all year in variations!

Interesting to see Jeffery making shorts? Interesting to see Jeffrey making clothing out of lighter fabrics. Hopefully it really his ideas and his work?????????????????????????

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •