The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Project Runway Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-11-06, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Anyone out there care to wager who the crown will go to this time?

I'm throwing my 2cents out to Jeffrey-mostly because he's so different, and from what I've seen of his line, it's the most versatile and wearable of the 4.

Laura is typically LAURA, and sadly, Michael went crazy with those hot pants, and did more than his share of what he thought would gain him points.

Uli went a little further than her usual plunging neckline, party-at-the-beach look, but not by much. IMHO, anyway.

It'll all be over in about 12 hours. I'm really excited for ALL of them-they all deserve to be there, as far as I'm concerned!

AND, even Jeffrey said that ANY 4 of them could have made it there-so he really isn't THAT stuck on himself afterall.......

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Snidget 10-11-06 1
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... EMTBGRL 10-11-06 2
 RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... reealiteefan 10-11-06 3
   You were right-there are TWO parts ... mistyrose52 10-11-06 4
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... flipxcyd 10-11-06 5
       A bit of a rant-- EMTBGRL 10-12-06 6
           RE: A bit of a rant-- Palm Tree 10-12-06 7
               RE: A bit of a rant-- EMTBGRL 10-12-06 11
                   RE: A bit of a rant-- Palm Tree 10-12-06 18
           RE: A bit of a rant-- mimo 10-12-06 8
               RE: A bit of a rant-- puppyupper 10-12-06 9
                   RE: A bit of a rant-- EMTBGRL 10-12-06 10
                       RE: A bit of a rant-- Tahj 10-12-06 12
                       RE: A bit of a rant-- Sydney Rain 10-13-06 42
           RE: A bit of a rant-- tamarama 10-12-06 14
               RE: A bit of a rant-- udg 10-12-06 32
           RE: A bit of a rant-- sonomajer 10-12-06 28
               RE: A bit of a rant-- EMTBGRL 10-12-06 29
                   RE: A bit of a rant-- sonomajer 10-12-06 33
 RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Windy 10-12-06 13
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... techstyle 10-12-06 23
 RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... reealiteefan 10-12-06 15
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... nazpink 10-12-06 16
 RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Pretty_Kitty 10-12-06 17
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Padme 10-12-06 19
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Palm Tree 10-12-06 20
       RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Pretty_Kitty 10-12-06 21
           RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Palm Tree 10-12-06 22
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... geg6 10-12-06 25
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... reealiteefan 10-18-06 66
       RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Palm Tree 10-18-06 69
 RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... toddE 10-12-06 24
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Tahj 10-12-06 26
       RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... EMTBGRL 10-12-06 27
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... ginger 10-12-06 30
       RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Snidget 10-12-06 35
 RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... redline 10-12-06 31
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... techstyle 10-12-06 34
       RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... JessicaRN 10-12-06 36
           RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... techstyle 10-13-06 38
           RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Sydney Rain 10-16-06 45
 RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... willinCal 10-12-06 37
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Sydney Rain 10-16-06 44
 RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... CattyChat 10-13-06 39
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... ginger 10-13-06 40
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... dajaki 10-13-06 41
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... geg6 10-17-06 46
       RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... pinksparkleguitar 10-17-06 47
       Just a remark & observation, not an... CattyChat 10-17-06 48
           RE: Just a remark & observation, no... redline 10-17-06 49
               RE: Just a remark & observation, no... udg 10-17-06 51
                   RE: Just a remark & observation, no... Wasabi 10-17-06 52
                       RE: Just a remark & observation, no... udg 10-17-06 53
                           RE: Just a remark & observation, no... Wasabi 10-17-06 55
                           RE: Just a remark & observation, no... geg6 10-17-06 56
                               RE: Just a remark & observation, no... udg 10-17-06 63
           RE: Just a remark & observation, no... Wasabi 10-17-06 50
               RE: Just a remark & observation, no... EMTBGRL 10-17-06 58
           RE: Just a remark & observation, no... geg6 10-17-06 54
               RE: Just a remark & observation, no... Wasabi 10-17-06 57
               RE: Just a remark & observation, no... CattyChat 10-17-06 61
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Sydney Rain 10-18-06 68
 RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Fishercat 10-14-06 43
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... geg6 10-17-06 59
 RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... okaychatt 10-17-06 60
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Snidget 10-17-06 62
       RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Crownwinner 10-18-06 65
           RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Snidget 10-18-06 67
 RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... LurenAlexa 10-18-06 64
   RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Palm Tree 10-18-06 70
       RE: So, after much anticipation, TO... Crownwinner 10-18-06 71
       Just as I thought ...that Editing w... Palm Tree 10-18-06 72
           RE: Just as I thought ...that Editi... Crownwinner 10-18-06 73
               RE: Just as I thought ...that Editi... geg6 10-19-06 74
                   RE: Just as I thought ...that Editi... ginger 10-19-06 76
                       RE: Just as I thought ...that Editi... geg6 10-19-06 77
           RE: Just as I thought ...that Editi... Sydney Rain 10-19-06 75
               RE: Just as I thought ...that Editi... Palm Tree 10-19-06 78
                   RE: Just as I thought ...that Editi... Sydney Rain 10-19-06 79

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-06, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
I thought it was a 2 part finale so we get 1/2 this week and 1/2 next week?

From Tim's Blog after the reunion show "Next week, I'll answer more questions, and I'll have a podcast about my home visits to the Final Four. Since the blog is a critique of design outcomes, we won't have another until after the airing of the October 18 finale. Enjoy!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

EMTBGRL 2513 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

10-11-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
It really IS anybody's game..

I still think Michael Knight should win. But, when they gave him that check during the reunion show? I don't know-- I thought maybe that was a pre-consolation prize. I hope I'm wrong.

I am not in love with Jeffrey's stuff.
Uli? Daring with prints, but doesn't seem the most "polished."
Laura? She definitely executes what she makes well-- but, I still think she's a "one-note." (I know a-plenty of people disagree with that.) I am sure she could LEARN to have a broader range, but I'm not sure she'd WANT to. ??

Confoosed.

I would pick, in this order:

1. Michael
2. Uli
3. Jeffrey
4. Laura

(Uli's before Jeffrey partially for personality points.. I think she'd be easier to work with, teach and market her line in the long-run.)

reealiteefan 103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-11-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
As I wrote earlier, these four designers fall into such predictable molds with their design aesthetic, I don't anticipate any surprises on the runway at Fashion Week.

I'd like the winner to be Michael -- IF he sticks to sportswear. But I have a strong feeling he will not win; can't say why; just a feeling.

The winner will probably be Uli. Though I am sick of that woman's German accent and all those crazy colors and patterns she uses give me vertigo. I think it would kill her to design in a solid color.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-11-06, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "You were right-there are TWO parts to this drama!"
I absolutely LOVED Jeffrey's collection, and my heart goes out to him for the accusations that Laura is pinning on him!!

IF he has done some things that are not on the up and up, we'll find that out next week, I suppose. It's not looking good, from the previews, but they always play things up to bump up the drama.

I surely hope all four of them will be able to show, and Laura has to eat her words!! Serves her right.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-11-06, 11:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
I agree...partially. I love her accent, but all those patterns make my head spin. None of the final 4 have really impressed me, but Michael does stand out amongst them all.

An arkiegrl siggie

10-12-06, 01:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail EMTBGRL Click to send private message to EMTBGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "A bit of a rant--"
I believe in fairness...I do.

But, there is just something underhanded about Laura's need to:

1) Point out her suspicions to Uli and Michael BEFORE;
a) confront Jeffrey with her suspicions,
OR
b) telling Tim Gunn of her suspicions.

I think that is dirty pool. Why should Laura want to make Jeffrey the enemy in their workspace during the competition? Laura was very vocal in the pre-show opening, "I don't care who wins, as long as it isn't Jeffrey."

Nobody ever debated as to whether or not they were Jeffrey's designs. He is STILL a better designer than Laura, even if he DID have help with sewing. (I hope he didn't)

What was with him admitting to having the pleating done on the shorts and one other piece by someone other than him???? I don't understand why he did that...I don't think anyone else has admitted to sending out for pleating..

The receipts will say a lot, I'm sure.

The bottom line? The need to point out someone else's POSSIBLE cheating, without any EVIDENCE of their cheating? When they are in a competition with you? Only makes it seem that you feel threatened by their talent.

imho? Laura SHOULD feel threatened!
She is STILL a one-note with evening wear that is not designed for a younger crowd. What a surprise. (Not.)

I didn't see anything different about Uli's collection, except for toned down colors, and a skirt that had a safari theme with a bone for a belt. But, someone said, "I miss your prints" and I think she's doomed for the same reason as Santino.

I was surprised by the trailer of Jeffrey crying when Tim Gunn comes in to announce the research on the accusation. I am hoping that he's crying out of relief, and not because he's just been told that he can't show his collection at Bryant Park!

Any shred of "like" I had for Laura? Is gone.

Laura, "Gossip" is defined as "Talking about someone else when they aren't in the room."

Michael told you he doesn't participate in gossip. Don't suck him in to your jealousy-drama! Then don't add fuel to the fire by saying YOU don't participate in gossip behind someone's back!

Uli? Bully for you for telling Jeffrey, "Laura has an announcement to make" to bring it out in the open. It makes me wonder how long Laura would have stoked the fire against Jeffrey first, if Uli had NOT made that announcement.

Laura plays it off. "It's not really an announcement."
No, Laura, it's an accusation you've made to EVERYONE but Jeffrey.

Completely misguided and misplaced to someone you say you have no ill will towards. Do I believe that? No.

I think if anyone should be thrown out of the competition? Laura. Why? The fashion industry has enough know-it-all non-team-playing snobs. They don't need her, too. That, and she's NOT that good at designing! (There've only been a couple of things she made that I thought had ANY talent, or hadn't been something that I've already seen at Lord & Taylor's/Macy's/Nordstrom/Filene's-- we could bring THAT up to Tim Gunn!)

Hey Jeffrey! Ask Mr. Gunn to walk through evening wear at a couple different department stores and see if any look familiar...

I still think in the midst of the scandal, the person that had before, and held onto "class?" Michael Knight. He looked at what Laura was talking about, but said there was no way to prove it. He was also uncomfortable about having the conversation without JEFFREY present. Kudos to you Michael!

I hope he wins. Style. Taste. Design. All around classy guy!

Yep. No doubt. This conflama just made me cheer for him MORE.

Order stays:
Michael
Uli
Jeffrey (I don't care if he cheated, after what Laura pulled.)
Laura

Palm Tree 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-12-06, 03:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Palm%20Tree Click to send private message to Palm%20Tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A bit of a rant--"
This will be my first post here after some time lurking the boards, should had made an account since this season of PR started, oh well!

All of the drama has made it very tough for the designers, although come to think about it, they all will be fine, they are known now anyway!

I don't think PR or any "Reality Tv" treat them will fairness anyway, worse, they play with "our" emotions, case in point on so many episodes we feel very angry with what Jeffrey does, (I had) and they now, on this last episodes, show a "tender" side, his reflections on life, his hopes for the future!...and poor Laura, is the villain...EDITING! They both have hopes for a better future, and I personally believe that they are not that bad, neither of them.

IMHO, we are missing here a point ... this is a contest!!!, and lets face it, if we where in Laura's position, would we really let go of any fact that could be of our advantage? Honestly, any of us being in their shoes what we had done? Is for a price, they ALL want to win!

Laura don't look very good now, but, Kayne was the one who brought the fact that Keith had the pattern books on his room, and I don't think Kayne's action was different then!

About Micheal, he is my favorite, however, we know that the editing usually is misleading, so yikes! I thing either Uli or Jeffrey can be the winner after all. Laura although elegant and classy, is not that innovate as the others, not good.

Because of the editing I actually think, Jeffrey is crying because he is found not to be doing anything wrong, won't want anything to do with Laura, who will be now the "Wendy Pepper" of this season (sad because I don't think she is, it just looks like it) and well, life goes on.

To be continue...soon!

10-12-06, 10:10 AM (EST)
11. "RE: A bit of a rant--"
Welcome to the boards!
>
>IMHO, we are missing here a
>point ... this is a
>contest!!!,

That fact did not escape me. As a competitive person myself? That's EXACTLY why this bothered me.

and lets face it,
>if we where in Laura's
>position, would we really let
>go of any fact that
>could be of our advantage?

YES! Absolutely! Why should I have to look for ways to bring someone COMPETING against me down a peg or two or several? Am I really so shallow and insecure in my own abilities that I have to LOOK for reasons to disqualify someone else? No. I'm not. The only advantage I want to have in a competition? To be the BEST at what I do! To give it my all. That's IT. Not fix the competition to give me an "edge." That's not a true competitor. That's an insecure wimp. imho

I compete in plenty of things. I can understand wanting the competition to be fair. But, that's what Tim Gunn and the Producers are for. They have more knowledge about fashion than Laura. Do we have no belief that if someone cheated, they wouldn't catch it? They had the receipts already. They've caught someone with receipts before. If Jeffrey did cheat? He would have sank himself, without LAURA opening her big mouth.

imho? All's Laura did was discredit herself as a designer for me. I figure if she is that insecure about her talent? I should be too.

10-12-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Palm%20Tree Click to send private message to Palm%20Tree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: A bit of a rant--"
Thanks for the welcome!

Still think is the editing along with our own perception of what had happend that makes us have a completely different view about the same event.

In the law everyone is innocent until proven guilty, however, if
someone is not accused, how do the real "guilty" is going to be caught? Laura stated her concerns because of what she heard and "saw" on Jeffreys clothes, now, the PR people have to look upon evidence to prove if those are indeed true, so if Jeffrey didn't do anything wrong, it actually be for his advantage!

If he did something that was against the rules of the show, (btw, I don't think so, but, is only my opinion) he has to deal with that. For me, he is going to cry because he is proven innocent, he is still in the competition, and will show his designs,...and who knows even WIN this season of PR!!!

Laura IMO didn't react differently as most people whould had, just my point of view. Its about the competition, as Kayne did with Keith, and Kayne knew he himself has talent. IMHO

Is anyones game now, I have a feeling is not my fave Micheal...everything points in Jeffreys or Uli's directions, I may be wrong...however...!

To be continue...soon!

mimo 523 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-12-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A bit of a rant--"
I agree that Laura's actions seemed a bit off. I actually really like her designs and her outspoken manner, but I think it would have been best for her to discuss her concerns with Jeffrey before going to Tim. That she didn't actually surprised me, since I don't think she is concerned over conflict.

Micheal actually seemed to be encouraging Laura (he agreed with her after all), while Uli seems to genuinely like Jeffrey and thus defended him. It's hard to say at this point who is "wrong" and who is "right", although I wonder if this had happened directly after the episode in which Jeffrey makes Angela's mother cry, would I have felt differently? I actually feel bad for all of them.

By the way, I don't think outsourcing the sewing would be against the rules. You just have to pay for it from the budget you are given, and the price should be fair market price. That was what got Kara Sung into trouble in the first season--she did not pay fair market value for the shoes and then called her friend to ask for "receipts". I wonder if that's why they had such an emphasis on the scene in which everyone hands over their receipts. In the end, this is a competition and the rules exist to try to establish a level playing field. Hopefully it all works out in the end, and the best designs actually win.

puppyupper 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

10-12-06, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail puppyupper Click to send private message to puppyupper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A bit of a rant--"
Laura's actions are off? Please! I would have done the same thing, and come out with my suspicions. All her reasons for being suspicious were completely valid.

And what's with all the sudden sympathy for Jeffrey? Did no one notice his guilty demeanor when confronted? And those shots of him outside on the balcony? His expression was of someone worrying that he'll been caught cheating.

Plus which: Olympus Fashion Week took place three weeks ago. Has no one checked out the pictures of each designer's lines? A lot of Jeffrey's stuff makes those size 2 models look dumpy.

10-12-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
10. "RE: A bit of a rant--"
>All her reasons for being
>suspicious were completely valid.

I waffled on that point-- Maybe the points ARE completely valid. But, at the same time? Maybe Laura justs works slower than Jeffrey. Maybe he really did spend more time on his line. After all, she has a husband and four kids (one on the way) and Jeffrey has one wife and a son. Maybe he simply HAD more time! Even Tim Gunn said that it would be "next to impossible" to prove it. And, how did Laura notice all that stitchwork, etc. etc. from across the room? She didn't, that's how. I think she was LOOKING for a reason to point a finger in Jeffrey's direction. Michael and Uli didn't look at the top stitching in the leather pants, etc. until LAURA said "Come over here and look."
>
>And what's with all the sudden
>sympathy for Jeffrey?

Please do not mistake my pointing out Laura's dirty pool for "sympathy for Jeffrey." That's not what I meant.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

10-12-06, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A bit of a rant--"
I'm really glad Laura brought it all up. I don't care for her reasons. It makes great drama for the show and I. love. that.

Seriously, there's so much editing that goes on with these shows that it's never really clear that anything actually happened the way it's presented. I look at everything with a little skepticism. That said, there was definitely something suspect in Jeffrey's response. Definitely not what I'd have come to expect from him. I also read somewhere that Laura and Jeffrey's mothers had become friends and were in contact and that Laura's mother put the bug in her ear about all this.

Anyway, it all makes it more interesting for me. I LOVED last night's episode. Rock on.

Tribe rocked my sig!

Sydney Rain 39 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sydney%20Rain Click to send private message to Sydney%20Rain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: A bit of a rant--"
After all,
>she has a husband and
>four kids (one on the
>way) and Jeffrey has one
>wife and a son.

Just for the record, Laura has FIVE kids & one on the way; Jeffrey isn't married, he has a "girlfriend" and a son. And did anybody else get a giggle out of the visit to his family? Remember in the Mom challenge when his mother came out -- very elegant, classy and NORMAL looking, and Laura said "I thought she'd have a Mohawk"? So the GIRLFRIEND not only has a Mohawk but also a chest tattoo? I about fell off the couch! I'm a firm believer in different strokes for different folks and whatever floats your boat, but it did bother me a bit that it looks like they're trying to shave their son's head into a Mohawk too -- but that babyfine hair won't stand up straight yet. Poor little kid!

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-12-06, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: A bit of a rant--"
>>What was with him admitting to having the pleating done on the shorts and one other piece by someone other than him???? I don't understand why he did that...I don't think anyone else has admitted to sending out for pleating.<<

I think that they are allowed to send out work that is very specialized --

Jay McCarrol outsourced knitting/crochet.

Santino outsourced pleating on a couple of his gowns.

I think they are NOT allowed to outsource the basic construction and finishing.

udg 3038 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-12-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: A bit of a rant--"
I thought they were allowed to outsource anything, as long as they paid fair market value. He said flat out that the construction for one of his pieces would have cost over $600. The contestants can't afford to outsource the entire construction, so they have to pick and choose.

Slice n' Dice's Sigpic Chop Shop 2004

sonomajer 13 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sonomajer Click to send private message to sonomajer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: A bit of a rant--"
I agree with Laura. She vocalized her suspicions, bouncing them off the other players who all agreed that Jeffrey's workmanship was suddenly better, under all the pressure, all the while putting out his own spring line as well.

Laura's clothes are timeless and gorgeous, her look would appeal to the Michael Kors crowd. Jeffrey designs for trendy young people and, even then, his look is a little to out there for most people's taste. How many people do you REALLY know who would look good in that stripey thing with the zipper trim? Poor Michael got just a little carried away with his look; sad for me cause I love his other work. Uli is great. Her look is free and easy, very resorty, similar to things I saw in San Tropez...

I just got home from France and I can say for sure that what I saw in Paris more closely resembled Laura than Jeffrey.

10-12-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
29. "RE: A bit of a rant--"
>I just got home from France

gellus!

>and I can say for
>sure that what I saw
>in Paris more closely resembled
>Laura than Jeffrey.

OK. That's fair. At the same time? I live in the USA. I want as close as "Made in the USA" as possible. I am not interested in looking French. Maybe some people are? I know that Paris is a hotbed of fashion-- no doubt. Maybe it's a matter of "Where will their clients live?" -- Just two more cents.

sonomajer 13 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sonomajer Click to send private message to sonomajer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: A bit of a rant--"
If you follow fashion, you know that whatever is happening in Europe NOW will be happening in the US in a season or two. THEREFORE, By the time LAura gets into production, she'd be hitting it right.

Windy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-12-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Windy Click to send private message to Windy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
I will be very disapopointed if Jeffery gets disqualified because of Laura's accusations. Shame on Laura. He doesn't have 6 kids to look after. His talent and ability showed when he finished his Jet-Setter outfit in record time. He certainly has the talent to have done every stitch himself. I am not of Jeffery's generation or style but he certainly is the most talented and innovative and already a professional. Bravo Jeffery. I think you've been misunderstood and you should have definitely also won the recycling challenge.

techstyle 124 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 08:20 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 02:46 PM (EST)

>I will be very disapopointed if
>Jeffery gets disqualified because of
>Laura's accusations. Shame on Laura.
>He doesn't have 6 kids
>to look after. His
>talent and ability showed when
>he finished his Jet-Setter outfit
>in record time. He
>certainly has the talent to
>have done every stitch himself.
> I am
>not of Jeffery's generation or
>style but he certainly is
>the most talented and innovative
>and already a professional. Bravo
>Jeffery. I think you've
>been misunderstood and you should
>have definitely also won the
>recycling challenge.

You do go Windy, Agreed. I am right there with Jeffrey in generation, not that it matters. His story reads like a well written novel. I LOVE his work and have been inspired by him. All of him. I hope they ask him to sit down and sew up a pair of white leather jeans with top stitching and then give them to Laura to use in her new profession as "Psychic Goddess" She could use them as a turbin and add on the feathers herself. Yes, he should have won the recycle challenge. Michael should have been asked to leave the last challenge but instead all 4 went to Fashion week.

10-12-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail reealiteefan Click to send private message to reealiteefan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
The whole Laura accusing Jeffrey issue leaves a sour taste in my mouth. Who's to say how long Jeffrey worked on that collection? He could have spent 20 hours a day until every piece was done to his own specifications. He'd be working with his own sewing machines, in his own environment. I believe the quality and quantity of the work would be markedly superior to what he's done on Project Runway. On the PR set, the machines are haphazard, there are strict time constraints and often questionable materials to work with. There is no comparison between what a designer does on the show to what he may produce in his own element.

And I'd remind Laura that there are laws against slander. I'd brazen out her accusations and consider suing if she doesn't shut her big jealous mouth.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Well, even though my opinion reflects that of many others I feel the need to get it out as my poor fiance had no interest in what I had to say....lol.

First off I want to say that I don't think Jeffery is a bad guy. Was he a bit harsh towards Angela's mother? Yes, but does that deserve him to have another contestant accuse him of cheating? No. I think Laura's reasons for making such an accusation are completely desperate, she's grasping at air really. How fast someone works inside the competition does not necessarily have any reflection of how fast they work at home. In the competition everything is more rushed: creating a design, quickly picking out fabric, and executing the whole shabang, which is all very stressful especially when one knows that if they make one little mistake they could very well go. At home these contestants know that they have made it to fashion week, have the support of loved ones, as well as the comfort of familiar surroundings which in my opinion make things less stressful leaving the contestants less frazzled and more effective workers. This simply could be a fair arguement as to why Jeffery's work is done alone, never mind the fact that he seems to know more about what he wants to do, has a smaller family (than Laura), his own work space outside of the home, etc. etc. The other designers seemed to be struggling with what they wanted to do, which took up a great deal of their time plus their working spaces were much more cramped and Laura is pregnant with five screaming kids running around. In my opinion, Laura is being b!tchy. She doesn't like Jeffery and this bit about her claiming she is his friend is simply face saving crap as she wouldn't even get off the couch and say hello to him and made commentary that she hopes he doesn't win. Those are not words or actions of a friend.

As far as Micheal goes, he's not an innocent bystander in this situation. The minute Laura opened her mouth and made her accusation he started in as well, he just didn't want to be the one to say it first. Micheal also had his opportunity to confront Jeffery with his thoughts and waited until Uli put Laura in the spotlight to speak up. In fact I don't even think Laura would have said a peep about her confronting Tim with her concerns until Tim brought it up. Uli was the only one who was respectful. Uli was not going to jump in on the witch hunt based on the fact that Jeffery was finished with his work, which again I have to say is lame.

I think Laura should leave the sewing alone unless a button is missing from her husband's shirt or her kids have a hole in their socks. Some of her designs have elegance but they are all the same and not worth giving $100,000 towards a line of lame. Micheal screwed up with his tacky sparkly shirt and quite honestly, I don't think he stands out all that much. Uli I like because I happen to love color and she knows how to use prints without being tacky. Jeffery's clothes were the most interesting and I think he would have the biggest chance in making sales with his designs.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 12:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
So I guess Im the only one who thinks Jeffrey looked like the cat that ate the Canary last night.

I think Laura is freakin awesome! The fact that she did her collection with 5 kids running around AND being pregnant shows she's a superstar. I think she had every right to question Jeffrey and if she was wrong I beleive she'd admitt it.

to the person that compared her to Wendy Pepper well now thats just plain mean.

Padme 39 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Padme Click to send private message to Padme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
>So I guess Im the only
>one who thinks Jeffrey looked
>like the cat that ate
>the Canary last night.
>
>I think Laura is freakin awesome!
>The fact that she did
>her collection with 5
>kids running around AND being
>pregnant shows she's a superstar.
>I think she had every
>right to question Jeffrey and
>if she was wrong I
>beleive she'd admitt it.
>
>to the person that compared her
>to Wendy Pepper well now
>thats just plain mean.

I'm with you on this one! Why in the world is Jeffery getting all this sympathy? He's a jerk, a horrible human being and a pretty bad designer. I think Laura had a right to state her views. They have all worked together for weeks and they know how well each other can sew and such. It's apparant that Jeffrey wasn't that good of a seamstriss and that most of his stuff went out on the runway looking half-way finished.

I hope he's gone and that he gets booted in the end. He's a jerk and is far worse than Santino ever was last season!

Go ULI!

10-12-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
20. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Sorry if it sounded mean to you, I don't understand why it would, is just a comparison, what I posted was:

"Because of the editing I actually think, Jeffrey is crying because he is found not to be doing anything wrong, won't want anything to do with Laura, who will be now the "Wendy Pepper" of this season (sad because I don't think she is, it just looks like it) and well, life goes on."

Maybe I am wrong, but, I thought of them as similar matters...just that! I have read comparations between the three seasons PR designers all the time, this was just one of them!

Why mean? I just don't get it! Wendy vs. Kara AND Laura vs. Jeffrey, all happend in the last two episodes of each season, nothing personal. IMHO

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
I was being cheeky. should have put a smiley face or something.sorry for the misunderstanding

10-12-06, 02:08 PM (EST)
22. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Ok then! hehehe

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Word. I agree wholeheartedly.

Laura strikes me as a straight shooter. She says what she thinks and will admit it if she is wrong.

However, I'd have the same suspicions if I were her. Jeffrey has never shown any facility for needlework. And she never questioned his integrity in design. As she should not have. His stuff looked as ugly as anything else he's done on the show, so it's obviously his. LOL!

Sorry, but I have yet to see one thing Jeffrey has designed that I'd pay $.02 for. At least with Laura or Michael, you can be pretty sure it would fit, if nothing else.

10-18-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
66. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
>I think Laura is freakin awesome!
>The fact that she did
>her collection with 5
>kids running around AND being
>pregnant shows she's a superstar.
>
No, that just shows she's fertile.

10-18-06, 10:44 PM (EST)
69. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Strongly disagree, Laura is just another working professional mom! Fertile can be both men or woman, being fertile and/or working while raising children is not the same thing.

In Laura's case, she is just an example of today's women, not because they want professional career they have to give up motherhood, she seems very much organized!

As a matter of fact Laura with 5 children and Jeffrey with just one, have that in common, they love their children, and they both have designers as their choosen professional career, and that is never wrong, is just how they handle both things...and they seem fine to me. IMHO

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-12-06, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Most people recall correctly that work can be outsourced as long as they pay fair price for it.

Since Jeffrey's gotten his new soft edit, everyone apparently loves him now and hates Laura. That is what the producers want, and seem to have succeeded.

If Santino had done this, everyone would go with the accuser. But he had a different edit (same sloppy style of design/work). Laura's concerns are valid and she approached the matter fairly and honestly, so whatever for all the criticism of her. And I don't believe any competitor would just shut up and let a rival take unfair advantage.

That said, one of the guys will win. If Uli had any shot, one of the guys would be gone. I agree with Ginger that the producers wanted Uli auf'ed in 4th place but then she messed up the plan by winning. So I don't think she has a chance, though I believe she should win. Laura has been the strong contender all season (and clearly the best seamstress, I take what she says about sewing on faith), but has never been given a winning edit.

Michael was the shoo-in, but the last two episodes have gotten me to thinking. He has had a weak finish. Reality TV loves redemption, and Jeffrey's edit has gone from mean, selfish jerk to put-upon sobered-up plucky guy. I now think Jeffrey will win.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Reality TV loves redemption, and Jeffrey's edit has gone from mean, selfish jerk to put-upon sobered-up plucky guy. I now think Jeffrey will win.

Maybe, but I think Jeffrey will win because of his collection. Period. As Tim Gunn said in his podcast, Jeffrey's was the most innovative, interesting, and unexpected. If he's not disqualified due to those accusations being true, then I don't see how he can lose. Nobody else even comes close. Not even Michael. DEFINITELY not Laura. Blacks, nudes, and lace. W-h-a-t-e-v-a.

Tribe rocked my sig!

10-12-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
27. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Clarification: I didn't dislike Laura because of her accusation to Jeffrey. I didn't like Laura *before* the accusation. I've posted my thoughts on her, and her designs, before this thread.
It just didn't HELP my opinion of Laura. That's different.

Also, I agreed with Michael keeping his mouth shut. Yes, he came over to look. He had not made the same decision as Laura, and made it clear that he didn't think it enough to accuse. Michael made it clear that if he DID believe there was cheating, with enough evidence, he'd say something. Besides, he heard Uli tell Laura that she should tell Jeffrey. Uli told Jeffrey as soon as he came into the room "Laura has an announcement to make."

How is Michael shady in that scenario? I don't see that at all. Maybe if Uli hadn't made the announcement that Laura had an announcement so quickly, and then he let that stew? I guess.

Michael has been the one contestant throughout the WHOLE program to be a team player. He was nice to everyone. He spoke his mind, though. Remember when he told Kayne his dress looked like it was for a "professional woman" ("hooker") and there was no screaming and shouting. Kayne appreciated the criticism.

I've never seen ANYONE respond negatively to Michael Knight's commentary/criticism.

However, this is about DESIGN. I agree that Michael seems to be in trouble with his collection looking like it belongs to one woman. The flip side? I am one woman. My closet is FArrr from "cohesive!"

I hated the sparkly shirt.

I still want Michael to win.

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 05:00 PM (EST)

I fell asleep (I really HATE the 10:00 timeslot) so I didn't catch the controversial hot new episode. Which makes reading about it on line interesting - clearly, as the ever-astute Todd Dahlin points out - the editing switched. My perception prior to last night was that most people were "pro Laura" and "anti Jeffrey." In fact, liking Jeffrey's collection, I felt in the minority. Today, I am not only seeing a lot of posts (not just here but on BPR and other sites) that are "anti Laura" and "pro Jeffrey." So, without having seen last night's episode and based purely on the spin reaction I am seeing today, I am now wondering if Jeffrey wins.

And I'm happy to be thinking he might; when we first looked at the collections on line, I liked his best, and most of my friends thought I was a nut. One thing is certain - I think Micheal's collection disappointed many people, even if he is a really sweet guy - and his win is far from assured. I think he is inexperienced and needs more time to find a style -- that seems to be a more common sentiment today than it was yesterday.

Reality television is sometimes most interesting when you don't watch the actual show, but watch the online reactions to it. Big Brother is the most obvious example, but the comment applies to all of them.

10-12-06, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
I sometimes enjoy reading the commentary before watching the show.

It's interesting to see what people say without any of one's own bias from how you saw the show.

It's a tribe creation!

redline 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redline Click to send private message to redline Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
I think it's important to point out that, Tim (listen to his podcast) came into the room before Jeffrey did. I think Laura had intended to talk to Jeff first. When Tim approached Laura she was hesitant, he asked her out on the balcony to talk. If you get a chance listen to Tim's podcast it puts a different light on things.

I believe Jeff did win, the producers have taken great pains to portray Jeff as "a good guy" in this episode, I'm surprised they didn't have "Wind Beneath My Wings" slowly playing in the backround every time Jeff was talking. They are doing some major back pedaling. The episode has been edited to pieces.

I remember season 2, Tim thought Chloe's line looked like couch covers. They edited quite a bit of that out because she had been voted the winner.

Just a thought, just my opinion.

10-12-06, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail techstyle Click to send private message to techstyle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Jeffrey has a lot of talent and experience sewing. Laura sews for very old dead people. Michael gets by on tons of charisma and an endearing smile. he needs more experience. I believe Jeffrey outshines Michael and Laura by miles, not smiles. They got wigged out! BTW what is up with those wigs- can't wait until next week.

JessicaRN 1070 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JessicaRN Click to send private message to JessicaRN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Isn't it possible that in Jeffrey's huge work space for his company, he also has people that sew for him? It would be easy to have somebody do some sewing if they were sitting right next to him in his workshop. I'm just saying .....

10-13-06, 09:13 AM (EST)
38. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
>Isn't it possible that in Jeffrey's
>huge work space for his
>company, he also has people
>that sew for him?
>It would be easy to
>have somebody do some sewing
>if they were sitting right
>next to him in his
>workshop. I'm just saying
>.....

Yes, it is possible. I have thought about this and I don't care if someone sewed some top stitching up the rear of some white leather jeans. Lets break the designer doesn't sit well with me. Like Kayne said earlier- I'm worried about Laura's character. Her "gut" feeling was that Jeffrey couldn't sew quality quickly. He still designs rings around her one- note. Also, I do believe Uli won. (I said earlier what Laura should do with Jeffrey's white leather jeans.)

10-16-06, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sydney%20Rain Click to send private message to Sydney%20Rain Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
>It would be easy to
>have somebody do some sewing
>if they were sitting right
>next to him in his
>workshop.

Jessica, that is JUST what occurred to me when I was obsessing about this over the weekend (and watching the reruns of course)! And it really would be hard to prove (as Tim said) -- since he pays his staff anyway -- one would assume, but it's very unlikely he would itemize what work they did in any given pay period. I've never had a paycheck that spelled out exactly what it was I did that week -- month, whatever -- that I was being paid for. Ergo, no receipts, because he can claim that they were all working on the stuff for his own showroom. And who would say otherwise? Not any of his employees, if they wanted to keep the job. Unless (A-HA!) maybe one decided to blow the whistle, and figured to sell the story for more than Jeffrey pays him/her??? Now wouldn't THAT be good TV, Bravo? Huh?

willinCal 193 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail willinCal Click to send private message to willinCal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Anyone notice the scene where Uli is entering the Flatotel and they slow down the part where she's rubbing the Buddah's belly? What's with that? Do you think she won?

Sig by arkiegrl

10-16-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
44. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
>Anyone notice the scene where Uli
>is entering the Flatotel and
>they slow down the part
>where she's rubbing the Buddah's
>belly? What's with that?

Yeah -- I picked that up too ... maybe a good luck charm?

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

10-13-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
I finally got around to watching part 1 of the finale.

First, I want to say that I did NOT like the way Laura handled the situation, but it does not surprise me one bit. Laura feels threatened by Jeffrey and I believe she was more motivated by jealousy that Jeffrey was getting such rave reviews from Tim, plus the fact that Jeffrey is on top of things, that got Laura going. However, I believe it was completely in Laura's character to start the gossip. I was disappointed in Michael for joining in and impressed with Uli's attempts to defend Jeffrey and at least force Laura to tell Jeffrey what she was saying behind his back.

As to the allegation, I actually believe Jeffrey will & should prevail and it will be unfounded. Personally, I am surprised every season when Tim does the home visits and the designers are, for the most part, so far behind in completing their collection. One of the biggest reasons I feel Jeffrey did NOT outsource the sewing is that of the F4, Jeffrey is the only one with a clear vision of what he wants to do and he has the most confidence in his designs. He has been beaten up by the judges, but Jeffrey still believes in what he designs and sticks by it. I believe Jeffrey having his items completed are because he forged ahead with his designs and didn't spend much time second guessing.

The other 3 are insecure in their designing abilities, especially Michael. While Michael is one of my favorite people in the show, I am not that impressed with his designs. We have already seen that he is not as skilled in the sewing as some of the others and his designs can be all over the place. Tim gave him some criticism, where he was already having doubts, thereby slowing him down on finishing everything. Uli also did a few changes to her collection after Tim's visit -- of course, this would take time and she had last-minute things to complete. Laura was the second furthest along when Tim paid his visit, but her main outfit was trashed by Tim and her overall collection "felt old" thereby causing Laura to make changes and dump her main outfit altogether (not to mention 5 kids, a bun in the oven, turtle poop & an old horny husband slowing her down).

So, that is my main reason for not jumping on the "how can Jeffrey possibly be finished after 2 months when the rest of us are not" bandwagon. Jeffrey - clear, unwavering vision forges ahead for 2 months. The others - insecure in their collections, many changes after Tim's take.

My other reason not to think Jeffrey "cheated" is that this season we already saw Keith get smacked down for the books and "disappearing" for a spell. Why would Jeffrey take the chance of getting booted and not showing his collection when it is clear if he's caught he's toast??

So, I believe Jeffrey in this one and it's a shame Laura lowered herself to trying to take out her competition in this. Overall, while I wouldn't personally wear anything I've seen of Jeffrey's, I believe he is the best designer of the remaining 4. I admire his creativity and detail and the fact that he has something to say and says it.

Most of my closet looks like what Laura has been designing -- except for the plunging necklines -- as I have breasts, I would only look slutty wearing plunging necklines, they only work for flat chested women. Laura's designs are not new or fresh and she isn't saying anything with them. They are nice and that's all.

Michael needs to grow more in his designs. He is all over the place right now. More experience and believing in himself more will do him good. He's one to watch in the future, but not there yet.

Uli is actually my #2 of the F4. While I can count the amount of prints I own on one hand, I have actually liked quite a few of Uli's designs. She has an eye for putting together the right prints/colors & her designs are flattering, for the most part, to a wider range of female body. Next to Jeffrey of the 4, Uli shows the most creativity in her designs.

Neither Jeffrey nor Uli bore me and I believe Jeffrey is the strongest of the 4 and deserves to win. If not Jeffrey, then Uli.

A Laura win would be a waste, IMO, she's not creative enough and with 6 kids she should focus on being a mother and not out designing Anne Taylor knock-offs or what have you.

Michael is a sweetie, but he needs more experience under his belt and a stronger vision. Michael needs to find himself.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

10-13-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
*points up*

What she said.

I watched the episode last night. Agree entirely.
And, again, I think they WANT us to be on Jeffrey's side now, so I am keeping fingers crossed for him.

dajaki 1453 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-13-06, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dajaki Click to send private message to dajaki Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Cattychat, aren't you tired of being right all the time? I completely agree. Throughout the show, I have usually sided with anyone over Jeffery. However, I think that he is the only one of the 4 who really understands how important it is to be perfect at Bryant Park. This may be the one and only shot any of these designers get to show there. If I'm showing, I arrive at the Macy's workroom with 12 gorgeous, perfect garments and concentrate on fitting and styling models.

10-17-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
>A Laura win would be a
>waste, IMO, she's not creative
>enough and with 6 kids
>she should focus on being
>a mother and not out
>designing Anne Taylor knock-offs or
>what have you.

Though it is true that I completely disagree with you about Jeffrey's and Uli's designs and am cheering for Laura to win, I have to say something about this.

I find this to be an incredibly sexist remark. My mother had a demanding career and six kids. She would have been all kinds of insulted by such a remark.

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-06, 11:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Amen, Geg. Getting tired of the comments here and elsewhere where people are accusing Laura of being a bad mother because she's on this show . . .saying she should get auf'd becasue she needs to go home and concentrate on her family . . .

Sig by Cyg!

10-17-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "Just a remark & observation, not an accusation"
I am not intending to offend working mothers, as in today's day both parents generally have to work. Also, there is no way to lump "working mothers" into one category and that was not my intention here. There are good mothers & bad mothers and many varying degrees in between, whether they work or stay at home.

My remark is solely to Laura -- while I do not know her, I just get the feeling by her offhand remarks concerning her children and not batting an eye when one toddler is running around with turtle poop, that she doesn't seem to be as concerned about raising her children as many mothers would be. Just throw it in the pile, let them run wild, let the nanny/school/friends raise them. In a few years when they're either on drugs, in juvenile detention, run away, involved with someone inappropriate after meeting in a chat room, resenting the fact that their parents were not there and acting out, etc, etc, she'll wonder what happened. I just hate to see so many people today take being "a parent" for granted.

So, your mom and any other loving & caring mother, whether they work or not, has no reason to be offended by my remark. The remark is meant for those people who view children as an afterthought, little people who can fend for themselves.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

redline 2 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-06, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redline Click to send private message to redline Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Just a remark & observation, not an accusation"
1. No one seems to have a problem that Vincent and Jeffrey had children and were on the show.

2. As a Mother who has been thrown up on, pooped on, pretty much seen it all. A kid holding some poo is gross but nothing to alert hazmat over.

3.From what I saw on the show, Laura's kids seemed very happy.

4. Speaking as a mother, I think one has to tread carefully when judging what makes a good Mom.

5. Finally I just want to add, if you look on one of bravo's extra video clips you see Laura getting a package from her family. The lid of the package has a picture of her children. You see her touching each face. Maybe Laura doesn't wear her heart on her sleave to make everyone feel all warm and fuzzy, but that clip looked like a Mom missing her kids.

10-17-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail udg Click to send private message to udg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Just a remark & observation, not an accusation"
I've gotten the impression that Laura really doesn't want having kids to change her life at all. She talks about wearing the clothing she wears specifically as a rebellion against motherhood. That bothers me.

Wasabi 64 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-17-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Just a remark & observation, not an accusation"
If she was wearing sweatshirts and sweatpants that would be just fine with you?
Loosing touch with fashion and your own self are not requirements to being a good mother.

10-17-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
53. "RE: Just a remark & observation, not an accusation"
Yes, that's exactly what I meant. *eye roll*

She is specifically rebelling against motherhood. She says this out loud in so many words. If you are rebelling against motherhood, why have children?

10-17-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wasabi Click to send private message to Wasabi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Just a remark & observation, not an accusation"
I don't have this impression of her but I do think that it would be wise to look into birth control.

10-17-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Just a remark & observation, not an accusation"
Maybe because so many people out there seem to think that motherhood means you can't have a life or be sexy. As is apparently the case here.

Like I said elsewhere, apparently my mother was a very bad mother.

10-17-06, 11:45 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Just a remark & observation, not an accusation"
That's not what I'm saying at all. What I'm saying, in response to the person who said, "No one's picking on the BOYS who have kids," is that it *may* not be about gender so much as *contestant* attitudes. And, yes, I find the "I shouldn't have to change ANYTHING, just because I have children" attitude just as reprehensible when it's a man spouting it.

I've never met your mother. I haven't judged her.

10-17-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Just a remark & observation, not an accusation"
In my opinion, it's unfair to state that Laura's children are afterthought for her. With five kids running around AND being pregnant AND having to pull-out major designing effort, I'm sure Laura or anybody else in her position feels lucky to get through the day with everyone still alive. Turtle poop would be and should be very low on priority list and I don't think it constitutes neglecting children. Personally, I have two small kids and my head explodes throughout the day after all the noise and I'm wiped at the end of the day. I am floored by how Laura manages to accomplish everything and stay sane with all the commotion while she's pregnant. I applaud her. Unless you walk in her shoes, I don't know how you can judge her. She obviously didn't pursue her personal ambition as a designer because of her family obligations and if it's something she's truly passionate about I think it's a crime not to seek personal realization outside motherhood.
I think she had basis for suspecting some foul play by Jeffery and most people would act on this suspicion. As for her designs, I think they appeal to majority of female population. Are they ground-breaking? Probably not, but they are certainly wearable, unlike other designers'. I like Uli as a person, but I don't live in Miami and her dresses won't help me much shoveling snow. I like Michael, but his recent work is less than exiting. I'm not a rocker, so Jeffery is not up my alley as well. By the way, since when did Jeffery become a model citizen? He was a jerk throughout the season, saying thing audaciously mean to a lot of people (including Laura) and now after a teary family visit he is a redemption child of Project Runway? Give me a break! I want Laura to win, then Michael, then Uli and by no means Jeffery.

10-17-06, 02:42 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Just a remark & observation, not an accusation"
>I think it's a crime
>not to seek personal realization
>outside motherhood.

Honestly? I think that's the most important statement on here. A woman's identity is not only one of "Mother" even if she is one. Conversely, I think mom's are doing a disservice to their children if they aren't role modelling how to be a complete human being, including passions or outside interests, whether it be a working mom, or a stay at home mom that has a hobby or a home business. Just because we are mothers and we love our children, that doesn't mean the only correct way to parent them is to always be home. I get flak for the job that I do. I am an EMT, and I'm asked, "Isn't that too dangerous job for a mother?" Yet, Laura got on a TV show to be a clothing designer. She didn't drop out or act like an invalid when she got pregnant. I applaud that! Too many people act like women truly are the weaker sex, and should behave accordingly. I hope Laura's children absolutely learn from her example. Go out into the world and pursue your passion. Life is not a dress rehearsal. Geg and I have posted our dissent on who the winner should be on the show, but we are on the same page as this one.

And, for the record, I'm a mother that makes a living putting people back together. Turtle poop? That would be a welcome stress reliever! And, it's true, it's not something to call HAZMAT over. It's not like she was feeding it to them!~

(I still want Michael to win!) ;)

>I think she had basis for
>suspecting some foul play by
>Jeffery and most people would
>act on this suspicion. As
>for her designs, I think
>they appeal to majority of
>female population. Are they ground-breaking?
>Probably not, but they are
>certainly wearable, unlike other designers'.
>I like Uli as a
>person, but I don't live
>in Miami and her dresses
>won't help me much shoveling
>snow. I like Michael, but
>his recent work is less
>than exiting. I'm not a
>rocker, so Jeffery is not
>up my alley as well.
>By the way, since when
>did Jeffery become a model
>citizen? He was a jerk
>throughout the season, saying thing
>audaciously mean to a lot
>of people (including Laura) and
>now after a teary family
>visit he is a redemption
>child of Project Runway? Give
>me a break! I want
>Laura to win, then Michael,
>then Uli and by no
>means Jeffery.

10-17-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Just a remark & observation, not an accusation"
>I am not intending to offend
>working mothers, as in today's
>day both parents generally have
>to work.

Well, again, my mother would be incredibly offended by this. My mother was doing it long before it was fashionable. And I am much too old to be considered as "today's day."

>My remark is solely to Laura
>-- while I do not
>know her, I just get
>the feeling by her offhand
>remarks concerning her children and
>not batting an eye when
>one toddler is running around
>with turtle poop, that she
>doesn't seem to be as
>concerned about raising her children
>as many mothers would be.

How many children do you have? Any? Unless you're some kind of obsessive compulsive, some dried turtle poop wouldn't freak out any mother I know. Just par for the course in a family with multiple children/pets.

> Just throw it in
>the pile, let them run
>wild, let the nanny/school/friends raise
>them.

You know? This is exactly the kind of joke my mom made all the time. I laughed out loud in complete recognition when she said it.

In a few
>years when they're either on
>drugs, in juvenile detention, run
>away, involved with someone inappropriate
>after meeting in a chat
>room, resenting the fact that
>their parents were not there
>and acting out, etc, etc,
>she'll wonder what happened.

'Cuz, you know, that's exactly how my whole family turned out.

>I just hate to see
>so many people today take
>being "a parent" for granted.

Yeah, like those overly involved parents who think good parenting is shielding the child from any real world experience or any type of actual responsibility for their own actions. Yeah, a parent who is relaxed about her children and doesn't go into freakout mode every second is just a lousy parent.

>So, your mom and any other
>loving & caring mother, whether
>they work or not, has
>no reason to be offended
>by my remark. The
>remark is meant for those
>people who view children as
>an afterthought, little people who
>can fend for themselves.

Actually, I don't see where Laura viewed her children that way at all. I think she is a terrific mother who is good example to her children. And is smart enough to know that part of becoming a responsible child and thus a responsible adult is to do a little fending for yourself so that you can learn from your mistakes. As opposed to smothering your kids so much that they never learn anything. Not everyone has to be so obnoxious and anxious about their own parenting that they have demonstrate every second that the child is the one actually in charge. My mother was a lot like Laura, a parent who is confident enough that she feels no need to do that. And my guess is that it is her children that will be well-rounded and self-confident. Not the ones that are catered to every second and made to feel they are the most important people or things on earth.

10-17-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Just a remark & observation, not an accusation"
Yes, yes, and yes! Thank you for being realistic!

10-17-06, 06:32 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Just a remark & observation, not an accusation"
It's a waste of time to even respond to all the comments above. That's right, I believe that every woman who works and has a child is a horrible human being without a caring bone in their body who will only abandon that child in the pursuit of self-fulfilment through career and sexy clothing.

Laura is evil and so is everyone like her. We should go back to the days when women waited on men hand and foot and had no rights. "Yes, dear." "Whatever you say, dear." Only then will the world be perfect.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

10-18-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
68. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
>A Laura win would be a
>waste, IMO, she's not creative
>enough and with 6 kids
>she should focus on being
>a mother and not out
>designing Anne Taylor knock-offs or
>what have you.

Gee, Catty, you better hurry and get those pearls on and take the cookies out of the oven. Wally and the Beaver should be home from school any time now.

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings

10-14-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
As has been said here, it seems the underlooked aspect here on the Jeffrey/Sewing scandal is the amount of time and cash.

OK, let's look at the show itself.

Usually, the person has one day or two days to create a theme outfit for x amount of dollars. I'll be generous and say that the designers have 15 hours to work on the outfit itself on a one-day task and 25 hours to work on a two-day task (that includes the fitting, assembly, shopping, designing, etc.). That may be too big considering they have to eat, sleep, go on excursions, and so on, but with imposed work times, that's what I'll give. To make this easier on me, I'll say the average task gives 20 hours of official "work" time for each outfit.

In that time, the designed has to prioritize. The good ones make sure the outfit looks good enough to get them to the next round, and if they have time, then focus on improvement.

Likewise, they seem to be given a small budget for all these outfits, usually in the range of 100-250 dollars, along with weird qualifications (a black and white dress, a garbage dress, a garden party dress). Typically, such restrictions (time, money, qualifications) would take the type of stitching and handiwork done on the jeans out of the realm of possibility. The closest someone could really come on one of these challenges to doing something superior would be the challenge in France (350 dollars/2 days, right?).

Let's compare it to the final challenge.

12 outfits
2 months (Let's say 50 or so days, as sometimes they'd be busy, it may not be a whole 2 months, etc.)
8,000 dollar budget

That means, each outfit could have 4.5 days dedicated to it along with 666 dollars. That's essentially, twice as much as the biggest challenge on the show.

Now, let's take Jeffrey's number and tone it down a bit. He said he worked 20 hours a day. Let's make it 15. We'll give 4-6 for sleeping, and 3-5 for whatever. That means, a designer would have 60 hours to sketch, design, etc. his dress/gown/swimsuit. More impressive articles may take more time. That, with a significantly increased budget and no restrictions, seems to make Jeffrey's claim of independence more believeable. If Laura said "there's no way he made those jeans in a challenge setting", sure. I doubt he could or would, since he'd need a top too. But give him twice as much time and money, that allows him to nitpick from the basics.

The goal of a challenge was to have a presentable, rule-abiding dress that doesn't make you lose. For Bryant Park, you have to be perfect. Those seams need to be precise, while on the Klum Runway, you could get away with a weak interior.

I don't blame Laura for bring it up (although she is my least favorite of the four), but her claim is weak IMO. But maybe I'll be proven wrong.

10-17-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
59. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
Well, you do a very nice analysis there, FC. But I have one quibble with it.

First, Jeffrey claims he was not only designing and sewing his 12 outfits for PR, but also designing his entire collection for his business, Cosa Nostra (or whatever stoopid Mafia-inflected name he calls it). In addition to being boyfriend and father of the year, or whatever it is they are trying to portray him. Oh, and he's still in recovery, so I have to assume he is attending AA and/or NA meetings, too.

Pretty hard to fit all of that into your timetable.

I think Laura is absolutely right, but that there is no real way to prove it.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-17-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
LAST EDITED ON 10-17-06 AT 05:21 PM (EST)

I find myself wondering if the producers couldn't get some of the clothing sewed by Jeffrey in the past and compare it to what is in the workroom. Of course, he may have outsourced that, so how would we know?

If he's as experienced with leather as he says he is, why not produce evidence?

I thought he was remarkably out of character once the accusation was made.

Either he was in total shock (always a possibility), or he was doing the old, "Now what do I do? How do I lie my way out of this one?"

There never has been any love lost between Jeffrey and Laura, but there has certainly been a lot of jealousy.

When Tim was praising Laura's work, Jeffrey looked like he was dying a thousand deaths with worry.

I find it difficult to think of any two contestants who are more polar opposites than the way Jeffrey and Laura are.

I have to say that she's grown on me over the course of this series. Not for her designs, though I do think they speak more of elegance than cutting edge fashion. But that suits her personality.

I loved the way she handled the turtle poop and lost tortoise situation. She genuinely seems to love her family.

I think Jeffrey does as well. For him, I think PR is his one shot at getting it right, at least in his own mind.

Laura is ambitious and accomplished, but I think that's always been her way. For Jeffrey, being together is a new and fragile thing.

The accusation of cheating - I thought she was straightforward, except for not confronting Jeffrey before going to Tim. However, I think she was sure of herself and knew that she would get nothing from Jeffrey other than recriminations.

What else could she have done except go to Tim/producers?

Michael's comments supporting Laura go a long way with me. I think he's basically a good guy, who wants the best for everyone. For him to back Laura up was significant.

I'm not sure why the cameras stayed on Jeffrey so long when Tim was asking for the receipts. Didn't Jeffrey fiddle with his a bit before turning them over to Tim? Probably producer misdirection, but I thought it was foreshadowing of something amiss.

And Jeffrey's crying? Can anyone say, "Misdirection?" I mean, maybe his button came loose, or the ink on his receding neckline was fading or something.

ETA - I don't remember any other design finalist from Seasons One and Two who were able to just sit there twiddling their thumbs before Fashion Week.

Whatever happens, I hope it's been well researched. I'm betting the producers let it go, unless they have absolute proof. They pretty much have to.

I think the final rankings will be:

1. Jeffrey - strongest designer, though I don't like him personally
2. Uli - distinctive style
3. Laura - wearable and elegant, but not buzz inducing
4. Michael, due to inexperience; my favorite personality on PR; I want to watch him

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

10-17-06, 08:39 PM (EST)
62. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
On Tim's podcast he did say Jeffrey was the only one that didn't have his receipts organized and together.

Not sure if it means anything other than he isn't good at money details. He said Jeffrey's reciepts were mixed in with sketchs and other assorted papers her brought. Laura had a spreadsheet with everything (not suprisingly) and the other two were also organized and ready to turn in their stuff. Maybe he didn't realize they would have to turn them in at any time, but since he had plenty of time to do nothing I don't know why he didn't get that taken care of since they were told they would have to turn them in.

It's a tribe creation!

Crownwinner 15 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-06, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Crownwinner Click to send private message to Crownwinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
I don't know if you can actually prove Jeffery did anything wrong. Even with receipts. I saw all of them on one of the morning shows during fashion week, which makes me tend to believe that Jeffery is going to fashion week. I've only liked one of his creations on the whole show. I love the long yellow print dress. I'm wondering if the fashions he shows on the runway
show like any of the designs he's already shown or if this will be a whole new collection.

Jeffrey is not my type of a person personality that I like in my life or his style of clothes he designs are not my style. Trying so hard to be cool clothing.

I would wear any of the rest of the 3 designers and can't wait to see them come down the run way.

10-18-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
67. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
He would show at fashion week even if disqualified.

The final four usually all show at fashion week every season.

This is because the fashion show happens in real time before the show is complete. They have to let everyone who appears to be in the running for the finale show. Otherwise they spoil the next elimination.

It's a tribe creation!

LurenAlexa 1 desperate attention whore postings

10-18-06, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LurenAlexa Click to send private message to LurenAlexa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
I think Michael has this one in the bag! His designs are wearable, hip and young. Fashions I would love to wear. I like Laura's as well. She has that classy, sassy thing happening. Wherever you land Michael, congratulations because your designs are really happening! Jeffrey's style is inconsistent.One week he's delivering a pretty decent look and the next week his designs are horrible. Not impressed with him, his work, or his attitude.

10-18-06, 10:53 PM (EST)
70. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
I know the judges are the one's who decide, however, I loved Michael's, Uli's and Laura's dresses...those where my favorites... now, is either Uli or Laura!... Jeffrey or Michael seems not the ones this time around! sad for Michael I don't agree with the judges about them...if would had been me...Michael, ...he is creative AND make beautiful wearable clothes! PERIOD!

Uli or Laura!

Jeffrey or Micheal...!

I think Uli!

10-18-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Crownwinner Click to send private message to Crownwinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: So, after much anticipation, TONIGHT is the night-any last words??"
I absolutely hated Jeffrey's collection!!! Hated it!
Loved Uli's and Laura's!!!
Michael had an off night..but still was better than Jeffrey's!!

Let the UGLY rule! ICK! Jeffrey's was horrible!

10-18-06, 11:15 PM (EST)
72. "Just as I thought ...that Editing was so misleading!"
I have this issue with editing! I posted first:

"About Micheal, he is my favorite, however, we know that the editing usually is misleading, so yikes! I thing either Uli or Jeffrey can be the winner after all. Laura although elegant and classy, is not that innovate as the others, not good."

"Is anyones game now, I have a feeling is not my fave Micheal...everything points in Jeffreys or Uli's directions, I may be wrong...however...!"

Just in the end thought that maybe Laura did had a shot at it!... Micheal can mature along the way, however to me he could had still won he had GREAT designs...all of them did, I just don't seem see this judges facination with clothes like with Jay and Jeffrey do.

About editing, just like i thought, just after giving Jeffrey this rebel side, at the end when they started to change it to show a softy face...full of sweet emotions, hello a wake up call, this we could see coming. Is about the designs, but, why the favorite till the end was Micheal hmmm!

Well congrats Jeffrey, what else can we do!

10-18-06, 11:21 PM (EST)
73. "RE: Just as I thought ...that Editing was so misleading!"
I disagree about the Laura statement. I think she had a point of view and she brought it to the show!

Tonight both ULI & LAURA were the TOP designers! Their collections could go in any store any day and would be bought for being creative and beautiful!

I think the judges had a brain freeze. I don't believe Jeffrey had a point of view. He was the only one without a point of view. His collection was all over the place.

Michael was just off for the finale'. Love Michael!

10-19-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
74. "RE: Just as I thought ...that Editing was so misleading!"
Agreed. Both Laura's and Uli's collections, especially seeing the models walk in them, were just beautiful. I like Laura's slightly better, but she designs much more to my style and taste. I'd have been happy with either one.

Michael's was too hoochy. Loved him up until now, but that just wasn't very good.

Jeffrey's? I saw one dress that I might have liked if not for the horribly ugly fabric. Otherwise, still hideous like pretty much everything he did on the show, IMHO. Unless you're about 16-20 years old and do nothing but hang out in rock clubs, who would buy that crap?

10-19-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
76. "RE: Just as I thought ...that Editing was so misleading!"
I totally disagree with you, Geg. How often do I type that sentence? Jeffrey's was innovative and fashion forward and young and fun. Laura's was the SOS I can buy at AnnTaylor every holiday season. Michael's had one or two items that were so horrible I winced - real cheeze. Uli made nice resortwear - liked her collection much more than I thought I would and her second place showing was deserved but, again, where is the NEW point of view? I completely agree with the judges' decision.

10-19-06, 12:02 PM (EST)
77. "RE: Just as I thought ...that Editing was so misleading!"
Heh! I guess even twins sometimes differ.

If Jeffrey's stuff is fashion forward, that must be why I never look at fashion magazines and just go with what looks best on me. That stuff was just fugly.

FWIW, my favorite designers are Ralph Lauren and Calvin Klein, which may explain my love for Laura's classic silouettes. Jeffrey's stuff looks like the horrendous stuff designed by the (IMHO) misogynist Gaultier.

10-19-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
75. "RE: Just as I thought ...that Editing was so misleading!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-19-06 AT 11:31 AM (EST)

Palm Tree: >I have this issue with editing!

Well. I have an issue with spelling! Why do so many people mis-spell MICHAEL???

AE, not EA.

Drives me bonkers!!

10-19-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
78. "RE: Just as I thought ...that Editing was so misleading!"
LOL, I don't have an idea why I kept writing it like that!

*Keeps note on her brain*... Michael, Michael, Michael...!, if only the judges would had done that. *sighs*

10-19-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
79. "RE: Just as I thought ...that Editing was so misleading!"
Yeah, I know -- but hey, he still got Brandi out of it!!!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •